Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-rate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umman_Manda
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hggaMqJbSxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping so Cred Forums can appreciate the butthurt.

>hate group
>at most 2000
We just want our land back. There are also probably tens of thousands of us desu

We are a board of peace

Cred Forums is always right.

the joke's on her. I'm just doing this to be an edgelord

>at most 2,000 people

This. The liberal butthurt, the banter and the memes are 99% of the reason why I keep coming here.

I think there are way more normal people with Cred Forums tendencies than that person wants to believe

>T-theres just a few hundred hateful people like this, r-right?

>at most 2000 people
really now?

>At most 2,000 people
They have no idea.

>Cred Forums are true believers
She's wrong.

We've memed ourselfs into the new Jews, gentlemen.
What a time to be alive.

>There are also probably tens of thousands
This seems accurate, plus truth carries with more potency than lies.

who got?

>At most 2,000 people
Fucking retarded cunt Cred Forums is one person.

We all know Cred Forums is only 2000 posters. Not being able to know how many people visit here is a very powerful weapon most career liars (see: politicians/marketers) can't decipher or use.

Don't ask.

>2,000

Triggered

>2,000 people

We're really just one person with 2000 proxies.

Yes. We are the true believers of frog cartoons.

>The strongest propaganda is rooted in truth.

Liberal propaganda is objectively false. Cred Forums propaganda is rooted in truth. It's not surprising """Ours"""" wins out.

It's because Cred Forums speaks the truth.

One necromancer and over 2000 skeltonnes.

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE

>at most 2000 people

kek is a God of chaos

We're not a "hate group." If that's what we are, then it's officially cool and moral to be a hate group.

Cred Forums is simply the most free thinking public forum that has ever existed. We're not devoted to anything. The correct ideas rise here because we are devoted to free speech.

These people don't get that, they're normies, and that's acceptable. As long as people like that know where they really belong, and know their place, there isn't too much of a problem. They need to learn to submit to their superiors and work to recognize that the age of calling your betters "bigots" in order to feel better about your innate inferiority has come to an end. Hierarchy is making a return, niggers.

Not really.

I'm hispanic, and I generally vote Democrat. I'm only swinging red right now because of the pro-marxist, pro identity politics bullshit right now.

The thing that outsiders don't see is that there's a lot of dissent and a lot of people of varying backgrounds and beliefs here. Normies just get offended and stop scrolling, because their minds shut off from the bantz.

I come here because of the unfiltered nature of Cred Forums. I have a sharp mind, I can separate wheat from chaff quickly and cleanly. There is no better place to find news and genuine political discussion, and it is because of the freedom we are given.

I will remind everyone, especially OP:

We have done surveys repeatedly, and time and time again, Cred Forums's ethnic/racial makeup is identical to the USA's. Over 12% here are blacks. Over 20% are hispanic.

Hilariously, this is the only place where white privilege CANNOT exist, because since we are anonymous, we are ALL assumed to be white until we break anonymity.

>[Cred Forums] is the most successful hate group.
Such kind words, except...

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

>We just want our land back
WHITES GO HOME

>International forum of unbiased discussion for all views to be heard and tested
>Hate group
What a load of drivel, tbqh

There are millions of people directly or indirectly affected by Cred Forums

Who is this bitch with her one Reddit point?

>at most 2,000 people

>Current Users: 201,727 on all boards

Post link I wanna read it

They can't fathom that they might actually be wrong about something.

In their fantasy world they've dreamed up, there is only their way, which is the correct way, and no other choices exist. Anyone who believes otherwise is literally satan/evil and must be destroyed.

>she actually thinks Cred Forums isn't just a bunch of autistic edgy kids

>2000
Nah, it cant be nearly that many people on a Cambodian Pottery and Woodworking board

It really is a great place.

Maybe we should embrace the label. At this point the normies are so far off from reality that it's very close to collapsing in on them entirely.

They've completely fallen for our tricks, and misinterpreted our memes. We have reality and love on our side, and compassion for different viewpoints. Kek basically has chosen us, and the normies are completely bewildered at seeing our memes in broad daylight. They thought we were racist, and they were so deeply convinced of their bullshit, and had driven us to the outside of society because they thought everyone but them was evil.

