SJW Attacking Student for Wearing "unsafe" Hat [MRU, Calgary, Canada]

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tPup4tZ3H40
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/calgary-student-gets-death-threats-after-confronting-man-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat
zazzle.com/make_canada_great_again_trucker_hat-148555643488048009
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/trump-hat-mount-royal-threats-1.3766960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

I'm going to NYC in a couple weeks for a visit. Does Trump Tower sell the MAGA hats?

>cum with me

what did she mean by this?

My goodness. Can you imagine how she'll react if the madman actually gets in office?

what a fucking cuck

Why do canadians hate trump?

She drinks nigger cum by the gallon, but nice tits.

He was probably trying to get laid.

>She only fucks black guys and muslims

Cuck Skeletor

shit makes me want to go vote for trump

This is your free country for tonight.

>hate language

this post again

nice nips

this stupid bitch high

kek it's so true it's like pottery. I can imagine their conversations going like this:

>Sorry Danny I can't fuck you, you have too much privilege
>Aw that's ok Stacey
>B-but you can watch me and Jamal if you want?
>Yeah thanks Stacey you're the best!

Some of you are alright. Don't go to Canada ever

>that skinny faggot who think he's above both parties

oh /lit/, fuck off

She needs to livestream her suicide for maximum victim cred. After all, Trump is responsible for the death of this brave strong warrior by triggering her to death with his existence.

Oh god they'd actually play this angle wouldn't they

lmao

Why didn't he get his hat back? Fucking pussy

>guy's hat gets stolen and nobody does anything
>if he stole some dumb cunts' Hillary button there'd be three nu-males jumping him

>stop, my invincible sjw

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/tPup4tZ3H40

>literally resorts to assault and theft at the end

The tolerant left at work!

Cuz he's racist trash playing a lot of stupid people for fools with his ridiculous "Everyman" schtick (newsflash: he's a billionaire who's never given a fuck about anything except his own wallet). Fortunately the vast majority of Canadians are educated enough to see through Drumpf's bullshit.

These zombies are 100% brainwashed by commies

Well he is Canadian.

Why the fuck are Canadians arguing about US political candidates?

>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OFF
THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Regressives don't like when other people have their own opinions so why should they let other countries have opinions?

>Fortunately the vast majority of Canadians are educated enough to see through Drumpf's bullshit.

What's fortunate about that unless you can actually vote in the election? That's like Cred Forums saying "fortunately the vast majority of us are educated enough to see through the Jews bullshit", it makes no difference because we can't change dick. Although Cred Forums is more of a threat to Jews than Canadians are to Trump.

>An entire first world country is less relevant than a Malaysia whaling BBS

You're getting pretty good at shit post, sometimes you meme a little too hard and you still have a long way to go to touch Australia, but GJGE.

Because their country is irrelevant and 100% dictated by the political climate of the USA.

yes

plz be my canadian gf

lol did she make her fb private?

what a fucking loser

We are going to make Canada great again, and you'll be the first one we draw and quarter

Gommunism lost.
Its capitalism. Everyone is special.

This bitch, Slusar, is literally in a relationship with an ape

I just wanna go to a Uni in Canada or USA.
Must feel great to trigger other people without getting arrested for hate speech.

Based leaf. Skeletor should've got curb stomped

Flaming faggot

"I'm keeping it" in that fag lisp voice

I'm sorry if I come across as ignorant here but why does it seem you people can't handle liberty? It's like "the 1940s were a totalitarian nightmare where you couldn't have an opposing opinion so we will combat that by...arresting people with opposing opinions." Seriously Hans, what's up with that?

What about the hats feelings?

thirsty peace of shit at the end needs to get punched in the face and then stomped.

so, you all know trump will get assassinated day one if he's elected, right? it doesn't seem particularly difficult, you would only need a gun and audacity--which sjws have in spades

Hi Lauren.

Most Germans simply forgot what true liberty means.

Ask a German why he isn`t allowed to own a gun.
He`ll tell you that otherwise everybody would shoot each other here

Ask a German why he isn`t allowed to express his opinion.
He`ll tell you that you are allowed unless its nazi speech. (nazi in Germany means everything slightly on the right )

It`s a German thing.
I always thought we are free but then I realized I am not.
People simply don`t know Freedom anymore.

>SJW
>Having any balls whatsoever
>Putting effort into anything that isn't whining on tumblr

You're kidding yourself. They might have audacity but no real balls. If that skinny fuck wasn't in a safe space bubble he (and all other sjw's) would have had their fucking faces stomped by now

That stupid kid doesn't even know what he is doing.

He just wanted to look to for the ladies.

>Raising voice to be intimidating
>Litteraly backs off when it fails
>Takes the hate and hides behind woman.

THIS IS THE VOICE OF GOKU FROM DRAGONBALL! HOW COME NOBODY EVER MENTIONS THIS IN THESE THREADS!?!?!?!

because he would be arrested and expelled for assaulting a woman

forget what country you are in?

I fucking love this right here

It was the skeletor that took his hat not the woman retard

>lefty's using guns

sorry user. that doesnt fit the narrative

the numale cuck student is probably married to an asian girl

cis scum you dont even know what that person identifies as, check your privledge

I don't know what is more retarded that sjw girl or the dude wearing a MAGA hat in Canada. Canada get your own hats. Fuck, everyone wants to be us Americans these days.

Breaking news

Why are students so autistic?

>being this retarded
LMAO, its just a hat.
Anyone can wear it

Putain what a fucking faggot.

Where can I buy a real MAGA hat online?

Does the Trump site ship them to Canada or that's illegal?

Who is this trashy cunt? I thought she was some random slag.

Voice actress for Dragonball or some other weeb shit

Fuck off syrup nigger. America for Americans

She was cute before that nigger cum began to flow thru her veins.

what if he is an american trump activist devoted to bringing pro-trump support in a neighboring nation

That's a pretty dangerous hat desu senpai.

That puppy can do 3d6 lawful-aligned damage if it falls on a liberal.

whether he realizes it or not, his overreaction is a last ditch effort to get laid because he's too lazy to put in the work to gain weight and muscle and become better looking

Some bitch tried this at my college once. I pulled her to the side and started agreeing with her. Then I reminded her that protest is better in large numbers and that she should get a petition signed by a couple hundred people which will force his hat off. Bitch still never came back

Trumps official site. $35 USD plus shipping.

Yes it is against campaign regulations. It's considered a donation to the campaign and therefore only Americans can buy it. You need a forwarding shipping company or a friend in the states to buy the official hat.

Don't ask me why I know all these details, but trust me, I know the hat in that video is not official. Trust me.

>inb4 Canadia needs to get their own hat

WARNING LEAF

They only accept credit cards, and you must provide an ADRESS AND ZIP CODE

it's to prevent leafs like you and I from getting our maga hats.

Don't use a Canadian card. Go buy a visa gift card thing.

>refuses business because kekekek a leaf

And of course, give an American address and zip code, not your own you dumb fucking idiot.

1600 Pennsylvania ave should work

It's illegal to sell campaign merch to non-americans you faggot.

Even if you go in person they will deny if you are a retard. Follow my guide.

Pussy. You should've gave her the cunt punt.

i need a MAGA hat, any niggers here know where can i buy them online.
also i want the real MAGA hats, the ones that will help founding Trumps campaing, pls

how is this guy keeping calm? How is anyone staying cool? I would have hulked out and ensured international coverage for a few weeks.

canadians are cucks

You cannot buy them online.

You can either get an american friend to buy one and send it to you, or you can buy one in person.

Check my posts in this thread for buying in person.

Did you just assume their gender(s)?

But really, why not just walk away from her? Nothings forcing him to continue engaging with her.

How does it feel knowing that this "cuck" stole the trump hat from that other guy?
Pretty sure the MAGA guy was the actual cuck and isn't going to do anything about it

> implying you faggots wont have tel aviv as the address on your orders
get fukt proxy shits

That dude is a faggot.

