V4 countries want the right to claim autisimbux from Britain

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37396805

>In an interview with the Reuters news agency, Mr Fico said Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia would be uncompromising in negotiations.

>At the same news conference, Mr Fico underlined that he and other Central European leaders whose citizens make up much of the EU migrant population in Britain would not let those people become "second class citizens".

Slavs are literally niggers. How fucking humiliating that your government makes it an official policy that citizens abroad are entitled to welfare? I think not even the Mexican government is this eager to ensure their migrants can collect benefits from the US. This is an official, unquestionable, irrevocable admission by your heads of state that your people are leeches who would starve if not for the good will of Western European taxpayers.

Where will you retards go if we decide to leave the common market and stop paying your bennies?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37396805
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_369571.pdf
nidirect.gov.uk/articles/benefits-for-non-uk-nationals-do-i-qualify
ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/legal-migration/family-reunification/index_en.htm
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find myself confounded. I feel shame. But also, we reject muslim quotas openly.

What's the problem here? You should be paying me welfare too, cuck.

>implying anyone cares about what Little England wants
Your Jew rulers will sell you out for that sweet, single market access for the City.

Not sure "not becoming second class citizens" is the same as asking for welfare but sure. Also I think you guys have more migrant problems to worry about than christian workers from europe.

well hungary you cannot veto brexit on basis of free movement. don't be ridiculous.

>Luxembourg
Literally a non-country

>Not sure "not becoming second class citizens" is the same as asking for welfare but sure
If our PM said "all your citizens are free to come here and start a business and be a self-employed tax payer" do you think that would be enough for your gypsy leaders? Of course not. They want a right to "work" ie the right to have access to all the safety nets and privileges workers are entitled in western europe like paid leave, a minimum wage, tax credits, housing benefits etc. It's plain obvious the concept of citizenship for these people entails sucking off the taxpayers' tits.

> Also I think you guys have more migrant problems to worry about than christian workers from europe.
The Christian workers stay in their homeland. The eastern euros who come here are degenerates who are big time into race mixing and offer their vagina for a small fee so non-europeans can have a baby with them and claim the right to live here under EU family reunion laws. For every EU citizen who comes here, there's 3 non-EU citizens piggybacking on that loophole.

You're kinda jumping at a strawman dude. The article is about vetoing a deal about worker limitations in the uk not about brexit itself. Also worker salary is not welfare, I have no idea where you got that notion from.

You're on an island, you're lucky because you don't get to border russian and german filth

We need you to give them free money, just imagine if all the Czech or Slovak gypsies living in Britain had to return because no free cash anymore? That would be fucking horrible.

Kek @ eastern yuro beaners always claiming
>"itz le russia's fault that we're poor & subhuman ;_;"
You once again seem to prove otherwise.
The dissolution of USSR was a mistake.

>having basic working conditions is sucking taxpayers
Oh okay so you're actually just retarded.

Well yeah people who go to "the west" because the fence is made out of sausage there are the autistic degenerates and skanks. I don't doubt that but they're still leagues better than the african and south east asian rape gangs that you guys are getting.

How's that relevant to the brit telling you to stop acting like beaners? See >you're accepting thrash from the middle east so you might as well accept our kind of thrash

Guess we need to beat them up on the streets more often.

I'm not poor Achmed, I just want in on the free money.

Pretty much, our trash are at least tolerable. If they gonna complain about something then why aren't they complaining about the gang raping nignogs and pakis.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37396805

You dont understand. You cannot make veto supporting free moving on one hand and chalanging merkel refugee policy on the other.

>free movement in europe
>no """refugees""" from africa
Seems pretty simple.

Its ok. We're here for you.

>Oh okay so you're actually just retarded.
I don't expect a rape baby of Bolshevism to understand why local tax payers shouldn't have an obligation to top up the income of unqualified workers.

>I don't doubt that but they're still leagues better than the african and south east asian rape gangs that you guys are getting.
pic related. Do you understand what Other White means, right? Your women are the ones running a massive immigration con where they allow Jamal from Nigeria to impregnate them and then find a (((solicitor))) who can get him a visa because all of a sudden he has a mongrel baby with fetal alcohol syndrome who is now a British citizen. Your people and the africans and pakis walk hand in hand and are destroying western europe. Fuck off.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171776_369571.pdf

>all of a sudden he has a mongrel baby with fetal alcohol syndrome who is now a British citizen.
What a fucking mess. We need some kind of massive war and we need it now

You know you cretin the term finlandization? You couldn't conduct a foreign policy in your artificial country, yet you claim the dissolution of USSR was a mistake? And why are you so harsh? You're trying to denigrate me and force me to think that you're not a swedish district?