And now their whole fraud of an ideology is cracking apart in their very hands, and they can't understand how it is possible. It must be really mind-warping to experience something like that, to realize that out of nowhere reality is slipping out of your hands and a group of people you thought were irrelevant have completely blown you the heck out of the water.

You're going from the leaders of society, high status, to completely irrelevant overnight. Your views were wrong, and now order and goodness is being restored. It's a slow process, but it's happening.

Good is coming back to America, and the evil bastards that have brought us to this point can't do a fucking thing about it. They'll try everything, no doubt. What is happening is nothing less than our innate morality being re-asserted into society, and the evil fucks that messed up this nation are being driven back to the fringes where they've always belonged.

>Cred Forums averages 465k users per day.
>Cred Forums is 2nd largest board behind Cred Forums

2000 users

WEW
E
W

>she actually thinks only 2000 people browse and subscribe to "Cred Forums ideology"
>shes a ponyfag

I dont know why im surprised.

>The thing that outsiders don't see is that there's a lot of dissent and a lot of people of varying backgrounds and beliefs here. Normies just get offended and stop scrolling, because their minds shut off from the bantz.

There is a lot of truth to this. We'll refer to eachother as faggots, if someone makes a retarded point, we'll call them a retard.

Normies see this as "shutting down" conversation but it isn't. That retarded point is still there. Anyone can read it. And if the other guy didn't back up his insult, any person with half a brain just sees it as ad hom.

>Hilariously, this is the only place where white privilege CANNOT exist, because since we are anonymous, we are ALL assumed to be white until we break anonymity.

Unless your posting from Argentina.

I don't know about you guys but i'm just pretending to be edgy for fun.

>mfw we became the Jew

LMAO

>2000
We are Leeeegion xddddddddddddd

Losing battle for you though. Jews control everything and have all the media. They have a limitless supply of $ and dumb voters and brownies and women who will never want to be educated.

Time
is
running
out

And once they determine that hate speech =/= free speech like in CAnada, Britland, Australia, etc, you're all doomed.

Better meme fast. Jews can play the war of attrition with you. And that's what it is.

>2000

I bet we have just two thousand Finns alone here posting on monthly basis, not to mention two hundred other nationalities...

That's not moot you dumbass newcuck

Yeah, that won't fly in America. Non-cucked states will never comply.

We have entire sections of states that will secede over that.

I'd be willing to go to war over it.

>2000
>There are over 6 million of us

Bullshit

Everybody knows Cred Forums is the biggest by far, then comes Cred Forums. If Cred Forums is anywhere, it's third. Maybe even 4th, I don't have any idea how big Cred Forums is but they might be third.

>enigmadash

I'm not even surprised by this.

There is at least one element of truth to OP's post, and that's that Cred Forums is pretty much irrelevant these days. Cred Forums and /vg/ both passed Cred Forums's level of traffic years ago.

Some Polish bloke made a perl script which monitors thread count and post rate over time and Cred Forums is higher than Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is more active than Cred Forums though
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

I don't know about Cred Forums. It's so irrelevant now.

But he says he is the real one!
What the heck?!?

We need to up the ante guys. Send law enforcement the whole story on the JQ. Several current and recent issues are tied together in this open letter, and it links to 15 years of history backed by 3000 more. Been sending it myself. Need help. Read it. Think about it. cog49.com/ol.pdf

BOARD OF PEACE

These redditors are WAYCISSS

Is there an official count?

Over 9 million? When did Cred Forums start getting 12 million unique visitors a day!? I can't wait til we hit 15 million unique visitors a day tomorrow.

>.pdf
Ehh... no Peg.

Yeah lurk moar and learn how to use the site faggot

praise Cred Forums

>Current year
>Not using the glorious leaf tard filter.
>Not seeing how wonderful, fun and exciting Cred Forums can really be without the leaf idiots.

Get on our level new fags.

Cred Forums is bigger than Cred Forums.

I don't think they should tax them but rather make it illgeal to make money off of church activities and apply this to all religions. Priests and such should have a max income they can earn.

