Why is racism a bad thing?

Nowadays I keep hearing this on Cred Forums that racists are retarded frogposters and childish, and I don't understand why?
Why do you think racism is reasonless and childish?

Like whats so bad in seeing the reality of races?

Like blacks lower iq, and agressive behavior, just look at them ,they are apes, inferior to euros or east asians.
Or other brownies, middle easterners, they are savages, we can all see what they are doing in their homelands, death war and rape.

Why should I not hate them, and why should I accept them entering my country and the rest of europe\US?

We saw that countless times, they are beyond saving, they are inferior. We should not let them in our countries.

So tell me , why is it bad to be racist?(other than its a repulsive trait in society)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nationalism#Ethnic.2Fracial_nationalism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_heterogeneity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

It's bad to be racist because the worth of a man is not determined by the colour of his skin.

Everyone knows this to be true. Everyone knows a based black guy and a scumbag white guy.

The problem lies in that we are not dealing with individuals, but in numbers, and in the numbers game there are obvious differences in racial groups.

So really the question is are you prepared to sacrifice an innocent man for the crimes of his brothers?

In an ideal world? No.

But in this one? Perhaps.

Racism is bad, profiling troublemakers is not.

because it messes up the multiculturalist agenda.

white's what?

its called racial realism.

if people call someone a racist they are ignoring facts that races have inherent, demonstrated, unique traits, including i.q. and temperment.

>bad
>good

>right
>wrong

"why"

theres a single word: subjective

>a based black guy and a scumbag white guy
smells like cuck
but I'll elaborate

why should I care about one man? If a give race is statistically dumb and good for nothing in majority, then actions should be done against the collective, our life is too short to filter out who is good and who isnt, the majority of a given people describes the whole.

Thats a so much bullshit,
"bbbut hey not every nigger hates whites and want to enslave them for slavery 200 years ago"
Yeah of course, not every negro is a white hating afrocentrist with an iq of 80 or below, but blimey , the majority of them are .

And same goes for migrants, not every syrian are in a family with kids and parents ,fleeing from war, actually only 20 percent of em are.

So whats the best choice that benefits our countries and societies? Denial of refugee status and not letting them in at all.

For me its also about genes
someone who doesnt have caucasian genotype has no right to step on european soil and reproduce with europeans.

well yeah, its just unusual to see people saying this on pol

>then actions should be done against the collective

What fresh communism is this?

>our life is too short to filter out who is good and who isnt

How fucking lazy are you?

I mean, geez, yes, most black people are probably shit, but refusing to make individual exceptions based on evidence is outright retarded.

kek

And how would you filter the migrants under a month when they all run amok and try to or do rape women?

I'd make that sacrifice. I'd hate it, I'd feel great and terrible sadness and believe that anyone who wouldn't has no business making the call, but it must be done. The races must be separate.

>the worth of a man is not determined by the colour of his skin
no its determined by strength and intelligence, both traits of white people

If they're here illegally, then just fuckin' kick 'em out. If they're here legally, we fucked up beyond all repair, honestly. If they want to come here legally, they should be required to prove to a reasonable person's satisfaction that they will be in the highest percentile of Americans in terms of contributions to society. There should be a lower standard for women, because it's easier to assimilate them, but still a very high standard.

I don't think anyone's talking about letting a million migrants in. You're doing a great job at the moment Hungary and no-one is going to discourage you from that.

But to give an anecdote, I work with a black guy. He is from Ghana. He gained entry to the UK by serving in the British Army in Iraq. He is the hardest working person in our department and one of the smartest too. He constantly bemoans how shit, greedy and violent black people from Ghana are, and he's always telling us stories about how they love to fuck everything up with their gib me dat antics. He's pretty redpilled on issues such as feminism / degeneracy and that too. He goes to church. He's even had my back on more than one occasion. The other black guys in the army used to call him Choc-Ice (ie Black on the outside and white on the inside). Which really illustrates another point.

