seriously. just deal with it people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsbr8QMPLWY
youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
youtube.com/watch?v=nmpTXfUpb3I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
snopes.com/info/notes/politics.asp
dailywire.com/news/9200/hillary-invented-birtherism-11-things-media-wont-john-nolte#!
youtube.com/watch?v=EwtkorQKGFE
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/washington-bureau-chief-clinton-surrogate-pitched-me-birther-story-in-2008/
snopes.com/orlando-shooter-was-democrat/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/
gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx
freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-complains-mocking-media-undermines-democracy-compares-hussein-era-iraq/
boards.Cred
uschronicle.com/donald-trump-rally-breaks-elton-johns-attendance-record-river-city-arena/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5AQpShLrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cnn getting more unhinged by the minute

media is trying to rewrite history

Thanks for Correcting The Record(tm)
$0.02 have been deposited into your PayPal Account

What are some other good conspiracy theories?

OP BTFO

>cnn getting more unhinged by the minute

Well, what do you expect from the Clinton News Network?

>What are some other good conspiracies?

You hear the one about how they finally found a Canadian male that wasn't a giant cum dumpster?

Probably isn't true though.

Are these people braindead? Do they not remember the shit Hillary started in the 2008 election?

The media is constantly playing the "we're not TECHNICALLY lying" game while grossly distorting reality and intentionally deceiving people. Fuck CNN.

not braindead. just actively creating their own narrative

hillary's health

hillary told the press she was staying in the race because obama could get assassinated
her 2008 campaign was 100x more racist than trump's campaign has been at any point

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

>2016
>ever trusting CNN again

They along with most other MSM outlets, this election, have proven without a doubt, just how bought, biased, and untrustworthy they are.

Nearly every piece they have run on Trump is an example of them grabbing a snippet of something Trump said, taking it out of context, and spinning it to fit the liberal narrative. Meanwhile, the Clinton camp continues to project their prejudices and hatret onto Trump and his supporters. If Trump wins, outlets like CNN and MSNBC, as well as the democratic party are finished. Don't believe their lies, don't watch their shows. Drop your cable, I did, and it's great! I save so much money, and cut out all of the bullshit commercials. You aren't missing anything but shit network shows you can pick up over the air if you really wanted to anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vsbr8QMPLWY

youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
youtube.com/watch?v=nmpTXfUpb3I

REKT

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk

nice try faggot

it's amazing how unaware of the internet the mainstream media is
they think they can just alter history without anyone noticing or correcting them

I am over it, the truth is the truth and she lies like always.

That is why Clinton News Network is coming in 22nd in ratings for news networks, people know they are paid for propaganda.

This is what happens when you let millennials have jobs (seriously). Welcome to 2016. Period.

Who the fuck is the editor and how the hell does he think is the work of a professional?
They're writing an informal story when it's suppose to formal for crying out loud.

Since when is it a MOVEMENT? Jesus christ. Trump could have claimed Obama was literally Osama and he'd still be a better choice than Clinton.

CNN lying yet again. What a joke.

seems to me that cnn has taken the buzzfeed approach to news. which is to say, they have no journalistic standards

You're right, it was her racist supporters who started it. I'm sure Hillary will publicly denounce them any day now...

why do people try to "argue" about things that can be easily proved with evidence?

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

inb4 pol says snopes isn't legit even tho them giving you all the sources because you're being ironic

dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

They know we were there, right? We don't all have dementia, I can remember back to 2008 when her camp started all of this. Why act like it's new information or try to deny it at all?

Well...liberal MSNBC has said otherwise. So bring it up with them?

snopes.com/info/notes/politics.asp

Media is literally acting like the Ministry of Truth.

>I refuse to listen to real facts

Did CNN get bought by Huffington Post while I wasn't looking? Top fucking kek. Next they'll have big CAPITAL LETTERS IN RED shouting about how wrong and terrible we all are and that Trump is literally Satan Hitler.

>i-i-if we deny it, then it's false!
liberals love being the arbiters of (their) truth
just like liberals own politifact, it's owned by Tampa Bay Times which endorsed Hillary over a year ago

That's it. I'm starting a CNN folder.

"No period"

When did CNN turn into buzzfeed tier trash?