Joke's on you, I assume half of Americans are Pedros masquerading as eternal Anglos.

moot did this.

Because of flags he added, all the interesting news and happenings flooded over to Cred Forums from Cred Forums.
Cred Forums became Internationally Incorrect
while on the other hand,
Cred Forums became Circlejerk Generals.

Wrong thread. Really sorry guys.

>colonize

Does.... Does this make us white supremacist colonialists?!

>at most 2,000 people

Now there is some severe delusion at work.

Even boards like /tg/ have well more than 2,000 active participants.

Enough people to win an election m8 or trump would be at jeb levels of support. Or win a referendum for that matter.

>at most 2000
Oh you poor, poor, naive fool

more like millions senpai

Right about everything except it being a hate group. That's just her own misguided opinion.

This. How many people have come here without Cred Forums views and been converted because it is simply impossible to deny the truth when it shouts in your face? I for one.

If I had to guess I would say the population of Cred Forums is somewhere around 400,000 including lurkers and casual users who only show up once a week or so.

Threads move faster than they did on Cred Forums when Cred Forums was in it's prime.

>2000 right leaning people shouldn't be able to influence discourse
>george soros can give 700 gorillion dollars to every leftie organization he wants

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/activity/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/post-rate/

>I think there are way more normal people with Cred Forums tendencies than that person wants to believe

Yeah and funny thing is that SJW's are pushing more and more middle ground people to the far right by being insufferable, unreasonable cunts.

Bullshit, there are a fuckton of kikes on here. They just don't reveal themselves. Until they do and you realise how many they are.

>be billionaires who own 50% of America's wealth or something
>no matter how many hundreds of millions you've spent you've failed to defeat Trump and his autistic internet people who do it for free

An idea whose time has come can't be stopped

We've outjewed the jews! PRAISE KEK!

>at most 2000

I can't imagine the amount of lurkers who are reading everything we type on here. It's insane when you look at how many posters there are on Cred Forums, then realize how that's only the smallest tip of the iceberg. It's something I always bring up; we are everywhere.

Hm, well maybe I wasn't spot on, but a lot closer than she was anyway.

Double whatever the current Holocaust body count is.

>Hate group

This is a place of peace though, she is ignorant.

Agreed

so 12 gorillion?

Lurker here.

First time posting since I discovered this place a year ago.

Hi!

I don't have a problem hearing Jewish people talk here, as long as they're held to the same level of rules(there are no rules) we are.

You shouldn't, either. It adds to the bantz.

Fact is, you hear a fairer and more balanced debate here on topics than anywhere else, because we don't ban and erase based on opinion.

>that spike of namefags in april when they made the auto name generator for april fools

I need link for this

There are approximately 140,000 anons posting on Cred Forums.

We peaked at 180,000 in July around the time of the conventions

>Forced
Once again reddit proves they understand nothing of the nature of memes..

You should post if you feel like it, but just don't do it for the (You)s. You can look to Canada if you want to see what happens when an entire country becomes addicted.

dude I know 4 polacks in my town of 4,000

we are everywhere

It varies by need.

how many lurkers though?

US election day might crash the board.

>2000 people
This is a world wide thing, lady.

>Cred Forums is steadily getting bigger

subjective

I don't have a problem with them posting here. I am saying there are more than 0.2% Jews posting here. More than 2% of Americans. Probably 15-30% of posters. Some are shills, some are peculiarly attracted here like moths.

spoopy

I just recently started posting and I've been lurking since 2013

Jews are overrepresented everywhere, because they have far more power(money) than other ethnicities do.

Trannies are overrepresented here because real life interaction is toxic to them unless they are within carefully designated safe spaces.

no way to tell, but judging from my own experience on how many people vote in a strawpoll thread as opposed to how many people actually post in the thread, I'd say the total population of Cred Forumsacks, including lurkers, would roughly be anywhere from 6 to 10 times the amount of posters alone, so between 840,000 and 1,400,000

It definitely will, hiroshimoot needs to take precautions if he hasn't already

Yup same. I love pushing a normies' limits.

Can't. Full of Pakis now, mate.