I want to wipe niggers off the face of the earth as much as the next man, but I'm really not sure I could look him in the eye and pull the trigger.

Maybe that makes me a cuck, and maybe the right answer is to put him in the hole with the rest of them, but it's not an answer anyone should come to lightly.

Mankind hates knowing his limitations and his restrictions, mankind also hates unreasonable standards placed upon him for reasons beyond his control.

People fear racism because people fear judgement based on things beyond their control. It's a completely reasonable concept, but in recent years the definition of racism has reached an unreasonable definition.

It's been blended with delusional ideologies of a blank slate humanity uninfluenced by natural law combined with contradictory beliefs regarding class and pride.

It's no longer about trying to prevent civilization from placing judgement(through law, not people) based on things beyond a persons control so that their is an artificial disparity, it's about trying to force an equal outcome for everyone (at face value) and trying to re-arrange any perceived class system to place the proclaimed victim on top (the true intention).

>everyone knows a based black guy and a scumbag white guy

And what the fuck doest that have to do with anything, i will like a based white guy much more than a based black guy, i will hate a scumbag black guy much more than scumbag white guy, why? because i prefer people of my race much more than the other races you stupid fucking white traitor, what "worth" of a man is means nothing to me if hes not of my race, why the fuck you stupid traitors do no see that?
If the population of UK was completely replaced by "based" non-whites would you be ok with that? would you be ok with your race dissapearing as long the other races are "based", THIS THIS is the very fucking reason we are dying, because of stupid fucks like you who are simply not loyal to their kind and judge a man just on merit as if thats a good thing, god fucking damnit cunt!
here look the concept of race loyalty:

>most black people are probably shit

this is not even true. even the highest estimates from stormfront level sites puts the numbers at 1 in 3 black people getting incarcerated (with the majority of these being non-violent offenses and drug charges)

so yeah, of the 15 million black people, arguably 5 million of them are bad, but lets deport the other 10 million cause of reasons right Cred Forums?

Worry about your own third world shithole and not about US race relations, thanks

Because shockingly enough people want to be treated like people, whether you like them or not.

I've got to agree with Mohammed on this one. Individualism is part of the English anima.

>from Portugal
>speaks broken English
>thinks he's part of a superior race

>why should I care about one man

Because you wouldn't like it if you were singled out as being trash even though bad apples around you, spoiled your image.

t. jew

Racism is a normal thing.

Even on NPR yesterday they were running a story helping to coach all their jews and rich white listeners that white people are too uptight about race compared to other races.

Time to blanda upp!

>they are apes
Humans are all apes.
>lower IQ and aggressive behavior
The IQ is heavily debated, and the aggression is largely not attributed to race.
>all death war and rape
Like what Europe was doing when our grandparents were still alive?

Jew is not even a race you lying piece of scum.

How the hell did i speak broken english?
sure i made that post into one big soup of words with no space and with a few errors but apart from that the argument still stands.

Yup

>hahaha le look at me mom i le said le cuck meme again le XDDDDD cuck cuck cuck wew lad hahaha XDDDDDDDDd

typo

Good post.
Another good post.

So why do you chose to be jewish if it's so bad?

>why the fuck you stupid traitors do no see that
Incidentally, judging people on merit is the fundamental basis of capitalism and abandoning it is a quick ticket to communism; you can ask the whites in Russia how that went for them. Hell, your logic doesn't even get to the point of racial superiority; if you were born a nigger then your logic would lead you to be among the worst of them.

It's funny how people equate deportation with gas chambers. Sending the illegals back to Mexico is a non violent act. If people are going to be shit, they can go live in a shit country.

when will you jews understand it's not about who's "better" or "worse" it's just that different people's are better off pursuing their own destiny apart from each other instead of being lumped together into a shapless, squabbling mass. you're falling into the semitic mind traps the jews have built for you.

oy vey goy, don't you understand how much more efficient and profitable the world will be when we manage to comoditize life? goyim are nothing but fungible biological machines! we could automate the herding of the sheep!