>Democrats and SJWs
>owning firearms

There is nothing I hate more on this earth than liberals. They are an absolute fucking cancer and they need to be eradicated.

No. This is wrong. Please see my post. Thanks.

>sorry

>land of the free

Vaccinations

great job, idiots. now I get to hear this shit on the news.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/calgary-student-gets-death-threats-after-confronting-man-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat

same thing happened with that crazy SJW pink haired chick. a security guy in Toronto took her photo for the internet and she tried to sue the company a while back.

lol he wants to fuck.

It's in Canada. If he did anything he would get kicked out from college.

Why not just say 'fuck off cunt'?

They always know the passive losers to pick on

zazzle.com/make_canada_great_again_trucker_hat-148555643488048009

>fucking canada

Not thinking trump will hire his own personal protection squad on top of secret service

I love watching college kids think they matter

oh sorry dude :^)

>Wearing "My America Great Again" hat
>Fucking ever
Oh well time to wear a Canadian hat and see what happen, I bet Cred Forums will all be tolerant and not reacting badly because my country doesn't have a reactionary government!

>that vacant look on her face when he says "ILLEGAL immigrants"

>world cup of hockey

>everyone saying skeletor wanted to fuck the gremlin
Wasn't he just mad at everyone sperging out in front of his booth for whatever the fuck and blocking it?

Oh my bad I forget to post it.

She's vying for power. By taking the positions of the globalists she's using their authority to bully, feel superior, and feel in control

She was wrong but at least she was calm. The guy in the Blue Jays hat holding the camera was approaching Carl the Cuck levels of babbling nonsense "His wife is an immigrant!" "That is insane!"
t. person about to be accused of being a ctr shill

>canadians
>testosterone

t. Faggot from the video

You may not be a shill, but you definitely are A FUCKING LEAF

You can get them off of any black guy on the street that's where I got mine and a Trump that bitch t shirt.

This, she didn't act like a crazy SJW, she was just disagree with the hat.

oh sorry too.

I bet someone will fabricate a statistic about the money Trump has cost the economy by being elected

Anyone find out the real names of Triggered Tracy and her hat stealing orbiter?

What's his name? Get his details.

SJWs get so much influence because they always flip out and get people fired. Lets get this faggot out of his cozy little school, or at least get his address to show him some personal repercussions.

MUVE ARWAY

why did we ever give women a say in society?

lmao if i was in that dude's position, and some cunt was saying that shit. I'd be like "get the fuck out of my sight you fucking whore". Then when that beta cuck tries to steal my hat, I'd punch the faggot right in the forehead.

The woman's name is Zoe Slusar, what's the cuck faggot's name? The one who grabs the hat?

>Calgary

Goddamn it, I just moved to AB in the hope it would be less cucked than ON.

Also, American zip codes don't have letters in them so don't fuck up

>he wants white people to be happy
>we need more people of color to keep us vibrant and ethnic

Jesus why??
Why
No liberal has aver given any reason why accepting hordes of "colored people" until whites are a minority a good thing

She was demanding that he remove it and was threatening him if he didn't.

SERIOUSLY HOW DO WE ARGUE WITH THESE PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM SHUT THE FUCK UP. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME

Just call them anti-white.

They usually don't know how to respond.

but you can't call them racist because you CANT BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

It's always the same triggered face.

I'm amazed how many buzzwords she can make per second. Holy fuck women are stupid.

Don't call them racist, call them anti-white, like I said.

Usually it starts off by them denying it, and then if you pressure them they'll eventually say "well you deserve it".

Once you get them to admit "you deserve it" then you prove they're anti-white and just leave them alone to shake and "I literally can't even".

Cry moar you fucking maple syrup nigger. You're gonna get a wall too if you're not careful.

Damn she's cute.

I'd tell her that her non-Islamic clothing is triggering my multiculturalism and demand she wears a hijab or a Trudeau Safe Zone Poncho.

I'm on my way to being a university prof and it disturbs me that I will have people like this in my classes. Well, probably not as many in STEM programs, but still... make the wrong joke without tenure and you're fucked.