I wonder if chink moot realizes he is the owner of the most influential hate group in internet history. I feel like he doesn't even look at the site, just bought it and goes off to do chink things.

Let them underestimate us

Why do people constantly ignore the flags, and assume every poster is American? Yeah, at one point we could pick and choose our own flag, i'd still be ironically posting with a nazi flag if I could, but ever since joot changed them to static flags, this board, and Cred Forums in general, is a world wide site and a lot more diverse than people would lead you to believe.

Wew, that doesn't make as much sense as it did in my head

Otherchan's Cred Forums refuses to have flags because they feel as though it derails the discussion automatically. You end up focusing on the flag attached to the post and not the post content itself.

thats because you are all cucks

>leaf
>She's right, you know.
Fucking shitposters gtfo reeeeee

>>at most 2,000 people
>controlling the narrative and writing the news, always being right.
Wew that is the most impressive top two thousand shitposters of all time. We da leaders of the free world Cred Forums.
Cia is shitting thier pants they could easily round up two thousand unarmed Internet meme creators on this Mongol finger painting image board. Maybe they are on our side?
Make America Great

We did it

Cred Forums is now just a jew p0rnz exchange.
Actually, Cred Forums has always been just a jew pr0nz exchange.

oh god i'm so hard right now.
please let this be true

>decentralized group of 2000 people

I'm pretty sure there's more than 2000 of us, but I can't be sure.

Underrated post

nice punchline

see
and

we learned elders nao

>Losing battle
We're winning on all fronts. The enemy is in full retreat. They are hemorrhaging money and gravity like harpooned whales.

Our losses? Zero. None. Not one of us has been cost a CENT by this war, and it is costing the enemy hundreds of millions--billions--of dollars.

>yfw Cred Forums usurped Cred Forums
>yfw Cred Forums is just a figurehead and Cred Forums is the mastermind

>reddit.jpg
You and her were never right.

This desu

>mfw we stared too long into the abyss
>mfw the abyss stared back

There are actually around 1-2 million Cred Forumsacks worldwide.

>2,000 people
>/r/the_donald has over 200k subscribers
Way to choke on your own shit, SRS.

it's more like millions desu senpai

if i recall, Cred Forums is the second most frequented board on Cred Forums, second only to Cred Forums

Cred Forums has a lot more influence then it gives itself credit for

>2000
I do about 5% of the posts on Cred Forums on my 3 screen monitor

Theres barely a few dozen of us

Holy fuck.

We are an army of 100k+ shitposters.

Is there anything we can't do?

>There are actually around 1-2 million Cred Forumsacks worldwide.
BREDDY GOOD SIZE RWDS
WE COULD TAKEOVER IN A BRIEF 6 MONTH CAMPAIGN IF WE ALL INITIATED EACHOTHER AND HAD DECENTRALIZED SQUADS WORLD WIDE AND A COVERT COMMUNICATIONS/BANTER SYSTEM.

>Why is Cred Forums the single greatest part of the internet?

You could literally have nothing but Cred Forums.org/pol and you would have all you would ever need

>CIA could easily find and round up 2000 people over the entire world without anyone noticing
>Cred Forums wouldn't be expecting this
dude you'd have people shitposting their own arrest/assassination here
>holy fuck pol CIA is breaking into my house what do

Cred Forums isn't even the second anymore.
And if I recall correctly we have 3 times more movement than the second board.

>Cred Forums
>userbase "at most" 2000

lol no

much, much higher

this leddit nigger is thinking of faggot-ass wheelchairchan Cred Forums

why are leddit users so fucking stupid

Oh vey you anti semite never forget the 12 quadrillion

they are kinda right leaf but it also leads to some pretty good bantz that 8gag is to autistic for

itĀ“s a fake post yaĀ“know?

>2000 people
>hating on Cred Forums

This redditor must be from /k/ or Cred Forums. Those faggots are the most bluepilled mainstream boards I've ever seen.

