/k/ here. Chance for noguns, Europoors and Shitskins Q&A about guns

Pic related, to trigger no guns, and raycists. I call him double trigger nigger.

You can ask technical questions since they are usually related to politics. Full auto, suppressor, shoulder thing that goes up, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

rifleshooter.com/2014/04/223-remington5-56-nato-velocity-versus-barrel-length-a-man-his-chop-box-and-his-friends-rifle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bAQ8l22Ge8U
deploymentessentials.com/ar-15-manufacturers-list/
blog.cheaperthandirt.com/ten-top-rated-ar-15-manufacturers/
youtube.com/watch?v=wIuk3G9Xixc
youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw
youtube.com/watch?v=X-e1-UemY_I
youtube.com/watch?v=kysHOGr5s38
youtube.com/watch?v=pa4UAWoCBQ4
luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/
sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/500-round-case-223-rem-55-grain-copper-jacket-fmj-wolf-steel-case-ammo-made-b
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg
imgur.com/a/9I443
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xr_RG_lcNk
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will there be a significant difference in velocity or accuracy if I buy a .223 with a 20 inch barrel rather than a 24?

Also, how much should someone charge me to cerakote a 9mm in one solid colour

What's so bad about universal background checks?

rifleshooter.com/2014/04/223-remington5-56-nato-velocity-versus-barrel-length-a-man-his-chop-box-and-his-friends-rifle/

Not that significant. If it's a bench rifle, then get the longer barrel. All things being equal, a thicker barrel will be stiffer and more accurate, but if you shoot 1 shot per minute, then it's the same. For example, a 10.3 mk18 barrel is more accurate than a 14.5 m4 barrel even if goes against conventional wisdom that a longer barrel is better.

I don't know what prices are like in AU, but $100-$200 seems reasonable.

We already have criminal background checks. If you're not a felon, then you can get a gun. We don't like to have guns registered though. Registration leads to confiscation.

>/k/ here
>cant post a picture of his own guns
hi noguns

>For example, a 10.3 mk18 barrel is more accurate than a 14.5 m4 barrel even if goes against conventional wisdom that a longer barrel is better.
Noguns, barrel length doesn't have to do with accuracy (ignoring harmonics) it has to do with velocity.

Why do you keep trying to sell me RDAISs, and lightning links, as well as F/A sears, bolt carriers, etc? I told you I don't want anything to do with it but you keep insisting...

shorter barrels are stiffer, great precision from short barrels.

Velocity needs dictate 18" or 20", 24" is probably just silly.

>barrel length doesn't have to do with accuracy if you ignore the thing that makes barrel length affect accuracy

>5.56 in a SBR length barrel
>possibly having enough range to worry about harmonics
a second noguns appears

So is this now like in /o/?
Everybody claims to be an expert but nobody knows shit

It doesn't, most precision rifles are going to 18" now since you get increased accuracy from the improved barrel harmonics, the length of the barrel effects velocity a lot more.

How familiar is ptr 91 to ak4, im getting a license soon but i have to import it from america. Any issues with ptr 91 i should know?
Also, CG is best rifle

How does one obtain a gun?

I have a 20gauge shotgun I inherited from my grampa. Is this suitable for home defense? If so, what kind of shell should I use?

What's a good, dependable, cheap handgun for the purpose of concealed carry and self-defense?

>come to germany
>speak proper german
>go to gunstore
>"hello i would like to obtain a percussioncap rifle"
>"very well good sir"
>obtain rifle
>obtain caps
>obtain bullets
>not even ID needed
>get powder at home

Slugs.

Glock 19

You can get muskets free in every EU country but luxemburg and the UK i think

I saw a NRA article recently saying the best beginner gun for a person wanting a gun for survival and preparedness is a bolt action rifle. Would you agree with this? I was debating it with my dad last night since we both love guns.

Hi ATF, it's true. I don't own any guns.

I said "all things being equal." A shorter barrel in the same profile will be stiffer, and thus more accurate. If you do 1 shot groups, then yea, quality barrels will shoot about the same with match ammo.

Take range out of this equation. A longer barrel will have better range.

But how else is the ATF supposed to hit their NFA violation quotas?

Afaik, ptr 91 is made with hk tooling, but make sure you get the newer version with paddle release rather than button. A 1913 railed version is probably better than claw mount if you want more optic options.