Did Trump just conjure this allegation against Clinton out of thin air?
Not exactly. The claim predates Trump's interest in promoting birtherism.
One of the first documented questions about Obama's provenance came in early 2007, when the right-wing Insight Magazine reported that researchers with ties to Clinton's campaign

2/?

This election will birth memes for generations to come

dailywire.com/news/9200/hillary-invented-birtherism-11-things-media-wont-john-nolte#!

There's no imminent asteroid impact, goyosaurs. None. Period.

anyone who remembers 2008 knows Shillary started it during the primaries

she was pretty desperate and it's already been confirmed by multiple insiders

3/?

>arguing with a Cred Forums jpeg
no
why do trumpcucks like pretending their opposition is stuttering? i've seen that shit so many times it's HILLarious. lol hee hee ho ho
also not an arguement faggo

>your hoes will never call you "Al Bag Daddy"

Well if the incredibly UNBIASED and REPUTABLE news network CNN says so, it must be true!

It wasn't Hillary personally, but it was her close aide, and she did nothing to quash the rumors, and in fact stoked the flame by wording her response as basically "he says so anyway". She wanted people to think of him as a Muslim from Kenya. Same way they wanted people to think Sanders was an atheist in the leaked emails. It's a common tactic for them to make people seem unAmerican, and in-fact that's what she's doing now by labeling people as Alt-right. She's trying to dehumanize them and make them seem like some foreign thing you can hate.

You're kidding me

CNN is turning now more like Huffpost, Gawker and any other buzz media of that kind because nu-males and vaginazis read that the most online, and they don't want to lose that age viewers/readers.

This is the end for let's so called "traditional left media". They are fucking dead and getting raped by these kind of people.

The Vast Right Wing conspiracy that tried to smear the good name of Bill Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=EwtkorQKGFE

Don't worry, that'll be fixed after October 1st

literally hundreds of sources have already proven that she and/or her campaign started it in 2008, cnn is just a laughingstock

To say snopes doesn't play semantics games to push an agenda is ignorant.

They declare that the specific claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement in 08 is false

Yet in the same article they mention several instances of Clinton's 08 staff and supporters floating birther rumors

It's a semantics game where they build their own version of a statement or claim and teat down their oen strawman. Trump's point was that Hillary and those associated with her were involved in the birther movement before he was. That bit is true, Snopes is just using misdirection

Man CTR needs smarter staff

give your poor opressed anons a dl link when you finish, yeah?

Cred Forums will NEVER recover from this. A fair and balanced news station proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hillary never said anything about Obama's place of birth. Dolan Drumpf on the other hand called Obama a terrorist Muslim born in Kenya. It's all over folks Drumpf is cooked.

How is the media supposed to deal with bold faced lies?

they provide proof and facts whereas you are just using your feefees

Quit lying shillary.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/washington-bureau-chief-clinton-surrogate-pitched-me-birther-story-in-2008/

>Carly Fiorina "Obamacare isn't helping anyone."
>[Pants on Fire!] "Oh, just tens of millions"

Yeah? It may be helping "tens of millions", but it's objectively causing distress for at least hundreds of millions.

Stop listening to themselves.

4/?

>Drumpf

Thank you for indicating to people that you are a MSM cumbucket who is incapable of original thought. It saves us from the temptation to read the same tired old talking points over and over again.

Where were you when CNN became tumblr? All that's left is for them to start using "literally" in their headlines.

Gaslighting is a specialty of the left

The very fucking person who started it accusing Trump when he himself has already publicly stated that Obama is an American. What the fuck is this daft old bat thinking? Man those seizures have fucked with her brain hard.

>headline outright tells me what I should think and feel in regards to a topic
>no actual argument contained in the article itself, just obnoxious, insufferable whining and insults
What is this style of """""journalism""""" called? At least the bias used to be somewhat subtle and articles tried to convince you to take a certain stance by distorting facts and faking objectivity. Now they skip all that and literally just tell you how to feel, and people nod their heads and lap this shit up. Shoot me.

they should try not telling any

THEY ARE OBSOLETE

>Too conservative
OY VEY

>All that's left is for them to start using "literally" in their headlines.
What's wrong with that word? Which synonym would you suggest?