>minions

> enigmadash
> dash

A brony trying to label anonymous as a fringe hategroup, what a time to be alive

millions of unique visitors a day

Try posting from an Argentine, Brazilian, Swedish or Indian proxy for a couple of days

See what happens

We respond to Americans as if they are white, because most American posters are white

Also

> surveys

Wew lad

multiplying by zero always gives zero

Pol, is a satirical board.

i was converted from a refuge loving liberal to a nazi white supremacist

Cred Forums is the gift that keeps on giving

This

Flags changed everything

i assume argentine posters are white because theyre probably wealthy (for the country). brazil and indian though go right in the nigger bin

She's not right at all. The other sites merely parrot what is created here. The rise of Cred Forums has been completely organic.

I run social media influencer bots on a number of different platforms (ironically currently for the Hillary campaign) and our stuff is so fake and gay compared to the massive uprising Cred Forums started.

: D

>2000 fat neckbears have more influence then the millions of social media hardcore leftists

Shit. We've been caught.

SHUT IT DOWN

BURN THE RARE PEPES

Argentines are white because their country is objectively European-descended, anyone arguing otherwise needs to fuck off because they clearly don't understand that if you flood a country of 2 million (argentina in 1880) with 6 million immigrants over 40 years then the immigrants will replace the natives

It would be like if the entire population of china was brought to the USA between now and 2056. Debating whether America would be Chinese then would be pointless because it would be.

Swedes are also mostly white. Indians are obviously not. Brazilians are probably mostly white because Brazilians who have an interest in rightwing politics and racial purity tend to be white Brazilians, shitskin Brazilians are all for racemixing because they want to whiten their bloodlines and are ironically opposed to the continued existence of whites as a pure group because then they couldn't get white dick and white pussy.

>Cred Forumsacks are valuable mercenaries who will sell their services even to their sworn enemies

We truly are the Umman Manda, riding out of the middle of nowhere to fuck everyone's shit up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umman_Manda

2*Cred Forums's Cred Forums is right to do that. inb4

>says the gypsy

[spoiler]see what I mean?[/spoiler]

>2000

Thats only counting the CTR shills

>implying I dont have a gopro on my home defense gun linked to my iphone that auto uploads to multiple youtube channels and DM's guys like Trump's son the footage with me saying I HAVE VIOLATED NO LAW OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION as I gun down any armed invader of my property

This. Cred Forums in a nutshell.

If leftshits couldn't understand the true nature of Cred Forums, this is essentially the shortest summary of what Cred Forums is all about. Be very afraid.

Cred Forums is everywhere.

Can't handle the bantz?

I know jews that are secretly Cred Forums

They've grown up around cultural marxism and fuck nigs

They have abandoned the chosen ones

This.
IMHO it does require VPN, Tor and/or whatever tools there are available for free and unhindered communication. This board is SURELY being monitored by some sort of government agency. And I'm not just talking the collection of meta data.

Cred Forums has the ability to affect and gain a reaction from a US presidential candidate by shitposting memes alone. Cred Forums has actual real-world influence, regardless our opposition saying we are but a small group of "racists" or "nazis".

I for one would seriously like a forum where we can TRULY be anonymous and discuss and plan for a better future.

There's only 2000 of us?

anyone going to redit from pol should anhero. fucking redit

Can confirm. But canadians have it worse.

Flags were a bad idea.

He knows. And he likes it.

medium rare post

Flags are fine because fuck canadians

Also rareflags get attention

>2,000 people

Dubs don't lie

If you ever wondered who the guy who laughs at George Soros family is.

Remember who lost a grandfather to that unnecessary jew bomb 70 years ago.

The Japanese Nation has been around for over a thousand years longer than Israel and it will last thousands more after Israel is ash.

The True God Emperor literally lives in Japan and is the oldest royal bloodline of the human race.

We are but pawns in a Japanese world.

I multicultural multinational hate group of almost a million people that directly influences international politics as well as the election of the most powerful position is the world..... Are we the illuminati?

ALL HAIL THE TRUE SAVIOR OF MANKIND

HIRO THE HERO

My oh my, those normies are quite terrified, aren't they?

Don't they realize? This is the board of peace.

>Cred Forums now has over 120,000 users daily
>over 105 posts per minute

HOW CAN JEWS EVEN COMPETE?

ROTHSCHILDS BTFO

SOROS FAMILY ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Summer Fags

>2000

I calculate our size to be about 6 million

I mostly lurk on Cred Forums and /k/ and rarely post.

