>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 17
>BREAKING: RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY: WHITE HOUSE IS "DEFENDING ISIS TERRORISTS"
>BREAKING: U.S. WARPLANES HIT SYRIAN ARMY BASE IN DEIR EZ-ZOR, OVER 80 DEAD AND 100 WOUNDED
>Russia convenes urgent UN Security Council meeting after US coalition strikes on Syrian army
>The ceasefire seems down, fighting is coming
>US used an ECM/jamming jet to cover it's attack on Dir Al Zor airport ,making sure Syrian radars didn't see them coming
>US AH-64 helicopter targeted an ambulance that was trying to evacuate injured soldiers during the attack
>U.S. says "coalition forced believes they were striking a Da'esh fighting position"

American commandos 'forced to run away' from US-backed Syrian rebels after they threaten to kill them - twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/776766275242582016
New South Front 16-09 - youtu.be/WWqTULshons

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11244239/
ria.ru/syria/20160917/1477219323.html
webmshare.com/d1Vnv
youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk
vesti.ru/onair/
youtube.com/watch?v=2gke0FtgFSk
youtu.be/p2NkjNvwuaU?t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=A-RehTr-oNI
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
instagram.com/cat.jazz/
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/17/pentagon-admits-to-mistakingly-striking-syrian-military-positions/
youtube.com/watch?v=NCbsKzB4S_g
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
webm.land/media/xZYt.webm
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/777251815100264448
voltairenet.org/en
youtube.com/watch?v=qW--NE1xd74
youtube.com/watch?v=BSzBCgbicbA
youtube.com/watch?v=aoZjXDP7LHs
youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M
youtube.com/watch?v=DwUg8KkipA0&list=PLmw8gi-adDfuL_ewAyofKqQVzpxlwUj1t&index=1
dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3794598/Coalition-forces-conducted-air-strike-Syrian-military-position-Pentagon.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37398721
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/index.html
rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-denies-knowledge-us-airstrikes-killed-tens-syrian-soldiers/
en.news-front.info/2016/09/18/syrian-army-recovers-territory-in-deir-ezzor-after-us-attacks-their-positions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/11244239/
strawpoll.me/11244239/
strawpoll.me/11244239/

WHY IS KEKE LOSING? REEEEE

KILL ALL SALAFIS!

1st for Greater Israel.

I NEED UNSC STREAM, PLS HELP.

Kremlin offical:

White house protects ISIS
ria.ru/syria/20160917/1477219323.html

nth for nuclear holocaust

Previse si mi kriptican.

Update 2: it appears that Russia is angry, and has called a UN Security Council session, while reporting that Washington never announced any plans to conduct raids in the region in question:

Moscow: #Washington didn't annouces any plans to conduct raids in #DeirEzZor.

— Barzan Sadiq (@BarzanSadiq) September 17, 2016

#Moscow: #US bombing of #Syrian army positions puts the recent agreements at stake.

— Barzan Sadiq (@BarzanSadiq) September 17, 2016

Update: Centcom has issued a statement admitting the killing of over 60 Syrian troops was a mistake.

Centcom. sounds like it was a mistake pic.twitter.com/ClQRaPtrNb

— Laura Rozen (@lrozen) September 17, 2016

Fuck my country. Fuck you Obama, fuck you Hillary.
I WANT A FUCKING CIVIL WAR ALREADY

Russia is going to write a VERY STRONGLY WORDED LETTER to the UNSC, which will be torn up and vetoed.

Meanwhile the US will provide compensation of $100 per killed soldier as a sorry for this strike.

OH SHIT

HERE THEY COME

Does anyone have any clue why the (((globalists))) have decided to get really uppity all of a sudden?

whoops spelled my trip password wrong

Masallah you are updating developments and fast new bread. You doing good now senpai I like it.

Friendly reminder to all not to hate all Arabs and Muslims since as you can see, Lion of Damascus, Assad and his soldiers are our guys and are based as fuck.

YA ALLAH, YA ALI, HA BASHAR!!

1st for murica.

This is why we need a join ops room Ivan.

Now let the aid through to Aleppo and we'll talk.

>hava nagila starts playing

me too

ISIS kills Muslims so why wouldn't we?

Ending the ceasefire is actually more in Assad's interest

This probably was a massive fuck-up by the U.S.

>Americans at it again

vote trump my friend. enough is enough.

START IT
DO IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY
FUCKING DO IT
START THE FIRE
I CANT WAIT TO START VOENTORG IN USA

you are all niggers

>you wake up
>you are tied up for some reason
>you have a bag on your head and cannot see
>last thing you remember was walking home and being hit on the head
>you hear a door open and slam shut
>salil sawarim starts playing

>I WANT A FUCKING CIVIL WAR ALREADY
Will you kill niggers?

