America

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/black-college-students-attacked-bananas-article-1.2796084
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/06/two-new-york-college-students-who-claimed-to-be-victims-in-racist-attack-expelled.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KnUOdgrZj7g
youtu.be/kCuPprm980c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nydailynews.com/news/national/black-college-students-attacked-bananas-article-1.2796084

Leftists have made us more divided than ever, they only have themselves to blame

Fucking wow
Trump needs to kill PC culture

Attacked by bananas?

hey jamarkwon, watcha doin?

They should really learn how to defend themselves

America. 2016.

White guy pretends he's black.

the current year

I guess the white students just don't find them all that a-peel-ing.

Bananas?

False flag attack?

For some reason (((they))) seem to be pushing a racial divide

chuckled decently

Talcum X is an inspiration to us all

Probably false flag like those girls who accused white guys of racism

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/06/two-new-york-college-students-who-claimed-to-be-victims-in-racist-attack-expelled.html

must have been the KKK

BAN ASSAULT BANANAS

Looks like it's time for a campus self-defense course

youtube.com/watch?v=KnUOdgrZj7g

>wattcha doin rabbi?

hey tyrone

whatcha doin?

Probably didn't happen, but if it did it would be an isolated incident, unlike the countless whites who get attacked by blacks with monkey paws on campus every year.

i mean honestly, how much meme-ier can we get? jokes are manifesting on our plane

Oi m8, it seems like it's time for the UK to ban the dangerous assault weapon known as the banana. It needs to get off the street immediately.

Of course it is fake. We all sit here and make joke, but these kids KNOW that any story which they fabricate will be accepted at face value, if only because it is "racist" to question their "experiences."

Fuck that. I will demand evidence. If they cannot provide it then they can fuck off with their "experiences."

These bitches don't know how to play Mario Kart

better then nig nogs attacking with sucker punches

WTF? I hate bananas now.

>Talcum X

Nice

>Hey Shaniqua, whatcha doin'?

If we are so easily divided, were we ever united in the first place?

Prior to the lefties dominating the culture from 1960s onwards, you can't exactly say that conservative whites were nice to blacks. We had slavery, segregation, lynching, and all sorts of bad stuff that has happened to blacks in America. That's not unity by any means.

Democrats are just exploiting divides that were already there. If Democrats weren't in power, do you think Republicans would be rushing to bring black people into majority white towns?

>say

Didn't know the Amazing Atheist was attacking attacking black students.

CARLOS

Damn I love that pic everytime I see it, cuz it just looks like bros on a roadie except it's Donald J fucking Trump and black guys. What could a liberal hypocrit possibly say about this negatively?

>say

people say a lot of things. where's the proof.

No

>Muh ebil conservative whites
Go fuck yourself you goddamn cuck.

If the (((lefties))) didn't take over we wouldn't be becoming a minority in our country.

post paws then we'll talk

Exactly. Guarantee it's another lie. Only time a Trump supporter has gone ape so far was the black guy who punched the KKK protestor faggot as he walked up stairs at that rally like 6 months ago. Fuck these lying niggers.

>Post facts about American history
>C-cuck! You're a c-cuck!

KEK MY SIDES

Is that viper in the front?

They should count their blessings. Next time it's gonna be watermelons.

>implying niggers would complain to their uni about racism instead of engaging in physical retaliation

Yea nah that's fake af

I'm a student at this university. I used to live at that dorm actually, and I'm just a two minute walk away. This place is so liberal it's hard to believe it isn't a false flag.

you'll cowards dont even make america great again

Also lol at Shaun King still pretending to be black. Fucker's skin is whiter than mine.

You're one of those people that think two distinct ethnic groups can inhabit a single country and nothing bad will happen, aren't you

Bananas?

This bananaphobia is really getting out of hand. Fucking bigots can't appreciate the culture of white americans.

I'm sorry, did I read that correctly? The article said they were attacked with 'bananas' yes?

AU (gayjew) alumnus here. They damn well would bitch and complain as their first line of attack.

PC at AU is truly pro-level, and the victims are the best of the very best.

>Prior to the lefties dominating the culture from 1960s onwards, you can't exactly say that conservative whites were nice to blacks. We had slavery, segregation, lynching, and all sorts of bad stuff that has happened to blacks in America. That's not unity by any means.
you do realize the majority of the KKK was democrat right or as they where otherwise know n dixiecrats also they pioneered planned parenthood which is a eugenics organization

Just how many bananas are we talking here? A couple?

Or many?

BAN ALL ASSAULT PLANTAINS

Probably the leftovers from Res Life teaching condom use at the child development center.

>Absolutely ridiculous

>Not "Absolutely Bananas"

Shameful.

this calls for a ban on assault bananas

>still having this Cred Forums cancer saved on your com
Seriously nigger ?

kek

Please do not use racially derogatory words! I have African American friends, you know!

someone's jealous they lost all their old dank memes when they updated

>tfw AU student
>tfw it was someone I know who exposed this (racism)
I'm so goddamn sure this is one of those "hey rabbi, whatcha doin" moments.
>inb4 AU bans the sale or open carry of bananas on campus

Southerners largely voted Democratic until the 1980s though. Most of them switched over after Reagan.

Do you think white Southerners just out of the blue went from pro-segregation to being anti-racists in 1965? That would be an awfully quick change of heart.

Also, if black women choose to get abortions, I don't see how that is "eugenics". Better to have that than to have them on welfare.

I'll take your word for it, but would you verify for me if they complained about trivial"micro transgressions" and not far-fetched banana chucking?

You're gonna need a permit. And good luck getting one if you're white and/or can't find your dad's name on a building.

Then again, will they issue open carry permits to Students Of Color, or will that be offensive?

Is it more offensive to issue permits automatically to the coloreds or to make them ask/apply?!

Thanks for joining us tonight, lori

>I've been listening to Alex Jones for a week

>One student said
>Another student said
it's fucking mizzou shit all over again. and fucking BANANNAS?
let me guess now all of the black students are "literally shaking, crying"

Does one white ancestor prohibit a student from successfully applying for a banana carry permit?

>let me guess now all of the black students are "literally shaking, crying"
No that's Hillel

POC students need to be able to defend their bodies from white privilege, user, anything else will be raicst.
If you've ever heard of the Chinese Cultural Revolution, then this will be very similar. They will check our backgrounds for racism/white ancestors and based on that judge whether we are multicultural enough to possess assault bananas. We need to spread the potassium to the lesser empowered ethnic and cultural groups to make things right, historically speaking.

I wonder how much more often white students are attacked by blacks?

Black fragility?

I don't think this is actual racism, I think it's a new kind of meta-racism where people realize that doing something that's vaguely racist to the right person will cause a massive shitstorm on campus.

In every chaotic situation things are more fluid, and more exploitable. The rules have been changed in such a way that no one actually knows what they are for a while. Classes are cancelled, people are on edge, social groups are more fluid, which leads to more opportunities for fun and adventure.

People do this because they want their school to be in the news and for every class to be effectively suspended and hey, maybe no midterms this year!

You ever notice this shit always happens right around midterms at every school?

So you're saying the administration did it

>blacks attacked with bananas
hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

delet this triggering post rite now user, my dad was killed by an assault banana, potassium overdoses are no joke.

Either way I just read the article and holy shit this is a joke. Is all the evidence they have really just amount to a banana being thrown into a window and a rotten fruit left at a door? As a student at this university, I knew this was a liberal place, but never could I imagine such depths of retardation. I'm just a minute's walk away from the "scene of the crime"

I'm saying it was probably two bored stoners who remembered mizzou and figured they could probably make school really interesting for a while if they threw a banana at that one girl who's always yelling about white people.

Either that or they're doing it because it's such a huge cultural taboo right now that it's an easy way for dumb teenagers to rebel against society.

It also could be a false flag.

NONE OF THE SENATORS OR GOVERNORS CHANGED PARTIES HOW WERE THEY STILL GETTING ELECTED AFTER 1965?????????????????????????????????????????????????

M-MUFUGGIN BIX NOOD

I hope it's another mizzou, we need another happening

This was my first thought as well.