/r/the_donald is not a fucking Cred Forums operation. /r/the_donald is a cuck operation who spread out to Cred Forums and cucked Cred Forums. Anyone who has been here before the election knows this. Most of you are retarded bluepilled faggots here now.

>sometimes trouble is fun to watch

He can't be bargained with, he can't be reasoned with.

Go away limey

Yeah people forget this board actually has a wide range of backgrounds and ideologies. We have commies, anarchist, ancap, green anarchist, libertarians, monarchist. Just because there are some legit stormers and some people use their mĆŖmes because people get offended easily by them. Does not imply the whole board agrees or represents them.

That's why I have like a dozen twitter accounts that I use to shove extreme social justice bullshit into normies' faces

OP can't bump own thread, software doesn't allow it, faggot.
Lurkmoar newfag

>Cred Forums meetup happens
>the majority of them are non-whites and "non-whites" like Greeks, Italians, Slavs, etc
>everyone just sits around and argues about how X person is or isn't white

Sounds like a great idea.

But they're still taking the jobs and cash

The True Absolute Madman

>Cred Forums takes the lead at 4:00am
kek

we have the best fanatics, don't we boys?

Doesnt she know that pol is satire?

Also a lurker, came here from /fit/, now I can't leave

The redpill cannot be thrown up, it is a one way choice.

Kek smites those that try to go back to bluepilled ignorant bliss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hggaMqJbSxE

>mfw we became the jews

Hooooo boy, you in for a ride

Thing is, the media - especially the jew-owned part is obsolete. The internet took over, and destroyed their credibility. And we control the internet.

impliying i give a fuck about what a "woman" say

Yes, but this is literally the only bastion left with the internet. They can go after you after shutting this place down. You won't have a new Cred Forums or it'll be diluted because people will think it's lame and or a set-up. Your voices can be crushed through government + ISP's.

So you have advantages, but in the war of attrition you're still a horde of autists against a massive network of great beasts, and those beasts have many heads.

Like in all honesty, say they shut down /r/the_donald and Cred Forums, or Cred Forums

What do you do then? Speaking out in public will make you easy to target and easy to single out and destroy. I think this is your last stand. Hillary naming you, she will quite literally go after you guys once she wins. Her message wasn't a warning to her constituents, though it was supposed to get people on the easy streak of hating you.

It was also a threat against you. I know who you are and we know where you live.

The threat part won't come up for years down the line. So I hope you have some free-speech backups. Because free-speech isn't free anywhere except the USA right now.

Yeah, I hardly post. I've been coming for about 2 years now, you'd never guess my political stance in real life though. I'm starting to say stuff here and there and people are surprised. It's pretty funny actually.

They think there's only 2,000 of us lol

Someones gotta make the pudding

>2000 at most
>/r/Cred Forums is us
>all of this bullshit
>-1 point
not even the redittors eat that shit
also
>tfw we are the jews to reddit
OH HEIL
THE JEWS KNOW, GAS IT DOWN
ITS ANOTHER D DAY

International board on a top website where people from several dozen countries come together and new content is posted every second of the day
>only 2000 people

Pick one

Two thousand people? I said "really makes you think" on a non political Facebook post, people instantly knew

The popularity of Cred Forums isn't because of its active 15 posters, but because they provide facts to back up their shitposting, instead of "LITERALLY SHAKING"

serious question - how man regular Cred Forums users do you think there are? key word regular

SAY IT WITH ME GUYS
THE INTERNET
IS SERIOUS BUSSINESS

>-1 point

>2000 people
is she right

>i disagree with your comment even if it is correct so let me just gonna slip this downvote in here and not respond to anything you said

"at most 2000"
bitch please, there has to be at least a million of us around the world

>you either die a hero o live long enough to become a jew

>D-DELETE Cred Forums

as expected from a nervous merchant

Are you joking? Refresh Cred Forums main page. If it has any of the same threads in the same order it is nowhere close to Cred Forums prime.