>we need to convince the Russians to be in their crew
>lets bomb them and break the ceasefire, we'll totally have a join ops room now!

Good job

Assad won't go down! Aleppo will be the graveyard of America's dreams! Syria will be free and united again!

so let me get this straight, all that time spent protecting Deir al Zor, and my country has thrown it all away in a single day?

Amen brother. USA is not what it used to be. It's now a demon.

All memes aside:

Is Russia able and willing to install a no-fly zone against US planes?

Yes. Don't even try to blame the jews because you are the jews.

100$ + Happy Meal + toy inside
webmshare.com/d1Vnv

Because ISIS literally wants to kill anything that isn't their sect of Islam and would perform a genocide of hundreds of millions, if not billions of people. And they are deeply therial about it.

Why does everyone still think this was intentional?

FUCK OBAMA

Bwahahahaha. no.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

>BREAKING: Russian Foreign Ministry: White House "defending ISIS terrorists" - after attack on

Most likely, yes.

>image
We bombed turkraches?

Why is he so sad

>Have the strongest army in the world
>Can't hit right targets

What's the chance of this triggering/retarding an european ISIS happening? Some informed /sg/ user has ever made a link between the front situation and terror happenings?

BY THE POWER OF MEME MAGIC ASSAD WILL LIVE

DEATH TO AMERICA
E----O
AMERICA
T
H

If we break for it at the same time they'll never catch us both.

This is why we can't have nice things. DROP DEAD OBAMA!

Aleppo is a graveyard of Syrian dreams
The country is ruined beyond hope

No kikery please.

since you are here to damage control :^)

Oh im sorry

>Ok Russia we'll have a ceasefire and cut a deal so we can join your crew!
>LOL WHOOPS WE JUST ACCIDENTALLY BOMBED YOUR GUYS

Again, good job

>Implying it was not targeted deliberately

Fuck off Serbia you irrelevant shitstain. Not our fault King Nigger wants to be friends with ISIS.

Where's the difference?

fuck off Ahmed

I hope you will get raped while watching your best anime

When is the Security Council meeting happening?

>Is Russia able and willing to install a no-fly zone against US planes?
No lol. Russian airforce and air defense is a joke m8. This strike ironically proved just that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eSfNu-bBWk

How important was Deir al Zor for the SAA anyway?

motherfucking nigger I wish you fucking would.

FUCK YOU NON-COUNTRY ISRAEL DOESN'T EXIST IT NEVER WILL EXIST YOU CAUSE ALL OF THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT NATION AND RACE FUCKING KIKE SHIT I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FLAG AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER UNTIL SHE IS GONE TO THE GRAVE FUCKING MONEY MERCHANT HAND RUBBER FREE PALESTINE YOUR SHEKELS WILL FAIL YOUR OIL WILL RUN OUT THERE WILL BE AN END YOU WILL PERISH SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

You voted for him.
Now vote for Trump you fags.

Technically speaking, they are able. But are they actually willing to do it is another question.

check em

When ISIS have lost, the survivors will return back to Europe and commit Jihad here.

In about two years time, we'll have lots of happenings repeatedly.

Holy fuck my country is so shitty.

Don't worry world, when Trump is elected, the era of nation-building is over. We won't put our nose where it doesn't belong.

they are able to technologically but they can't do it because, on paper, russia and usa are """cooperating""" to fight daesh.

In practice usa supports daesh and arms them through humanitarian trucks, but russia can't just say "no more american planes and trucks here" because if they do, usa will cry "whhhyyyy evil russia wants to kill all civilians and help assad the terrorist! I'm the good guy beleive me it was just a mistake the 521 times I accidentally helped isis! beleive me everyone!" and basically wwIII will start.

Silence, oven dodger!

Calm down Achmed.

ITT shills that are taking russian and syrian claims as truth and can provide no sources when the claim the US confirms it

SAYS THE NATION SUPPORTING THE FUCKING ISLAMIC STATE

HOOLY FUCK

I SUPPORT A SECULAR LEADER FOR SYRIA

Everyone knows that Russia has better electronics.

Not saying they didn't fuck up.

Actually, I'm surprise they bothered. When the unit they tracked moved to the SAA frontline I would have called off the strike. Why help Assad? Let them kill each other.

check them!

Populist revolution when?

Pretty sure it's the Jews.

Fucking kek i know that song.

Kheyli khandidam dadash mer30.

160 Soldiers, 3 tanks and 3 BMPs were killed.

vesti.ru/onair/

>second strongest in the world
>a joke
You're a funny guy, keep shitposting.

if it falls it will free up thousands of IS soldiers so it can launch a new offensive elsewhere. It could be a disaster and lead to IS re-expanding.