Its called Oceania News.

Do they not realize how blatantly this exposes their bias? And then they wonder why people don't trust MSM anymore

>snopes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HERES YOUR (YOU) YOU NEED THOSE 0.02$ HUH?

>period
hehe why do you americans say this it makes me lel every time

hipster millenial journalism?

its pretty fucking terrible either way

BOUGHT AND SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER

>hurt hundreds of millions
>use their pain to help a fraction of that number
>were helping people!

>what's wrong with that word?
Same thing as Hitler's mustache

If I'm not mistaken Clinton started the slurper movement, not birther.

snopes ignores evidence that doesn't fit the conclusion they wish to reach. Conclusion doesn't fit the process though, a better word would be Preface, because they begin with an assumption and never actually challenge that view, only look for evidence to support it.

For example ignoring all the press that claim hilary's campaign pushed the argument obama was not born here and that he's muslim.

>you could go to youtube right now and find 8 year old clips of Hillary Clinton calling Obama a shiftless nigger who has no real roots to America, and therefore should not be President of the USA during wartime

Did Hillary SPECIFICALLY say he's from Kenya? No. But Hillary DID say that he wasn't really an american, had virtually no experience in government (he only became a senator to run for president) and that he shouldn't be trusted with the keys to the country.

Bias to the truth? Hillary didn't start it, or even ever mention it.

What's even more hilarious is that the idiots that use it write it out as its own sentence.

Pretty much.

It's like when Soc Justers was in the spot light and that faggy news paper (I think it was the NYT) was calling James Rolfe a sexist, meanwhile James Rolfe has a larger viewing audience than NYT. And they never stop to wonder why.

Nobody under 40 save for the biggest shit for brains idiots trusts the news media anymore.

>this is a real article

>ACTUALLY

Yeah, it's basically Buzzfeed style. Funny how everyone used to shit on Fox but right now, they actually look like the more "serious" outlet compared to the bullshit CNN is pulling

I've seen enough

The proof I need is literally in the article

>That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.

I hope you find a rope amd swing from it by your neck, stupid fucking CTR troll

cant w8 4 deb8s
i hope i gets brought up and shilldawg gets destroyed by truth.

5/?

>when your the superior candidates but the kool kidz don't believe you so you become Chillary

CUT YOUR CABLE Cred Forums, CALL TODAY TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS, STOP SUPPORTING CORRUPTION

>People who vote Trump care that he lies.
He wasn't wrong when he said he could murder someone and it wouldn't hurt his support.

there's a better one with the actual deathtoll but I forgot to save it

Can you imagine if quotes from Trump supporters online were directly attributed to be from Trump himself?

They're not, because that's stupid.

still multitudes smaller than the smallest trump rallies

keep digging you low IQ shill

Every headline is literal fucking mongoloid. Read a book right now.

>The likeliest point of origin we've been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):
HON HON HON
also you were arguing that clinton started the rumors which you were DISPROVED for!
now you are merely trying to scratch out an argument for something different

>tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg

Wow! The media ISN'T biased after all! I love CNN and will definitely vote for Clinton now! Thanks for correcting that record.

DON'T GIVE THEM VIEWS

>muh birtherism
The whole birther shit was a publicity stunt by Trump, fuck off already.

uh, the actions of his supporters are all the time
>TRUMP SUPPORTERS LITERALLY USE FROG CARTOON TO KILL FIVE GORILLION JEWS!!!!

>oh, hillary supporter kills 49 gays? yawn

Which one is real? I refuse to believe that that many people would really show up to a Shillary rally.

I'm sure they're quick to update posts when new information comes out that goes against the Democrats, right? Such as this post doing its best to imply that Omar Mateen could have any political leaning and his registration as a Democrat is meaningless:
snopes.com/orlando-shooter-was-democrat/

Surely they'll update it any day now that it's clear his father strongly supports Hillary and his friend testified that he did too:
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/

Also the liberal media betrayed liberals by it's complicity in Hillary's theft of the primaries. Hillary is a psychopathic neocon warhawk with an allergy to telling the truth.

She's been exposed. So they can either admit they deliberately fucked their viewers over or throw a temper tantrum.

They've opted to throw a temper tantrum.

