If capitalism is so great, why do people hate Mondays?

If capitalism is so great, why do people hate Mondays?

cuz they have to get up and to work while niggers get paid by the gubmint to hang out with other niggers on the porch

Because it's the start of the work week for most people with normie jobs.

Is your argument that the entire economic system of capitalism is flawed because people prefer relaxation to working?

those tits look edible.

i don't. it's easier to distract yourself from thinking about how misserable your life is when your at work

I think by niggers you mean retired white people and the military. They are by far our greatest expense.

But why do you think people dislike work? Isn't every activity in capitalism making everyone better off? Then, why are workers unhappy if they are being made better of?

By the way i like my job so this is a genuine question.

>I don't like working
>So I shouldn't have to

Liberal logic

>people who paid into social security and medicare insurance their entire life arent entitled to the benefit of it

I just want her to lay on top of me and smother my face in those tits

Because you're autistic and dumb. You're an idiot.

If we lived in a communist society people would still dislike working. If we lived in a feudal society people would still dislike working.
If everyone but me went extinct and I'd have to grow my own food, it would still suck.

Maybe you're too stupid to understand it, but working sucks.

>he hasnt mastered the art of quarantining thoughts

>88

(You)
>But why do you think people dislike work?

Because most people don't make their money by doing something they are passionate about.

Do...do you know the definition of the words work and play?

Work is bad. The sooner we automate everything and get rid of shitty useless jobs like advertising the better.

We're entitled to these benefits! We swear we're different than the blacks!

On a serious note older people get way more than they put in even accounting for inflation. By the way, it's a ponzi scheme, the old people of today are leeching of the young people of today. Hopefully, when we retire, this leeching system will still be around.

We hate monday so we can love friday even more, just like we hate niggers so we can love fellow whites even more.

why does she have clown paint on her lips?

Shit jobs are a thing OP, but the road to eliminating shit jobs is capitalism, via automation/robots/etc. Post-scarcity is the dream.

Good point bro!
If we make it so they have to struggle for bread to feed their kids they'd fucking start to appreciate Mondays a little more

I'm more angry at single mothers.

> Before capitalism people didn't wake up in the morning to work

Are you blind?

Nice strawman.

Because Mondays fucking suck.

In Soviet Russia, Mondays hate you.

Because you can't fap to dennings tiddies at work.

As if the OP wasn't exactly that too
My response was fitting

Hating one day is superior to hating every day.

I bet they smell like lavender and fresh strawberries

Tell that to the soviet gulag workers.

>Every day is worse than capitalist monday

lol

>If being healthy is so great, why do people hate exercise?
>If being alive is so great, why do people hate waking up?
>If delicious food is so great, why do people hate farming?
>If shelter is so great, why do people hate building?
>If expensive things are so great, why do people hate spending a lot of money?
>If sex is so great, why do people hate dating?

That's you. That's what you sound like.

Because its the end of our break. Commies don't see Monday as any different because they work 7 days a week

>hopefully when we get older the ponzi scheme will still be going
And this is why twats import foreigners. With no foresight for the next grn, fuck it as long as we retire comfortably, right?

Having a schedule is annoying

Absolutely kosher.

checkmate

wtf i hate capitalism now

checkmate capatalists.