Is this proof milo visits this board? I screen capped a funny phrase last night. I see this today

Is this proof milo visits this board? I screen capped a funny phrase last night. I see this today.

Other urls found in this thread:

tastemade.com/videos/slow-cooker-quiche
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a cuck

What's this about a slow cooker quiche?

no

fuck off

sage

Do you think he doesn't visit the board? This isn't secret squirrel tree house you dumb faggot

nah he's a redditor just like you

actually I took it on 14th I saw this 17th

Lauren Leaf posted the same thing. I hate you all you're so fucking stupid reeeeeeeeee

>posts screengrab of Milo quote
>doesnt post screengrab of delicious slow cooker quiche

>slow cooker quiche

FUCK GUYS - DEFINITIVE PROOF HE POSTS HERE

Fine. here you go

When did Milo join My Chemical Romance?

Milo has a fucking TRIP CODE ON THIS BOARD

GOD FUCK OFF U SUMMERFAGS

How many items of clothing does $12k buy for a delusional faggot? Tell me, Milo.

Cred Forums is finished

we need a new site

There is safety in numbers.

Did faggot Milo ever give those kids scholarships?

That recipe is probably shit like 90% of the other ones you see on facebook. Slow cooker quiche? Sounds awful.

Someone should call him out on Facebook with the pic. I don't show my power level on fb

It brings me joy he is now reduced to facebook and Cred Forums. His entire brand was twitter outrage and now everyone is forgetting about him

Am looking forward to the "Who remembers Milo" articles in a few years time.

Milo you're a cunt. Your plummet to obscurity is well deserved. You're an attention whore who has no attention. I recommend a lonely death from shitty prescription drugs in a shitty motel in a shitty part of California no one cares about.

Kek. He's literally castrated without his twitter.

Milo definitely browses Cred Forums. Reddit is liberal trash.

He doesnt have a twitter account

Looks fucking delicious.

Here's the sauce

tastemade.com/videos/slow-cooker-quiche

looks tasty desu