>You may live long enough to see CNN fail as a company and go away.

What the fuck. The media just outright lies now. They just literally lie about whatever they want. "Oh, the truth? No, THIS is the "truth", because WE say it is!"

I hate this fucking world so goddamn much.

(You) ;)

>CNN
Didn't they say live on TV she did?

Blatantly attributing quotes and doing a report on a new voting demographic are totally the same thing.

So they say it's not in question that Hillary supporters spread the birther rumors in 2008 (which was when the movement first gained any kind of prominence) but because a newspaper found a single obscure post on a conservative forum nobody's heard of means that the claim is confirmed false.

Snopes is fucking trash and anybody that tries to use it as a source is fucking trash also.

>high school basketball court

I haven't paid for cable tv in a long fucking time.

Local cable companies are literally tripping all over themselves trying to sell that garbage. But their subscriber base is dwindling quickly.

(((They)))

Sid Blumenthal was the head of her campaign. And also a 'supporter'.

gallup.com/poll/157589/distrust-media-hits-new-high.aspx
medie bent the fuck over
forever
>WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans' distrust in the media hit a new high this year, with 60% saying they have little or no trust in the mass media to report the news fully, accurately, and fairly. Distrust is up from the past few years, when Americans were already more negative about the media than they had been in years prior to 2004.

media can no longer control the masses
suck it

>Hillary's right-hand man does something
>h-h-heh it's not attributable!

sure

;)

I know there are a lot of retards and brainwashed libtards, but you have to wonder just how many libtards actually do see through this kind of bollocks from mainstream media.

PERIOD

Super important news story there. They sure are trying hard to debunk this rather then ignore it like they would normally do when something is bogus.

SHUT THEM DOWN

the tweet on the right clearly shows empty seats

was that before the event started?

Saying Clinton didn't start it is like saying Clinton didn't do anything CTR is doing.

Technically true, but she's pulling the strings and directing this shit.

END OF SENTENCE

>HOW COME THEY AREN'T BELIEVING US ANYMORE?!
oh right
this actually happened

freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-complains-mocking-media-undermines-democracy-compares-hussein-era-iraq/

>CNN Complains That Mocking the Media Undermines American Democracy, Compares to Saddam Hussein Era in Iraq

Meh burgers

The media has earned itself a gold star.

>women make less than men
>mostly true

cool graphic you got there. gas yourself

Soon brother.

Holy fuck they're mad. Every time Clinton gets shafted in the polls or on the news they go full damage control.

Not necessarily. I'd suggest looking up the definition of the word before making snide jokes about reading comprehension.

Except Clinton has dug herself such a deep hole that the media has to act like complete fucking retards to do damage control.

You miss the point of that image.

>actually linking Snopes

Why not link The Onion too?

cause nigga
smacks
lips
i got facts on my thide

reminder that the onion got bought out by a hillary supporter and is now unironically a pro-clinton news source

The claim snopes was investigating is whether Clinton supporters spread birther rumors, not whether Clinton herself did. They unequivocally prove the claim true, but then use semantics games to label it false. It's all right there in the article.

I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE

Huh
thats like 1-2k people

>the numbers are valid, the comparison is questionable

This one in particular makes my blood boil. Fucking, if the numbers are valid then its a true statement. Its not mostly false because they gave 2, by their own admission valid, numbers that had little to do with each other. Gas these fucks

i hate that the crazy man has a bunch of good videos that explain various important things very well

>thats like 1-2k people

how many of those children were forced to be there because of an obligatory assembly?

THIS IS REAL LMAO

Doesnt CNN get less than 750,000 average viewers? Jesus christ, I have a video on youtube with more views.

1. That happens all the time. See the absurd Pepe narrative the MSM is currently running with.
2. At least two people working for Hilary pushed this story to reporters. Only one got fired.
3. We are supposed to believe that multiple people in the Hillary campaign pushed the story to reporters but not a single one pushed the story through back channels? Yeah fucking right.
4. The birther theories started with and gained traction with Clinton supporters before members of the right. This fact is hardly ever acknowledged by the MSM. When it is, it is shortly dropped. Compare this to how hard they pushed birther Tea Party stories for years.

