Daily reminder this is as far as Trump can get

Daily reminder this is as far as Trump can get.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/15/colorado-poll-trump-climbs-to-lead-in-rocky-mountain-state-with-42-clinton-38/
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/new-polls-serve-wake-call-trump-could-win-presidency
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/31/polling-firm-trump-surges-into-lead-in-michigan-wisconsin-new-hampshire-maine/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/17/poll-trump-catching-clinton-in-critical-electoral-college-vote.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw
electoral-vote.com/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mn/minnesota_trump_vs_clinton-5591.html).
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton-5834.html
youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw
texaslyceum.org/resources/Pictures/Texas Lyceum 2016 Poll Topline.pdf
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/11/14/u-s-racialethnic-demographics-1960-today-and-2050/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Black_population_as_a_percentage_of_the_total_population_by_U.S._region_and_state_.281790.E2.80.932010.29
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-russia-syrian-rebels-violating-truce-42157861
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/09/puerto-ricans-florida-election-immigration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the real reminder

also, Maine CD2 is just a meme

Nah this is.

Colorado, New Hampshire, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan will all go red.

In what fucking world?

This one faggot

Why are people not believing that Trump might get the delegate from Maine CD2? All the polls are telling he will win it by far.

He will for sure

Hello, I'm from the future

This is what the electoral map will look like come November

>california red
>utah blue
Are people from the future retarded or something?

>has never been to PA
>has never been to NH

>yfw

>utah democrat
>indiana republican
>massachussets republican
nope

>yfw we win Colorado and even Virginia only to have the Kasich machine fuck us over in Ohio

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>yfw the electoral map brings no surprises but it STILL ties

Colorado is going red faggot. VA too

the front fell off her campaign idk why she is being so rough on it youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

>needs 9 points
>getting 5 points from NM will do it

Are people really this fucking retarded at math

clinton is leading by only 5 or less points in nh, virginia, pennsylvania, and michigan

He still has to win NC. Polls still say tied.

sorry I thought you needed 274 to win.

my bad

>5 or less

I don't think you realize that leading by 2 is a landslide in the modern age.

he will hit 270 then it goes to house for decision

Trump is going to win PA you dipshit

maine cd 2 is guaranteed Trump rn

NH could tip it.

kek wills it

> thinking nc will go blue. go i hate stupid people

Colorado will go red. Screen cap this.

Tie = President Trump

Here

>Off by one
That's good. This would have been nightmare fuel.
You're a funny guy, Mister Kek.

>Colorado

>Colorado Poll: Trump Climbs to Lead in Rocky Mountain State with 42%, Clinton 38%

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/15/colorado-poll-trump-climbs-to-lead-in-rocky-mountain-state-with-42-clinton-38/

>New polls serve as a wake-up call: Trump could win presidency

>msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/new-polls-serve-wake-call-trump-could-win-presidency

>Polling Firm: Trump Surges into Lead in Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Maine

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/31/polling-firm-trump-surges-into-lead-in-michigan-wisconsin-new-hampshire-maine/

>Poll: Trump catching Clinton in critical Electoral College vote

>foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/17/poll-trump-catching-clinton-in-critical-electoral-college-vote.html

MANDATORY song you will need to listen to as you read these articles:

>youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

I doubt Virginia and Michigan will go red, but who knows? Either way we don't need those if we're winning the others.

NH, VA, or CO are what will tip it if he's to win.

270 is required for a win, 269 is when the house decides.

Someone's never been to Philly or Manchester.

He can take Rhode Island or New Hampshire easy if he tried.

PA is the most likely to go red but the blacks in Philly make it so hard

Nevada & Colorado are going to be flipped.

>269 is when the house decides.

Republican controlled. Trump victory.

Blacks won't be voting like they did for Obama. Also, PA has voter ID now so no more Democrat fraud.

Oh gosh, they better pick Trump. Those had better not be nevertrump faggots in there.

meanwhile he leads new mexico.

You. I like you.

t.

wrong one, Colorado is hard blue but New Mexico is shifting towards Trump.

This.

With that said, the time frame of when the House decides would be after the new House takes charge, so if the nevertrump people are voted out, that'd be a good thing.

It might warrant mentioning, however, that the Senate picks the VP, which means that it's theoretically possible to be stuck with a Trump/Kaine ticket

>yfw the cuckservatives in congress write in Rubio or Ryan and Clinton gets unanomous Democrat support
>yfw 4 years of Democratic leadership because of cuckservativeism

>Massachusetts Republican

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WISH LAD

Trump is up in NV, CO, and NM. Tied in MI.

hard blue 42 to 38 what next your gonna say no terrorist ever was islamic

Colorado just polled with Trump up 3%

The fact that he's actually polling this well in these states marks a massive change from last election. Worth noting.

