Yo punk ass white boys, y'all a bunch of fuccbois forreal, how u gone sneakdiss black people on dis site...

yo punk ass white boys, y'all a bunch of fuccbois forreal, how u gone sneakdiss black people on dis site? lmfao y'all niggas crazy i swear, i gone fuccs u up if i see u irl especially if u near my hood boy, i'm ready to catch a body right now & shoot a nigga then act like it's nothin so what's a cracka to me

where y'all live yo i'mma give u some of dis lil reese money yo forreal mandown facedown when u c me

especially comin lookin like a muthafuccin BITCH ASS WHITE BOY man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jeycwAkdmZg
youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=jeycwAkdmZg

luckily I live in a white neighborhood and never have to go through any jungles full of you niggers.

>niggers

fucking nigger

Shut up nigger

but boosie, you're one of my favorite rappers

334 S Hall St
Dallas
TX

Come armed, feel free to start shooting as soon as you pull up.

...what?

lil boosie!!

If that was anyone but boosie badazz I'd be talking shit about my guns

But boosie about that life. He bring it like he talk it.

This dudes gotten off on murder charges for real even after admitting to it

as far as synthetic ebonics go, not bad, I've seen much much worse here. I can still tell, though.

confused

>boosie boo
Lmao not wearing a rubber get him stuck with 3 kids

Don't talk shit about boosie badazz

They did that in San Antonio recently

youtube.com/watch?v=oY_0CAUtwyI

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Cred Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Cred Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Cred Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Lel a white guy typed this if blacks wrote it'd sound like this.

Man fuck yo old white niggas, old mayonnaise, cheese and white bread eating niggas. Ol paying yo taxes ass niggas, if I catch you wonder bread eating niggas imma lay down my banana clip and bang out on these niggas.

Gang, gang, gang O block nigga cheef keef, swah swah

Fuck wit me, bitchass pussyass hoe ass nigga. My president is black boy call it the nigga house from now on. Fuck wit a real nigga, follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, buy my mixtape "da streets 3, fuck wit a real nigga aka Obama fo sho"
RIP pookie free my nigga Dashawn RIp lagqwanda, BLM lemme holla at my girl sheena my baby momma ladonda and my nigga K slate. Pour it for my niggas

>dindu nuffin

Well trolled, my friend. Just reading your skillfully composed nigger grammar will make anyone's whose IQ is above 85 brain hurt. I can only imagine how painful it was to write. You did not cheat by using an application, now did you?

N I G G E R
B
U
T
T
H
O
L
E

Its not sneakdissing if people blatantly show their hatred for black people

American nigger wouldn't last a day in a latino hood.

why the fuck is this thread still getting bumped?

What is your phone number