>How's that relevant
That nobody could have predicted that Germans and Russians are extreme savages, so emigration from countries that were subject to their mass murder is somewhat justified

Slavs aren't that bad really. Seems like they're just trying to protect their own and not get screwed over the Brexit thing

If you really want to hate on someone direct your anger at all the pakis or the poles

It's the European version of anchor babies. Eastern Euros have a mafia on this. You can basically pay some polish slut a few shekels and she will have your baby then you're entitled to come here as a father of a uk citizen.
The entire concept of a continental citizenship is insane.

>Mr Fico

You're making a lot of generalisations and accusations over there. If those eu workers are so bad then why do brits employ them in the first place?

What qualifies as an ethnic group? Are hungarians a different ethnic group from brits? Are slavs and hungarians considered different ethnic groups? Because that's an inter ethnic relationship then. Not that any of that has any relevance what so ever. You're making up a lot of conspiracy theories and accusations over nothing.
I think people who leave the country are retards anyways but you're just jumping at inane strawmans when your country has a plethora of way more grave issues.

pay up slave boy

How's being a literal country worked out so far for you?

Thats very fucken simplified way of looking at things, especially comming from someone supporting establishment of EU Army? How is that gonna work, a competition to NATO?

>pay some polish slut a few shekels and she will have your baby then you're entitled to come here as a father of a uk citizen.
So let me understand how disastrous this can actually be.
If europe let's Turkey in.
Turkish anchor babies will become a thing in the furthest region of europe AND THAT GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO CITIZENSHIP IN THE UK?
AFRICAN FUCKS A ROACH, ROACH HAS BABY, THEN THEY ALL HAVE RIGHTS TO AN ISLAND OFF THE COAST of THE OPPOSITE END OF THE FUCKING CONTINENT?

>I support something that I've barely heard about in the headlines
Sure, I don't think much of the eu army. If they decide to establish it cool if not then cool. Still the initial promise of the eu was free worker movement within the union. WITHIN not from africa, people just want to at least stay close to that.

Haha, get fucked mate. Pay us.

>If those eu workers are so bad then why do brits employ them in the first place?
Because they charge less than a British worker which in itself would not be a problem, but they are unable to afford shelter, food, utilities and transport with the little money they get paid so they top it up by claiming all sorts of welfare.

>What qualifies as an ethnic group? Are hungarians a different ethnic group from brits? Are slavs and hungarians considered different ethnic groups?
In the census there are 3 official groups of whites: White British, Irish and Other White. Hungarians, Poles, Spaish, Italians etc all fall under the same Other White group for statistical purposes. Because unlike the frogs, our government still hasn't gone full retard and actually collects ethnicity statistics. So when Other White has a high level of miscegenation, that is not a Hungarian marrying a Pole. It is a non-British white marrying Asians or Niggers. They would also be considered a mixed couple if for example a Pole married a White British, but as the level of mixed couples amongst White British is so low, I'll leave it for you to guess who all the Eastern Europeans are blanda upping with over here.

>You're making up a lot of conspiracy theories and accusations over nothing.
>when your country has a plethora of way more grave issues.
I just showed you why they are both part of the very same issue.

>Inbred slavs think they can tell any country what to do.

It's always cute, you clean our toilets and think you're king.

Pretty good thank you. How's your 45% foreign nationals going? Fuck I bet I'm talking to one right now. You from Portugal, Italy or what?

Yes that's exactly how it works, and that's why curtailing EU migration is so important, because it has become a massive loophole nobody talks about.

Your companies profit from having access to their market, so you pay. Are you that deluded to think Germans and rest just let them join for charity?
Don't be naive.

Speculations, are you a foreigner working in britain? How do you know then?

Sounds like something you just made up. As far as I know people who move to britain generally marry brits. And that random ass statistic doesn't really say anything.

Nah you just spouted some stupid shit about pole girls getting paid to give birth to a kid in britain who then magically becomes british. When some girl from anywhere in the commonwealth could do the same. But it's those continentals' fault! They always want to destroy le great british empire!
Dude just reconsider what you're whingeing about. Especially when brits come and preach about liberalism and how evil racism is all the time.

Just fucken think for a second what would happen to your country if it looses the Nato pact and EU membership before you speak.

>countries full of left mentality and enriched by muslims
>hey guys, let's make some fun of slavs!

t. western europenia, keep the allah work

Yeah we'll join the russians or the chinese whoopdedoo. Won't be worse than the eu destroying our agriculture and domestic economy. But I bet you have no idea about our economy at all and still preach from a high horse about what's good for us. Stop being such a hypocrite cunt.

