What does Cred Forums think about how to solve the problem of isolated tribes in the Amazon? What's the solution?

What does Cred Forums think about how to solve the problem of isolated tribes in the Amazon? What's the solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_the_Hole
youtube.com/watch?v=cHyEZfrsGXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would anyone care about a couple of illiterate and savage niggers in the jungle

Solution: Leave them the fuck alone?

This is best solution.

Leave them be.

What problem? Just let them be. They're not harming anyone. They don't need any part of our disgusting world.

the "problem" what is the problem exactly? its cool there are isolated tribes.

what problem?
i have none regarding any of that

>problem
They not really bothering anyone.

They need to be culturally integrated. It's for their own good! We NEED TO SAVE THEM!

This.

Kill the men and children and take their women. Since the only way white men can reproduce is through rape.

If you want to save them you leave them alone, otherwise they die from the diseases you bring them that they're not immune to.

Take them to Sweden.

send em to the moon. i want a big satellite around this planet covered in isolated tribes, damnit

test

Wipe them out and put their land to good use.

Let me guess. You want to pay for their college, give them welfare and make sure they have access to wifi because wifi is in fact a human right.

Liberals are the new missionaries.

Their feet are huge

What problem?

I agree, the best solution is to leave them alone.

That's actually pretty special, for an isolated tribe to exist. Don't ruin it like you've ruined everything else. Besides, they'll probably end up being the only survivors anyway...

breed them for more cutie tribe women

Drop payloads of anime on them.

There are no isolated tribes in the Amazon, we deforested the shit out of them.

How the fuck is it a problem? Is this thread just a reply factory? Slide? Fuck off Mr. 1 post by this ID
sage

that's not the amazon bro.

But we have to bring civilization to them! Why should our fellow humans live in such poverty??? Where is your soul???????

why would anyone care about a few million illiterate and polite stump fuckers in the tundra?

p.s. fuck you canada

Hobitses

They aren't really as isolated as you think they are. Just saying.

Wtf they all look the same
They need some diversity!!!!

Make the amazonian rain forest great again.

just because you shit yourself in walmart doesn't mean you have to be so hostile, user

Their feet are normal, what happens if you don't grow up wearing shoes.

>no one posting the Diablo II version

Is that Kek in the basket... bottom left?

You would know, now wouldn't you pablo.

Because you and I pay for their welfare

They don't even want us there, OP's picture is aerial footage because the tribe shot arrows at outsiders.

>Pablo
>Brazil.

Just wait until some corporation wants something from that land and let them hire some private military to wipe them out.

they lack cultural diversity.
send them immigrants now!

What did he mean by this?

theres a burger one too, let me find it

>Isolated and far away from civilization
>Somehow a problem

Less money out of my pocket.

>Brazil
>Mexico
>Any difference at all.
Kys.

Here in Florianópolis jungle we are integrating them. It's fantastic.

Why hasn't anybody gone over there for research purposes? Wear protective gear and go as an expedition

>
>What did he mean by this?
What did he mean by what did he mean by this?

They are not a problem for anyone.

I'm in favor of preserving them for study to be honest.

Think about this logically, we spend all our time earning money to pay back our debt. We are slaves. Who sometimes go out of their way to go fishing and enjoy themselves.

Know what these guys do? Roll out of bed fuck a woman, maybe two and then go fishing/hunting and enjoy themselves. They can believe in whatever fucking random god their ancestors believed in and they can live in relative peace and harmony (unless those other loincloth motherfuckers over there come too close)

Perfect life, doing what humans were designed to do. If you don't understand this.... Kill yourself.

Leave them the fuck alone.

What do i mean by this.

This. Just drop some kind of gas that puts them to sleep for a few hours, and explore a bit.

That was a problem in the 70s and 80s.

Certain American evangelical organizations had the belief that Jesus Christ would not return to earth until every living person on the planet had heard his gospel. They would send illegal missionaries in to to Christianize the isolated tribes.

They would try to relocate the kids to urban schools run by their church, but then once they accepted Christianity the kids were just dumped on the street without any additional support. An entire generation became prostitutes and their culture was eradicated.

Governments eventually set up laws protecting the isolated tribes from the missionaries and what was essentially "cultural genocide".

To this day there is still a group of wacko christians in floriada called the "new tribes mission" that is still intent on Christianizing south America. They had some setbacks when guerillas killed some of their missionaries but those fuckers deserved it.

Like all missionaries the group attracted a lot of child molesters to work in the christian re-education boarding schools, so a lot of boys were raped while being forcibly converted to Christianity.

>Trying to fix it.

>What does Cred Forums think about how to solve the problem of isolated tribes in the Amazon?
>isolated tribes
>a problem that needs solving
We dont? what possible threat do they have? They are called isolated for a reason. They seem to live just fine in whatever place they are not disturbing anything.

>in Florianópolis jungle we are integrating them

Can you explain? Do you mean 'integrating' them, as in your are killing them and running oil pipelines through their villages?

