If Christianity remained the dominant religion in the Middle East instead of it turning Islamic...

If Christianity remained the dominant religion in the Middle East instead of it turning Islamic, would it have turned out to be more like Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybanter.com/2012/07/race-and-iq-myth-busted-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country
photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=aDnRElPiFrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_science
tradingeconomics.com/romania/rural-population-percent-of-total-population-wb-data.html
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/rural-population-percent-of-total-population-wb-data.html
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/rural-population-percent-of-total-population-wb-data.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is not fully about religion. It is about blood. Look at Indonesian or Malasian people. They are religious as fuck but aslo sp peaceful people. But middle eastern people are violent by their nature. It would be something like Latin American shithole. Violence would continue in different way.

hard to say. Iran very nearly became Nestorian Christian before the Islamic Conquests because of a huge wave of conversions from Zoroastrianism to Christianity and the Sassanid Dynasty started having a lot of Christians within the royalty. So it was a very near possibility.

The thing that destroyed the middle east wasn't really to do with Islam as the region remained an economic powerhouse for a long time after.

Reasons were;

>Mongol Conquests in the 1200's
>Tamerlame's Conquests in the 1400's which was just as destructive
>Silk Road (the economic blood of the region) died when Western Europeans discovered direct trade routes with the East
>some pretty destabilising wars when the Safavid Dynasty collapsed and the Afghans, Russians and Ottomans tried to carve up the void and Nader Shah spend a few decades fighting them back.

Average IQ of 85, so probably no.
They most likely would have developed their own version of Christianity, where they get to rape little boys and kill heretics.

A meme. Europe had major wars every generation right up until WW2. And major religious infighting up until the Thirty Years War which brought upon the Age of an Enlightenment

A meme. East Germany's average IQ was around 85-90 during commie times.

>Indonesians
>Malasians
>Peaceful people

There is a reason the Buddhists in SE Asia hate them.

The jews would have never been able to get their israel.

there were so many different kinds of christianity in the middle east that theyd just be killing each other over petty biblical interpretations even today.

miaphysites killing monophylites killing valentinians killing pnematomachians killing monophysites killing nestorians killing whatever the fuck

imagine >tfw georgia
even in recent history they're not being defended by the eu or nato despite being christians beset by savages on every side

Depends. Arab blood is mongrel blood, and if they still went around raping it wouldn't matter if it was done in the name of Islam or Christianity. On the other hand, if a strong Coptic Egypt or Christian Iran were able to repel the Arab hordes, it could easily have been on par with Europe. Don't forget that Persia and Babylon were some of the oldest examples of civilization when most of Europe was full of hut-living Celtfags and Norsefags.

The middle east is too geostrategically and religiously important for the fighting to ever stop. Even if you had inherently peaceful, advanced people there, the rest of the world would still keep stirring up shit.

No. Who would flood it up with rapefugees?

No, it was between 95 and 100.

They're as violent and peaceful as each other.

If they stopped practicing massive inbreeding and listening to inbred religious leaders maybe.

god damn, the uzbekistan borders are ugly

no you are wrong. studies showed IQ gaps as wide as 17 points.

thedailybanter.com/2012/07/race-and-iq-myth-busted-again/

>Average IQ of 85, so probably no.
Citation needed.

>would it have turned out to be more like Europe?
Yes.

fpbp

>Turkey is %99.8 muslim

Well meme'd my friend.

his citation is going to be Lynn. You know, the guy that constructed the world IQ map who didn't test 100+ countries

>being christians
That's the problem, they should try to be Jews/Buddhists and help would come

No ...Because of IQ differences.

>the daily banter
>ben cohen
>I'm not really sure what they show other than an ability to do well in IQ tests
>Human intelligence is incredibly complex and varied

This is exactly the kind of argument you expect to be honest. Try harder next time

Arianism, a heresy in the parts of Christendom closer to Rome and Constantinople, was the predominant Christian "denomination" at the time.