>good cheap g3 clone
>cheap mags
>no issues afaik

Yes. Buck shot is preferable for antipersonnel at

Do you support the militarization of the police departments thoughout North America and Europe?
Would you have willingly handed your guns over to the police in the house to house searches made in the wake of hurricane Katrina and the bombing of the Boston marathon?

Springfield XDM or Glock Equivalent? 9mm

Tho apparently EU is pushing to get them restricted, so get em as long as you donĀ“t need to register them boys.

>Black Operator
>Anything new to /k/ or Cred Forums

YOU'RE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE OP

KYS

>cheap handgun for the purpose of concealed carry and self-defense?
m&p 9 or glock 19/26/29/36 etc all depends on your liking and budget.

Buy one in a common caliber, in America those are military calibers.

Because military calibers are cheap enough to actually shoot.

5.56x45/.223 = $0.25/round
7.62x51NATO/.308 Win = $0.40/round

spend $30, receive 6 boxes of 20 rounds Tula .223 totaling 120 rounds, or four 30-round magazines for an AR.

AR-15s are fantastic rifles for target shooting too btw.

You should buy an AR-15.

Depends on the state in the US you reside.

Federally you must complete a form 4473 (this is the form that essentially starts the background check).

Some states have licenses and mandatory wait periods. They will usually cost a fee and may require a safety class. Personally I think these are stupid, because you don't learn too much from the courses, and it's just more bureaucracy.

Anyway, once the paperwork is settled, you walk into the gun store, fill out that 4473, they call the FBI. FBI gives a go-no go based on whether they find you in a criminal database. After about five minutes of waiting you normally get to walk out with the gun you wanted, unless your state has a waiting period law.

So long story short, some paperwork, maybe a license, maybe a waiting period, and then that's that.

How long does it take to get good?

I went to a range in Hungary and i couldn't hit shit. I was surprised how hard it was.

Can you really learn to shoot in the 4 months training when joining the forces?

a musket is useless in modern time anyway

Why get a boltaction rifle when you can get a semi-auto in the same caliber?
I don't agree with that statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAQ8l22Ge8U

>Canada
DUDE WEED LMAO
>America
DUDE GUNS LMAO

>I said "all things being equal."
We were talking about length so it obviously wouldnt be equal you retard.

> I don't own any guns.
thanks for owning up to being noguns

> Buck shot is preferable for antipersonnel at 7.62x51NATO/.308 Win = $0.40/round
its more than that for new ammo around here unless you're shooting steel case and want to burn out your barrel

How to make the NRA help huelanders to understand that guns are just tools and not evil incarnated?

how many 100 round drum clips per minute can my automatic assault rifle shoot if it has a silencer and adjustable tactical stock?

Depends how much instruction and range time they give you probably.

I would say having your own rifles and shooting at a private range would get you a good head start.

Is AR-15 a catch all term that a lot of companies advertise under that name? If so which companies make a good model for the value?

Pic related is what I really want

>100 round drum clips

Mossberg 930 or a Remington 11-87?

I want an autoloading shotgun I can get an Urbino pistol grip stock with and these are my two choices.

My dad was with your line of thinking. I need to find the NRA article since it was definitely an odd read.

I appreciate all that but I was sort of,... uh, wondering how to get a gun in the Netherlands
>percussioncap rifle
They any good?
Germany is close enough

>wants to trigger "raycists"
>posts pic of based looking black guy with trigger discipline

What kind of faggot are you?

is there a good budget option to get started owning guns?

Palmetto State Armory's higher end line (PSA), Bravo Company USA (BCM), Noveske, Daniel Defense (DD), Colt, Fabrique Nationale (FN), there are so many companies making parts for AR-15s it would take all damn day to track them all down.

deploymentessentials.com/ar-15-manufacturers-list/
^ list of MFGRs

blog.cheaperthandirt.com/ten-top-rated-ar-15-manufacturers/
^top ten rated

>They any good?
They aren't if you dont want to make a napoleonic cosplay

Wouldn't banning evil looking stocks be a good compromise for gun grabbers and gun nuts?

No.

Give them NOTHING and make them fucking like it. They will pay for what they have already done to our firearm freedom.

To my ears the bolt action part sounds just like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wIuk3G9Xixc

Basically government trying to persuade you to not get the spooky assaultmurderspraymachine aka ar-15.

My reccomendation is to get yourself an ar-15 if you want to have the true multi-purpose weapon.
By buying a boltaction rifle you are by default going to lack some capabilities that an ar-15 do have.