That would get boring real fast and you can't shitpost with fucking leafs on Cred Forums and masturbate to traps.

Civilise them and make them pay taxes, this world has no place for savages, they kill Peruvians all the time

>for no reason
this is what libcucks ACTUALLY believe

KEK wills it
Not trying to fix anything you dirty nigger. Any shit hole past the southern border doesn't matter. I seriously do not understand why we haven't purged those lands of the human filth that occupies them.

>Live in a degeneracy free environment
>Men have a blast going out hunting or fishing their lunch
>Women actually act like women and stay at home and mind the kids
>The man is the king of his house
>Slay that kuruminha pussy every night
>Tits are always out
>Prove your manhood by fighting a fucking jaguar
>No mortgage, no loans, no government
>No feminism, no diversity
Only real problem is dying of flu at 35 but nothing's perfect

They serve no purpose, no one cares about them nor will protect them and their existence is pointless. So that's how they are treated, left alone when their land is not needed and they are not a bother and eradicated through killing or "integration" when they are. And that's how it should be. Primitives should not have a single right.

That sounds counterproductive. You would just replace it all with more niggers, like you're doing with your own country.

The spic has it right.

Their immune system is trash.. they can't survive in civilization.

There really isn't anything to do about it.. there is only two options kill or leave them alone.

Even our American niggers are superior to you pablo, get over it.

In numbers, yeah.

The problem is that they don't worship the white man and his God.

What's it like being retarded

>Only real problem is dying of flu at 35 but nothing's perfect
You will not feel decades of pain while growing old and watching your body become a walking corspe with both legs in the grave.

Peterol and sugar

This man is a cuck
You are far superior to niggers. But how are you going to not be niggers, make your country stable, and rid yourselves of impure breeds?

>Mfw Felipe's Brazilian intellect is superior to my own.
Ouch you got me, how will i ever recover from this one.

What is the problem that you are stating exists with the situation?

In my opinion, so long as they keep to themselves, leave them alone and kill the entire family lines of anyone attempting to contact them.

I believe they have a right to exist and to keep their own ways in their own territory, just like we whites do in our territories.

>their existence is pointless.
>Implying yours isn't pointless too

There is no reason to interrupt their lives and deprive them of their culture and way of life when they aren't particularly welcoming it and want to just get on with their lives. Should just recognize their territories and leave them be. If they want contact then they'd contact the western world I would imagine

Found the Brazilian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_the_Hole

>be man that speak an unknown languages
>be the only person on the planet that speaks that languages
>Once was part of a tribe, now he is the only guy left
>Dig large holes in which he sleeps in.
>profit??

>Receive almost 50 square miles of forest, for free by the government

>problem
you should probably solve your own nigger problem before going to the amazon, shart

Whats this a tribe thats %100 jungle people
I say they need some refugees for some cultural enrichment

Slowly trickle modern technology to them in a non destructive fashion. Leave them their borders and culture and share a human understanding of not going beyond that.

>recognizing territories
>UK
What have you become.

>solve the problem
what problems are they causing exactly?
why should we waste resources on something so pointless?

diversity

we need to build a huge enclosure like a biodome to keep them isolated and protected from the outside worlds influence, then we can see them still being savages in 2060 and be amazed how some races really are subhuman and can't/won't develop new technology.

like a timecapsule of "humans" or to be more crass a zoo of savages.

poor guy. imagine being the last of your kind. your whole culture and language eradicated and forgoten. nobody will even remember the name of your people

I can think of a final solution.

>Swedish flag

Shit man, I want to hug you now, I don't know what to tell you.

spooks_writings_spooky_ghost_quotes.gif

well atleast we will be remembered in history books

>What does Cred Forums think about how to solve the problem of isolated tribes in the Amazon?

I'm terribly sorry, but...

What problem exactly are you referring to?

>Solution: Leave them the fuck alone?

Yeah, I'd say that interfering with them would be bad for them.

The problem of not knowing their place in the world. Not knowing that the white man is superior.

refugees welcome

They don't bother me, I don't want to go to Amazons.

White man needs to solve the problem of not getting BTFO by refugees and what not first, maybe then worry about Amazonian tribes who will never get anywhere near the place you live in naturally.

free helicopter rides

>solution
Zyklon B

that isn't a problem its a wonderful thing, let them be happy in their own way of life

bombs alot of them too

>the problem

which is what?

Destroy the jungle for soy and cattle.
Shoot on sight and spare the lolis

enrich them

Selling cd's in downtown isn't integration, user.

agent orange and napalm works well, ask any vietnam bro on here

droping picture of pepe

We go the jungle, present ourselves as gods and enjoy all native pussy

>Forgets that Amazon tribesman have few prospects in the modern world.
>"integrated" savages begin picking through garbage, prostitution, etc, to make a living
>Maladapative tendencies (i.e. alcoholism) take hold
>Turns jungle savages into a new underclass

Let savages be savages user.