>Clinton starts birther movement (she didn't)

I feel sorry for Don Lemon, the guy's slowly getting redpilled and you can just see the hope die a little more in his eyew every day.

Why is CNN so buttblased? They've been far worse than MSNBC lately.

im pretty sure it was featured on my iphone

i just use news for sports but you cant control what it says on the side tab when you swipe left.

i get so mad at all the Liberal Op-eds fooling people into thinking they are anything

Is that you pewdy?

>They've been far worse than MSNBC lately.

20 bucks says this was posted by Stefan himself.

Yup, if you want to hurt them you have to hurt them where it counts, revenue. Cancel your cable tv, refuse to use the products of their advertisers and tell that company WHY you will no longer use that product. If nothing else cut cable TV because it is overpriced shit and any good programs can be found or purchased online.

This is coming from a guy who works at the cable company.

Alt + 0153

this is a 1,900 person Trump rally
which is tiny

It was in a heavy liberal state

>Don Citrus
>redpilled

Pick one and one only.

I'm sick and tired of CNN

>he doesn't have a compose key
ĸeĸ

>It was in a heavy liberal state
Texas flag...

It's like a fucking rock concert

does anyone have a news website i can make my go-to for unbiased news?

am I wrong?

Don't you have a class to teach?

boards.Cred Forums.org

Slowly getting redpilled. It's pretty obvious he doesn't buy his own bullshit half the time, but is towing the line because he's a Democrat from CNN.

He also seems to be fed up with BLM. His discussions with Morgan Freeman and Rubin seem to indicate that as well.

Give him another year or so.

The raptor is actually aesthetically pleasing and I've always thought they looked cool

She looks like the Joker

That James Asher looks depressed. I heard he bought a gun. I hope he doesnt shoot himself twice in the back of the head in an apparent suicide

Cred Forums

>Texas
>heavily Liberal
Come on, famalam, at least use an image I can believe. I want to believe that Trump is kicking Shillary's ass but you can't just pretend that your claims are true if they aren't.

You're already there.

Hahahah oh god saved

there were 15,000 at his Phoenix rally(pic related)
he broke a record in Florida set by Elton John
uschronicle.com/donald-trump-rally-breaks-elton-johns-attendance-record-river-city-arena/

You'd have to be a literal regard to think Texas is liberal. Only Austin is Liberal which I believe is where that was held.

Texas has fucking open carry

fugg, forgot pic

>florida
louisiana
I'm done

Noice. Glad to see Arizona is staying red.

We were never at war with East Asia. We've always been at war with Eurasia.

>Texas has fucking open carry
So fucking what? So do the majority of US states.

Call me when they get Constitutional carry.

911 inside job
Holohoax
Sandy Hook

I'm the one who said Texas isn't liberal. Are you illiterate?

Obama _IS_ Osama according to insider user who claims he's rich and an occult genius. Tripps of biblical significance don't lie.

My family fled the pinochet reign of terror.

But idk m8, pinochet seems pretty based.

Fucking leftist family.

Lazy as fuck cunts that are the typical communist meme.

"majority are female" top snek, can you get any more biased than this?

>No credible number is that high

Good fucking lord. I suppose the amount of people on food stamps couldn't be higher then -2...

They did a swell job on the Kratom article, considering it's an "alt-right choice synthetic drug". It's fine when they are not involved in politics.

drudge report nigger

Is that a high school gym?

>a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton

"We're not technically lying"

But you are lying. Nobody gives a shit about a post. Clinton's people started it proper.

>After the Orlando terror attack, Lacapria claimed that just because Omar Mateen was a registered Democrat with an active voter registration status didn’t mean he was actually a Democrat. Her “fact check” argued that he might “have chosen a random political affiliation when he initially registered.”
lmao Snopes

that fucking comic

DELETE DELETE DELETE

Vince Foster's suicide note that talked about how the government life is what made him kill himself. However the only piece missing from the torn up piece of paper in his brief case was... wait for it...

His signature

yo i was looking for a cnn thread to shitpost in
look at this ugly negress lel

>writing like a clickbait site
it's sad that news sites no longer have the self respect to write like a professional
there should be no difference between newspaper quality articles and internet articles

Did Clinton start her birthing movement? No. She on her period.

