Why are blacks hated simply because of the pigmentation on their skin?

Why are blacks hated simply because of the pigmentation on their skin?

youtube.com/watch?v=N0vY_6McldU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTRbq3bG54o
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
tdn.com/news/local/man-shot-by-officer-died-of-gunshot-wound-to-chest/article_3c92098f-89ed-57de-8059-1d728a207001.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1fsw3WdDAm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are not.

They are hated because they act like niggers

They aren't.

According to libcucks that IS the reason

According to normal people like you and I it is their low IQ combined with their culture that makes us hate them

Why are some people more untrustworthy and violent just because the colour of their skin?

/thread

>simply because of the pigmentation on their skin

Its more the double digits of their IQ.

Its more the rampant anti-social disorder.

Its more the STD rates.

melanin is a valuable resource, worth even more than gold. we hunt them down to extract their sweet sweet skin color and sell it on the black market

they are not

We dont, we hate them for the content of their character

>what are actions

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
basically, people look at outward human qualities, while God, the one who created ALL of us for a REASON, looks at the spirit.

what about the 30 other first grade black kids? why didn't they get written up

Niggers don't have a spirit. They are animals.

>implying they didn't
>implying the class was all black

the spirit was given by God, not by your arbitrary definition. he gave all people spirits. blacks are not animals

Ha! 10/10

i teach at a 99.9% minority school. there's always a few troublemakers out of the whole entire class. some of them are white too. the majority try to be good. especially first graders..all you have to do is provide incentive

Why would any self respecting white person allow themselves near that many blacks.

Sometimes that's just where they fucking live. Glad I wasn't one of them.

something real primal in me is triggered by this

We wuz ninjas

>race is just the colour of your skin guise
wrong, just look at africanoid albinos

MLK was a good man. Died for what he believed in.

>Why
>because

Why ask a question if you are going to force the answerer to agree with your conclusion?

Plenty of Based black people that Cred Forums respects...

And Cred Forums respects them because they don't go around robbing and murdering over shoes.

Forgot pic.

a lot of Cred Forums thinks that just because you are black you have a way higher chance of robbing and murdering over shoes.

It has to do with the shape of the skull, not skin color.

I think very few pol users except the most racist few would have a problem with based Clarke. And the ones who did have a problem with based Clarke would probably have a problem with Cred Forums.

We wuz kangs, says so right there on mah shirt!

Pippie put up a solid showing before the Shaniquas backed their girl up. Even after that, it took four of them to take her down.

>shape of the skull

yea.... so fuckin superficial

they aren't.

it's simply that there's a lot of dumb niggers out there and self-hating whites keep promoting them.

reasonable black people get called uncle toms and are discredited by these "tolerant" individuals.

I don't avoid poison frogs for their skin I avoid them for their toxicity.

But you do.

Dr. King was the pinnacle of classical liberal values and the last best hope for a true equality that would lead to peace. The man echoed the only system of values which could have ended every form of discrimination:

>"I have a dream...by the content of their character..."

His dream died with him, unfortunately. Leftists today have this man spinning in his grave.

it's one factor

>further proof that niggers are cowards and can only put up a fight when they outnumber

This one always makes me laugh

Me too.

>people with differing lobe sizes are predisposed to certain tendencies
>having an entirely different brain shape and size has no effect

libcuck logic

In all of my years teaching it has never been this bad from white students. not throwing desks before high school.

>so_long_gay_bowser.webm

wtf is with Cred Forums today not upload the picture the first time

Primal urges, aka You're a Nigger

Allow me to explain in song:
youtube.com/watch?v=XTRbq3bG54o

>simply because of the pigmentation on their skin?

That's not it.

Please tell me that nigger got killed.

>blacks hated simply because of the pigmentation on their skin
they aren't
they are hated because of the way the act

Just a taste.

>sell melanin on the black market

fucking kek...

The fuck am I reading?

it never came

They are, but not ENTIRELY because of the color of their skin. I wouldn't say hated, either. Maybe judged initially.

For example, a decent, inoffensive black guy would be considered a giganigger to you guys until proven otherwise. Why? Because he looks like those other proven giganiggers.

Is that his fault for being black? No. Is it your fault for identifying a trend and trying to "play it safe"? No. Is it other black people's faults for being such garbage specimens? Yeah.

>implying it's simply for the color of their skin

See that stance and arm movement of the chimp on the left?
Remember it, be wary of it and be sure to neutralize the chimp the second you see it.
It will save your life perhaps because an outburst is imminent.

Fucking niggers.

It did come. We've judged the character of black people and their shit culture and found it wanting.

I hate them because they commit over 50 percent if murders even though they make up 13%of the population #MAGA

Humans have a natural fear of anything black due to our instinctual fear of the dark

Heh, I love that one. Fucking complete utter chaos.

Because most of them are very dumb...
Even here where i live, Blacks are stereotyped, because most of that is true, I'm latino and Most of the people i know are latinos aswel...

Nigroes are a waste of space

>the fuck am i reading

>pre school grammar

>the fuck am i reading

wonderful gramour, and ironing

It's like there are no readable signs. Each case is it's own fucking animal. Rule of thumb, never presume to think that chaotic violence is about to break out at any given moment.

Is this traditional African dance?

Ayyyyy! The ironing!

Why is she naked wtf

Africa. Tradition.

>wanting
wonting?

Because they are savages

Emancipation was a fucking mistake

At the very fiber of racism, it is simply because we're the most phenotypically unique group in the world. Everyone else in the world has overlapping features (fine hair, thin features or fair skin) whereas blacks have the complete opposite of all that. People think different is bad and we're the most different.

I'll never hate my thicc body and curly, airy hair though.

nigga wants to have sex. personally I don't know why he said don't tell your sister

>Here are a handful of videos that make me feel like 100% of black people are violent criminals, when real crime stats show that less than 1% of them are.

sayg

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I love this question, because when I was brought up I was taught that: Racists hate blacks, because of the color of their skin. Later I learned that racists (and Nazis) hate Jews, because of their religion. When you never interact with black people or Jews and you don't know anything, you just think to yourself, "Well, it is kinda weird, that racists hate these people purely because they are different in terms of skin color or religion, but I guess that's why everyone calls racists 'stupid'".

"wOnting"??

won tons? ing?

People stay away from snakes because they are snakes.
It's weird, because most people have never been poisoned by a snake. That's why people be stupids.

Only a retard would keep sticking his hand in the fire to see if it still burns.

>when real crime stats show that less than 1% of them are
wew

My face when BLM idiots try to compare recent thugs to the great Dr. King.
>"Travon Martin Luther King"

And it just so happens that a large majority of blacks are judged based by the content of their characters. We call them "niggers."

The content of their character goes like this:

13% of the population (blacks) commit 52% of all murders in the USA.
1/3 black males will be in the prison system at least one time in their lives.
53% of young blacks are unemployed.

If you seriously believe that anyone is judging niggers based solely upon the pigmentation of their skin you are either crazy or naive. This is a HUGE problem that must be addressed. You cannot fix problems by putting a bandaid over it.

And also don't give me the "muh socioeconomic reasons" because that Is a load of bullshit. If that were true, then whites, who outnumber blacks below the poverty line in absolute numbers, would be over represented in crime statistics. Also, blacks were poorer during and after the civil rights movement but caused less crime.

>falsely inflated stats on interracial only crime
>interracial crime is the only crime that exists

You're retarded

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

They're hated for the content of their character.

>simply because of the pigmentation on their skin

You'll watch your family made into examples.

Nope, that's just your childish fantasy.

Also, you're the nigger for wishing violence on people.

tdn.com/news/local/man-shot-by-officer-died-of-gunshot-wound-to-chest/article_3c92098f-89ed-57de-8059-1d728a207001.html

Its because of an enabler culture of hyper sensitive justice warriors. Who are think its wrong to feel sad or angry.
So they debate to feel happy. Its a happy conclusion. They dont want to have to say that at the moment its the black community and liberal enablers alike who are putting fuel on the fire for ghetto culture criminal behaviour to persist.

I wonder if you'll say you were merely being ironic when your tongue is being cut out.

Stop trolling

Nice autism

Jesus this is fucking freaky. Seen it before, but every time it's like wtf?

Not that guy here

do not expect anything but to get trolled, you've breached "too stupid to debate" territory and are wasting your time

They aren't, they're hated for being stupid and violent.

100% correct.

I see these enablers as an extension to a currupt liberal political system.

Blacks and degenerates will vote for the dems, who in turn give them free handouts and government assistance, payed for by hardworking Americans. Liberals promote the social justice ideology because in the end it gives them more support.

It's like a financial and social welfare state.

Because you act like animals.

why do some black people assume its because of their skin color? why not the crime, the shameless self promotion or the never ending racebaiting ?

thats a spic you idiot

I can't wait.

Exactly this. People who are separated from minorities, particularly blacks, and view race entirely through the lens of academic theory are angelically and innocently ignorant. They simply don't know.

>Ball of sunshine

Okay man, sounds good.

They are not retard, they are hated due thier behavior, skin color is a way that other people can identificate of they behave like a normal human been or like a fucking negro, same applies to other skin colors, so stop whinning, Jamal

Black people used to be hated just based on their skin color. They were viewed as unclean, or inherently lesser.

The smart person nowadays doesn't hate black people for their skin color. He does, however, recognize that certain groups of people tend to, on average, demonstrate a certain kind of behavior and, based on certain immediately identifiable characteristics of said groups (like skin color) he is at the very least cautious around people whom he can see belong to that group.

I don't hate black people because they're black. But I do recognize that the vast majority of black people act like niggers, and so when around blacks whom I do not personally know, I always make an effort to be cautious.

so true

Only problem is Clarke is an example of like the tip top % of black people. Not enough of guys like him unfortunately.

Did his dick get gangrene and fall off after this?

>Having killed somebody doesn't make you a killer.

This is fake, right?

if you hate blacks for being black you must hate whites for worshipping a kike

this is the right way to go about it tbqh, i've met a lot of educated black people i'm friends with, but i'm still cautious around ones i don't know, same with hispanics to a lesser extent

but he was a gentle giant!

I'm the most racist few. David clarke is aware that niggers are subhumans. He is appropriate for a king of africa.

What id don't understand about niggers is:

if there was a continent of 1.4 billion people with similar ethnic and genetic background.

also did not have the simple tools and utilities we enjoy in modern life.

and also lived in fractured dangerous warlike societies with no actual nations existing anywhere

I would go to my ancestral homeland and try to help my people achieve the quality of life I'm currently living.

For example; if serbia goes to shit, i will feel a compulsion to help. Why do niggers have no loyalty to their own blood? How can they look at africa, then decide "lol whitey's fault" and then.. leech off whitey?

The gall of these subhumans astounds me.

I can't wait for the chinks to start grinding africans up for cattle feed in the next few years.

all whites worship a kike

Is that a prank or was he just waiting for the day for someone to confront him?

I think a lot of the issue is that blacks don't really have a racial culture of their own outside of ghetto culture, and ghetto culture rewards crime and demonizes "acting white" which makes for a bad citizen.
It's probably going to take generations to fix, at minimum.

Pretty sure that was instigated and filmed for some youtub channel.

Every town that is predominately black is a shit hole.
>That's because the white people left, it's their fault.

Black people commit most of the crimes despite being a small percent of the population.
>That is because white people won't hire them or grant them opportunities associated with white privilege.

Black people have lower IQ than white people.
>That is because inner city schools are neglected with the worst teachers and white schools are a better environment for learning due to the building being better.

Black people attack white people at a right multitudes greater than vice versa.
>That's because of racism against blacks.

Black people should, in the words of Dr. Martin Luther King, help, "this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
>The founding fathers were invalid and evil because slavery existed more than 200 years ago. Therefore, the Constitution must be done away with.

Black people are shot by police at an alarming rate despite not doing nothing. BLM is a movement of people to make things better, a justified cry for help.
>Organizing the number of people associated with BLM to clean up their neighborhoods instead of vandalizing them would be too difficult. Until police stop shooting innocent black children who: pointed a realistic looking gun at them, viciously attacked them in the middle of the street, who were just trying to get their life back on track or who were wanted felons known to be armed, black people are correct to be violent and destructive.

Am I missing anything?

I think a lot of people have a hands off nothing can be done about this attitude because none of us would even see this fixed in our lifetimes... don't even want to touch it... it's a fuck'n tar baby black hole money pit.

I wish he lived if only to see his if he'd change his tune. After that Danish guy who felt bad about his rapist being deported, I'm not so sure anymore.

Of course, there's also the issue of half the country refusing to admit it's even a problem.

Fuck. I had quite happily forgotten about that guy. Thanks for the reminder.

its real lad

Goddamnit just seeing this fucking image without clicking it angers me to fuck.

they actually look like the cavemen they have in museums,
truly make you think

That plot twist at the end!

>Here he is with clothes on!

I always imagine her saying out loud something along the lines of...

>Okay cunt... have this! clothes on!

wew, I remember when I used to be brainwashed like you.

Don't turn this into an abo thread.

Every town that is predominately black is a shit hole.
>That's because the white people left, it's their fault.

Black people commit most of the crimes despite being a small percent of the population.
>That is because white people won't hire them or grant them opportunities associated with white privilege.

Black people have lower IQ than white people.
>That is because inner city schools are neglected with the worst teachers and schools with white students are a better environment for learning due to the facility not being tore up, which is racist against blacks.

Black people attack white people at a rate many times greater than vice versa.
>That's because of racism against blacks.

Black people should help, as Dr. Martin Luther King put it, to help this nation rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
>The founding fathers are invalid and evil because slavery existed more than 200 years ago. Therefore, the Constitution must be done away with.

Black people are shot by police at an alarming rate despite not doing nothing.
>Until police stop shooting innocent black children who: pointed a realistic looking gun at them, viciously attacked them in the middle of the street, who were just trying to get their life back on track or who were wanted felons known to be armed, black people are correct to be violent and destructive.

BLM is a movement of people to make things better, a justified cry for help.
>Organizing the number of people associated with BLM to clean up their neighborhoods instead of vandalizing them would be too difficult

Am I missing anything?

What was delet?

>dyke
>muh dick

it's not the color of the skin itself that is the problem, but the behavior associated with it

many people hate police officers

are they hated because of the uniform they wear? no, it's just make it easier to identify certain behaviors

Nevermind. WTF was that?

because thats not the case.

RIP thug.

Also this makes it hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fsw3WdDAm8

We do, actually. The entire "We Wuz Kangs" meme here is a bastardization of the Black Power/Excellence culture that used to be a lot more widespread within black communities. We actually do tell our kids to behave and go to school and contribute to society, but that isn't entertaining news, so it gets no press. It doesn't sell anything but positivity, so people looking to make a quick profit won't support it. And racists are gonna think we're savages or animals regardless of what we do, which means some of us will break and do whatever we want, since we'll be hated anyway.

No, they're hated because of the content of their character.

>Didn't anticipate anyone being there
Welp, just another example of nigs being retarded.

Maybe if they actually cased the place right they would have noticed things not being like normal in the morning.

it's more about the river of fried chicken grease in their brain

1 post by this ID.

That's fucking elementary, dumbass.

Little black kids are cute.

It's when they hit adolescence that they become career criminals.