Able, but no willing. US gov are dreaming about war now.
They demonize ruskies 24/7 on mainstream media. And if Russia start shit, they will go full "TOLD YOU SO"-mode, cancel elections and so on.
So the US nation will have common enemy - Russia. And all Hillary's bullshit suddenly would make sence to average normie.

>muh palestine

Can we all agree that the US is a tumor that needs to be cut out?
>inb4 country X will conquer you, stupid Dutch faggot
That would be our problem to deal with and I want it that way, gives us a good reason to actually have a good military. I'm tired of the US telling everyone what to do.

I would rather see our country fight to the death, than knowing the only reason we are here right now is because of some fucking Yanks haven't pushed the button yet.

i said fuck off. America doesn't support it and never will.

ALLAH SYRIA BASHAR OU BAS

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=2gke0FtgFSk

Almost there, thats the only hope for Syria.

What's the happening?
I'm out of the loop. Did we blow up russian guys?

DEATH TO AMERICA
>THIS IS THE LAST STRAW
>>GREAT BRITAIN IS NOW RUSSIAS BEST FRIEND
DEATH TO AMERICA
>THIS IS THE LAST STRAW
DEATH TO AMERICA
>THIS IS THE LAST STRAW
DEATH TO AMERICA
>THIS IS THE LAST STRAW

I'm speaking of something closer, not in the long run.
Are they waiting for Dabiq fall?

Glory to the SAA!
Glory to the NDF
Glory to the Hezbollah
Glory to ASSAD!
Glory to Russian saviors!

Down with Zionist globalist bankers!
This war is but one battle in much bigger war with globalists. And this they must loose!

>was
they still have it

Trump is a Zionist, America will always fight our wars. Me and all of my dual-citizen friends are voting for Trump because he is good for Israel.

Newsflash: America isn't building anymore nations. They will simply destroy them.

I've never felt so disgusted by our countries leadership. We are HELPING the terrorists. Fuck, we ARE the terrorists. Trump has to win, it's time for an outsider to come in and shake up everything, no more favors for the saudi royal family, no more intervening in conflicts like this, no more pathetic decision making. Please make our dreams come true Trump, I'm putting my faith in a reality tv star, this better be worth it.

THE ETERNAL GRINGO STRIKES AGAIN

>Everyone knows that Russia has better electronics.
That's what you thought, but USAF just proved that assumption false.

youtu.be/p2NkjNvwuaU?t=5s

Ahh yes that does make sense. Pretty crazy that they hold it out so long as well desu. Even with airdrops and heavy guns to defend, the morale would be fucking low as fuck.

Russia and Syria is launching a disinformation campaign and people are taking the bait

Wft I love Hillary now.

ITT: delusional american who wants to disbelieve all evidence pointing to his government and military literally supporting the terrorists they're supposed to be fighting

I dare you to use your air force, you can't even compete with Turkey which shot you down like dogs.

>can read licence-plates from space
>can't see the difference between a military base flying colours and goatfuckers in trenches.

wew

Oh no! A Jew accidentally said the truth! Shut it down!

Cool it with the anti-semetic canards, Mohammad.

I am sorry friend but, not for long.

Don't say it too loudly my brother. The goyim will know.

USA just killed 100+ syrian troops fighting ISIS.

Why do you guys discuss this shit daily? Not even our politicans running for President care anymore. Like who gives a fuck it's years old news now

>Iran has captured US sailors which proves that Iran has a better Navy

Holy shit.

The Hohol map says that IS has stormed the artillery batteries around the airport and are now attacking the actual base.

Is this the end?

How are Deki?

youtube.com/watch?v=A-RehTr-oNI

>second strongest

No see that means nothing. You're in competition with the rest of the top 5. There is a large power gap between 1 and 2.

Yet the Israeli poster is comfortably posting from his country while you leech off a society that hates you.
It seems to me you're the nationless one here.

evidence being russian twitter accounts

surely you can do better

>hey lets have a ceasefire
>kk :)
>America blows up a crucial spot and kills 60 syrian soldiers

Did Iran harm them?
No.

>He didn't figure out that they he was the terrorist back in 1992

The government used some fraction of my tax dollars to do this. It makes me incredibly angry.

>A shill or someone who's clever at pretending to be retarded
I guess we will never know.

Trump will leave other countries alone...except countries that threaten the heebs

Why does anyone do anything?

This was no mistake.
There is no viable scenario what so fucking ever that this could be a mistake. USA never bombs anything around DeZ. And to bomb just before ISIS is planning an attack?!?!?