Arian views on Jesus and the Trinity were what Mohammad was exposed to. Jesus in the Quran is the Jesus that Arius preached about. Mohammad may very well have been an Arian """Christian""" before starting his movement and wrecking Arabian paganism. Even in the Quran that we have today, Jesus has a higher place than Mohammad. The Quran says that Jesus knew the mind of God, a power that Mohammad didn't have. Mohammad knew what he was told, but the Quranic Jesus had access to the source.

You could say that Arius started Islam. You could also say that Mohammad evolved and spread Arianism. Both are right.

If Islam never became a force to be reckoned with in the Middle East, there is no telling what it would have looked like. The Muslim conquest wasn't just a religious conquest, but a social and cultural one. The Arabs, who not even a hundred years prior were nomad pagans, conquered a region of settled Christians and (later) Zoroastrians. It is impossible to tell what the region might have been like had the settled people continued as they were.

Yes

The brain of classical christian civilization was in Syria and they burned all the books. It was the start of the end of the Byzantines

Cred Forums required
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

This is because of the 1000+ years of Islamic inbreeding. The Sassanian Empire was a direct rival to Byzantium.

>It would be something like Latin American shithole
Shut the fuck up you dirty subhuman Turk. LatinAmerica still look like a fucking paradise compare to your hairy ass country.
Go back to rape white women

yes human intelligence is incredibly complex and varied and can't be quantifiable on a linear scale. IQ tests are used by psychologists to determine mental retardation, not who is smarter than who

If you don't understand this then you're either very young or an utter retard.

The other point is that his article is referencing studies that are done. So it doesn't matter who fucking wrote the article, he has compiled other studies so look them up.

most likely, at least like eastern europe
inbreeding damaged their genetic pool pretty badly. practicing Christianity would probably stop the inbreeding and therefore smarter people

A meme. Explain iceland and Ashkenazi Jews (much more inbreed than anywhere in the middle east)

A meme. The guy is a physicist, not a historian. That image is comparing all of the battles of muslims compared to crusader battles. It's apples and oranges. Almost all of europe was converted by christians by the sword.

You're the one who's not accepting reality.
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

turkey isn't %99.8 muslim though

How much of it is Muslim ?

So you are saying there is no correlation between IQ and life outcome or IQ and SAT scores? Or IQ and earning? Or IQ and criminal behaviour.

I get it, you feel really clever when you say that something is complex and can't be boiled down to one value. The point is the correlation between IQ and other factors.

Ashkenazi Jews were very smart, their inbreeding preserved their intelligence, but if you look it up they have many biological conditions and problems.

look up the sources in those studies. It's Richard Lynn. He didn't actually test 100+ countries and some national IQ scores were determined by testing a classroom of children.

Stop referencing Lynn

i never said any of that, but you're talking about something you clearly don't understand if you're referencing Lynn's IQ study

primary source is iq and wealth of nations which is lynn
there has never been a proper scientific research on the iq of nations around the world so everybody keeps referencing that one single book by those two authors

I haven't referenced anything yet. I think you don't seem to understand what people are talking about when they mention the importance of IQ.

your claim that the IQ of the region comes from studies by Lynn, nobody else. He's the person pol always references. You aren't even aware of that because you really have no idea what you're talking about. Just saw some nice infographics on pol before

Remember when the Middle East was actually the birthplace of civilization?

You know, Egyptians, Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Anatolians, Armenians, Persians...

They weren't muslim by then, were they?

no
the middle east is the axis for global hegemony and power

however if it remained christian, that would require no muslim conquest

so in a way
the byzantine empire or its successor states would be decently powerful and possibly even a persian zoroastrian state

although both may end up still fucked up because of the mongols and turks anyway

It would look like South-America and not Europe

except the region continued to be a technological and economic powerhouse for about 600 years following hte Islamic Conquests.

The region's decline happened because of events in the last 800 years. not the last 1400

First of all, you attacked the entire notion of IQ, so you already don't know what you are talking about.

>LatinAmerica still look like a fucking paradise compare to your hairy ass country.
You're wrong though.