>the slavery jewish idea

You are so nazi senpai

Introduce ourselves in full 18th century soldier's garb, marching in regimentation, whilst having a fifer and drummer play this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cHyEZfrsGXo

What about the huge amounts of mineral resources above their feet that americucks crave so much?

underrated desu

Should send in a couple guys wearing impenetrable body armor just to fuck with them...

Arrive with superior technology and convince them that we're gods. Then Zeus it up.

Obviously tell them they have been running their tribe the wrong way and need to embrace democracy or you will bomb the shit out of them?

Think we could get Mel Gibson to reprise a role in The Last of The Swedes?

This. We've seen the damage done by bringing these types to Western countries.

Pretty cool, isn't it?
We are so domesticated it is sad. Feet and eyes fucked, jaws that can't accommodate our teeth, hearing goes with age, cavities, mental problems. Yay, civilization!

>implying mudshits can read

>the problem of isolated tribes
I don't understand. What's the problem?

They have problems, sure. We're wiping them out. That's not a problem for us though. They're uncontacted tribes, the vast majority of which are aware of us and refuse contact.

For us that means they basically don't even exist. So then, what problem? What could happen or fail to happen that would even register with us?

A book that I would recommend for everyone here. Very related.
>Some liberals from the UN come to help "decolonize" some tribesman near Papua New Guinea
>Previous colonial governor is hard-ass but keeps natives from killing/eating each other
>Liberals try to bring social justice to natives
>Natives are complete savages and don't understand modern concepts
>Natives begin using UN funded animal traps to kill & eat each other
>Liberals fail to implement social democracy because of cultural incompatibility

>Leave them alone!
Slide it.

I have never been more DISGUSTED in a Cred Forums thread with the amount of liberal bullshit, CTR posters spamming their agenda.

Here's what I would do
>send missionaries, make them become Christian
>any ones that refuse to convert from their bullshit nature worshipping, naked buttcheeked "culture" gets a bullet to the back of the head.
>only allow the women to be impregnated by white (80% white or higher) men
>three generations down these savages will be ready to be incorporated into society

It's failproof

/thread

OP here. Finally, someone that gets it.

What problem? They're not hurting anyone except each other, they have nothing we want or need. Why not just leave them alone?

Kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity

Dart them all to sleep. Impregnate they're women, castrate they're men and boys chemically. They're forever changed. They wake up hung over and let time do its job.

>What's the solution?
What's the problem?

Their continued existence is an embarrassment to humanity. They are an old remnant of precivilization and should be extinguished.

When you're playing Sid Meier's Civilization V, do you let the barbarians run amuck the entire game?

No.

You deal with the pest. As soon as possible.

Considering this is in Brazil, the land of HUEHUE, good luck finding those quality white men to BLEACH the jungle niggers.

I mean, these aren't exactly pretty jungle women either. We may need to get the Aussies in on this considering they fuck Abos.

>he doesn't rush the great wall

WHO HAS SEEN THE GREEN INFERNO? FUCKING MOST REDPILLED MOVIE EVER.

I don't see a problem, leave them alone. They aren't harming anyone.

Oops cap locks

Just watched a netflix doco on them. Before that I had some romantic idea about them, then they opened their mouth and they are stupid/rude thieves.

>>send missionaries, make them become Christian
>make them become Christian
>Christian

Muslims, you shitlord. We need to send them immigrants and teach them equality and multiculturalism.

Whats the problem?

Adding that they do raid small villages in Brazil/Peru.

LETS PUT THEM IN GAS CHAMBERS BECAUSE WHY NOT IT WILL BE EPIC XDDDD

This. I remember this story back in 2008 of those pictures of that tribe being discovered. First time they had contact with the outside world yet no actual direct contact by meeting someone outside assuming the helicopter was some type of beast. Prob going to think it's some religious shit.

I see no reason whatsoever to harass them. This is a meme thread made by a shitty OP.

>he believes life is a video game

bomb them

What's worse, having some Amerindian blood or some nigger blood?
Are those guys better than niggers? Are they niggers?

This is fucking stupid.

This is funny because this is what is happening to europeans kek

The vast majority of tribes are

>Hunter/gatherer people with maybe some farming
>Patriarchal as fuck. Probably lead by wise, old men.
>Some kind of strange tribal religion
>Free from the plague of modern society
>Masculine as fuck in within their own culture
>Homogeneous

Why in the fuck would anyone want to fuck with the natural way these people live? Only some shitheaded moron in a lifted truck and thinks we need to spread corporatism to every inch of the world would want to take these people and ruin everything they live by naturally and introduce them to feminism, big pharma, emasculation, non-violence.

>proxy question for globalism

Get out leftie

Are you asking if you're a nigger. Because you're Brazilian. Of course you;re a nigger. All the guys who train Brazilian Jiu Jitsui leave Brazil and come to America because they didn't spend 20 years training to get shot in the head over an $11 watch

Build them into a zoo and study them.