XD is slavshit. Most people seem to be happy with them. Personally, I think everyone should have at least 1 Glock if it's not they're first handgun. G19 is the norm.

THank. It was my intention to trigger. Plus it's a popular photo of navy seal from (((wikipedia))).

Maybe in 1975. AR is the standard rifle now in the US for SHTF. Cheap ammo, parts, etc.

It's like any sport. Some people are more natural than others. I'd say 3k rounds for pistols, 1k for rifles for complete beginner. The skill is transferable to different calibers after you've learned. If you want to be a master shooter, then the sky is the limit on round count. Competition shooters go through more rounds in a season than most soldiers do in their entire careers.

Is English not your first language or something? "All things being equal" means with all other factors considered, this is how 1 specific factor compares.

>shoot slug, miss
>it goes through 5 houses and kill 10 babies

>steel case burns out your barrel
Ayyy lmao.
>Calls other people noguns, yet he doesn't know the difference between bi-metal jacket and steel case

B8 harder

930 jm pro is better than stock. Look into that. If not M2 is popular option but expensive.

Coal burner detected.

[checked]
Are AR-15s legal in Sweden?

Lets see.

If it's an AUTO AR, they can shoot 600 rounds per min.

So you have 100 round drums.

So, you could do 3-5 drums with loading times and assuming no malfunctions because of drums.

AN expert could probably get 5 drums.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

>If so which companies make a good model for the value?

Not the guy you're asking, but Palmetto State Armory would be my go-to pick for this. It's a great place to get started with building your own custom AR-15 (like how you can build your own computer). I'd recommend heading to /k/ and reading up on shipping to FFL (Federal Firearms license) dealers when buying online.

You can buy upper receivers and have them shipped to your home, but you cannot have lower receivers shipped. The lower receiver is what has the serial number and you need to fill out the 4473 form when you go to pick it up (you will also likely need to pay a transfer fee to the dealer you ship it to).

If you want to buy a gun whole from a story and not jump immediately into building your own AR-15, I'd recommend Del-ton or Smith & Wesson in regards to the price. Avoid Bushmaster and Rock River Arms at all costs.

hey so what do you think about trackingpoint?

>930 jm pro

This is actually what I was planning to get if I went with the Mossberg. Thanks for helping make my decision.

>Making fun of someone
>Being triggered

I don't think so, tim

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=X-e1-UemY_I
youtube.com/watch?v=kysHOGr5s38
Submachineguns are legal aswell, Pretty much anything as long as you have need for it and can be proved.
youtube.com/watch?v=pa4UAWoCBQ4

Thanks

>"All things being equal"
again, you were talking about barrel length.

>>steel case burns out your barrel
>Ayyy lmao.
let me spoon feed you like the retard you are noguns
luckygunner.com/labs/brass-vs-steel-cased-ammo/

>the difference between bi-metal jacket and steel case
steel case ammo uses bimetal jacketed bullets you tard

>>shoot slug, miss
>it goes through 5 houses
so you're worried about collateral damage due to misses but are advocating buckshot? this is absolutely retarded.

>this faggot thinks he's special because he's from /k/

fuck yourself with a BCG ,/k/id

nothing special about you

i bet you never even served in the military

Is it true that range ammo will cause horrific collateral damage if used as self defense?

Why don't Americans just make their own guns ?

So I assume all you'd need to get an AR-15 is to prove that you hunt with it? I don't think it's legal in Norway at all, but I might be wrong. Seems like we've banned all rifles except for a few that are listed.

Birth control glasses?

it was one of those ironic posts. ya know, where liberals call mags clips and label semi-autos automatics and everything is tactical

It'd be nice if we could and liquor too.
A little organization with tanks and army of gun grabbers known for shooting pregnant women and children and setting houses on fire called the ATF.

Ar-15s are not allowed on hunting licences.
Only sport-shooting or collector license.
You can get a Benelli mr1 on hunting license but it is so fucking annoying because police will deny it so you have to go to court to prove that it is legal and then it is possible to get one.
Because police in Sweden issue licences and they don't follow the law properly.

>i bet you never even served in the military

I want to pass a law that makes ASVAB mandatory at age 16

>/k/ here
Faggot 1/3 of everyone who browses /k/ browses Cred Forums you fucking dummy.

>Why don't Americans just make their own guns ?
because few people have access to machine shops?

noguns just stop

>Why don't Americans just make their own guns ?

some do, but most parts it makes more sense to buy since it's a lot of work, unless you just enjoy doing that

RIP McNig /k/ will always remember you

This.
OP is a newfag and needs to anhero

I live in the bay area in California. How do I stop being /noguns/ in this 3rd world liberal gulag?