SERIOUSLY?!??!?!

Yes they could actually. If Russia wanted to, they could harass US aircraft and force them to leave. No one will fire upon each other because nobody wants to be the one who starts WW3.

The same cannot be said of the USAF however since every flight over Syria will be limited in loiter time so all the VKS has to do is wait. This was already proven whenever the VKS struck the NySA.

IF they really start war with you, I will not fight for them! Never ever! Don't worry! Real Germans have your back and support those who truly wish to bring peace and stability into the region.

>Is this the end?
Yeah it's over. The US killed the most veteran troops in that base.

Iran hurt their feelings.

>holol map

Irrelevant countries have nothing more important to care about.

> Pentagon releases statment where they acknowledge the attack
> *Eating noises* R-russia and Syria *takes heavy breath* are lauchning a disinformation campaign *sharts himself* against us!! *votes clinton*

Must have been some kind of serious US navy vessel to only have 8 fucking soldiers on it. Nimitz class you think?

it's not news that usa=isis

>Russian goverment releases statement that they will go the the UNSC over this
>LOL ITS FAKE U GUYS I KNOW BECAUSE IM AMERICAN AND I ONLY SEE REAL THINGS ON TV

so it was planned all along? fucking YIDS

>RUSSIAS BEST FRIEND
RIIIIGHT.
Just like after WW2, I'd bet.
Fuck no, find someone else to protect your ass from China or whatever the fuck you need NATO for besides us.
Ceasefire took place.
Americans then bombed Syrian army.
>shot down a bomber with little means of fighting other planes
Great achievement. You do realize that in case of WW3 we have nukes and chemical weaponry aimed at you too, right? So you won't survive it just by being in world's asshole.

just a coincidence

IS THAT WHY THEY JUST BOMBED A
SYRIAN HELD CITY SO ISIS CAN GRAB IT YOU STUPID BURGER MUNCHING BASTARD?

FUCKING DODGING JEW I CAN READ YOU SEE THE FALL OF YOUR """""NATION"""" IN YOUR OWN LIFE, IT IS IN YOUR DREAMS

>Australia
>A country that lost a war to fucking emu's

>the rest of the top 5

Brits are in that top 5, it should tell you plenty about your odds.

> "We come to the really terrible for the whole world conclusion: White House defends LIH "- said Zakharova...."
it is true, she is said it...

Not to be that guy but in the greater American plan, Trump has no place. We already assume Hillary will become the POTUS, and please do not bring ''shill!!'' posting in /sg/. /sg/ is no place for that. Just pointing it out that this is how evil USA and the elite's plans are. This goes beyond Obama/Hillary/Trump w/e.

taking alleged claims as absolute fact is shilling m8y

Pfft, so was 1945 Germany & Japan..

Now though, they are economic powerhouses.

Some times a good demolition is all that's needed to start something great.

oshit wtf
are we the bad guys anons
how could it be an "accident"?

We need some anti terrorist meme magic, boys

/sg/ is created by FSB shills and syrian diaspora

>You do realize that in case of WW3 we have nukes and chemical weaponry
Haha that's all you got. And you'll never use it, because you're cowards and don't want to die.

what happens now?

> not for long.
The city is still far from being taken over.

They had done that before by "accident" but they stopped after Russia intervened. The death toll wasn't that high usually though.

USIS

>This was no mistake.
PROOFS????

Expect us to bomb the Philippines the first time Trump tries to meet with Duterte and can't handle the bantz.

>Great achievement. You do realize that in case of WW3 we have nukes and chemical weaponry aimed at you too, right? So you won't survive it just by being in world's asshole.

>Implying the emus wont get them first.

no such statement

they release a statement saying "Russia claims..."

>LIH -- isis
>fucking google translate

>"لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله"
>"hehe, you won't kill me now that I'm a Muslim too, right guys?"

USS Nuclear Autism iirc

Lel, ok serbia

I hope for Assad and Syria's sake that is true bro.

Wish I would what? You are a chihuahua in global politics, big barking but no relevance. Step off

>a man whose country lost a war to fucking emus calls someone cowards
You're adorable. Never stop shitposting.

Love how the one time they actually tried to help the Deir ez-Zor garrison they ended up bombing them instead.

Hey Ivan, can we have that joint ops room yet? You know, so this doesn't happen? All you have to do is let the aid convoys in Ivan, that's all we're asking for....

>US gov are dreaming about war now.
The US has no intentions of actually invading a nuclear power. They need to distract the people so we don't erupt into another civil war, killing all the brown people clogging up our cities. That and Russia is actually very popular in Texas as you might be useful in case we go to war with the imperialist Yankees again.

Kill the traitors. It's simple.