He's taking NC. He's ahead in the recent polls, even Nate Silversteinburg thinks so.

My bet is Trump wins Penn.

I dont really understand american elections,but why does it look like trump has way more states/area and is still losing?
Are Clintons states very populated or is there some kind of jewish magic behind this?

if they tie will they have to fight?

Sorry about Oregon you guys.

Sorry.

Nuke us.

>New Mexico
I want to believe but isn't it just that one poll?
I have a hard time believing (((UNM))) would allow such a thing to happen in their territory

>and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President.
t. the Twelfth Amendment

Write-in candidates are not allowed. It must be from the two or three people who got the most electoral college votes. It's Trump, Clinton, and MAYBE Johnson/Stein if they win a state.

I can't see Trump winning Florida

He'll take Ohio though

Yeah it's by population, states with a high electoral number have a shitton of people

most in nm are legal they don't want anymore illegals

Trump is already ahead in FL.

they both go on WWE monday night raw on separate days and whoever gives a better show wins

>Trump needs to win all battleground states and flip a blue state to win

and people still think he has a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=OUS9mM8Xbbw
This video tells you everything. The federal government serves the states rather than the people, so the states pick the winner instead of the people.

He'll win Florida.

Source: Floridian

what are those squares outside the map?And why are they always blue?

true but they also easily fall for even basic goy conditioning
maybe it was Bernie dropping that did it

Those are the states too tiny to have their abbreviation appear within their boundaries

They're in the northeast and tend to vote democratic rather consistently

alright stalin calm down

so it doesnt matter it the candidate got 51% or 80% of the votes?(havent watched the video yet)

Florida's fine. Last 3 polls give 2 Trump+4's, and one Clinton+2.

You're retarded

screencap this

Exactly.
I feel like I'm the only one with a method to my prediction.
>all states the candidate is leading +5% is assigned to them.
>the remaining are too close to call.

He's got one hell of a hole to climb out of in not much time.

The system is set up to give more of a voice to people who live in low-population states, to prevent a tyranny of the majority.

It's because the electors are the sum of the state's representatives in Congress (which is proportional to the state's population) plus their senators in the Senate (which is 2 per state regardless of population) plus 3 for DC (equal to if it was the smallest-population state, just to give them a voice in deciding their new neighbor)

It's called the Connecticut Compromise if you want to look it up.

Why has VA been solid blue in the past 2 elections? Did a bunch of liberals move down from the northeast or something?

Trump
Will
Win

Theoretically, you could get 100% in 24 states, and your opponent gets 51% in 26 states, and they win.

>implying he won't get New Hampshire
>implying he won't get Michigan
>Implying he won't get New Mexico
>Implying he won't get Wisconsin
>Implying he won't get Nevade

kys demoralization CTR cunts

If Clinton has another big health problem he wins

Trump fucked up massively with the birther shit yesterday, because if not for his backtrack the media would only be talking about Hillary's health

Trump could definitely win Virginia, only liberal parts of the state are the towns/cities by DC and Virginia Beach.

And don't forget that New Hampshire is still the conservative center of New England. Probably not enough to beat Clinton, but that state could be a surprise.

Anyone who thinks Trump can win Michigan is a retard, the Flint water crisis already determined a Dem win for them.

I don't see NM shifting to Trump. Lots of mexicans there. NC is still tied, but tied will likely go Trump. I'm so sceptical of Colorado. I know what the last poll said, but there's so many dudeweedlmao's there.

It's full of blacks and DC/Maryland/Penn. migrants

That's the kicker. No way Trump can stop himself from blurting out something batshit insane during the debates.

His last hope is Hillary passing out during a debate or something major.

Since when is fucking Massachusetts is more unbelievable than New York or Cali going red

dont you guys think this is kind of retarded?I am not trying to shit talk,but as the video said,now we have the tecnology to know who 50% +1 of the population wants,so why even bother with old traditions?

Hardcore weedlmaos probably have their eyes on Johnson or Stein, and Hillary hasn't said anything significant about legalization, so they won't turn out for her like they would for someone like Bernie.

Up in colorado nigger.

Cali and NY have rural republican parts that usually get drowned out by their cities. Mass is entirely urban and suburban and almost everyone there is liberal.