>politifact

MY SIDES

Yes, obviously.

it amazes me to see all your press wall to this level.. the evidence is all over I just watched a compilation of her shit back then and read some of her mails.......

it's even worse than in 2003.... Back then I was not aware of the jew yet.. .Then it was lies and propaganda...

Now it's so .. so low, it's not even blog material

K.

CNN has stronger ties to the Clintons. MSNBC is mostly just liberal and supporting the Democratic candidate out of its own accord.

CUT YOUR CABLE, STOP SUPPORTING THEM

Lol shills haven't even seen the DNC email with them telling politifact what to write.

DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU AWAKE YET? DO YOU SEE THE EVIL THAT OCCURRED ALL AROUND YOU FROM SUNUP UNTIL 4 PM TODAY? DID YOU FIGURE IT OUT YET?

well he's dead

You sure bro? they are on the controlled media list, DNC heads can make 1 call and get a hit piece done by the next day.

You look on their you-tube channel and it's 95% Trump hit pieces, over the last several weeks.

i bet he is gonna pack all his clothes up like he is gonna run away before he heros

They control 40% of it. That's a large number.

The flag would be Canadian if that was the case. Stefan currently resides in Leafland

>maybe if we end all our assertions with "period" people won't question them

I was actually just thinking of making a troll thread almost exactly like this. Just to coax out information. Thanks OP

Oceania is at war with Eurasia, and Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

>this kills the """""politifact"""""

i actually havent seen evidence of her doing that can any one post a link of some?

>clinton news network
It's like they're okay with shredding any semblance of credibility they ever had.

>racist
>Birther

>everything i vaguely dislike is racist.

Also everyone knows Clinton was behind it anyway as she was getting her ass kicked by a dumb monkey.
>she literally came up with the idea all herself

hillary isn't intelligent enough to come up with the Birther movement. That at least required some creative thinking. Her people where behind it and she supported it

>source
i was fucking alive back then

>its a high school gym

thats not very many people.
also they are all white

>WRONG. LENA DUNHAM IS EXTREMELY HOT RIGHT NOW

Silly, if he packs his clothes than there won't be any room for him to stuff himself in a duffel bag.

retard

>a handfull of jews with a bunch of unpaid interns

Why am I not surprised?

there ok with no ratings because they are paid by soros and the clinton foundation to give don lemon a soap box to stand on and cry racism

>tfw posted this in a Bill Maher FB post
>tfw it got pruned an hour later after amassing 300 likes

>media can no longer control the masses
they do quite a good job of it actually

if people weren't busy melting their brains watching gordon ramsay scream and smash raw scallops on tv every week they'd be forcing the government to do something about the deficit, which will be our country's undoing

That's a good point. The media outlets are all vanity projects funded by oligarchs. Even FNC is just a mouthpiece for Rupert Murdoch, although he at least still cares about making money.

The fiscal dysfunction is something that's just too complicated for the average American to understand. On top of that, the (((bankers))) who profit from the deception are also the """"""experts"""""" on the subject, and they say, "you'd never understand goy- I mean guys. Just trust me that it'll all work out!"

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
People are woke. The number will only continue to rise.

>(he's not)
I like how they have to point out lol

>transgender girls are not boys

self checked. btw this is a movement.

here is obama ripping her for doing this exact shit 8 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb5AQpShLrI

Didn't Obama technically start the birther movement?

you can be whatever you want whenever you want and it goes back in time from the moment you decide

It wasn't Clinton, but it was somebody working for her trying to discredit Obama so she could get the nomination back in '08.

how is this possible

I love that they go out of their way to point out Hillary didn't personally start the birther movement, yet every misstep she takes is either ignored or mentioned as a passing note

And surprisingly, this is still not going away

Taken in a high school with a capacity for like 900 people

The claim was a question about the email circulated by the Clinton camp

Are you trying to say that someone who is referencing something is the one who created the thing? The blog is literally citing the Clinton campaign

This image makes my teeth hurt

not a sentence

>CIA agent Tim Osman became the President of the United States and nobody knows his name

Top Notch reporting From Clinton News Network.

From their highly vetted researchers at the DNC.

>period.
God I hate the way milenials write articles so informal

>Transgender girls are not boys
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee