Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
What makes the "alt right" different from the "normal" right?

What makes alternative rock different form normal rock?

It's more palatable to intellectuals

Ur mum

We love ourselves some trannies.

Alt right has bigger dicks.

I'm jealous because my dick only slightly goes to the right.

I was told this on penis inspection day in gym class.

The normal right is made up of the religious right and neoconservatives, whereas the alt right is a mix of ancaps and natsocs

I see you listen to Maroon 5 too, my fine sir

Anime.

There is no such thing as the alt-right.

In politics, there is a right, a left, and up, and a down. Alt-right is just a term used to label and divide people in order to disseminate and dissect them.

The internet

Normal right is a bunch of luddites.

FUCK OF REEEEEEEEE

Not being afraid of labels like racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.

Putting identity, ethnic homogeneousity and traditions first, rather than exporting freedumbs to third world shitholes and pretending that any dumb third worlder in the US can become an intelligent and law abiding citizen.

>Maroon 5
>alt rock

hello grandpa

>What makes the "alt right" different from the "normal" right?

The "normal" right wants pretty much the same thing as the left.

A continuation of the status quo, and the plans of the global bankers.

They changed the deinifition of "Right leaning" to mean corperatism and globalism, as opposed to the original conservative values of defending the nation, the people, the economy, etc...

They use the term "Alt-Right" as an attempt to distance them from what they consider to be (now anyway) core republican positions, which are basically the other side of the leftist coin.

Doing whatever the corporations who funded your campaign TELL you to do.

>assault spears
>why need spear for cave defend? why not use club
>high capacity assault spear youngling killer spear-holder
>real tribeswoman think you're compensating for no twig and berry
>needing more than one spear to hunt meatwalker
>only chief and village defender need spear
>thinking you can kill chief with spear
>longnose tribe doesn't have spears
>remember cave killing many moon ago? five youngling dead because of spear

balls

What makes my cock bigger than your cock?

Press Ctrl+Alt+Right on your keyboard to hack and Control the Alt Right website known as /po/

we're not as dumb, we don't go out smashing up the fucking town because we know that it would be counter productive. Instead we will analyze the situation and kick the shit out of any agent provocateurs, we also worship a green frog.

praise kek.

Racism

The "normal" """""""right""""""" is actually the far left, and only exists to serve ac controlled opposition for the extreme, omnicidal far left.

the "alt right" is a bullshit label they try to force on people they don't like, used to (falsely) generalize them, and thus, make them more easily dismissed out of hand.

globalism vs nationalism

Tip tier gif.

GIB ME DAT I'M WHITE

checked...

More like the tendency to suck other mens balls

Conservatives are classical liberals. If anything excites them, it is 'muh rights & freedoms'.

Alt-Rightists are more open to truly right-wing, revolutionary (i.e. fascist) political ideas.

memes

Where did you find that image?

They shill for Russia