Most of the pot heads in CO were Bernouts, and they're still pissed at Hillary and the DNC. If anything, CO will is feeling the Johnson now

The entire point of it is to let the small-population states' voices an interest be heard, without being drowned out by the larger-population states.

electoral-vote.com/

since forever

MSNBC admitted Trump was right. So did CNN.

Now the focus is on Hillary.

You can't be serious that you missed this.

didn't have id laws last election?

The point is to give smaller states more power and prevent states with huge cities like California from being the only thing that matters in an election. It's already bad enough with the electoral college in place.

NY has a better chance of turning red than Massajewcettes

but why even divide it by states,if more than half of the population wants one of the candidates,why does it.matter where they live?

I'm in NC. My father is a multiple felon yet was somehow able to register to vote this election.

Voter ID laws don't do much.

>the media would only be talking about Hillary's health
yeah nah not likely

Yes it does

We are the united states. States themselves need to have a say.

what did he do ? record expunged ?

Does Hillary get flustered easily? All I know is the gif of her spazzing out when two reporters asked her a question at the same time.

She never lost her cool in the primary debates but I think Trump would hit her much harder than Bernie did.

Trump never loses his cool emotionally but yeah, every so often he has a verbal flub or two.

States are meant to be semi-sovereign entities, so when a state makes its vote for president, it's acting as a state, not the people in it. It doesn't make sense to anyone now because the idea of statehood has been diluted so badly.

werent you that same retard, who posted this in the other thread with ga red, and got assblasted rolf

you got me,I dont think it should be that way,but my opinion doesnt matter,thx for the help understanding your ways.

I have no idea what you're talking about

the narrative right now is "TRUMP LIES"

That's the headline on even mainstream news network and paper

>NV
>CO
>NM
>blue
wew

No. They somehow just never checked his record and he's voting now.

Not just "little" felonies either. Like major shit over decades he was convicted of multiple times.

This election is extremely unorthodox, so it's hard to predict what might happen. A few things could seriously screw up Clinton's plans:

1. Millennials loved Bernie, and many are still angry at Clinton. They're also lazy so they might not show up to vote.

2. Many of the 'nevertrump' voters might lend their votes to Johnson, thereby denying Clinton their vote.

3. Trump is competitive in places that no other Republican would be. Take Minnesota as an example(realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mn/minnesota_trump_vs_clinton-5591.html). Last fall, Trump was even leading Clinton in the North Star State.

The reason for this is that Trump has a pro-worker message whereas most Republicans come across as big-business types.

Yeah. Back in the day when the country was still largely white. I don't know how on earth the republicans became so unbelievably cucked that they wanted to make it hard-impossible for themselves to keep power. Can someone link me the changing demographics? Can never find that stupid chart.

makes sense

How the fuck does trump lose Idaho or Utah?

he is getting the gay vote and trans vote

Mormons go full fucking retard and write-in a True Conservative (tm).

>Dems ruin Flint
>Blame Repubs

Kek, everytime

Utah's fine. I don't understand this "utah swings blue" meme.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton-5834.html

+20 to Trump last vote.

>implying democrats are the reason Flint is bad

I know I was joking.

It's possible. Hillary is plummeting this month, going from +8 to +1% at best. Every poll shows her in the margin of error right?

I think big Hispanic states will probably go back to her in the end, but only if Trump fucks up (I believe he will).

>reminder that you're basing this solely on '08 and '12 elections.
Last I saw, Trump was up in New Hampshire and New Jersey and tied in Michigan.

Hillary will probably only win California, DC, and maybe New York, but even that's not a guarantee this year.

Skeptical of that, too. Her spanish twitter posts get like, zero traction. Democrats are gonna have to work really hard to remind mexicans an election is happening.

>implying that niggers would ever accept responsibility for their own failings

No way Hillary can stand and speak for two hours without hacking up a lung.

Kek. Really makes you think.

>Daily reminder this is as far as Trump can get.
I have a feeling ive seen this been said before.

youtu.be/CiJYGV8faZw

Am I the only one who belives trump had a good chance of winning new yark?

Is that a good indication of popularity?

Trump is so unpopular with Mexican Americans that I think most heavily Hispanic states will go Hillary. They're certainly not voting for Johnson or Stein.

We don't have any Mexicans in Florida so he could win here pretty easily.

Realistically, the Dems will win most of their usual states. I don't ever recall seeing him up in New Jersey, but Rhode Island is close. Trump will win Nevada (he's up there) and New Hampshire (it's really close). After that he has it in the bag and get's past the threshold with all the current states he has.

Pretty much.

Yeah. New York is very diverse. Republicans are the white party, Democrats are the mystery meat party.

If it's any consolation he will win upstate NY by a fucking mile.

aaaah see whats my problem woth america? in 200 white people built an empire and oppressed other races,now they get outnumbered and the rest of the world has to deal with a liberal imperialistic superpower

kek she expects Obama numbers keks are real

>VA, blue
Nope.

>OH, blue
Nope.

dude what

Yeah. She's not even black and she expects blacks to turn out for her.
Delusional woman.

Screencap THIS.

Dude, she's up in VA by like 10 pts last time I saw it. The state is too diverse and liberal now, the Dems won it for sure during Obama's first election.

Hello my Commonwealth brothers.

This is his endgame

+3 at latest poll. Still a long-shot though.

>Minnesota and New York go blue.

Dude, are you retarded? New York is Trump's home state, and Minnesota is shaped like a shoe.

mmh any chance that they didn't check his record cos he's white??

Huh, getting closer. But I'm convinced the state has still been solidly flipped though. It's turning into another Pennsylvania basically.

Guy who lives in Kentucky here, this is accurate.

I feel far more comfortable walking through a poor white area than I do a black one.

>Cali, NY red
Not until full scale race war starts.

no minnesota is the hat

NY is his home state, but most people in NYC still hate him though, and they decide who wins. It doesn't mean much that he lives there. He'd win Upstate, but that's not enough.

lmao

Miss 'leans' Repub

Texas '''''''''leans''''''' Repub

Horseshit. Solid red.

Of course. Whites aren't usually criminal, and if he doesn't look the part, why bother?
Of course, they don't check voter ID's for the melanin-enriched 'cause racism, so the whole system really needs a major crack-down.

takes 5 off clinton and gives trump 5 makes it 268 - 270

No write ins. But still, if Clinton wins the Republican party is effectively dead.
>Incumbents almost always win even if they are shit.
>By the time Clinton leaves office she would have nominated 1-4 supreme court justices combined with Obama's nominees giving the Democrats a clear control of the supreme court for the next decade
>Massive distrust in the Republican party will cause a crippling lack of support combined with the dying off of older conservative generations replaced by younger generations and minorities crippling any future shot at the presidency

Pretty much if the Republicans purposely sabotage Trump the party has no real chance of long term survival, it is already sliding down when it comes to the presidential race ('12 illustrates the difficulty in a modern Republican president winning while the widespread support for Trump and Cain illustrate the popular distrust of Republican establishment) and the refusal of the old guard of the party to retire in favour of any sort of young blood cripples any possible support from younger generations to a significant degree. Combine this with near total democrat control of the central government for close to a decade and by the time any sort of right wing party manages to take the presidency the US will make Sweden look like the greatest hope for the white race.

Autism

New York is her home state too -- she was a senator there.

And even though Trump's from New York, it's got a huge amount of minorities and millennials.

It's just based on margins. He's obviously going to win them, but the voting is closer than most people think compared to states like Oklahoma and West Virginia.

Ahmed? How did you learn to operate a computer?

He's within a percent in Nevada and New Hampshire. If he bags both of those, he wins.

And even if he gets neither of those, he can win if he gets Colorado which is also pretty close.

mississippi is from the big wapo / surveymonkey poll a week or so ago
texas is from this: texaslyceum.org/resources/Pictures/Texas Lyceum 2016 Poll Topline.pdf

>please stop WINNING
Get fucked, Hillshill. He's going to break 300 electorals easily and you morons will be left scratching your heads while we rebuild civilization again in our image. Move to Canada now before Trudeau stops a rush.

wut?? realclearpolitics say otherwise sadly

Is Trump really doing that bad in NY?

Thought he might pull a surprise there and win it.

Waaaay to diverse to expect that, famalam.

GOP is winning in 2020 imo

Demographic change is much less important than having a good candidate

The guy's wearing a shoe as a hat.

The amount of delusional comments in this thread like & have me so hyped for election day when Trump loses. The butthurt/shock on this board is gonna be great.

You forgot New Hampshire. If he got that he'd have exactly 270(you forgot to make ME2 red)

She moved there for the specific purpose of becoming a senator somewhere unfamiliar with how shitty she is.

No way. Minorities vote in ethnic blocks. Clinton is the world's worst candidate and she's still neck and neck'ish. Check 2012's voting here--->

> ITT retards

based on polling AND trump in his post convention tie this is the most plausible map at the moment

however you can exchange CO with NH

got a friend in boca. there are a lot of cubans, colombians ect but also mexicans, at least that's what she told me

There's no home state advantage for political outsiders. Clinton has the home state advantage because she was a senator there, and its a fucking blue state anyways.

In the case of a tie, Congress picks. Seeing as Congress is Republican, Trump would get in.

But nobody really loves Clinton except for old black ladies and rich whites in New England

She'll win in 2016 because her coalition outnumbers Trump's, but a competent Republican in 2020 wouldn't scare away so many potential voters

You forgot to make NC red

No, it won't. 90% of the republican party is white.
90% .
This is all about race, and as long as republicans stay cucked about racial reality and demographic voting, the democrats will push them out of power and destroy them forever.

it's based on current polling
civitas has an even split between clinton and trump

While western nations were too busy watching their wives fuck black bulls from their sheds, the rest of the world did catch up on technology.

That's impressive. You must have some white in you. Most arabs blow themselves up when they try to operate technology.

How the fuck are republicans supposed to win an election with California + NY voting democrat no matter what. Democrats basically get handed one third.

No wonder they keep winning elections with demographics turning more and more Brown.

Yup. You can't tell republicans that though, it's racist.
If Trump didn't come along, idk where we'd be. Totally hosed.

An average election in 50 years+ when whites will be under 40%.

I live in Miami, about 45 minutes from Boca.

The few Mexicans in Florida are immigrants, not citizens. Florida is hugely Hispanic, but mostly Cuban and Puerto Rican.

Cubans lean Republican, Puerto Ricans are incredibly liberal. Puerto Rican voters might ensure that Hillary wins Florida, only because there are more of them in 2016 than there were in 2012.

Honastly you need to kill the 2 party system and split the democratic vote.

Divide and conquer.

Minorities don't like Hillary so much as they hate Trump

Right. But they loooooooooooooooooove the democrats, because the democrats off them gibs. EBT, subsidized housing, subsidized healthcare, subsidized schooling, you name it. They would never, EVER vote for any republican en masse so long as the republican stance is "you can be rich here, but you have to work for it." They'd rather go for the "take these gibs, vote for me," because A-most feel no real loyalty to this country, and B-free crap is free crap. Everyone loves free crap, but minorities love it enough to go to jail for it.

True. I think if this election were in 2028, Trump would have a hard time winning. But whites still make up 70% of the voting age population, and minorities will not turn out for Hillary like they did Obama.

I think whites will think more racially in the future when they become a minority, because they will have to.

Look at American blacks, they tend to always think in racial terms. Why is that? Because they always been a minority in this country.

Wisconsin fag reporting in.

Holding onto hope knowing that I've seen a million trump yard signs and bumper stickers. Have seen like 1 shillary sign in the entirety of my county.

If the cucks and niggers in Madison and Milwaukee stay home this year I say we have a damn good chance at going red.

It'd be fucking war.

Republicans need to appeal to minorities

That was the Rubio + Bush strategy.

Or just get rid of democracy altogether and take control by force.

Yeah. Ideally, the alt-right can get the white race to ethnic vote too. We do that and collectivize, then that is supreme power over the country, until we push every minority out of it and become homogeneous again. Then we can go back to arguing about tax plans and nuclear energy, or whatever the deuce we argued about when the country was 100% or close to it white. I wasn't around back then, it must have been heaven on earth.

They just need to not be a white nationalist party. It's actually possible to do this while still opposing third world immigration and so on.

Just curious, Can Oregon turn red this election?

Right. The plan was gibs, or, in this case, lashing a tighter burden on their voter base. Kicking retirement from 65-75, as I recall. That's why they lost, they were already compromising (another word for ceding more territory to democrats) and selling out their own base to try to buy brown people votes.
That's why Trump BTFO'd Rubio. Trump actually likes his voter base, and they like him back.

Only because Quinnipiac is still considered reliable despite swinging far left no matter what.

Honestly they weren't, until Trump

The Democrats might be in for an unprecedented period of power, but I think Hillary will fuck up after taking office and allow a moderate Republican to win in 2020

The US was never close to 100% white though

The closest we got was around 1920, when millions of fresh-off-the-boat Italians and Jews and Poles lowered the % of black people

Yeah, it was. 1965 immigration act screwed everything up. Before that, we were 90%+ population.

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/11/14/u-s-racialethnic-demographics-1960-today-and-2050/

We were 15% black in 1960. Now we're like 11% black.

You're correct that the 1965 Immigration Act is what made us hugely Hispanic, but the US is a lot less black than it used to be.

>Trump
>losing NV, CO, NH, VA, MI, WI, PA, NM, OR, CT, NJ
hahahahahhahahaa

Indiana will be republican you fucking idiot.

