activate the s-400s

>A
>FUCKING
>BURGER

We world war three now?

this

BCTABAЙ, CTPAHA OГPOMHAЯ!

>"It was just a mistake bros!"

Nothing to see here guys it was just Assad killing his own people again!

p-pls believe us

>"Hey Bibi, I think they're getting mad again"

DON'T WE AIR STRIKE THOSE FUCKERS ALL THE TIME?

>install flash player

fuck this shit

real thread here

boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/89249809/sg-syria-general-why-are-jews-so-evil-edition89249809

WW3 is never happening.

It was an honor fighting for your interests, Israel and Islamic State.

BCTABAAAAAAAAAЙ HA CMEPTHЫЙ БOЙ!

>Not using Goyim Chrome

Are they going to activate the S-400 at last?

And Russia will chicken out just like they always do.

How do i expat to Russia? I want to fight for the good guys familam

fuck leaf, get in here

Not yet, 2020 is when World War 3 will start.

>

holy shit my sides

>this news anchor tho
no homo

youtube.com/watch?v=nPh6aa3ms1U

youtube stream for russian speakers.
please russian speakers translate and keep us updated.

I just heard this briefly also,I think... can anyone confirm?

These dubs say otherwise :^)

DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA
>IRAN WAS RIGHT
DEATH TO AMERICA

Never mind, happening is off guys, let's go home

Israel must be the biggest parasite the US has ever had to deal with. I feel genuinely bad for you

my internet is shit, stream will not play.

anything significant happen?

It's back on

Do you guys think Obama ever realises what a huge clusterfuck this is or is he such a puppet that he literally has no idea?

It hasn't started yet and it will be in russian.
Some russi bro will tell us whats being said

he's more concerned about his retirement plans

What a piece of shit. going to Hiroshima and fucking playing golf while all this shit is going on. I hope Trump wins

If things go to shit between Russia and the U.S. , what are the chances of a Pro-Russian, Anti-Globalist US resistance?

He doesn't care, he wants to go out with a bang.
If Trump wins, he's given a hot potato to deal with, and gets blamed for everything King Nigger and his crew did.
If Hillary wins... G*d help us all

obama, is litterally a puppet. He was a student of the guy who engineered the new tactic of NATO. """democrats""" pretend to be the good guy and to be against war but, in practice, they are litterally the same as republicans. Puppets of US imperialism, all of them.

If you guys could recycle the general once you're done here, I would be appreciative

Thanks

it's up to people like you user.

fuck him. I wish Trump could shove that nobel Peace prize up Obamas ass

FUCKING STREAM WHEN???
REEEEEEE

RUSSIA AND CHINA REKT NATO ALREADY

SHART
IN
MART

Resentment and unrest is rising. Burgers don't do anything right now because it's too comfortable, too much to lose.

If Hillary wins, things become even more strained. If Trump wins, he either fucks up and strains things like Clinton, or actually does some good work. It's a win-win, in the end things WILL change.

Honestly we need a good political revolution. I'd want it to be peaceful, but the way things are going it might be bloody.

Unrest is like gunpowder. It's always going to exist, and you can have a whole hell of a lot in a large country. but if you keep adding more and more unrest, it'll start to pile up and compress into something explosive. Normally gunpowder only fizzles out when lit, but the government truly is getting enough people pissed that a single spark could blow the lid off everything.

Also HELLO FBI, D.O.D., and NSA.

>"the aggressive and unwarranted airstrike by the United States have left us with no clear choice but to respect our alliance with the rightful Syrian government and respond in kind"

HOLY SHIT

OH PLESSE GREAT KEK TAKE US TO WAr

KEK HAS SPOKEN

WW3 HERE WE GO

What have you done!

witnessed

Oh shit

KEK listens to Hindus who perform ablutions on the streets for him. Have you done that today?

Also, why is the US army so incompetent?

yeah it's too bad Ron Paul never became president. he would've stopped all this. Now Trumpis our only hope for a peaceful solution. Let's hope he doesn't fuck up

>Also, why is the US army so incompetent?

Obama's purges.

We did nothing wrong.

Syria and Russia is framing us again

Cred Forums, why doesn't China support Russia in this conflict + others in return for Russia supporting China in South China Sea?

And I mean support as in putting public, genuine pressure on the USA to back down.

You come across as a shill desu

I DONT WANT TO GET SHIPPED TO THE FRONT LINES NOOOO FUCK

It's not enough for China to get involved, and well outside their sphere of influence to have reason to get involved.

Rebel groups, or we have our rebel groups do it.

Never have we directly had a US plane bomb Syrian soldiers.

there are chinese and even north korean troops in syria if I'm not wrong

Fuck that, melt in a pot and pour it down the bastard's throat.

