In the 14-day-average we are already in the glory zone

In the 14-day-average we are already in the glory zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016
freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-insists-polls-wrong-north-carolina/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>current month
>still trust kike numbers

Source please.

>muh current time changes things
kys

This whole shit about the US bombarding Syrian soldiers is going to hurt Democrats even more.

It's my personal excel. I pull the data from here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Yes. Trump's favorability among Low-IQ subhuman garbage has gone way up recently. It shouldn't be a surprise.

I really want to know what degrees these Hillary supporters apparently have, I`m betting 99% of them are Liberal Arts

Nope. All of them are in hard sciences. Trump literally appeals to the lowest form of genetic waste on the planet.

that's not a very nice thing to call black americans

It's all "you have to take care of the poor people" with liberals until the poor people decide they don't want to be taken care of. Then the liberals throw a fucking fit.

Based geologists

>science

kek, enjoy 20k/year slary as lab technician

lemme see the engineering graph bud

Is that grey shading the margin of error? If so, they have Clinton at the absolute highest and Trump at the lowest outliers but not in the previous sections. Pathetic.

>religious studies favor hillary
WTF i love atheism now

You don't love Hillary because you're too fucking dumb and worthless.

Leftist desperation. Hillary will lose and I hope it hurts you badly.

How would you know, when you are yourself human trash, leaf?

I'm a project manager and lead software developer who manages 6 people on a multi-million dollar project. I've been on the trump train since day one.

I bet ur facts are bullshit.

Well, his support with blacks did increase by like 19% in just one month.

Does it not bother you guys that Hillary's on top for basically the entire span of the graph?

Just posting statistics and data. Sorry that you're taking facts as an insult.

Haha this leftist having a temper tantrum. Leftist suffering is my pleasure. Hopefully you'll stay in denial so that it hurts even more when Trump wins.

Just shut it. Leftism is losing.

When will retards like you realize that insulting the working class is the very reason why Trump is winning in the first place?

Quit calling yourself a "right-winger" and call yourself what you really are: dumb.

I don't expect Hillary to win.

Where is this from?

>tfw Hillary's campaign are saying the polls are wrong

freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-campaign-insists-polls-wrong-north-carolina/

No, the polls are right. Retards outnumber smart people by a lot, and she's losing.

I don't care what your programming tells you to say. You're livestock, indistinguishable from every other piece of leftist garbage that stumbles onto this board. All you can do is regurgitate clickbait trash, so there is literally nothing to gain from arguing with you or any other cookie cutter leftist. You're subhuman, sub-animal even. You're just a host body that was skullfucked by leftist programming. All that matters to me is that you suffer.

You guys know that the MSM is just pretending that Trump is in the lead so that democrats will actually get off their asses and vote, right? If they think that Hillary has the campaign in the basket then they figure they don't even have to bother voting because she'll win either way.

Let's stop pretending that this is a 50-50 issue. Hillary is the objectively superior candidate, but her rhetoric is too complex for Berniefags and Drumpflets.

Your opinions are entirely determined by your level of intelligence. Yours is low, so you support Trump and his verbal diarrhea shit because that's the highest level of reasoning that your underdeveloped brain can comprehend.

How does it make you feel, livestock? Doesn't seem like you're taking it too well. Leftism is a dying ideology. It must make your stomach churn.

Damn, you're trolling. I wish you were for realio

You don't deserve to live.

Now you gave yourself away.

Eat shit, leaf, you elected a guy with down's syndrome

>claims Trump's favorability among Low-IQ subhuman garbage has gone way up recently

>posts picture of Trump's favorability climbing steadily among college grad and up

>being this much of a retarded cuck

fucking die scum, you make me ashamed to be from this country

>climbing steadily

We must be looking at a different graph.

>posts multiple graphs

>only looks at the graph that fits his cuck narrative

seriously, please kill yourself cuck

It's ok to be angry.

I just want you to remember one thing.

Hillary will lose. We all know it.

But when she loses, will you be any less of a low-IQ subhuman?

Will your genes be any less worthless?

It won't change who and what you are.

It will be a meaningless victory that accomplishes nothing for you.

Yeah he's been courting minorities so it shows.

>the autistic leaf is back again

>Retards outnumber smart people by a lot, and she's losing.
Says a lot about a candidate when she loses the retard support

Your Brain on Liberal Indoctrination

Trump wins if he gets a record amount of the working class to vote right?

Praise Kek

So if a retarded student were to fail math because he's too stupid to understand the subject, according to you, we should be blaming the teacher? Because that's exactly what's going on.

>my genes are superior because support hillary
>i'm smart
>so i favor a blatant liar that will whore herself out everyone

Haze yourself faggot.

Argue with the polls, not with me. I'm just some guy. Tell the polls that they're wrong.

Trump will fix the colleges.

>le time frame relevance may may

How? Is he going to make "great deals" and "build a wall"?

You understand the implications behind this, right?

Of course not, you're a Trump supporter. You don't know shit.

Wow leaf, I never knew the election was a math test! No wonder Hillary is losing.

Poor Cucknadian is reduced to farming (You's).

>>still trust kike numbers
>kikes become irrelevant over time

That intelligence is not the salient factor?

You're the first to get fucked with a hockey stick.

I'm not concerned with the opinions of people just smart enough to function at a decently high level but not qualified nor analytical enough to properly evaluate political reality, a study.

You brang in a poll that doesn't account for disposition, family history politically speaking, regions, IQ, knowledge of the issues taken into account.

The study is worthless without them.

>these geology people are motivated to vote against democrats so they can keep drilling oil! This is clearly wrong!!"

>what do you mean its wrong for me to vote for higher taxes that I don't pay myself? The government needs to be richer so I can get more grant money. It isn't easy being a chemist trying to chemically prove anti racism is correct

Don't worry, as long as you can keep scaring those low-IQ Republican retards into voting for you with horror stories about big evil minorities who are going to rape them and convert them to Islam, you'll keep getting your oil subsidies and deregulations.