Looks more like Suge Knight

I loled

Blacks at my uni did the same thing
>pro-gun speak comes to uni
>BLM comes out to protest because guns are raycis
>next day
>some random nigger saw a noose on a tree where BLM protested
>campus goes in uproar
>leaked on yikyak that it wasn't actually a noose
>turns out it was a hanger from a paper lanturn leftover from the speaker event
>dean had to make a speech
>police clearly stated it wasn't a noose
>during speech the podium was "open" for speakers
>5/4 speakers black
>only white guy was cucked beyond belief
>blacks talk about how they were "literally shaking"
>texted their parents to see if everything was okay
>uni shills how this was a great opportunity at "dialogue" and see how much progress we need to make in respecting peoples feelings

Who made this GIF?

This is absolutely the most beautiful GIF I've seen in months. Makes me /comfy/.

I dunno

fuck my ass thats painful to read

I thought chimps like bananas? Would they rather be attacked with guns?

theres others like it too
here, have a /comfy/

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like this picture!

i wonder how much pay trump for every time you say something nice about him?

>mexican intellectuals

>Black freshmen at American University say they were targeted in a bizarre, racist banana attack.
Did they check to see if it was only black students who had fruit thrown at them?
Maybe it was just undergrads being idiots and randomly throwing bananas into people's rooms.
Maybe they weren't motivated by racism.

They were motivated by racism whether they realized it or not.

You know what's the opposite electrolyte of potasium? sodium, which is NA like North America, the land of the negroes.
Deepest lore

Is it sad I've seen this kikebook posr?

By the way, it's The American University and fuck all y'all who don't know that.

You honestly are going to sit there and tell me its the current year wtf i hate white people now.

>some kid probably dropped banana peel on ground near a dindu
>black person freaks out saying "dats raysiss"
>makes claim of being attacked

I once finished eating a banana in friends car. I held the peel out the window but didn't want to drop it because littering and in friends car not my own.
>black bitch starts flipping me off and yelling terrible things at me in front of her children.
They just like being mad about something and making a big deal out of shit

Fucking lost!

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Did they have a "don't feed the animals" policy?

Remember when people on twitter were freaking out about the KKK lynching people at mizzou despite there not being any proof of it happening.

First of all HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Second of all I got really terrible customer service at a kinkos once. (they hire nigger cuz muh tax breaks)

So After 2 days of going back and forth to this kinkos trying to get the niggers to print my thing out correctly I finally got it done.

I was so angry I went out and spend like 25 dollars on a basket then went to the supper market and filled it with bananas.

I promptly delivered the basket to the kinkos as a thank you for all the "help"

MFW niggers didn't even understand and said thank you...but after a few minutes must have gotten the joke.

MFW long gone by then

MFW NIGGERS AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>pretend you got attacked with a banana
>story goes viral
>free stuff
>college offers you a scholarship
>get invited to Ellen
>get invited to White House
>tech company offers you a job you're not qualified for

Step 1 - go to Colin Flaherty's YouTube page.
Step 2 - paste video links to Talcom X's feed.
Step 3 - rejoice.

youtu.be/kCuPprm980c

>If we are so easily divided, were we ever united in the first place?
the bottom retards are easily united and easily divided.

everything is just as planned.

Hey. Thats MY thing.

I know, how dare that honkey pretend he is a nigga

Please don't hijack this into a Milo thread

I fucking love my country

This

man, if Trump was willing to pay me to say things I already believe, that'd be cool as fuck

I threw a banana at a nigger in highschool. only now do I realise how fucking funny it was.

What is this called again? I forgot the name

Based AU students.

>blm group says
>no clear evidence it happened
>made up

>"I'm not racist, I have black friends!"

Top kek

Can confirm

Learn English you smelly beaner.

AU student here. Honestly no one knows if it even happened. Initially Some girl posted on my class's facebook page saying that these things were happening with no proof, and blaming a frat for it at first. Don't listen to these cucks

>"A racist can't even stand to breathe the same air as non-whites"
>t. any liberal in the current year

Keep moving the goalposts you pathetic piece of shit.

wow bro, you are so random! there should, like, totally be a place for you to express your unique random personality

Who'd they blame?? Are the AEPis still there?

If I have black friends I'm probably not fucking racist. Why the fuck would a racist befriend black people?

It really makes no sense at all.

Never eating another fucking banana again

they should ban that shit from stores and everywhere it's just too racist

This.

That made me kek kek kek

Everytime something like this happens it's proven to be a false flag

BAN ASSAULT BANANAS BEFORE THEY COME FOR YOU