Yo, it's 2016, and if you're not cool with homosexuals in your schools talking to your kids about buttsex...

>Yo, it's 2016, and if you're not cool with homosexuals in your schools talking to your kids about buttsex, *kicks box* because hate is wack dude.

>My race is done, you're inheriting the earth, along with some other... undesirables, and that's cool bro, high five! But check it out, just remember who built this place alright.

>Remember to pay homage to the white man.

Where were you when this serial killer fuck produced the most red-pilled comedy known to man?

link: youtube.com/watch?v=RWMtss0u3Ns (starts at 1:50 or so)

>>Remember to pay homage to the white man.
It's actually
>Remember to pay homage to the whitey.

(((undesirables)))

last episode best episode

f

I spammed @adultswim with a twitter acc net with a bunch of pro @mde_never_dies tweets, hopefully I did something.

6>2>5>3>4>1

>rice calculator

Im totally using this now

>My mom said Donald Trump is racist, so I have no choice but to believe her.

baseball skit was dogshit t bh though, idk maybe its a cultural reference that i dont really understand because im not american but the joke just went for too long.

kid 6 skit was so good, my analysis of it is that it's about dudes who were raised without fathers/strong male role models and basically have never grown out of being children, hence the name 'kid 6' and them talking about shit like nick doing a beauty pageant and shit and in the roof being a monkey, plus they talk about having sex with 14 year olds n that

my ranking almost identical: 6>2>5>4>3>1

2>5>4>6>1>3

5>3>6>2>4>>>>

Oh wait forgot that 3 had the teacher sketch:
2>5>4>6>3>1

am I missing something? How is this shit on tv?

I don't wanna be a soldier anymore. I want to be a marketing executive, like my mum.

3 also had sam doing blackface and tap water dude. honestly its hard to pick favourites out of 2-6 because they are all so good but 1 is easily my least favourite

>I'm owned by the state

>no cool end credit song
:(

that bit came off as kind of desperate sounding honestly

weakens their cause

maybe you're right, the baseball was one of my favorites.

I thought the band skit was by far the weakest. Too dated and not any good pay off, aside from the one weak chuckle from the interviewer chick (and Nick has done that better in the past as well).

Best episode by far

have you never seen one of those inspirational baseball movies?
It was a parody of that

Sam fights for us. Sam fights for freedom.

>The police report said it was a 60 year old jewish guy

it's because it ended with the most explicit redpill the boys have dropped yet

Pedo rights world wide.

Is MDE kill?

that last skit was great

(((levin)))

oy vey

they may or may not get a season two depending on how badly they pissed the [as] people off
I'm sure sambo will keep producing content regardless

"let's see if you're compatible with the standards you hold yourself to."

rough

that first skit was legendary

They aren't getting a season 2, joe (((bernstein))) is shutting it down

Joe is clearly retarded then, Charls and Sam would be perfectly fine with assassinating CEOs, executives, etc.
I don't think there'd be any hesitation

They better renew this show

Holy shit I haven't actually kek'd at adult swim in years.

hell i bet nick is already raping bersteins kids in a basement somewhere

What was that party sketch all about? Where Eric and Nick were pretending to be cokeheads and everyone had cardboard boxes on their heads.

Making fun of Boston area college frat guys who are like 30 but still get shitfaced and do coke every weekend and get overly emotional and start sperging out to each other.

Pretty funny if you've met people like that.

Many Americans went to college with overgrown cokehead college students

Best ending

most college students are 30 year old cokeheads

uncensored bumpers when

"Adult Swim’s reputation and success with its audience has always been based on strong and unique comedic voices. Million Dollar Extreme’s comedy is known for being provocative with commentary on societal tropes, and though not a show for everyone, the company serves a multitude of audiences and supports the mission that is specific to Adult Swim and its fans."

Is AS redpilled?

I hope the network exec take into account all the yt views from people who can't watch on tv.

>ummm.... I'm being a monkey?

it's more likely that they realised there was a huge potential audience for a show that was actually being written for uncucked twenty-something men and a lot of shekels to be made

i hope the mde boys realise how significant this show is. it has been a long time that we have had a show that has actually been written with people like us in mind and quite frankly it's a breath of fresh air

Anyone notice how "W *peace sign* P" spells wop? Surprised they got away with that.

>my mom told me Donald Trump was wayciss

They're going all out

personally I liked the baseball skit, & loved the band skit. the guy faking the vocals was nailing that weird yelpy emo vocal style

I used to play in a touring metal band. That skit made me laugh, and cringe very very hard

kek

woudlnt surprise me if that was a real headline

that last bit was epic

Does MDE have a beef with Joe Rogan or why was he namedropped in the party sketch like that? Is it because he's also old and does drugs?

everybody with a brain has a beef with joe rogan, because joe rogan is one of the dumbest people on earth.

I liked the band skit, it think its referencing the lostprophets and their emo song was hilarious

What did he mean by this?

I thought it was that 2009-era post-hardcore trend on Fuse. Bands like under oath Hawthorne heights, and jus any metalcore band is general. If you ever see their interviews, they are like fucking retarded

Plenty of dumb people on the planet, I'm just curious why they singled Joe out. I think Sam has talked some shit to on on Twitter in the past or in a video. Either way, that kick was hilarious.