It's gonna be worse than that in 50 years unless a couple things happen.

Trump can win here and we can take a stand. Democrats split into two factions because the party isn't left and enough for a sizeable chunk of the base. Texas could succeed and like minded people from around the country pour in to bolster it's strength, this is kinda a pipe dream but it's fun to think about.

US was like 98% white up until the 60s.

Daily reminder that trump is leading in some of those blue states...

In 1950 we were 89.54% white. It stays way prior for a few decades.
In 2010 we were 72.4 % white.
In the beginning of the nation, black population didn't matter because they had no political power. Consequently, welfare was never a thing, and the country progressed right along.
Nowadays, everything's changed, universal democracy is the new (retarted) rule, and ethnicities love free crap.
So yes, as per your point, negros were a good portion of the population for a long time, but it didn't matter because they had zero political power. They could influence nothing. We became mighty that way, with one direction and goal in general, and became a superpower in that fashion.

Everyone knows he cant win.

He was enlisted by the Clintons (as a long term friend and political puppet) to get her into office anyway.

All is going according to plan.

Black percentage only fell because Hispanic percentage rose by so much. The black percent fell by a hell of a lot less than the white percentage

Is NY possible? I'd gladly sacrifice double the electoral votes just to piss on Clinton's fake senate term.

No, we had a large negro population for decades. It didn't matter though, they had no political power, and they weren't given free crap like they are now. They were here, but because of whitey's graces.

lmao no it wasn't

African Americans had much higher birth-rates than whites until most of them started living in cities rather than farms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States#Black_population_as_a_percentage_of_the_total_population_by_U.S._region_and_state_.281790.E2.80.932010.29

The US reached "peak whiteness" in 1930, but a bigger chunk of those whites were Italian or Jewish, and not considered totally white back then.

>implying you won't just go full south africa

They probably won't select him.

They would rather have Hillary in office than Trump.

I don't think black people gaining the right to vote has hurt the country.

You can hate black people all you want, but I believe it's morally inconsolable to stop somebody from voting based on factors beyond their control.

And I don't think the IQ difference is meaningful enough to warrant their exclusion, given the amount of IQ overlap between black and white populations.

Colorado will go Trump

that's a meme

In your dreams.

Explain how?

>Muh morals
Get off your high ground, faggot. If you're not Jesus Christ himself, you don't get to take a moral high ground and call it an argument.

Yes, giving them the vote HAS hurt this country. They vote for a system where they take what they want and put nothing into the system. It shows in how trashy their cities are, it shows in how trashy their lifestyles are, and it shows in how completely lazy they are. inb4 a "no rights" argument, they're the same all over the planet.

Also a Kentucky fag. Poor white neighborhoods have drugs but are not violent. Black neighborhoods have drugs and are violent. Hell, even middle class black neighborhoods tend to be violent.

1830 we were 20% black, 80% white.

>I believe it's morally inconsolable to stop somebody from voting based on factors beyond their control.

no you don't. you couldn't define morals if you tried. Because if you could, the act of voting over someone elses life should set off alarm bells

Trump's going to take Pennsylvania.

A huge amount of Republicans, particularly the neolibs/cuckservatives in congress, are not fans of Trump. But most hate Hillary even more. They'd pick another Republican (like Romney or Rubio) before Hillary. It's political suicide for any elected Republican to back her, that's why none of them have done it even if some might secretly wish she wins.

I don't blacks voting has led to the problems we see in black culture, though. Those problems all existed before black people could vote.

Morality fucking matters. The US is a democratic republic because people deserve the right to choose their leaders, and hold them accountable when they fail.

This. My parents are Cuban and voting for Trump, as are most of the Cubans I know.
>inb4 you have to go back, Pedro.

These problems exist because black exist. Period. It's genetic, it's not changeable by man except through race-mixing, which produces extremely america-hatey mulattos like Caepernick.
>Morality matters
Ok faggot, if you wanna go moral, I'll go moral on you. You defend the most violent race on earth. Innocent people die because people like you think they should get prizes just for showing up. Innocents are raped and murdered for a few dollars. I defend the innocent, you protect killers? You like moral arguments? There's your moral argument, and mine is a billion times more concrete than yours because I can back it up.

Nate Boron appears to be getting less biased as the election draws to a close (with the debates coming up and all), but Trump is still falling. VOTE NOW.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now

Why is cali worth so much good goy points, lids?

Screencap this

Nobody is dying because black people can vote.

Get a grip.