Why don't you people look at lebanon(before the palis fucked it up)

>It would be something like Latin American shithole. Violence would continue in different way.

yes violence would continue without terrorist atacks, alqaeda, isis and all that shit.
violence would be only perpetrated by some thief and stupid criminals who only want some cash, not a bunch of fanatic who want to rule the world and impose theirs stupid islam.

no, I attacked your notion of it. I see the value in it and I didn't get into that. I'm done talking to you, you're a memester referencing 85 IQ in the Middle East because of some infographic you've seen which was created out of Lynn's work.

You're a memester

yeah I've traveled part of the Middle East, it's more like Greece than latin america

Lebanon was one of the most prosperous ME countries even though it has no oil, it was known as the Paris of the middle east before the Palestinians fucked it up.

One of the major issues with Islam is it's openness to inbreeding. It killed off a lot of the genetic advantage people from the ME should have because they were quite respectable in the past.

this

To be honest.. Even worse part of Turkey far better than yours. This is Homicide rate density rate map. Latin America is African tier.

No. They still have low IQ. The people of the middle easts belief in Islam is a symptom of their low IQ not the cause of it.

wtf i hate egypt sudan turkey syria lebanon palestine iraq jordan saudi arabia kuwait yemen oman united arab emirates qatar bahrain iran azerbaijan turkmenistan uzbekistan kazakhstan kyrgystan tajikistan afghanistan pakistan and israel now

You can thank the war on drugs for that

I trust a physicists opinion more than a historian even when the topic is history.

>he thinks christianity had anything to do with europe's success
hint: it was white people

Fucking kill yourself.
The only time you should reply to a turk it's with an insult you fucking cuck

Turkey is still a shithole filled with ugly brown islamic subhumans though.

You are a butthurt paki who read a blog and thinks that you know have the perfect argument to discredit IQ being used as an explanation of different outcomes between races.

>no, I attacked your notion of it. I see the value in it and I didn't get into that.

> IQ tests are used by psychologists to determine mental retardation, not who is smarter than who

How do you explain IQ and PISA scores being perfectly consistent? Or IQ and GDP?

inbreeding really only is common within the slums, the lowest class. it's not that common outside. the studies done on this are usually from very small sample sizes

>LatinAmerica still look like a fucking paradise compare to your hairy ass country.

It really doesn't.

I could swear all peruvians were inbred.

because you're an idiot with nigger blood in your veins. History is a social-science, it's the study of people.

Hint: Persians are white

>Greenland

Coincidence ?

Ps: keep in mind that the cars , buildings , roads on the left side of the picture were invented by Europeans. All electronics , (computers , tv , etc...)....Actually same could be said for the right side of the picture (but they produce these european inventions themselves , asians are solid imitators & fast learners and easily adapt anywhere they go...Thanks to a high average IQ).

You're blind to biological realities. We're not equal. And never will. The only thing you'll ever achieve from denying this fact is to continuously blame one group (usually whites) for the other groups' failures...

That's why i'm personally against third world immigration. Once they arrive in europe , they fail. Then blame their failures on racism and xenophobia. Then there's resentment ...etc..

Most of them don't understand that the shithole they left is the way it is , because of the inhabitant themselves.

no they aren't

nice meme your a dorable
ffuking germans lmao

It was the zanj revolt not inbreedinh

>Or IQ and GDP?
Yep, Lynn, called it

Well not Brazil obviously because you are niggers like Turks but the rest of Latin America isn't as bad as Muslim countries.

you live in the paradise, right?

What are they?

>you are niggers

Why you ignorant bigot,Brazil is a multicultural country!

Also...Keep in mind....Japs were nuked , not once but twice....

>Social science
>Science
Triggered. smart people tend to be good at averything so I trust the guy who's profession requires and attracts the creme de la creme of the intellectual world over some loser who studied history because he was too dumb for STEM

So what about the rest of it? It doesn't apply because you heard that if you drop a name the argument is invalid?

Christianity forbids you from marrying your first cousin. That alone would fix one of the middle east's biggest problems.

The region didn't just convert overnight. The Ottoman Empire in their heyday was mostly Christian and Jewish but ruled by Muslims. And even when Muslims became majority, Christians and Jews remained richer than Muslims

It depends on your time of reference.

