Why the fuck do women have so much power?

Even Boogie's wife, who is a solid 2/10, is able to get as much cock as she wants while swiping her credit card from her wealthy husband. She's also going to inherit all that sweet JewTube and Life Insurance cash once he dies

Imagine having a smaller skull than a woman. Pathetic

>Fat man who most likely smells like cheese, old socks and sweat.

>Litenigger with their special nigger smells.

I'm going to assume there's something wrong with her nose and/or brain.

I dunno she looks like a shark faced ratchet ass jew to me.

Also funny how they "met" on youtube as he was becoming rich and famous.

Kek, she does have the (((look))), also

>one of her friends

That's literally like "my wife's son" tier. Boogie is the ultimate cuck.

There is no way boogie can fuck his gf.
No. Fucking. Way.
He probably has fat sores in his nutsack and groin she needs to clean with a wet cloth every day.

Screencap this
>Her "friend" and she will start a foundation after Boogie dies collecting money to help obese gamers

dudes probably happy that other guy is sorting her out, can concentrate on video games.

This fat fuck is on his death bed. She really is a 2/10 but niggers will fuck anything

>wealthy husband
>professional youtuber

>on his deathbed
what?

Boogie is literally a millionaire. Why is it that so many retards on here don't understand that you can make real money on the internet now?

i'm not saying he's not a cuck, but people talked in other threads that that nigger is a faggot

It's pussy power, the women themselves have nothing to do with it.

Is his "wife" a man?

If you were truly Boogie fans you'd know that they do "mouth stuff" as in kiss and lick each other's privates. Of course they don't have sex. Boogie says as much.

She is a feeder and gets off on feeding him shit food all day. It's a fetish I don't really understand but it is what it is. She truly does love him. The pathetic virgins of Cred Forums can't comprehend that a 500lbs monster can be loved but she's the real deal.

Only they would know for sure but if she's fucking other guys I'm sure Boogie signed off on it.

That black guy is gay you fucking spergs

I think they do have sex sometimes though, I think he mentioned shes on top though when they do.

I refuse to accept this
>and how did your dad make his money Chad?
>my dad? Oh he used to upload videos of himself stuffing his face full of burger and ranting about the latest WoW Patch

What the fuck

It's true. The first reaction of most people here when they see a white woman and a black man is BLACKED.

Oh...sorry. Did we offend you by mocking these people who mean so much to you?

She's basically his live in nurse. He blew out his colostomy bag at a convention once back when he was so fat he was using a scooter.

>Marrying the gynojew
Unless that bitch is hanging off your shoulder and lusting over your every word you have fucked up.

He would not get anything better

The guy she's pictured with is gay. Only gay guys wear those sleeveless and lowcut shirts to show off their physiques to other gay guys. The guy in OP's pic is right to point out that insecurity in his particular case is a little unwarranted.

>be me , early 30's
>just bought a house
>work so much that i can't manage time for a steady girlfriend
>see this ugly fat fuck make a fortune on youtube and has a wife
>fml

supposedly he's down 20 lbs over the past couple months. They're both fat fucks, but I don't think it's because they fetishize it... They're both just fat fucks.

I'm more amazed at the fact that that disgusting fat piece of crap is so popular.

I don't understand how anyone can be rich and stay fat, if you have a lot of excess money you can pay a private chef to prepare you nutritionally balanced meals, not to mention you can also pay someone to ensure you don't eat a bunch of shit food, losing fat is so fucking easy, people who don't have willpower make me sick.

there's a lot like him

depressed, morbildly obese, cancer to humanity. he lives a life that is almost normal, and they watch him, dreaming of a life like his without working an ounce of fat off.

He's a good speaker but mostly people just like him because he makes people genuinely feel better about themselves by way of comparison.

He's never going to lose any weight but I hope he lives a full 10 years from now (the maximum someone with his body could possibly live.)

Womans have always have had power , it's evolution

In most animals females makes choices with whom to mate is your reproductive purpose to show off and be choosen.

Even in humans , the most social , fit , richest , smartest guy , will be better then a fat , poor , ugly retarded guy. And the who is better will have the right to mate.

Men took power 10.000 years ago togheter with agriculture , men stop dying hunting and settled to create comunities.

Females choice/evolution made me to be more social and working togheter , because 5 beta men going hunting is going to always be better then then 1 alpha huge mofo, since there are plently of animals that can one hit kill even the thought man.

Their choices made men social like this , and they remained less social , gossiping to find out whats going on untrusting of the female next to her.

But men took power when men started to fight other men , and even before that... 5 organized betas with a leader are always going to win againts 10 soft , small woman.

In time armies of men gathered to kill others , to defend and take ... since men died in battle to protected their country,resorces and womanz, gave them the will to say I control shit now.

For the last few decades men have become obsolete , a tank can easily kill 10.000 men. And a gun can be wield by anyone really...

Since then men have become weak , look japan , look west... the quality of manily men are replaced by nu's and betas...

Womanz still have their sexual power over men , but men no longer have their social, cultural power to create a balance.

I'm hoping he dies far sooner and abruptly. He needs to be made an example of. He constantly peddles the "I can't lose weight because muh genetics" narrative that hurts the fat people who are going along thinking their lifestyle is okay.

>you'll never be this fat and have a gf

>you'll never be this fat
Thanks, user. I needed a pick me up today.

NOT SO SOON

they dont. poor women have more power socially speaking with those directly around them because other poor people essentially have to fight over the best piece of shit in the shit mountain

if you have money or come from older money; women do not have power. they are very much toys to fuck (or men, it doesnt matter).

you will gain the last two digits of this post over the course of the last two seconds of my timestamp (in months)

Hope you don't get too fucked up

Because Jews are a matriarchy.

>woman
>with a feeding fetish

bullshit, that doesn't exist

haha this guy fucks his wife really hard I imagine.

Boogie had feeder gfs before her and even a feeder BF (with whom he was "incidentally homosexual").

I have the feeling people don't actually watch Boogie and just like to shit on him because he's a weak human being. How sad is it that you feel so poorly about yourselves that you have to attack a 500lbs mentally ill man who is about to die just to feel good.