YFW you just came here to shitpost, but you actually ended up starting a revolution

>I hate to give Jews so much credit, but I really do think that when the history of the world is written it must be noted as one of the most influential and successful hate groups ever. I'm always amazed at the power they wield, because as a decentralized group numbering at most 2% of U.S. population shouldn't be able to impact mainstream discourse the way they do.

>They are in fear
They know that our memecraft and magic are much more powerful than their's. They know it's only a matter of time...

>Tfw we are wizards competing and we're winning

"hate group"

Fuck them niggers and kikes. Why don't I make a white network and put out endless magazines devoted to whites like a fucking jew. Fuck them if they don't like white pride, fair is fair, bitches.

>2000 people
>90,000,000 posts

Have you made 45000 posts on Cred Forums?

nah, Cred Forums still moves faster. I can reply to a post, go to bed , and wake up sometimes and reply again without the thread going off the 10th page

a 5 hour thread on /b is as long as it will last

What a bro.

No kidding? Maybe I should stop funposting so much if thousands or possibly even hundreds of thousands of people will see it.

Kinda like how other minorities like fags and niggers shouldn't be able to affect public policy either, huh?

Really makes you think.

I'd say most people lurk , probably 3/4

I think Cred Forums is closer to a million but at least half of users only come on here for a few minutes a day or a couple days a week.

the other half spend half their waking hours on here, at home or wasting time at work

Lel what butthurt? She's acknowledging that Cred Forums had a hand at affecting a major political event and we did it on our spare time.

This desu

>numbering at most 2,000 people
source? I thought we were in the millions

lol, she's clearly never been on Cred Forums for more than a few minutes. Cred Forums is always responsible for anything hateful that seeps out of Cred Forums. Cred Forums is a board of peace, intelligent discussion, and family friendly memes.

Is that per day or all on at once?

If it's all at once then we could be anywhere from 2,000,000 supporters and probably another 3,000,000 that come at lurk occasionally

Holy fuck that's Yuge

>2000

Ok Gordon Freeman... ehm, Morgan.

>I'm only swinging red right now because of the pro-marxist
stopped reading. glen beck tier

How can leftists even argue against Cred Forums though, we're a multicultural board?

Or are they just pissed because we're actually united and working together to preserve our borders and nationalities whereas they can't even make diversity work without any distance between them?

I feel you. I have been lurking since 2010 and havent posted untill recently.

This isnt true. The rest of Cred Forums is needed, memes cross here from other boards often.

This.

Trump is quintessential Cred Forums.

His existence triggers tens of millions of people.

I want to be a politician that defines and gets people to accept that we're all different, but we're all American.
Where do I start?

this is how people who think literally every jew is in on some scheme sound like

/thread

WE WUZ CHOSEN PEOPLE

we are like a freakshow tbqh
people come here to watch autists fling shit at each other

>Part 3
Holy fuck, what autist thought people would watch a movie that long?

Only 2000 of us? We should do a meetup somewhere. I'd like to meet my fellow Cred Forumstards.

really makes you think

nice dubsxdubs

i post like. once a week max and im on everyday. like 20 times a day. there is probably alot of me

why? its anonymous, you can post as poorly as you want and it will never follow you past that thread

I don't participate in any Cred Forums related activity outside of Cred Forums (mostly because I'm an oldfag who still rather keep my affiliation private) but Cred Forums is perfect for news/shitstorms for me.

I'm a bystander but I've lived in the neighborhood forever.

poo poo pee pee now reddit has to clean me

Would explain the strange and gay blood drinking thing.
Fucking Indians, man.

Hiro is zen as fuck i didnt realize he had such a let the world burn mentality

so glad to know I am a true believer in
> meme magic
> sam hyde's crimes
> ZOG
> Jews did WTC
> argentina isn't white
> literally doing any of this for anything other then lels

Tacos or gtfo. You'll get no special treatment here, Juan Diego

2000 people? Cred Forums is the 2nd highest traffic board, surely the number would be far higher than that.

Behead those who insult Cred Forums and his prophet user

Damn

>frankfurt
Gee wonder why (((he))) had to flee

Defeats the purpose of this board.