Once upon a time most of Europe was very backwards compared to other parts of the civilized world. The Romans and Greeks explained this away with saying cold climates makes people naturally stupider as they believed northern Europeans to be intellectually inferior to themselves and to Middle Easterners

pic related. In this case Asians is referring to middle easterners, greeks were in contact with phoenicians, babylonians (they called chaldeans) and persians.

I'm not saying there is no biological difference but the gap is going to be far narrower than what pol assumes because the Flynn Effect is real. Nutrition and upbringing during childhood all come into play. Even something simple as breastfeeding has shown to effect IQ scores in adulthood

Kek speaks, shadilay.

>%99.8

Only my friends who are atheist could cover %8 of the pop. buddy.

True percentage is like %65.
35 doesnt give a shit about islam.

Yes Absolutely, before the Arab conquest via Islam, the Middle East was the heart of civilization, science, art, and the bread basket of the Roman world. The reason why the dark ages were so impoverished and brutal was because they were cut off from all of this after the Arab conquest. Roman provinces like Egypt and Syria were some sort of non heretical Christian group, at least 90% of the population.

Egyptians describe arab muslims literally going town to town killing every single Christian in sight, usualyl the whole village, and destroyed literally hundreds of ancient Coptic Churches that have been around for hundreds of years. Massive amounts of Roman and Hellenistic literature and valuable Christain copies of scripture were burned by the muslims, simply it didn't explicitly agree with anything Muhammed said.

Anyone left either was spared because the muslims wanted extra revenue from Jizya tax, and or they wanted some Coptic women. They forced to raise at least openly raise their children as muslim. Anyone else who had Christian children had their kids made into Eunuchs and sent off to be Jainisarries in war.

This is why Egypt and Syria and other placse like them are not longer Christian. The Christians didnb't do mass conversion, their children were killed off or they were.

The study about IQ and GDP is over 30 years old and excluded more than half of nations in the world. Give more compelling modern data. I don't deny that some ethnic groups are inferior to others (see: abos) but you're not providing any compelling data wrt Middle-Easterners.

You should entrust your surgery to a physicist then.

Reminds me of smthin

.t erdogan voter

Kek confirms that Democrat policies are literally more destructive than the atomic bomb. It's sort of borne itself out over the last thirty years. Originally we were scared of nuclear winter, now we're afraid that the left will destroy the world with their politics.

Et d'ailleurs la France perd 4 points de Q.I tout les 7 ou 10 ans (environ)...Merci qui ? à l'immigration illimité du tiers-monde. Avec la complicité totale des élites.

That's because anyone with a brain was leaving that shit hole.

white refers to european. Persia has had the same genetics for the last 10,000 years, DNA studies against ancient bones have shown this. They went through a linguistic shift to Iranic languages because of an indo-aryan migration into the region roughly 4000 years ago. Basically nomadic indo-aryan tribes took over some settled civilizations already there and the region adopted the language of the rulers. This happened again with the Orghuz Turks invading (like 25% of Iran speaks a Turkish language) and it happened again with Arabs conquering the middle east. Genetics of the region never really changed, they just adopted new linguistic/cultural identities from their new rulers

As I am living in one of best parts of Istanbul.. Yes. Probably I have better environment; probably better than any of Latino here. Also most of Eastern Europeans.

Islam have an enormous dysgenics effect due to the incentive to inbreed, along with violence against innovation, curiosity and questionning, all traits of higher-IQ people.

Still, the middle-eastern people have always been an easily conquerable people that can only succeed in high numbers, so it's obvious they weren't bright anyway, they probably were around 90-95 to begin with.

is probably spot on, fpbp.

I pray for them everyday. Their coptic fore fathers are an inspiration to me, most desert fathers were Egyptian.

No.

I'm an engineer myself and I'm telling you you're a fucking idiot and have no idea what you're talking about. Social-science is nothing like STEM and is studied in a totally different way because it's the study of people, not objective facts.

>europe converted to Christianity by the sword
Source on that statment?

You are a copt I presume
Very true, Turks for example are very similar to Neolithic farmers of Catalhoyok etc, even the Anatolian migration (who spoke indo-european hitties, lycians,luwians) did not changed the genetics much. Similarly turkic-east asian admixture is miniscule

>American education.