I think they're just tacitly admitting that Mexico is such a shitty place that living there is basically equivalent to a concentration camp.

why do they sweat more than white people, they should sweat less because they are used to hot countries

I read this in Andrew Ryan's voice.

Well yes, everyone knows the concept of racism is negated when only one ethnic group exists under a single ruling body.

When the rules of a society have but one variable, there is nothing to discriminate against (outside of other forms of discrimination).

People said segregation didn't work, because it didn't, because there was but one ruling society, one nation with two peoples.

wtf, I love ethno-nationalism now.

there is no substance to your post. a nation is not something you belong to because of "merit", it is something you belong to because of blood. nation is an extension of community which is an extension of family. someone can't magically become another nation because they're "good people" or have "merit".

Good enough for you to hide behind, Schlomo?

It is not worth having niggers, period. I don't care about the "good" two-thirds. Having niggers around increases my and my families risk of being murdered. You gonna look into your kids eyes and tell him "well there is a much higher chance of you getting blowtorched to death by a sheboon but that's ok with me! I don't wanna be raycist!"

It's not only the physical risk. The vast majority of negroes support taxation on whites because they are a race of leeches. They spread concepts like "white privilege" and "white fragility" because it has no effect on their lives other than profit.

Just look at the previous elections. Non-whites overwhelmingly vote for handouts from whitey. Whites overwhelmingly vote to keep what they earn.

>we serve white's only
>white's

Way to make white supremacists look uneducated. baka

instant facial recognition will be everywhere soon enough.

Fuck off you fucking trip faggot!

>not reading it in the Ayn Rand's voice

also, Rapture wasn't not-racist, a popular gene splicing procedure was to change your skin color to white if you were black. The Surgeon talks about it in one of the audio diaries.

Awww, that's sweet.

You're thinking of a race. A nation is something you belong to because it formally recognizes you. I wish our nation would keep a higher standard, and actually keep out people it doesn't recognize. Your standard doesn't allow for any immigration at all. Immigration certainly isn't something to take lightly, but that doesn't mean it should ideally be eliminated. We want to poach the best people from other nations so that we get the benefits they otherwise would have brought to their own nations. It would also be nice to formalize a mail-order-bride-type system, to exploit the foreign woman's natural desire to social-climb to defuse the American woman's sexual hold on American men.

>Implying Indians aren't the superior race

The fuck? so now having a preference of being with your own people, having a country with your own people is now the same thing as communism?

Can there not be capitalism in a racially homogenous nation?
can capitalism only exist in mixed-race countries?

i guess i should've explain better what i meant in my previous post.

i disagree with the frase "judge a man only by his caracter" but only in some instances, yes if a non-white does nothing wrong and is "based" i really have nothing against him really.

But when it comes to nations, that's when i have a problem becasue the phrase implies that people dont have preferences beyond merit.

I for example i have a preference for being with my race, my ethnicity, so even though there are non-whites who are "based" i still like to be with my own!

therefore if 10 million non-whites(all "based") immigrated to my country and 10 million whites emigrated, i would deeply hate that because no matter how much "based" a non-white is, he is not my own and i would feel like a stranger in my own land!

No one has the ability to choose what race they will born as. As said, the worth of a man is not determined by the color of his skin.
People must be judged based on their actions, not something something they have no control over.

I think his point is an allusion to an older standard of nation.

Nations emerged from a collective of tribes originally. Because of how human prejudice worked the culture and breeding populations were pretty much inseparable. Then empires formed, but even within them the core of the empire was still culturally and ethnically driven, it was just the underlings no longer had self rule.

Only until relatively recently did nations form out of ideology, and even then when they formed they formed through an already homogeneous existence.

also:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nationalism#Ethnic.2Fracial_nationalism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_heterogeneity

>in b4 metapedia

i'm talking about "nation" in the traditional sense of the word, which is closer to ethnicity. The definition you are using is closer to the traditional conception of "Empire". your idea of a nation is essentially just one large market place.

