Cred Forums btfo

Cred Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1j-cCaKvdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump tells poor people that other poor people are the reason they are poor
They aren't even trying at this stage.

Hopefully Occupy Democrats will be a thing of the past in 60 days.

Really gets my neurons firing.

Theyre trying to use the Tactics that worked on the Neo-cons, Hillary is going to get smashed in the debates.

Kek, they just called 50% of the US population poor.

Niggers will eat this up, too.

I agree that poor people being retards is the reason they're poor.

I also agree that illegals are driving down wages and that democrats are actively helping the elite screw us over even more.

>other poor people are the reason I'm poor
That's partly true, if I didn't have to pay for 430lbs, 5'10 johnny's bi-weekly appointments and surgeries or Jamal's welfare for his baby-mama, I would have more money in my pocket.
>but it only costs you just a little!
But it all comes out in the wash, the price of food is higher, medicine is higher, housing is higher, taxes are higher. All thanks to welfare and people's desire to resist changing themselves at any cost.

I am paying for these people, I want my money back.

Who is that other poor people?

That's racist. Don't ask racist questions.

This will only work for people who already agree with you. Trump has made his money by BUILDING things. Great things if you will. Building and running things requires people all over to get paid.

Yes goyim. That's why I'm voting for Trump, because I blame welfare spics and niggers for all my problems.

Or maybe, it's because I'm tired of the traitorous politicians and globalist kikes running this country into the ground because they're addicted to shekels and power.

Democrat voters are unironically the biggest useful idiots out there.

I am a worthless, uneducated nigger. From my view point, Hillary is an emotionless, diseased puppet and Trump is a business savvy guy that wants what is best for the usa.

Wasnt because these other poor people were also criminals and not only poor?

Hillary? Poor?

Okay

The Globalist kikes and politicians literally promise more welfare just to stay in power by using the fucking niggers and spics as useful idiots.
See for a simple explanation of why welfare is bad.

O vey, back to the democratic plantation! You're just a self-loathing negro who doesn't know what's best for himself. You're confused goyim, Trump is a racist, sexist, bigot, xenophobe, islamophobe. You need to vote democrat because they care about you unlike Trump!

Except he is saying Democrats are the reason poor people are poor.

>blames rich elites primarily
>is hated by rich elites with a blind insane rage
>on the forefront of a resurgence of populism and working class ideals
Try again.

>not realising welfare is the modern grain dole and without it you would be dealing with far more social unrest which would cost you far more in your taxes.

Running on fear alone he could swindle a beggar.

That's observably not true.

How does that poster not fit everyone who ran for political office.

Democrats have this retard idea that none of them are rich and none of them manipulate too

I'm aware of that. Democrats/establishment lost the intellectual argument decades ago. They were getting their ass kicked in elections because no one bought their liberal rhetoric. Hence, Johnson made the borders wide open in the 1960s and started the "war on poverty".

Now they have successfully changed the US demographics enough to give them a voting block of dependent uneducated minorities that will vote democrat regardless.

>realising that democrats buttress the global capitalist system but supporting right wing identity politics which does the same thing.

Wee lad

>Hillary isn't rich

Does OccupyDemocrats realize that Clinton does this and not Trump?

>implying the clintons are down to earth souls looking out for the little guy

More MK Ultra lolis for Bill, his health is failing.

That's not even close to his message though

He's blaming megarich globalists

Where did I imply I supported right wing identity politics? The first line was sarcasm.

>American working class get shot down in the haynarket massacre by robber barons like trump causing the creation of labour day which is moved to a different day by the U.S. Government to prevent working class consciousness.

>Support trump!

Could you be anymore cucked?

Haha, wow. This applies to Hillary too.
Can't the left do propaganda anymore?

But there's nothing wrong with any of that

>kikes

Either they do and are purposely putting out misleading propaganda. Or they genuinely useful idiots. Probably the latter.

FDR did the same thing, the patrician class hated him for betraying them. But he had no choice, it was either the new deal or a communist revolution

So you're saying you don't think that rich globalist jews are a major player in current establishment's agenda that is killing west?

There is a reason that over 70% of jews polled disliked Trump and are voting democrat this go around.

This.

Everyone knows its racist, cis white shitlords that are responsible for the sorry state of NoC in this country

Time to bring up some more economic migrants amd pay them a sub living wage.

this is propaganda, hes telling people theyre poor because the elite are making the rules

But user, I'm not poor. I make intelligent life decisions, it's really not that hard. And it's not rich OR poor people taking the money I earned every paycheck, it's the government. And Trump has never been part of that government, Hillary has been part of it since the 60s.

sorry to say it is
you are the hostage, gladly handed over to the poor by those "working for you" and other such claptrap

>like trump
fuck you. know nothing name dropping piece of shit. there aren't many labor problems in construction like that. not even fucking close.

Telling poor people that they could save millions in taxes if welfare queens quit having babies and actually got a job.

>It's le rich people's fault that I'm in debt!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1j-cCaKvdo

>it's not rich people take my money

Ever heard of crony capitalism and corporate welfare? Our government has been corrupted to the point where it is ran by the rich people who buy off politicians and use the government (and our tax dollars) so they can get richer.

seeing that I pay over 50% of my salary into various taxes.........

And thats why the Henry Repeater was invented

ur a retard. imagine ur country without welfare. it would be crime central and the niggers would run the place

Hillary is in the top %1. While she tries to tell poor people that the top %1 are the evil ones.

What do you know. OP made one post and left.

>Ever heard of crony capitalism and corporate welfare?
If you don't cite specific things your arguments are worthless. You sound like an 18 year old that has browsed Cred Forums for 2 months

poor people don't pay taxes, user.

no it wouldn't.

it did fine before LBJ gave all the nigs the taxpayer's cash

The country never would have fallen this way in the first place without welfare subsidizing (encouraging) the behavior. Cut welfare and all this bigger single mothers and 400 pound lardasses will die out real quick. People will go back to living healthier, getting married before having kids, and getting jobs, because frankly they will die if they don't. We should let natural evolution take it's course and stop their lazy genes from being passed on (and at a vastly quicker rate than those who work hard and are responsible and don't rely on the government and other's money).

CONSERVASHITS UTTERLY IRREVOCABLY BLOWN THE FUCK OFF OUT OF HERE

FUCK OFF CONSERVASHITS

I'm pretty sure the Clinton foundation has more money than trump

Do they?

ALWAYS vote for the Doom endorsed candidate.

>(((globalists))) are poor
my sides

Of course corporate welfare is a corruption of the the system. ALL welfare is a corruption of a capitalist system. Failure is what makes the system function and keeps it regulated.
My point about Hillary vs Trump still stands though. Trump is still the outsider, and Hillary is still the corrupt politician. I'm not sure how someone who's been a part of that corrupt system since the 60s would be the one to fix it.

I don't disagree, but I don't understand where he's getting the amounts that the poor are taking in this example. It's sort of just assumed without any explanation.

They're not wrong but Hillary's saying basically the same thing. Bourgeois "democracy" is a joke.

user your critical thinking is low.
Didn't imply they were paying into the system. Implied they were being a drain on resources.

Meanwhile, Clinton convinces poor people to vote for open borders, so more poor people will compete for their jobs and welfare resources, or vote for trade deals where their jobs are shipped to even poorer people in other countries (TPP)...
All while raising taxes on the middle class, and helping her rich pay-to-play sponsors get even more rich and powerful...

There is a huge difference between working class people and welfare leeches. The leftshits never seems to get this.