Maryland is more blue than California, so absolutely not. The rest are decently plausible though.

People are dying because black people exist. I know you conveniently ignored the murder chart from all over the planet. Look at it again.This is the race you say holds equal weight and validity with the white race.
Egalitarianism is full of crap and is killing people.

The only young Trump voters I know are Cuban

Most of my Cuban friends are Hillshills but their parents are for Trump

If she faints again, this is possible

It's 80% of the size of England's population m8

kek i love that NAP vid

Yeah so the U.S. military says it may have unintentionally struck government forces.

Russia has called for an emergency session of the United Nations Security Council over a U.S. air raid that it says struck Syrian troops battling the Islamic State group.

"after today's attack on the Syrian army, we come to the terrible conclusion that the White House is defending the Islamic State

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-russia-syrian-rebels-violating-truce-42157861

they used a jamming jet to fuck with radars, no fucking way ISIS has aircraft detecting radars, or at least not in that position, so they were was obviously targeting the government

Trump's claims that Obama supports ISIS might be true, which could be a massive boon to him

Yeah, he makes good videos, hehe.

That's more accurate should Trump utterly annihilate Shill in the debates. We can only pray.

>No way Trump can stop (((Journalists))) from (((claiming he))) blurting out something batshit insane during the debates.
Just like Always.

>implying

We California Jr. now

>The US is a democratic republic because people deserve the right to choose their leaders, and hold them accountable when they fail.

Oy vey. You couldn't even vote unless you owned land and were over 21 for such a long time and even to this day it makes sense to only allow people to vote who are positively putting into the system. We could certainly loosen social authoritarianism and let people choose what they do with their body, but letting net takers influence this much is insane. I'm talking about corporate welfare too, they have too much power as well through lobbying and special interest.

screencap THIS

Screencapped

>I'm talking about corporate welfare too, they have too much power as well through lobbying and special interest
Honestly, I'd be fine with this bit if those faggots were only in america. At least if they're here, there's a little benefit. Letting global companies have a say in our politics and country's direction is just retarted though.

>. I don't know how on earth the republicans became so unbelievably cucked that they wanted to make it hard-impossible for themselves to keep power
Republican party is bought by big business, big business wants to flood USA with unskilled nonwhite labor so it drives the wages down. The irony is that the unskilled nonwhite labor that they bring in will vote democrat and then the businesses will get the shit taxed out of them for gimme dats.

It's a lot of short sightedness, they care more about the now than the future.

So Trump is fucked?

You're dealing with a man who forced his way from outsider to Republican nominee by sheer force of will. Someone who is able to tie the mainstream media in knots even as they close in around him. Someone whose end has been declared time and time again to as much net effect as Canute had on the tide. Against this, the last hope of the establishment is someone who's barely alive and has been helped to the front of the queue by every dirty trick in their playbook.

The result will be much like hauling a dead deer to the road in an attempt to stop a steamroller: as bloody and messy as it is predictable.

You in the establishment should have paid attention to Brexit, you should have paid attention when Trump was nominated. The majority of voters can no longer be directed by unwarranted scaremongering, they can no longer be shamed into acting against their interests by accusations of racism, sexism or xenophobia. It's a difficult pill to swallow but you might, for the first time in generations, have to actually represent the people in order to win votes.

w-witnessed

Chekd

not a chance in hell
the only reason why trump might have a shot is because the ultra-progressives are voting for stein and johnson, but if it ever looks like clinton might lose they'll switch over real fast

Oh fuck

>56KB
so close

The news will claim Hillary has the election in a basket. Trump will take it by surprise and Hillary will die of a brain hemorrhage. KEK wills it.

NV, NH, VA, PA, WI and MI are all possible

women being allowed to vote has done far more damage

Every state has 2 senate members and a varying number of members house of Representatives based on land and population

The densely populated northern counties are the DC suburbs, so it is rich bureaucrats voting for big government and their own jobs. Tons of illegal aliens too.

And the Tidewater is full of niggers, descendants of abandoned plantation equipment. Not enough Norfolk military votes to balance that with the Navy being a third of what it was.

Because of four counties of 26.

Eastern Shore and Western Maryland secession when?

Aaaand he's not close to winning any of those states. Maybe after the debates.

they can win with 51% in 11 states and still win

He already won. Everyone knows it but spergs on this hugbox. The talmudic tribalists and their spreadsheet analyses are bullshit and you're actually using that same tactic of observing things and it's 2 dimensional, which I understand confuses you so you make posts like this. Or does CTR still exist? It's like maggots crawling from a corpse at this point.

looks like a major loss for clinton

WHy is the black curve so small? the height should at least be the same.