I thought you filthy europoors would never ask.

pic related, Sarco GI 1911 parts kit built onto a Tactical Machining 80% frame (blem)

total was $350

>What's a good, dependable, cheap handgun for the purpose of concealed carry and self-defense?
Glock 19/26
S&W M&P 9/9c
Sig P320 (it can be configued in compact and subcompact)

All these pistols have great reputations for being very reliable. The best thing you can do is go to a range and try out the pistols for yourself. Remember, all the good reviews on the internet don't mean shit if the gun feels awkward in your hand. As for reliability, if it can't go for 500 rounds between cleanings after the break-in period without a malfunction, don't use it for self defense.

It's cool if they an miniaturize it. Has potential.

The picture did it's job. You got triggered.

Np. What are you using it for? Just for fun or comp?

Thread is about guns, yet you choose to talk about the man in the photo. Yea, you're triggered leaf.

Wtf are you even arguing about you sperg? All things being equal, meaning same barrel profile, same manufacturer, same lining, then a shorter barrel will be slightly more accurate theoretically because it is stiffer. If you only shoot 1 shot per group, then it makes no difference, but when it heats up, the longer barrel will whip more.

Learn the difference between CASE and JACKET. You don't shoot your jacket through the barrel newfag.

sgammo.com/product/223-556mm-ammo/500-round-case-223-rem-55-grain-copper-jacket-fmj-wolf-steel-case-ammo-made-b

>buckshot
I advocate a ar15. But if he only has a shotgun, then buck shot is better than slug at not over penetrating. Also, shotguns don't spread like vidya underage B&.

Full metal jacket might over penetrate in a HD setting. If you want to be safe, get some hollowpoints.

People do. It's 100% legal, but not everyone wants to due to lack of tech knowledge, or expense.

Explain why /k/ gets triggered if you say nigger or anything "raycist."

My title said noguns, Europoors and shitskins, if you don't fit, then why post in here?

He's not dead.

Read gun laws. Get license, buy gun. It's not that hard.

P320 is newer and less tested. I'd go with Glock then M&P

>colored in lettering
>finish isnt applied
why

Bulgarian AK-74 best AK.

>Explain why /k/ gets triggered if you say nigger or anything "raycist."
Because you are probably being a stormfaggot. Nigger i am /k/, there's a difference between niggers being more likely to commit crimes and straight up wanting to actually genocide all black people.

Does storing loaded mags fuck them up? I'm always worried the spring will get fucked.

>i dont know what bullet drop is
>i still think harmonics matter for a 5.56 SBR

>but when it heats up, the longer barrel will whip more.
heat has to do with the barrel expanding, and the bullet not coming in to contact with the rifling as much, and no being able to make as good of a seal noguns

>wolf ammo
copper washed steel jackets noguns

Sage

Typo.

>You don't shoot your CASE through the barrel

I don't think so...

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ

- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png

- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png

- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png

- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png

- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
Black welfare queens*
83% single motherhood rating in Milwaukee.
79% single motherhood rating in Detroit.
70% single motherhood rating in Dallas.

72% black kids raised in single mother homes nationally
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
INTER RACIAL BLACK DEAD BEAT DADS
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
>82% of of white mothers with multiple half black children had the children with multiple fathers
>98% of white women with half black children receive 0 financial support from the father
>97% of white women with half black children are on government assistance
>97% of half black children to do not have their father active in their life
>94% of half black half white children don't have a good relationship with their father

Have another sage for being from /k/

sounds like some pure jewery

You're a faggot.

> I call him double trigger nigger.

Just suck his dick already, cuck.

I've said nothing about harmonics. Shorter metal stick of the same thickness will be stiffer than longer one. How hard is that to understand?

>he doesn't know about barrels flexing
How stupid are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xr_RG_lcNk

>steel cased
You said steel cased will wear barrel more, when it's the jacket that matters. I show you a steel cased with copper jacket bullet, hurrrrr no guns is your only defense.

>he doesn't kill babies with his 200 round drum combat assault clips

I've always wanted to buy a Rifle for ethical reasons (self defense and the State shouldn't fear it's own citizens carrying guns), I don't really know much about guns IRL since guns are scarce and they are associated with military loonies and drug traffickers.
between these, what's the best and more reliable alternative?

>GSG AK 47 .22LR
>Smith & Wesson MP15-22 .22 LR
>Sig Sauer 522 .22 LR
>Colt M4 OPS .22 LR

we don't have access to higher caliber ammo because Pinochet banned guns since he was afraid of a civil war and all that jazz

What's a bench rifle?

It is some bananarepublic style corruption.
Lmao, That is how my 200 round drumclip tactical zoom system looks like!
Just insert it into my ar-1.... Sniperassaultkillingmachine.
which shoots radioactivebomblaser.

They all seem fine. I'd go with Colt or S&W. They are ancient gun makers with good rep.

A rifle that you only shoot sitting down at the range from a shooting bench. AKA when weight is not a factor.

You can't go wrong with Smith&wesson MP15 or Colt.
They will definantly not dissapoint you.

PTR-91f or AR10?

I find bolt actions are good for learning the basics of marksmanship because they keep you focused. Let me put it this way,I don't know if you've played a lot of basketball,but when you take a shot that you were sure was going in, and at the last second it bounces off the rim, or rolls around the rim and gets thrown out, it's extremely frustrating. It's the same thing when you miss with a semi-auto, it can be tempting to just spit out another round out immediately (especially when you thought for sure you had it lined up properly). You can't do that with a bolt action, so you put in more time to adjusting properly, and you learn more as a result.

>thanks for owning up to being noguns

Yep, dont worry ATF, no need to come shoot my dog :^)

Why do you have such restrictive gun laws?

Lovely camo Eric is wearing hehe.
Swedish m90.

/k/ and Cred Forums

bff's.

psst. got a cz75 sp01, tacticool 870, and a complete bcm ar. want to remove kebab?

>I want to pass a law that makes ASVAB mandatory at age 16

Fucking WHY?

America isn't even supposed to have a standing army for fucks sake.

Statists GTFO

Got a complete BCM mid-length rifle. 14.5in extra lightweight - fluted. all bcm furniture. bcm bolt, etc.

Ran me 1500. Is under six pounds. next to no recoil. on the same tier as several 2.5k$ rifles. HIGHLY recommend it if you have the money.

Just slapped my backup sights on it. Now I've gotta drop another 700 on a red dot and we operatin' son.

If not look at Colt.

pic related, spitting image of my rifle.

DC area Gun store guy here. I have noticed since the Dallas and Baton Rouge police shootings that blacks in DC proper have been buying guns like crazy. Not cheap guns either as they have been buying rifles like M1As, Mini 14/30s (cant own ARs in DC).

They're waking up.

>America isn't even supposed to have a standing army for fucks sake.

/k/ids are so fucking stupid these days

>no one need high capacity clips!

Police can militarize as long as people can too.

I don't have any guns. Registration leads to confiscation.

Good taste. Gj for not being a poorfag and getting a decent starting rifle. It'll last you a long time.

Yea. People trust government less and less. Especially with Hillary's scandals.

This is wrong in my Navy (deal with it) experience, with a good line coach, someone that has never shot a gun in their life can become a marksman rather quickly whereas people that have been doing it wrong for years take much longer to retrain. Exception would be if the range had a competent instructor which I highly recommend. Helps to reinforce safety, trigger discipline and general respect for the weapon as well. Hunters safety classes for youth work the same way.

Yah...this is going to go real bad real soon.

Fortunately we'd crush it in a race war so, ya know...bring it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Rifles
Moisen Nagant
Wasr
You can find various ar builds for around 600 or 4-500 if you build yourself
Ruger 10/22 for .22lr
Various cheap bolt action platforms

Handguns
Taurus (but you should avoid this manufacturer)
Glawk
Hi-point for nig tier gats

Shotguns
Plenty of options out there

Depends on your budget. But you can find firearms for a couple hundred bucks no problem if you're not picky on quality or firearm type.

Who gives a shit about Europe? The police are militarized in the US because the civilians are. I actually own an anti-tank gun for the hell of it.

whadda you think

This is legal in bongistan?

Just a red-dot?

You could do the 1 to 4x thing or 1 to 6x.

i think it has to be a muzzle loaded with 3 rounds max.

the nigger'n fuck is a "prisscussion-yap-rifle?

I'm a fan of antiques. If I were to buy a gun it would be from an older age. What are some good ones that I could legally purchase in Massachusetts?

>/k/ here
you know that is similar to saying,
>I'm a girl

show me ur weapons, /k/, or kindly fuck off you attention whore.
Damn post better have a time stamp too.