DoD confirmed it. I was gonna use the Putin propaganda excuse too before I realized King Nigger just fucked up again, like he always does.

It's finally happening

The RT news feed seems to suggest that it was unintentional friendly fire and that the US forces stopped as soon as they were notified...

I gotchu senpai

Is WW3 good for white people? Will it really happen soon?

war is never good my friend :(

based

>in return for Russia supporting China in South China Sea?

youtube.com/watch?v=jr0G5poCJvQ

I think the thing is, the United States had so much more money and pool of scientists and industry to make super weapons, like transmitted mind control radio broadcasts and particle weapons and who-knows-what-else, that the Russians know they can't win a world war against us as things stand now.

I don't want to be in this reality anymore.

go ack to /x/ idiot.

Russia can't win because you guys have many times the CONVENTIONAL wepons required to destroy them. You don't need to get all Sci Fi on us.

Confirmed for nothing burger, Russia huge cucks say the United States did not "intentionally" mean to carpet bomb 100s of Syrian soldiers. Why is US defending ISIS.

Nukes trump all else you stupid shill

It's all about power projection, and US still has it

Also MAD is always active, so direct confrontation is avoided at all costs.

DELETA NOW

wait, US plays both teams??

You're wrong, war is essential for a species to thrive.

Nope. Kek wants blood we shall give it to him

Profit in chaos, user, profit in chaos. It's such a shitty system.

So does the UK and France but nobody is bitching about that

Russia has nukes. We also have nukes. We can't attack one another directly.

>MORE MODERATE THAN OTHERS

Fox news is saying an ISIS Propaganda minister was killed in the attacks.

What, again?

YES YOU DO BOYO

>Mfw on the east coast.
I-I'll keep you guys posted.

rt such bullshit

zero

anti russian possibly though

In Tokyo, on the Olympics, just as predicted in Akira.

It's over boys.

[spoiler]Or is it just beginning?[/spoiler]

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

no centcom said it was an accident, they stopped after the russians told them it was Syrian army not isis.

Nothings happening.

But Russia will win and that's not good for us

>ImFUCKINGplying.
Nice try vatnik, but america's dying for a war at this point.

We need a war to fix the milennials and Gen Z

are u using Netscape?

Yeah Ron was our best hope. Trump will either help right the ship or fuck up spectacularly. Either way it's going to be an interesting ride.

Firefox here.
Cant play that either.

>deepLy disturbed
meh
>and deeply concerned

HOLY FUCK WE NEED TO GET ON SKYKING SHIT IS ABOUT TO FUCKING GO DOWN

are you fucking retarded?

I'm on ff and RT works just fine

No, but my browser may be.

>not browsing using AOL 3.0

Fucking plebs

it's time to update your 00s firefox user

Just the (((white people))) at the top.

I see..Russia probably sees no reason to spread its propaganda to Brasil now that Dilma was kicked out so it might not be available in your country..maybe try turning on a proxy?

NoScript isn't blocking the video from playing is it?

i wonder if anyone ever used this here in bananaland

AESTHETIC

>RT
Consider suicide.

but who will buy shit?

Installed this thing 4 days ago.
Operatinal System is fresh too.

I will change it to Mint to see what happens.

I like the Tenent Ripley head at the top of the image.

Nope.

But now that you said. I think its time to call my boys on Angra and tell them to rev up those nuclear reactors.

That uranium will not enrich itself, innit?

>Angra
look, I know about Dilma but I don't know about all your corrupt corporations

angra is the name of some nuclear powerplants in Rio de Janeiro I think

Unless Russia is attacking first, attacking Russia would be suicidal, they are prepared for any invasion. The only way of beating them would be luring them into attacking first, which will never happen because they know they would lose this way.

dont change OS just because flash, u have to install it like 2 times to make it stop bitching on firefox

1 for the OS and other for the browser

i want to see some tactical nukes dropped.

Щacтячкa нaм))

What time is the announcement? 1/2 hour or so?

That desk looks like a skate ramp designed by a robot.

Kinda cool.

Isso é uma piada?
Pra que essa redundância?

security council convening any moment now

putin's mad, expect the shit to hit the fan in some unexpected place now

also watching this rt stream

why is every single US state department official an obvious jew?

Holy shit Russia busted us hard guys.

We've all pretty much known US special forces are working with the rebels on the ground in an armed an operational non-observer fashion, but here's the proof.

I'm surprised that Putin still appears to be believing what ZOG has to say. I've assumed that he gets it, and that ZOG is so fucking arrogant that they think he doesn't know that he knows what they are up to.

Putin has got to stop believing their shit. He's got to call for a no-fly zone in Syria and shoot whatever ZOG plane is first right the fuck down.

ZOG is not a joke. It's for real. Jews infiltrated and run Washington for their own little sick ethno-religious reasons and goals. They need to be gassed.

Those aren't the rebels in Aleppo/Idlib. Your guys only operate alongside the Turks.

Nah we're embedded with other forces like the Kurds and 'moderate' ISIS as well.

If we look in this image closely enough we might be able to ID the MG on that truck as well as the bar over the bed and the toolbox. $1 says they're made in the USA.

Also that truck is pretty clearly a Tacoma which is NOT sold anywhere near the Middle East.

I know about the YPG. I mean that the only rebels the US operates with are FSA they personally command (NSyA and arab SDF) or that work with the Turks (note the Turks following the Americans around in that video). You won't find any US commandos in Idlib.

why are all the irish people on here such an embarrassment?

And butter sauce!

hi ctr

Russia can't take on the US, not a chance

it's when China gets involved you should be worried

accidents over and over for the last 2 years

accidentally supplying ISIS
accidentally leaving tanks, black hawks, 400M dollars to Al Qaeda in Iraq
accidentally bombing Doctors #Without Borders
accidentally bombing hospitals in Syria
accidentally bombing Syrian troops over and over

Airforce not army.

>rt.com/on-air/

possibly if putin does something.

Texas and Putin are allies.

>it's a "Cred Forums spergs out over absolutely fucking nothing again" thread
Why is this board so fucking pathetic? You're just LARPing at this point. Embarrassing.

Fucking Yanks always with the subtlety of a brick, this was such an obvious sneak attack. The US should be banned from all international responsibility, let the British handle things before they get everyone nuked.

Hey the airforce accidentally bombed the brit's and other coalition forces in afghanistan and iraq often enough for me to believe this but seeing how they jammed RADAR SYSTEMS, Isis doesn't have those last I checked so it seems very intentional this time.

That guy is good. Exposing Bush/Obama savagely

Have you seen general flynn exposing obama on al-jazeera english?

I remember back during the winter i was having a dream of waking up and seeing a bright white flash outside of my window.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!!!

accidenta bc they were supposed as per their agreements to notify each other on airstrikes

yet no notification

always an accidents, always incompetence

we've seen through the BS a long time ago bucko

In this instance the US airstrikes hit Syrian troops in a position that was surrounded by ISIS terrorists , the airstrikes enabled the ISIS troops to gain that ground.

That the sun came up and is time to get dressed for school.

Literally said it appears intentional. We all know ISIS came out of a us prison camp in Iraq with a mossad/cia agent at the top and the white house has been supporting them while the joint chiefs of staff have been feeding russia intel.

So there is one part of US goverment that is backing up ISIS and the other is backing Russia?

thats an M2 you civilian faggot

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Yeah, obama has been purging command elements for a reason. There is a soft coup kind of a thing going on behind the scenes.
Why do you think even best korea is begging USA to vote trump in? Everyone knows he is anti globalist. Also obama wanted us to be FSA/AL-qaida airforce (CFR website has a article about us helping AL-Q) the military refused, AL-Q changed name to ISIS (much like AL-Nus is doing now) and they tried to get us to be airforce again to ISIS we said no again.

Sept seems they tricked a pilot or found a globalist faggot pilot.

Again watch General Flynn talk about it on al-jazeera english.

But this dont make sense.
How can a president has such a power over the Department of Defense?

Where is the Senate on this matter for fucks sake?

And without Cred Forums memes, what is the objective of Obama? What does he hopes to accomplish with this?

He's the Commander in Chief.

The president is literally the highest ranking memember of the military chain of command...
Senate is mostly bought out globalist puppets.
Destruction of the west, he is born/raised/groomed his entire life by commies.

Here is obamas mom who fucked frank martial davis to make communist party money.

I read that as "monkey".

Also if anyone is interested the texas govener abbot demanded texas gold back from the fed, surprise they said no. Abbot is very close to the texas succession movement.
The president and VP of the succession movement went to russia and met with several russion non-governmental oranizations al of them anti-globalist (also NGO's are a great front for spy's think doctors without borders) and putin alter came out and said he would support a texas succession from the USA.
WW3 would be very messy, same goes for a civil war in the usa.

hhe's a muslim, he wants us to live under sharia law.

not even joking, he's got an imam following him everywhere he goes. after the dallas shooting an imam followed him on stage, no priests or pastors, just an imam. no one can convince me thats just due to some diversity bullshit. I don't know how much he's sold out to the Muslim Brotherhood (either unwitting useful idiot or total Sharia shill) but i think he has.

you can see the imam in this image.

Hes shit

Why does RT user the final fantasy battle victory jingle?

We made a nigger with a single mother president. Goddamnit america

get comfy boys and hope for the best

Sums it all up nice and neat that he is a bastard half breed, communist muslim with a tranny wife doesn't it?

>a nigger with a single mother
Why the redundancy?