Oregon he's down 10+

Colorado he won't win.

New Mexico will not flip.

WI has Clinton at +6, a mountain to climb.

Michigan is solid Clinton Country.

>VA and PA ever going red.

Aaaaand he loses the election.

messes with the autism in the map

thanks for correcting the record, I'll be sure to tell more people to vote trump because of this

he'll win everything in NY except NYC and 4-5 other parts of the state. he will lose in NY though

based on his polling numbers with hispanics he could come close to winning CA

If hillary loses 4 million votes and trump gains 1 million its possible

How is Trump doing in Pennsylvania?

After the two recent shootings, probably better

Polls have Trump with a slight lead in Colorado and Nevada. The debates will hammer it home.

Thanks for TRYING to Correct The Record, but it's just not gonna happen.

daily reminder that last week (((you))) said he couldn't get that far

>zero credibility
>zero fucks given
>should you be shitposting on the sabbath?

Both Trump and Hillary have major potential to fuck up

It's so tight now that the debates (particularly the first one in less than two weeks) will probably decide the presidency.

Northern Virginia's blue as fuck. We in SOVA don't even matter, it seems.

its all over...

Even ignoring demographics change a GOP suicide pact will cripple any trust in the party especially with greater support for libertarianism among younger parts of the party.

Plus even if they win the Democrat control of the supreme court will still fuck over the country.
>Illegal immigrants can apply for citizenship
>States don't have a right to refuse refugees

>liberals crying about electoral votes never nominating trump

Yeah, because they were right about that in the primaries too.

This is the only map in the entire thread I'd bet on. After the debates, even more so.

Trump is unstoppable in Florida right now, every day more and more people are for trump. But that's a nation wide occurrence now.

t. Floridian

Idaho and Arizona red before NY and CA?

Are you retarded or just trolling?

Actually according to an obscure part of the constitution if there is a tie among candidates of both sexes they are required to have sex and conceive a child and the child is declared emperor of dune

Jesus christ you are fucking retarded. Thanks common core.

liberal faggot cucks are pissing NC off by taking away all their NCAA championship events because we don't want men in women's bathrooms

NC is red all the way this year

>cognitive dissonance
It's funny because he thinks I don't know OH/VA.

Look at Obongo's Florida maps by county in 2008 and 2012.

All red except for the cities.

sorry bro, I think we're gonna be blue.

At least where I live.

now here's how it will go you shits

I have over 100 images in my folder, this just adds more to my collection.

So what happens when faithless electors cause what should be a trump win to be a trump loss completely legally due to states not having laws against it?

I live in Florida as well.

Trump CAN win Florida, more easily than Virginia or Pennsylvania. But I'm not banking on it.

Demographic change isn't super important nationally from 2012 to 2016, but Puerto Rican migration to Central Florida had grown enormously over the past few years. Economic turmoil on the island has brought about a hundred thousand Puerto Ricans to Florida in the past ten years. And unlike any other Hispanic group, they're ALREADY American citizens.

In less than an hour, a Puerto Rican can go to city hall, get a voting card, and become a new Democrat.

Trump can only counter this by turning out an unprecedented amount of the white vote. Trump's certainly creating some new voters, but I haven't seen any indication that he's making more Republicans than he scares away.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/09/puerto-ricans-florida-election-immigration

There's a very good chance he loses it, and chances are, he probably will.

He's leading in Colorado you shithead

From an unreliable poll.

That shit doesn't matter much when the cities are so much more populous than the rest of the city.

Kansas is a very red state. So red that 103 out of its 105 counties went for Romney in 2012... but the two blue counties were the most populous in the state, and almost 40% of Kansas voters picked Obama.

For the same reason, the electoral map is always overwhelmingly red even when a Republican loses. Democratic strongholds tend to be smaller coastal states with huge populations, because that's where liberals, young people, minorities, and every combination tend to live.

We need to nuke California, it's shitty how democrats get a free 55 every election.

Curious -- what makes this poll unreliable?

Trump supporters were calling every poll unreliable 3 months ago, now Hillary supporters are doing the same.

Conservative estimate

BIG LEAGUE

I don't see why it's taken for granted that Nevada, Colorado and Virginia go Clinton. They all voted Bush twice.

Because those polls are complete outliers.

The IPOS polls undersample. They had Trump at like 10+ in WI while every single other poll had him down by like 5-10%.

Bush was more likable than Trump I think. Especially in 2000.

And less Hispanic voters then.

Gonna be yuuuuge!