In 1956 you wear a bitch refugee. Polak wegier dwa bratanki skurwielu.

>Poles
>Slavs
don't you roleplay as Sarmatians or something like that?

>has no idea what he's talking about
>better resort to shitposting
Typical britcucks.

Just goes to show you that compassion and good will are considered weaknesses to Slavs.

I have no idea why we ever did anything for them.

Oh Slav, please.

you're the one who was literally given data on your mongrel ass breeding with africans for money and you tried to deny raw facts.

Slavs are scum. Look at your countries filled with corruption propped up by welfare for that.

>As far as I know people who move to britain generally marry brits.
statistics show otherwise, but im sure they're wrong :)

>And that random ass statistic doesn't really say anything.
lol ok

>When some girl from anywhere in the commonwealth could do the same.
No because there's no freedom of movement within the commonwealth, retard, that's precisely why they need a slavic rent womb and anchor baby to come here. Commonwealth nationals aren't even entitled to welfare.
nidirect.gov.uk/articles/benefits-for-non-uk-nationals-do-i-qualify

But you are right about EU destroying other countries economy i give you that. Spain? Italy? Greece? Where the fuck are they.

why do you hate me dude I'm an Anglophile ;_;

>Slavs are literally nigger
This butthurt.
MESS WITH THE POLE PAY THE TOLL.

Lmao who gives a shit. But I hope it will become a thing just to spite the anglos kek

Yeah every summer I go to england and impregnate a dozen of african girls for money so they give birth to "mongrel british citizens". Get fucked. The shit are you talking about idiot.
>statistics
>other white
Cool and accurate statistics you've got there.

So all those pakis and indians in britain are just illusions, they didn't actually came there. Or they were mongrels given birth by poles 40 years ago. Again the shit are you talking about.

Oh, I'm not hating on you at all!

I'm just saying Britain's biggest weakness is caring about people.

We should just shut our borders, ignore all the riffraff and only deal with people who actually can be classed as humans.

Slavs > Muslims

Slavs aren't white. It's hilarious how their third world countries are trying to group together in a desperate plea to be relevant. Just tell Wycziargski to fuck off and laugh when he starves.

See on Ahmed mitte Achmed, millal sul see juba kohale jõuab?

The output of our agriculture is basically half of what it was before we joined the EU because we're just getting pushed out of the market and get some pocket change as "hurrhurr you get support don't complain". So yeah it's not like we actually care too much about losing eu membership, we care about having a stable market.

>compassion and good will are considered weaknesses to Slavs
When you showing them to sandniggers who destroy your own nation then yes

>Anglo blood speaking of compassion and good will

At a time like this, Britains are against the wrong enemy again, I guess history really repeats itself.

>Yeah every summer I go to england and impregnate a dozen of african girls for money so they give birth to "mongrel british citizens". Get fucked. The shit are you talking about idiot.

I find it ironic you look for ANY slight, any tiny little scrap of insult you can use against a country that took in your withered ill-educated people and pays them.

The fact of the matter is, We measure Slavs as "other white" and Other white shows huge trends in human trafficking.

Ironic, considering Polish are the largest ground minority.

So really, what is your excuse.

Why do Slavs act like rats then get angry they get treated like rats.

You constantly act like you're entitled to anything from the UK. Why?

Alot of these Indians and pakis are like 4th generation. While the Poles are shitting their kids out in the gutters right now.

You people are so clueless about the world, Why act like rats?

I hope Russia annexes all of you pointless slavs again. You're nothing but commie beaners. Fuck off out of Western Europe and take your skank women with you.

Listen here bud, I don't give a damn what you to do fucks who left their own country for some extra cash

Pack your polish vermins in plane and send into sea together with muslims if you want

WHERE'S MY MONEY LAD
WHERE'S MY MONEY

Britain was always a bunch of privileged cunts who were protected by east europe. We owe nothing. Get constant turkish, russian, german and mongolian invaders in your country and then you can talk about who can say what.
>slavs
Well we're not slavs, neither are the romanians so who cares.

>Cool and accurate statistics you've got there.
Do you seriously expect us to collect statistics on every single white group across every country in the world? Other White just means non-British whites. Sorry your country isn't important enough to be given a specific group in the census.

>So all those pakis and indians in britain are just illusions
no they're real

>Or they were mongrels given birth by poles 40 years ago.
Great reading comprehension you got there. A few pakis were brought here in the 50s. One generation later, they were all British citizens. Then sometime in the 90s, Family Reunification rules came into effect on all EU member states. This means the 2nd generation pakis who are now UK citizenship holders can claim 3, 4, 5 of their relatives back in Asia are their "family" and are therefore entitled to come here under EU rules.
This same loop hole is also used by Eastern Europeans, who can get married to some random nigger and bring them over as they are now part of the """family"""" of a European citizen.

