Slavic Beauty Thread

Redpill me on the Slavic Woman. Many come to my country for work. I like their square faces, their delicate bodies, and their piercing eyes. I hear that they are more conservative, straightforward, and rational than degenerate Saxons. This is also a post Slavic Beauty pic thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQp7z8yYZUI
youtube.com/watch?v=m3fU6XP317Y
youtube.com/watch?v=K9CgSjQDAvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>more conservative, straightforward, and rational than degenerate Saxons
they are, still degenerate whores tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=BQp7z8yYZUI

Your girls are better than Americans.
>they are not fat
>they are not feminists
>they rarely accuse you of rape be looking at them

A most entertaining video, thank you.

Yeah, but they're pretty. The ones that come here (hospitality, waitstaff and other such service things) are all OP's pic.

They're all gold-digging whores.

Proud to be a Slav. Every one thinks I'm "unique " looking. Really are not to many Eastern European people in America most western. In fact Slavic people have a more homogeneous society then Western Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=m3fU6XP317Y

We Slavs love British men! =)

>>more conservative, straightforward, and rational than degenerate Saxons
>they are, still degenerate whores tbqh
I don't think that is contradictory. Slavic woman(except for FEMEN & allies) is behaving in a red-pilled manner.
She values physical attraction and gold digging, and gold digging is an evolutionary strategy to maximize the survival of her offspring and win at the game of life.

Polish women over here are maximum niggerlovers. Go to any polish neighborhood here in New York and all the younger blonde immigrant girls are either hanging onto niggers or dragging little halfbreeds around with a leash and harness.

I hear from my britfriends on Steam that all the Polish women in London are the same too.

So I guess the "Slavic beauty" won't last too long, in the west anyway. Can any Polishbros explain why their women love niggerdick so much?

Thats not true for balkans at all. Everything above Bulgaria Id say is homogeneous though.

Have you seen a fucking serb? They are darker than turks for gods sake

>In fact Slavic people have a more homogeneous society then Western Europe
do you think inter-slav commonness outweighs differences like Central European(Catholic/Western) versus Eastern European(Orthodox/Russosphere)?

When I say Slav I mean north east were my family is from.. Poland Ukraine Russia and Belarus. All others are a mystery to me.

>Have you seen a fucking serb? They are darker than turks for gods sake
>implying

I live in Belgrade and the only dark-skinned people here are gypsies.

Oh and those immigrants lounging around the main bus station.

How would you even know what a Serb looks like? Are you one of the many butthurt Toniblers who emigrated to Sweden?

>Polish women
theres the problem

It goes without saying that it includes bosnia and croatia aswell, my butthurt shitskin

Yes ive seen enough serbs to form an opinion. You are not white

Ugh this is so true. I know a blonde blue eyes Slovak girl who loves nigger cock. So gross. Her dad told her never marry a polish man and she sure didn't

>you are not white

Oh yes, I do love it when someone from Sweden actually has an opinion what constitutes being white.

Blonde hair, green eyes here, whereas you most likely are brown hair and brown eyed, like all the other mongrels of your kind.

European girls are disgusting, for whatever reason America has the best white girls

Swedes are the epitome of whites. Anything else is a cheap copy/shitskin in disguise

Have you seen serbia average IQ? You're not white.

Too much feminism

Slavs are elves now?

Sweden calm down. All Northern Europe people are very white.

Yes. Didn't you know?

This'll help you understand OP

Fat whores are good? Interesting.

>russians
made me kek hard

>preserve our genes and unique race!
>slavs are so much prettier than my own anglo women haha ehhhh i guess its okay this time xDDDDD

I hate you kikes so much

This is the correct answer

Pisses me off tbqh

WE

WUZ

NOLDORS

The girl from Belarus is totally a elf. Slavs are elves confirmed

The best thing is, you over there get all the gold diggers and we keep the waifu material

OP here. Not amused by off topic bs. Maybe I should have specified - I wasn't thinking of cucked illyrians and thracians when I was talking about slavs. Seriously though, produce some dna studies if you want to put the southern 'slavs' in the same group as the Rus and Poles etc. Honourable mention goes to who both kept to topic and made OP have warm tingly feels inside.

Just leaving this here. Did she win yet?

Not when they leave when they are 3 and are raised here...

Enjoy your prettier western woman then

Tunisia a qt

I'm a Slav. We don't stray from our own.

>square faces, their delicate bodies, and their piercing eyes. I hear that they are more conservative, straightforward

Yes, it is. But you should learn that your woman cannot into equal relationships and be a friend. Most of them seek a strong leader (real man or *mujik*) and a source of income. They will behave submissively. It may be fine but you will not be able to be yourself, if you refuse to play role of self-confident macho-troubleshouter - there is a high chance that she will look for another cock. Also there may be luck of care about you.

Alas, you have yet to win.

maybe because they share the same characteristics? you know that polish are the niggers of europe

what bout baltic women who are mix of nordic and slav basically?

I resent that statement when Romania exists.

>round face
Absolutely mongoloid

Are Baltic nordic or slav ?

When I see Riga I think they are more nordic than slav.

>georgian
fuck no ive never seen girl who looks like that here
well at least in east

oh shut up you silly man

> slavic woman
> rational
ahahahahahhahaha
are you serious?
the word "bipolar" was invented because it's racist to just say "slav"

Balts are balts we arent nordic or slav

Your women are beautiful comrade.

Okay, I like this kind of answer.

Still ugly as fuck
>triangular face
>rectangular face
>
>
>power gap
>
>
>round face

>Russians

Is that putin?

>tfw no qt3.14 Armenian GF
;_;

you try too hard i thought we supposed to be bros.

second one was a reaction image not "10/10 baltic woman" on google search like you obv do :)

just because our women arent sand colour doesnt mean they arent beautiful

I'm just pointing out your shit taste using "Ukraine woman" google search senpai. No need to be so assblasted
Patrician taste m8

Ths is just further proof women have no restraint and their degeneracy is entirely dependent on their surroundings though.

>insulting peoples taste
>doesnt see how thats retarded
when u search "(nationality) women" u get 10/10 only. uglies dont upload

>retarded
I'm just shitposting m8
> u get 10/10 only
Keep telling yourself that

Is that Galadriel crossed with T'Pol?

Real man not jerk off to pictures of slavic girls, he date them.
Since your all pussies i will help you get that slav girl you always dreamed of.
Here are 10 easy steps that will make your ride a slav pussy magnet.
youtube.com/watch?v=K9CgSjQDAvE

yeah you right.. its only when i search baltic women.. prob because ours more beautiful on avrg.
How does it feel?
>tfw no green eyes masterrace
>rarely blue eyes
>never blonde unless fake bleached

Does Kazakhstan count as slav too?

Western Slavs(of which you have the most) are the ugliest Slavs, at least the women (men are all equally ugly manlets across all Slav lands)

Degenerate whores compared to what? Other Russian women?

I think your litmus test and my litmus test for a degenerate whore is probably different considering i live in America and we have the worst women on the planet

No, it's a Eurasian country (they look East Asian mostly but taller with visible Euro admixture, women have bigger tits too, basically what Finns on Cred Forums dream of looking like)

you literally wot?

Balts are not a race
you're basically Slavs with some Germanic admixture

they're alright if you're into non-white women

so much for your credibility

Balts are psycho, no offence but we definitely have some problems.

Because women generaly are massive coal burners and becasue in this country we've got almost no niggers all sluts dream about "lol BBC

Does it matter?

>Real virtue is literally impossible for women
feels bad man

>Be me 6"1 white guy, brown hair blue eyes.
>Have a 5"9 brown hair blue eyed wife from Hungary we met while I was on my studying abroad.
>Go to get groceries see half breeds with their white moms.
>Me and wife have 2 kids, well behaved acting normal.
>I don't even look at the half breeds or coalburners, or acknowledge their presence.
>My wife does the same, we are about to pay and apparently some coal burner didn't have enough money.
>Looks directly at me and my wife, ask if we can help her out.
>She says the food is for lil tyrone and lateesha.
>Tell her, "sorry mam, but I can't help you out at the moment."
>Think inside my head either way, I'll be supporting her ass through welfare.
Man the western world is truly fucked.

>Not having minimum 3 kids to stay above replacement levels
Cmon m8

Cred Forums made me hate nignogs i hope you're all happy, before this summer i had second thoughts actually

Are you me bro? I am also tall, brown hair and blue eyes.

Hungarian. Not slav. So no be you.

For that to happen women would need more time off from work than men.

At the very least more maternity leave, possibly even some federal handouts for helping take care of the chilluns--for the working folk this time.

Guys I think I'm moving to Canada, the coalburning here in America is seriously fucking disgusting. Like holy shit guys it's worse than it really seems.

Fucking lost.

Sounds good, we need more white people to counter balance the Muslims, Somolians and Chinese....

It's not that much better up here, on second thought. I was thinking of learning Russian.

>Everything above Bulgaria Id say is homogeneous though.

You'd be wrong. Romania is very non-homogenous, probably the most non-homogenous country in the region.

>finns
>not mongols

> Polishbros explain why their women love niggerdick so much?

Eastern Europeans have a chad/slut reproductive strategy (as opposed to dad/coy you see in northern and western Europe). They only act in a traditional way back home, where the culture is patriarchal. Leave them to their own devices, and the situation changes.

Slav women love machismo. Niggers are macho.

Actually I think I'll just move to Hungary, Victor Orban is probably one of the last smart people in Europe. I mean my wages won't be as high being a programmer out there, but it's better then seeing all this fucking degeneracy.

Wow. That's actually pretty interesting.

Dude what country do you live in? You're a fool

Slav women may look beautiful, but they are actually nasty. Really, really nasty. If you don't act super manly, they will act 100 times worse than a screeching feminist.

If you want to keep a slav woman, you have to beat her up. I am not joking. Slap the bitch and she will worship you. Act like a "gentleman" and she will cheat on you at the drop of a hat.

Romanian women are this, times 10.

Nah, that's the evolutionary strategy of r-selected breeds. Slav women are sexually something closer to niggers. Very little K-selection.