How do we combat obesity? Are people incapable of making healthy choices for themselves?

How do we combat obesity? Are people incapable of making healthy choices for themselves?

lol, fuck america

one of the most important things a child learns at the age of 0-3 is to feed itself.

If you don't give your child his mothers breast to feed, they won't learn to properly eat when they are adults.

'Murica doesn't know this yet

Deport niggers and spics

Why is Québec so lean ?

not being anglo pigs helps

Deport all fats to Mexico after the Great Wall of Trump is built.

They're already fatter than we are; so they would fit in better in Mexico.

gooks

Fatty genocide when?

They're neither dirt poor, like the Maritimes and Newfoudland, nor are they full of Natives, like the Prairies.

It does feel like anglo + black is the fat-combo

Its one of those problems that would solve itself in a generation if only well off smart people were allowed to breed.

>MN
>11%

Finally all of the skinny somalians are starting to pay off

county level map 4u

anglos are the jews of the white race everyone knows it

>23%

no idea where I saw 11

Everyone in Colorado is a supper fit faggot. It's pretty annoying, but at the same time nice that they are healthy and not pieces of shit like the worst states in the USA (LA, AR, MS, AL, OK).

Would you rather everyone turned to heroin?

>africans

Not really, tons of fats in Colorado. Mostly hispanics.

And spics

You do understand that in Colorado 1 in 5 people are still obese (compared to 1 in 3 for Mississippi).

That is still a lot of fucking people. Nothing to be proud of

>black people who are also women make the poorest lifestyle choices of any demographic group

Who'd have thunk it?

Because people eat too much. Follow your average American around for a day and see how much they eat. Huge sugary breakfast, lunch, and dinner, not to mention how many snacks people eat. And people just rationalize it so easily too.

Put graphic photos of liposuction, and late stage diabetes patients on sugary drink packaging with a warning from the surgeon general, but that sounds tyrannical.

The weakening of society as a whole is what did it. Being in shape requires literally zero talent or skill, just the energy and drive to do the most basic of shit. However people are so fucking disenchanted, stupid, and work adverse that they'll not do it...

And I see it every day as a strength and conditioning coach. I don't personally work with the normies, I work with the athletes and serious people, but the gym is open to the general public and I see them come in everyday. They come in for a day, work with a trainer. Get sweaty, actually train a decent bit. Then they come back for maybe 2 or 3 more sessions, and then they'll just vanish. They'll maybe come back in a month or two, attend two more sessions and vanish again. Most never come back.

Which I understand not everyone needs to be like me. I've sustained some serious injuries during my time, and my life literally revolves around this shit, but I also know how flagrantly irresponsible you have to be to become 20 lbs overweight (the American average), and it just disgusts me that so many people just can't fucking stop eating.

For fucks sake you have to consume 3,500 excess calories to gain ONE pound. Your average fat fuck is walking around with 20 lbs, or 70,000 calories.

Obesity is just like every other problem in the South: poverty, crime, single mothers, joblessness, lack of education and high rates of obesity are all connected to black people.

at least mississippi is the best at something

Educate them about how fucking terrible sugar is for you.
Additionally, some sugar substitutes have the same if not worse affect on your body

also this

also mechanize all obese people

>america's fittest state is less fit than the canadian average

hide your fat arse in shame amerilards

t. B.C. /fit/ master-race

high rates of smoking help keep the province thin. they'll simply die of lung disease instead of diabetus.

These issues have quickly spread to every race. Blacks have lowered the standards of society and people have willingly followed.

BC master race

Burn down the cities and give people jobs. People get fat because there's nothing worthwile they can do.

>How do we combat obesity?
individually

>Are people incapable of making healthy choices for themselves?
some are

They can't afford food.

Nicotine is an appetite suppressant

why should we, we've made life so safe its one of the few natural selection mechanisms left

>we just need to sterilize them

>south
>Really fucking fat

This is known as the nigger belt, or more officially known as the cottin-pickin belt.

Damn I didn't know colorado was statically the fittest state, but I'd believe it. I was just in boulder and remarking to myself how I didn't see a single fat person. Was great, desu.

They are busy drinking wine.

>How do we combat obesity?
You can't without turning into a communist, just dismiss the fat acceptance movement and let people do what they want.

Just make sure you and your kids don't get fat, that's all you need to do. It's still okay if they get fat because people can laugh at them.

Holy shit, it's real.

Alcohol is only behind fat in caloric content.
Dumbass.

Its true if you ever went to Quebec, they drink more wine then the french.

Explain oklahoma then

>lol
Kys

The point -->
(You)r head

That would be fine if we didn't have to subsidize fatties in the medical system

Fat people die at an early age, old people cost the most when it comes to medical care. Smokers are cheaper to the state because they give themselves cancer, pretty sure the same goes for fatties. Unless they're so fat they can't work and pay their own medical bills.

>white people who are also women make the best lifestyle choices of any demographic group.

By treating fat people like the lazy disgusting slobs that they are.

>and yet we still beat you in the Olympics every year

Looks like you anorexic fucks need an American diet.

An absolutely disturbing number of American fatties are on subsidized medical care and government gibsbucks. Especially now that obesity is considered a full on disease by the AMA. So you can't do anything against them because it's discrimination based on a medical condition. Even though that condition is just "can't stop fucking eating".

French Canadians drink beer, not wine.

Well obesity is a mix of issues. How food is made, healthier foods are more expensive in some cases, that cities are made for cars than people, long hours of work (applying to the non physical jobs), increase of non physical activities, and a few other factors.

Lack of physical exercise could be combated with Augmented reality games pokemon go-isk things. Those type of games could motivate people to get out of the house more.
Design of more urban walking areas. Parks and long walkways would make it more easier to keep a pace while not hitting too many intersections.
Making healthier foods cheaper is another thing that could be done.

Injuns

Oklahoma is only ~65% non hispanic white