Your daily reminder: Not only can Trump win without PA or MI, current polling (pre-debate...

Your daily reminder: Not only can Trump win without PA or MI, current polling (pre-debate, even) suggests it's in the realm of possibility

They should just do it by the amount of states won than overall total votes desu. Would stop CA and Jew York.

You forgot Maine's 2nd district, and perhaps New Mexico.

dont you faggots ever put any work into your fucking maps maines congressional district is +10 trump for fuck sakes you lazy homo

>right click->hide

This is even more retarded than the electoral college now. It should be popular vote, period. There is literally no modern argument for the electoral college over popular vote.

the house of representatives was a mistake

Popular vote is trash. muh electoral college ruins the value of any liberal vote seeing as they all just live in the ultra massive cities they've made.

The POTUS election process has made a difference way less than people make it out to be. What was it, like 3 elections where electoral and popular votes were different?

Trump won't win Ohio

>CO
I wish but no

1 of which prevented a demoshit from being president in this century. Only the last 40 years should be applied when it comes to the importation of left votes from the 3rd world.

Trump'll get MI before CO.

when are the debates happening?? are they going to happen at all? its mid september ffs

COfag here. One recent poll had him leaning. Dems in the state went hard for Sanders. Might be enough salty Bernouts on Boulder and Denver voting Johnson (Who's polling at ~10-13% here) and Stein to swing it to Trump.

Ohio fag here, not true. Ohio is turning trump. Even more so recently. Although, I go to school in Boston now and that's a different story. God I hate the libtards here

he is right now kike

fun fact:
democrats get an extra ~10 electoral votes because of illegal immigrants

FL & OH aren't even swingstates anymore
same with AZ & NV.
Swing states have moved to NC,MI,PA,NH,WI

You should stick to British politics if you're this retarded.

This is what it looks like, BTW.
Dems are on heavy defensive, they've pulled all senatorial funding out of OH & FL, moving it into what should have been safe-blue states.

NeverTrump retards that thought Trump would kill downticket must be on suicide watch

woops, missed ohio

NC is bluer than FL now?

I don't know what's going on with NC. PA & MI are more likely to go red than NC at this rate.

>NeverTrump retards... must be on suicide watch

They better be. Even if Trump wins, I and the republican voters will be in no mood to be magnanimous towards those turncoat rats.

If crooked wins they are taking the blame. Period.

also, FiveThirtyEight buries any poll that shows Trump leading in PA. They gave the recent Google Opinion nationwide survey that had Clinton leading by +1 the highest weight of any poll, but put the one where he's leading PA by 2 near the bottom of the weighting list

fucking nate styrofoam is a joke

is there a poll aggregator that separates the most recent polls by state that also isn't heavily biased like 538 is?

I wish.
RCP is close but they only track a fraction of the polls 538 does. The fact that they even include shit like PPP makes it near useless.

Can someone help me out? If Ohio goes to Trump, what does that mean for states like Wisconsin and Michigan?
And can someone also explain North Carolina for me? How is a state that was in the confederacy, become a battleground state? Mind-boggling to me.

NC has become competitive because of (((New Yorkers))) moving down here and a massive (((banking industry))). Also, a bunch of colleges are here so that doesn't help.