>No one has the ability to choose what race they will born as
why does this matter? i dont have the ability to control when the sun rises and sets but i still have to deal with that as a reality

By that analogy, since no one is judging you based on the time of day then no one should judge a man by the color of his skin.

the only good nigger is a dead nigger.

by that logic no one should judge you for being human because you didn't choose to be human, by that logic no one should judge you for being a mammal because you didnt choose to be one.

by that logic no one should judge you for anything because you didn't choose for existing.

Of course there can be capitalism in a racially homogeneous nation. It's within a nation's rights to determine who is permitted to enter. Your issues run deeper than immigration, though; you have a problem with nonwhites who are already a part of your racially heterogeneous nation.

Frankly, your position is stubborn and pointless. Noticing a correlation between crime, retardation, etc, and ancestry is fine, and using that knowledge to make preemptive decisions about people is also fine, but considering people more or less valuable based on their ancestry (and not the crime or retardation associated with it) is morally backwards. It's extending the warm feelings people are supposed to have for their family unit to a much larger and arbitrarily-defined group. You have nothing in common with a homeless, drug-addicted white man who you've never been within a thousand miles of; why should you consider his life more valuable because you're marginally more related to him than you are to the high-earning Christian black man who lives next door? He's not actually your relative in any meaningful sense. You might as well say that you consider a monkey's life inherently more valuable than a dog because you're more closely related to it.

What exactly would it mean to judge you for being a human or a mammal?

>No one should judge you for being human
They don't
>Or being a mammal
They don't
>Or for existing
They don't.

Judgement should come from one's actions, not circumstances of birth.

when you see a human you generally assume certain things like that you can have a conversation with them

> why should I care about one man?
When you become part of the targeted you will.

> when they all run amok
It's not even a quarter of them and you want to kill them all. You think like a nigger.

why? why should we just judge from ones action and not birth?

doesn't birth determines already ones actions?

why should i judge a fellow human for his merit since anything he did is the result of him being human?

is like i judge an ant for building a colony, that's what they do, the action of building a colony all comes down for the fact that it is an ant!

you know what this is getting out out track so let me ask you a better question since we should judge a man only by his merit does that mean that white people shouldnt have a country of their own?

In most cases, birth only effects probabilities of action, and not certainties.

I think you're crazy and not worth continuing a conversation with. Your argument is incoherent, and I have to read my own ideas into it to get anything remotely sensible out of it.

also i have to say judging a man only for his actions should apply only in law because outside of that people have preferences (mainly with their own) and making people of different races put together will only bring trouble

and you're a race traitor who have no concept of having loyalty to your own race, therefore i won this argument :)

>le nigger meme: the post

>metapedia
even fucking conservapedia knows it's full of shit.

I agree. Though history is not a single event. This course of events will lead to "our" destruction inevitably and needs to be altered. It will imply innocent victims, like every other day in a life (((today there's plenty of innocents raped and murdered by niggers/muslims and no "conflict"))).
Once we ensure our survival, sovereign independence and coesion, we can discuss aiding Africa's development - for real, not for the profit of the kikes.

did you read the arguments presented or did you just ignored it all?

also
>conservapedia

Jesus Christ, even back in the day they didn't know how to use apostrophe's.

>why is racism bad
I don't know m8 ask the western europeans, they don't seem to be enjoying it.

Of course an iberian is better master-race than you, Trayvon.

We're sorry you're not happy about your shit island, read de Tocqueville and then tell me a nation like America is about a nation with a single ethnicity. America is founded on an ideal, and if you assimilate to that ideal and do good, you're golden. We're not interested in a welfare queen who pops out 12 kids and we're supposed to accept it why, because she's white?

what is racism to begin with?
the term is defined so vaguely and gets abused to no end