Russian officials already went out and said that US supported ISIS with this airstrike.
Why should I take the word of Americans in this situation is beyond me.

Pretty sure Duterte won't be calling Trump's mother a whore.

has the stream started?

>"Real Germans" ever supporting Russia

Literally more cucked than Sweden.

Becoz obama is a nigger

whelp

we really screwed the pooch this time

the pooch is assad btw

>Air strike helps IS
>w-we didn't know goyim!

Good job Americlaps.

ISIS fag and leaf. What's worse than you? al-Baghdadi's smell!

Because the Russians lie? Constantly?

if your white they would probably use you as a femboy sex slave

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

HIT IT

and Russia, who is working against the US, should be believed 100% without question

:^)

you realize the number of people that should be killed?
litterally 90% of all the political institution of usa+eu

Man, why are russkis hording all the cute cat pictures.
Thanks to one of you I have found this one:
instagram.com/cat.jazz/

Honest question: Is the title more inflammatory than usual because of all the recent American media scrutiny on this webpage?

>90% way higher.

Why wouldn't he? It's common Filipino euphemism.

Honestly, it can't be an accident. You spend so much money on this it just can't be one.
I refuse to believe this
.Emus aren't going to genocide them, just rake over them do Aussies would slowly get civilized.

took out a machete, Pedro , now go seek out and kill burgers.

Obviously

>Obama fucked up kerry's hard work and putting his ass on the line to try and improve US-Russian relations and stop the civil war in Syria.

Though to be more honest it wouldn't surprise me if the Defense Department knowingly and willingly bombed assad's troops to try and scour a diplomatic deal they have come out viciously against. Sometimes the level of rogue agency-ism by our system resembles the sort you find in Iran.

>my country is shit
>my country is the greatest

I swear all Americans are fucking retarded.

>muh US never does anything wrong washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/17/pentagon-admits-to-mistakingly-striking-syrian-military-positions/
STFU retard.

Take over so**

LONG LIVE ASSAD
O
N
G

L
I
V
E

A
S
S
A
D

youtube.com/watch?v=NCbsKzB4S_g

Oh my, isn't that haram?

Thanks for correcting the record.

If you start killing now, the guilty will begin to flee. It's real simple, RPutin just has no balls.

>Oh no, the American's might be fooled by their massively and openly corrupt leaders!
Tough shit. Start lighting up ISIS AND the American Military.

They know what they're doing by taking orders from traitors.

>I SUPPORT A SECULAR LEADER FOR SYRIA
Just seriously explain to me why you give a fuck who is in charge of some random mud country?

>BREAKING: U.S. WARPLANES HIT SYRIAN ARMY BASE IN DEIR EZ-ZOR, OVER 80 DEAD AND 100 WOUNDED
Issaam Zhahreddeen/The Mad Druze is not one of them, right?

Look at the outcome. You have major ISIS wins as a direct result.

Did they circle back and correct their mistake? Nope. Declared an accident and let ISIS advance.

You must be BRAIN DEAD to believe this was an accident.

>i can't disprove this is a Russian psyops operation, but here is a link unrelated to this discussion

>Charlie India Alpha
>CIA

Our politicians have always been scum of the highest degree. In other news the sun rose this morning.

Great news for the many here I suppose.

PEPE has officially defeated Obama's Avatar, KEKE.

May you all be blessed and thanks again for lending your powers to one of these 2 Avatars

so basically, you want to start WWIII?

You base this on what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
I'm not saying that I should believe them without question, but you clapburgers have started so many wars that it's funny that even people in your own nation still somehow manage to believe your government.
Also, making a statement that you supported ISIS with this airstrike without having some proofs on the Russian side would be pretty much suicide for them.
>How do I into geopolitics

not if you're a qt

>Implying implications
Who staged a coupe in the Ukraine?
Who started the wars which created the refugees?
Who wants to remove an elected government at the expence of Europe and the Syrian people over an oil deal and greatest ally?
Who does anything to harm Europe, its citizens and those of the ME for the interests of some neo cohens and greatest ally?
Who is using NATO, a defensive alliance, to warmonger, to imperialize and to destroy?
And who THEN shills for multi culturalism, Islamization, wahabism and degeneracy - all at the same time?
Whose political system is corrupt to the core and sold out to the worst interests in the world from Beijing to Riad?
Who is still occupying my country?
Who is using Rammstein airbase to drone kill civilians?
Who is responsible for """"de-nazification""" and who literally used CIA agents to brainwash the entire German population by mass media proxy?

Yes, that's right: that's you!

Do you want more refugees?

Your pussy state voted for Marco Rubio, sit your ass down

Of course you of all people know the song.

She's not wrong.

They have never, EVER, bombed Syrian troops or shot down their planes, in all the years of the war and after all the fucked up shit Assad has done.

There is no believable reason they would suddenly do so now.

I still think, both to avoid this and to benefit the land-grabbing of US proxies, that they should not bomb IS forces fighting Assad.

the only ones retarded here are taking Russian claims as absolute truth

They fell for the "Assad a good boy" meme.

Because let's see

the refugee crisis?

Also whenever YOU do something shitty like this, it reflects on the whole west. fuck you

If you had any stones whatsoever, you'd feel the same.

It's time to blast the jews away. If they hide behind Americans... tough shit. It wasn't me covering for a kike.

Good thing is western world is at its death bed and soon chinks and slavs will inherit the throne
accelerate white genocide

Niggers and liberals voted for him. I ain't no nigger or liberal.

So are you going to make Pepe Assad?

Or were you roosing us?

The link is a Washington Post article stating the Pentagon confirms having struck Syrian army positions

Isnt this strike the thing youve been denying by calling every single source a pro-Russian source

stay deluded bud, your countrymen will be putting you up against the wall for shilling and defending the globalist traitors running your nation into the ground

Who gives a shit about some sandnigger countries?

You cannot prove it was intentional :^)

>Americans supporting their ISIS buddies openly
wew

Then get rid of the apes and the cucks.
The fuck you waiting for?

Because you put "keke" with zogbama, what were you expecting, exactly?

I thought most refugees weren't Syrians? :^)

I did not promise anything but I am sure there are some Assad Pepes out there right? I would be disappointed if there were none.

it's true, we love cats
webm.land/media/xZYt.webm

>there are still people who don't believe fluoride makes you thick

Just read the posts made by the US in this thread. Just do it. You'll be buying filters by the fucking dozen.

Obama needs to die like a fucking animal.

Pretty sure you will when all of them start hitting Black Tuesday and suddenly you have a ton of sandnigger "refugees" arriving at your doorstep and fuck yo bitch

....Until today. How else you going to end that little 'ol ceasefire? If I was any of those pilots, I'd just go ahead and kill myself now for pulling this stunt.

>the refugee crisis?
Stop taking in refugees and it won't be a problem. I honestly wish worse would happen to the Muslim invaders.

Aren't you yourself a sandnigger who just migrated to weed lmao land?

at what time does the stream start?

>nytimes releases anti-Assad article on front page
>at the same time US bombs SAA triggering Russia
>Trump is winning, Trump is pro-Russia/Assad

I SEE THROUGH THE KIKES PLANS

THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO GET AN HOSTILE REACTION OUT OF PUTIN

I REPEAT THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO SLING ANTI-RUSSIA PROPAGANDA SO MSM CAN HAMMER TRUMP WITH IT

Russia should condemn the attack but not react. Stop WW3 until Nov 8th. If Trump wins we won't even need it.

Without war in the middle east there is no excuse for shit skins to flood the country and no excuse for our leaders to let them in. USE YOUR BRAIN MAN.

>stay deluded bud
i'm not the one linking to russian twitter accounts saying "US officials confirm!"
>the Russian government is incapable of telling lies, especially when it comes to a country they are opposing

Why not just build a wall and don't let them in?

Also
>Caring what the (((international community))) thinks of your country or the west

fuck you usa for helping isis you fat mart sharting fucks

im allied with putin now

She's correct tho.

>Said country then asked the UK to test nuclear weapons there, winning in the end.

That is cute too.
Who is she?

Montenegro has a nice flag.

They better because they literally committed the stupidest fucking thing EVER to happen in a ceasefire

Obama literally fucked up any possibility of having a joint ops with Russians now

They haven't approached SAA positions with the intention of bombing (recently) because of the S-300 coverage Russia has put in place.

With the ceasefire active Russia would have no reason to warn off US warplanes from areas as they would suspect them to be approaching mutual targets agreed upon in the recent agreement (in this case, ISIS troops near Deir Ez-Zor).

Even if this was an (((accident))) all it does is serve to destabilise a ceasefire that was not even being enforced by the Americans, therefore making them suspect.

Yeah I'll just ring up Theresa May now. We voted for Brexit, it's the best we can do at the moment.

Ok. Erdogan is in the game
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/777251815100264448

Any US attack on Syrian government forces is justified as the Assad regime has no legitimate grip on power.

The real culprit in all of this is Russia for interfering in everything.

Issam is at the golan front. Thats why us struck today.

It's not an accident for the sole reason the aircraft performing the attack used ECM jammers against the Syrian military radar installations
Terrorists don't have radar installations to be jammed.