Do you now understand why the flood of shitskins and slavs to western europe over the last years are essentially part of the same problem? Do you now understand that to stop this, the only way out is to abandon the concept of European Citizenship so that Brussels no longer has a say over who is entitled to come here? Do you see why losing access to the single market is worth it if it means we at least have a chance at fixing this entire mess?

ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/legal-migration/family-reunification/index_en.htm

>b-b-but your paki problem
We CANNOT FIX the paki problem while we're in the EU and 3rd generation pakis are considered EU Citizens. Likewise we cannot fix this problem if we allow Eastern Europeans to exploit the same loop hole for money and keep bringing non-europeans with them.
Family Reunification is a European creation! Get that through your thick head ya fucking weasel.

>whorelands talking about skanks
lul

Yeah, because britain has no history at all dealing with the russians germans or turks.

He's actually an anglo on emigration, talking about irony kek

If America was as cucked as Britain is, Mexico would also be demanding this. Mexico is smart and doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds it after all it does get $20 billion/year from illegals.

>le poles and le pakis are collaborating to bring glorious britain down :^)
Don't forget your tinfoil hat while you're at it. Also I highly doubt you speak for your country considering how saying anything slightly racist in britain makes you literally hitler. So yeah you're just some edgy autist making accusations to other countries on behalf of a country that doesn't even agree with you.
When was the last time your country was occupied by russians? Because it was 30 years ago for us. Or when was the last time turks invaded your country. Because the moment we didn't have two layers of mercenary armies we got overrun while you fagbois were ramming each other's asses.

>Briton goes to another country
>High paying job the company accepts him from overseas

>Eastern Euro goes to another country
>Sits around getting drunk until he can undercut a basic level menial job while still claiming jobseekers.

The Hungarian actually used 'privileged' as an insult. Kek. I've always said you slav cucks are still communist deep down. Go and suck that German Jew Marx's nob again you irrelevant Mongolian.

Speak for yourself
Most slavic / pols / baltic peoples I've met have been decent and hardworking

lmao nice deflection from the fact that anglo blood is complaining about immigrants while poisoning another beautiful country with his ugly presence
you people never had any integrity

It's the truth though, they have their asses covered with the blood of others then they make fun of them when they don't make as much money after they had to rebuild everything a dozen times. While they were sitting on their asses.

>have facts shown to him
>le conspiracy theory

No wonder it was so easy for Russia to occupy you.

>Briton goes to another country
>High paying job the company accepts him from overseas
Actually:::
efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

Also there are plenty of actual homeless or criminal UK immigrants in Thailand, Philippines

that's why their governments are literally lobbying for gibsmedat

>that's why their governments are literally lobbying for gibsmedat
I think you confused them with UK pushing for rebate.

>facts
I got some facts too and they say you're an autist.

True. But then you have brits....or huns as they were called here in the 1920s

>Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia

welfare, health care, schooling, remittances sent back home. these states don't want UK to go even though it was those governments dumping their trash on UK that are responsible for brexit. UK is hostage to these countries? by rights they and their citizens in UK should be told to fuck off.

> it was those governments dumping their trash on UK that are responsible for brexit
nah

>Poland Czech slovakia + Hungolia
>all slavs
#notallslavs m8

This. Worst scums and gypsies went to UK from V4, you must keep them, Anglos.

Racism is bad and everyone needs to be tolerant right "Allies" :^)

>Where will you retards go if we decide to leave the common market and stop paying your bennies?

germany, actually germany wants great shitstain out so the millions of EU workers relocate there and shitstain will be fucked

>"EU workers"

Are rapists required by EU-OSHA to wear hard-hats and harnesses?
Maybe gloves for when they set fire to cars?

Whatever, they may as well be on worker's comp while they're at it...

then why the fuck are you wiggers mass migrating to "savage" Germany you giant faggot? i'd yet to see it being the other way around

Come off it, there hasn't been a single skilled migrant that's crossed a border in a half-century.

Anywhere.

You're only complaining because they're not Arabs

you were never occupied by the Mongols or the Ottomans so stop fucking lying
i know it's a popular Cred Forums meme for some reason but the fact is, you're Central European and have always been far away from all the action in the East

>l-le Germans
gtfo out of Germany if you dislike it so much, there's a gorillion of your brethren in all Germanic countries