>I always wanted to be a writer who wrote about serious things
>never got accepted by even a local publication
>now thousands of people see me tell an indian to poo in loo
what a time to be alive

Quickly. This cunt must be silenced before cnn finds out about this. They already know pepe is the symbol for the white nationalist movement. Surely if this gets out we will be forever crippled. Can we get a based user with a pipe bomb?

This

More a matter of not being bothered to post. Most of us would rather just read what we think our opinions should be by likeminded people.

I knew we were the 6 bazillion.

Good to know that I'm partly influencing the course of history through the board of peace that is pol.

We are hippies in suits and ties trying to degenerate lyrics start a family inside our own race with a disgusting conformist traditional woman.

We spray our grafitti in the cultural gene pool. We shitposting in the human psyche itself.

We are the mind freakers.

Right wing death squad hippy fucks

this is always the case with internet forums/imageboards
it's usually about 10% that are regular posters. The rest just like to watch autists argue about why they are alone

Sorry, buddy. I'm here to stay. 10th generation American, which makes me more American than a lot of you white faggots.

And my family didn't illegally immigrate, either. We were annexed into the union with the rest of Texas. I've got the genealogical papers to prove it, thanks to the Spanish obsession with genealogy that carried onto the King Ranch's culture.

Cred Forums is kill

>at most 2000 people
Don't we get 4 million unique views per month?

still good for certain kinds of porn tbqh

also nice digits

I was driven here by pic related
Now I'm red pilling all the people I can
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

gz on them quads

> Cred Forums and Cred Forums dwarfs all of the MSM's numbers drawing millions of views each day

> thinks it's only 2,000 people

oh shit

board of peace

which one of you fuckers did /r/the_donald?
you should kill yourselves you reddit fags
that shit is pure cancer. literally /r/Cred Forums except only Cred Forums

More like Cred Forums has become and /r/the donald operation.

This place fucking sucks with all the memers shitting up every thread for the past few months.

Oh shit me too

> 2000
> not 6 000 000

Fuck you, We are relevant

At least they seem to stay away from here most of the time because they "hate racists".
But yeah fuck all of this bullshit trying to make reddit acceptable here. I personally shit up every single thread about it

>Cred Forums is just a bunch of random posters who know how to whip out the banter and say racist shit for a laugh
>Leddit actually believes Cred Forums is some vast network of Nazi survivors from WWII working to bring down the world as they know it

What on Earth?

American Black Cred Forumstards must be very interesting IRL if they can survive long-term exposure to this board. I suspect they would be in the military (US Army specifically) or local law enforcement.

>6 000 000

DIXIE SHALL RISE, PRAISE KEK

I usually just drop this in and sage.

Covers most of the important stuff.

t. 2006 newfag and never browse reddit

I can only get so erect - stop now pls.

That is the problem, we stare to long into the abyss and then we forgot who was our enemy, see how the masons, zionist, etc are becoming the good people for pol and the lower and middle classes are the problem. They want that, a civil war.

They don't understand this because they are thoroughly convinced they are objectively correct and that respecting transsexuals should be an inmate thing in this the current year.

Americans have a very broad definition of white.

Gotta keep above that psychological 50%

I didnĀ“t actually heard about reddit until I came here as hard as that may sound.
Aaaaand we got another one

> Cred Forums are modern day Cimmerians
Well, we DO love hearing the lamentations of women - and laughing at them.

No we don't.

same wtf, There's two Cred Forumsacks in my university group

solid points

Her negative 1 reddit point

But I consider myself a pretty good leaf poster

wtf i love jews now

t. Argentine

As much as I want to take credit for us memeing things into existence, the real truth is that the left memed us into existence. I've been talking about this for a long time.

You see, when people have a legitimate way to express different opinions and ideas, they use it. But when all such options are shut down, you don't actually silence the speech you don't like. You just drive the people who disagree into the shady smoke filled backrooms to discuss their unapproved ideas with likeminded individuals. And those are the places that actual conspiracies form.

So, we exist because the left drove us all here. If they had been less repressive, or less batshit insane, we wouldn't have spontaneously formed a common zeitgeist that is Cred Forums.

how is this possible

>20k posts

Lol has this reddit cuck seen our power levels when we went after those stupid SJW youtube videos?