The US immediately claimed it was just an accident, and then this info came out completely disproving it.

It seriously makes the US armed forces look despicable. I can only imagine how fucking pissed vets are at the way their military's name is being tarnished by this political bullshit quagmire in the middle east that's being fought for fucking israel's benefit.

we only take women
no

The fuck are you mad about? US bombed DEZ for you and your cockroach cryptokike women in black burqas. You should be ecstatic you little salafist wahabbist scumbag.

They were always going to undo Assad's hard work. It was just convenient to pull this now.

The NWO literally killed dozens of innocents and good soldiers to help a dying old witch get carried into the Oval Office...

what a two face fuck.
On the one side, he calls us terrorists (which they are), on the other side, he keeps dealing with isis and helping them.

has Europe fallen, anons? is this what a full scale invasion looks like in the 21st century?

1. Where did you get that info? You ask the fucking pilots or what?
2. Even if they did, I would too. I don't trust the Russians or their puppets for a second.

> US policy in a nutshell

Are you some kind of peasant? Call up your representative and chew his ear. Find your local government equivalent to a town hall meeting and get people working.

I never fucking understand what's going on in Syria. I know I'm lied to if I read any news in the English language. I know it's probably a jew versus iran proxy war but that's about it.

Is WW3 starting?

you are all niggers

MOP BO DIDA BIX NOOD

Reading this makes me honestly sad

>I can only imagine how fucking pissed vets are at the way their military's name is being tarnished by this political bullshit quagmire in the middle east that's being fought for fucking israel's benefit.

Are you kidding? Vets are the best goys there are, the only reason they'd be upset is that we're not full blown invading Syria.

Thank you.

How long until Turkey leaves NATO?

>Reeeee Russians shouldn't have interfered, we just wanted to fuck up another middle-eastern country for a bullshit official reason and a money-driven actual reason

He's as trustworthy as americans desu

>A U.S. defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity
this is not the US making an official statement

this is a newspaper claiming an official made a statement. do you understand the difference?

when i reply to:
who claims
>Pentagon releases statment where they acknowledge the attack
and i ask for a proof of this pentagon release, i want proof the pentagon said something

The middle east will ALWAYS be at war because it's filled with cavemen who are part of warring sects of death cults.

Syria is in CIVIL war. Do you honestly think that region will ever be in peace?

Just close your fucking borders and let them kill each other.

Russia foreign ministry says it has "reached the terrifying conclusion" that the US is conniving with the Islamic State.

— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) September 17, 2016

You should choke to death on your mother's blood.

Its an old story
We're not gonna treat those who died with YPG terrorists and carrying YPG badges on their uniforms as the soldiers of another nation.

>It's not an accident for the sole reason the aircraft performing the attack used ECM jammers against the Syrian military radar installations

Where is this from?

I don't understand why the US should not terrorize those people. There own silly cults say eye for and eye and tooth for a tooth. Why should we be less than terrible to them?

Can someone fill me in here?

It's being reported the attack in Dez was used with phosphorus, but the US hasn't used phosphorus in any air strikes....

Has it been confirmed it was a US coalition airstrike yet? Any word from US side yet?

Is there a possibility this was a Russian strike?

lurk this site

voltairenet.org/en

it's in english but it's not NATO propaganda. (might be the only english site that's not NATO propaganda)

Ask yourself why there are these wars? Ask yourself who funded these wars? Who instigated them?

Because the Syrian civil war didn't just pop up out of nowhere.

But you know this don't you?

Literally who?

>Any US attack on Syrian government forces is justified as the Assad regime has no legitimate grip on power.
[citation needed]

Serbian merc? Кaкo јe Пoчyчa?

WTF, I love Russians now

Fuck man, the next President is going to have a really tough time

In some sense, I kind of hope Hillary wins so she can inherit this powder keg, and it can all blow up in her face to ensure a Democrat never wins another election again

A war about some desert.

>Are you kidding? Vets are the best goys there are, the only reason they'd be upset is that we're not full blown invading Syria.
Don't be an idiot. The average civilian is far worse.

why are americans bombing SAA?

Obama wants war.

ISIS is doing bad

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/17/pentagon-admits-to-mistakingly-striking-syrian-military-positions/

One of many.

so make one, friend

>I'm not saying that I should believe them without question
that's exactly what everyone in here is doing

They don't want you to take over as the super-power just yet

How do you know we are not simply after revenge.

I still don't understand why anyone should trust the US officials considering how much they lie through their teeth.
Can you explain to me this?

For what?

Obama is protecting the group he founded

because they want to help isis overthrown assad.
They created isis, and are now making sure their little mercenaries are fullfilling their intended purpose.