I would have a strong inner debate on either breaking that little maggot over my knee and taking my hat back, or calling the cops and having him arrested for robbery.

I actually think having him arrested might be the more fun option. Imagine the indignance he would show thinking it was ok for him to steal because of his feelings, and seeing the cops slam him on the ground with a knee in his back while he whined about how they were hurting him.

God fucking damn this country is full of cuckolds and hypersensitive retards

I'm seriously triggered that this male acted that way

Why does he even argue with her? These people have shit in their head, it's useless.

Wtf my uni... Any fashy goes from U of C?

Why do liberals always have the smug look and talk with a slant to their head, with their chin up, head back, and looking down while thinking their are making an astute point.

Some British cuck already tried and failed.

*goys

Marry me, Lauren

Dunning-Krueger effect

fuck you, max

>Canadians so OBSESSED with America again

Why the fuck don't you syrup chuckers just let us annex you already, you clearly crave that big USA dick.

I realize we're obscure and meaningless so information is rare, but it still fascinates me to this day that people anywhere think Canada is some kind of bastion of freedom or model of what North America should be.

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW TIMES INFINITY WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

>go to jew york
>go to trump tower
>try to buy a hat
>Sir, are you a U.S. citizen?
>n-no
>Are you a resident in the United States Of America?
>n-no
>then I can't sell you this hat

I had to get a bootleg one guys

>Threats made against Mount Royal student who wanted Trump hat removed
>Zoe Slusar has received hundreds of threatening messages, calls to her parents home

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/trump-hat-mount-royal-threats-1.3766960

kek

whats his name guys

again with this shit

>not immediately walking up to him, punching him in the mouth and taking your hat back
Fucking Canadians

>getting arrested over a hat
Some people have career trajectories.

>getting arrested for defending yourself from strongarm robbery
Fucking Canadians

If you defend yourself, your enemy wins you stupid fucking bigot!

Seriously, this is Canadian mentality. I wish he was joking.

You people think that everyone's allowed to defend their families and property. We don't have that luxury here.

m8, you're going to get the hat back no matter what. No need to get arrested and kicked out of university.

If someone grabbed your hat in an American university and you attacked them, you aren't going to get away with it.

Only a tough guy little kid would consider getting arrested and/or kicked out of school over a hat.

They look like bigger idiots because the hat guy acted civil and didn't over-react (esp. with violence).

I love Trump

when he throws out the (((globalists))) trade agreements canada will actually get more sovereignty too

also if Canadians see the US economy doing better under him we're more likely to go back conservative..

O'Leary 2019
#MCGA

this cunt makes me so mad, all these fucking en vogue pro everything leftist shall hang

I want to order one of these trump mash caps right now and I will wear all over Berlin-Friedrichshain -the most leftist clueless cloud nine place in germany- just to piss people of and get into fights.

Linke me to Trump Hatz please

i'd like to apologise on behalf of my nation for the cuck that tried to shoot trump. If only some murkan or copper had shot him to death.

I thought about this while working today and silently raged. Hope this bitch faces repercussions for being so mind-blowingly stupid

Back to Pakistan, Habibi

god i wish i could be her in real life

Two libs, one cap

>yourrrr not even conneccctinnng
yeah bitch because its hard to connect to someone as thick headed as you

>"I'm keeping it"
I might be petty, but I wouldn't hesitate to slash the tires on that faggot's fixed gear bicycle

Lol why did he let Adam Lanza take his hat?

I wear this shirt to the gym once a week. Not only has no one ever said a negative word to me about it, but I have gotten multiple compliments and encouraging statements about Trump. I live in a Blue state, as well.

People only "attack" guys like the one in OP's video because they look like easy targets.

I'm not trying to brag but I'm a fairly big guy @ 6'2 205 and I'm attractive on top of it all. Everything in life is predicated on your looks!

They kill trump and pence, a tradiotnal conservative which is liberal kryptonite, will take over.

Meaning you need to go back to ready you under aged banned.