Kill yourself

we need the people to rise up

that's the same link you illiterate kike

where is this official US statement that
claims exists?

FUCK CHINA

FREE UIGHUR

ALLAHU ACKBAR

youtube.com/watch?v=qW--NE1xd74

Actually there are numerous other sources saying the same thing or at least confirming trying to confirm these accusations. So something definitely happened.
And US still hasn't given any kind of statement that they haven't done it, so there's also that.

Barbarians will always be barbarians. You can say the US government kicked the hornets nest, but the nest was still there long before any of us came along.

Think we'd be better off if you all just got back to warring with each other and walled the region off.

PLA killed some more uighur a few days ago, it was on the news.

Yeah it's yet another proxy war, but let's not pretend it takes a whole lot of manipulation to get these people to kill each other.

Powers that be are just exploiting a lesser species of the human race. If they stopped, these monkeys would still be killing each other.

If you wanted to revenge for 9/11, you should've bombed a different Arab country
But fuck, what could be expected of a burger. Many things but knowing geography above knowing of following counties: Terrorstan, Europs, niggerland, Glorious US of A, China and Ruski

bookmarked. Thanks france

>Haven't do so yet so why now?
Nice argument, I understand the incompetence rife throughout the US military, just saw this even
youtube.com/watch?v=BSzBCgbicbA

But in this scenario, where theres potential civilian casualties with a careless strike which as we know has damaged their image to point of no return. They are being very calculated.

Nothing is a mistake in this theater. There are no amateurs with the controls here.

Nice shilling though.

so whats happening are we ww3 now?

Russians are lying through their teeth now, but i guess we should all trust them unquestionably because you posted a picture of gaddafi that uses an appeal to emotions

:^)

>Has it been confirmed it was a US coalition airstrike yet?
Yes, since they themself claim it was a mistake.

>It's being reported the attack in Dez was used with phosphorus
bullshit

Can someone post map gifs?

Like gifs of Palmyra etc... Pro SAA and FSA i don't care which really.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

vallah we will free turkestan

youtube.com/watch?v=aoZjXDP7LHs

For being so infuriatingly chimpanzee like. After 9/11 we should have just bombed them in retaliation and left but instead we invested ourselves in rebuilding the region into something we could profit from through trade. Instead we have a massive bill and the power elite have lost immensely.

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M

In the future, the US will be bombing the PLA while "supporting" PLA efforts to eliminate uighar terrorists that the USA fund and support.

That's how the US rolls these days: Two faced snakes.

Nah, not that much of a deal.
Tensions will ride, but ww3 requires something like US bombing Damasqus and Russian troops.

Based youtube.com/watch?v=DwUg8KkipA0&list=PLmw8gi-adDfuL_ewAyofKqQVzpxlwUj1t&index=1

>Russians are lying through their teeth now
You base this on what exactly?
>you posted a picture of gaddafi that uses an appeal to emotions
And the previous interview with a US general who told about US plans over at the middle east is also nothing and is just a use to appeal to emotions? How many shekels do you get paid for this?

Thanks!

d

numerous sources you say? okay provide one

i'm still waiting for this official US statement you guys keep talking about

top cointelpro, hymie

>you should've bombed a different Arab country
It's revenge on them all for fucking up "America's" nation building exercise. We tried to build those non humans into a profitable region and due to their low IQ nature the rich assholes who own this country lost big.

Christ, hard to believe that pic is true

>WE CAME, WE SAW, HE DIED, HAHAHAHAHA

I see you've finally started using your mother tongue.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3794598/Coalition-forces-conducted-air-strike-Syrian-military-position-Pentagon.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37398721
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/index.html
>making us spoonfeed your faggot ass because youre a delusional faggot who thinks Russia is always wrong and America always right

Not really. The problem is that Russia depends on ground based systems and they don't have land control in NE Syria.

usa = gay nigger nation

>rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/

I stand on the bank of Euphrates,
and see the men all sent to Hades,
by flying chariots with iron wings,
Death and destruction the eagle brings.

They say it was all a mistake,
yet truth they fabricate and fake.
No one anymore believes their lies,
by precision bombing our trust did die.

Hell on earth is so close to erupt,
lives will end, so ghastly and abrupt,
we will face our animalistic drives,
for there will be one goal - who survives?
Gentlemen...

I would kinda hate having to go to war with russians you guys r pretty based

good work :)

almasdarnews.com/article/russia-denies-knowledge-us-airstrikes-killed-tens-syrian-soldiers/
en.news-front.info/2016/09/18/syrian-army-recovers-territory-in-deir-ezzor-after-us-attacks-their-positions/

Stop replying to the shill already, he is just talking whatever comes out of his ass and you take the bait.
Enough already.