Define Europe
The UK and France are Europe, so are Albania and Romania

Je sais, c'est absolument désespérant...
A chaque fois que j'essaie de propager l'information, les cris au racisme sont la seule réponse.
Que ce soit dans ma famille proche ou parmi le village où j'habites.

L'émigration est probably le seul choix qu'il me reste, en cas de guerre civile il me faudrait tuer ma famille et mes proches car ils sont tous des traîtres à la Nation et nos ancêtres, et je n'ai juste par le cœur à ça.

I've seen otherwise: en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

It states here in Pakistan 70% of marriages are to 1st cousins, and Pakis are some of the most savage of Islamic people.

No because surgery takes practice and skill.
History is a hobby not a profession.
>it's the study of people, not objective facts.
Exactly, its not a science or a real career.

read up on Charlemagne for starters. ask anyone from northern europe they'll learn the history of their countries and how it converted to christianity.

>Australian flag

I'm talking about pic related

FILTHY KIKE
nope, just read history

Why do all those countries on the right side end in "-stan"?

Serious question

Look, just because he is a physicist and not a professional historian does not make him wrong from the get go. I can have an amateur interest in something and can state some truths

So I disagree with him and side with you on this regard, one should attack the arguments not the man. But please stop with this anti intellectualist "hurr all historians are libruls they all lie to beoble" rhetoric, not much different than creationist shitting on biologist.

Cherah daree enghadar shitpost meekonee? Go home, dude, how many posts have you made? Don't you have a job or something? Anybody posting over 20 times has an agenda.

You expect a modern study on this subject?
You understand that Lynn and Rushton are considered white nationalists by SPLC?

If you want to see for yourself, compare PISA score with IQ. Or for America, compare SAT and NAEP scores.

you are aware psychology and economics is also a social science? are you telling me these aren't real careers?

either read some books or never discuss these topics ever again

It means land in Persian.
Same thing as Eng-land, Scot-land and Ire-land.

Look to maronite lebanese.

All ME would be like that

Lebanon back when Christianity was barely the majority was corrupt as shit. One of the main reasons of the civil war was because the Christians were monopolizing everything, even jobs. They wouldn't give jobs to any muslim no matter his qualifications, it wasn't just the palis that fucked this country up.

>what is the Abbasid Caliphate?

cool thanks, never knew

>L'émigration est probably le seul choix qu'il me reste, en cas de guerre civile il me faudrait tuer ma famille et mes proches car ils sont tous des traîtres à la Nation et nos ancêtres, et je n'ai juste par le cœur à ça.

Idem. Enfin presque. Mes proches partagent mon point de vue. (ainsi que mes amis ). Mais comme disait De Gaulle: Les Français sont des veaux. Des idiots utiles. Pas tous certes , mais une énorme partie d'entres eux votent pour les mêmes enculer depuis plus de 40 ans.

ça me rappelle une phrase de Céline.

"La France hait d'instinct tout ce qui l'empêche de se livrer aux nègres. Elle les désire, elle les veut. Grand bien lui fasse ! qu'elle se donne ! par le Juif et le métis toute son histoire n'est au fond qu'une course vers Haïti. Quel ignoble chemin parcouru des Celtes à Zazou ! de Vercingétorix à Gunga Diouf. Tout y est ! Tout est là ! Le reste n'est que farce et discours. la France brûle de finir nègre, je la trouve fort à point, pourrie, croulante de métis. L'on me fait bien rigoler lorsque l'on m'annonce 5 ou 800 000 juifs en France ! La bonne plaisanterie ! Rien que Saint Louis, le bien nommé, en fît baptiser 800 000 d'un seul coup dans la Narbonnaise ! Pensez s'ils ont fait des petits ! Encore 50 ans, plus un seul français qui ne soit métis de quelque chose en "ide", araboïde, arménoïde, bicoïde, polonoïde... Et "français" bien entendu cent mille fois plus que vous et moi."

LF Céline ( lettre à Henri Poulain )

>1 post by this ID

But they're not Semites. It's not just about religion, its also about blood and the tribe mentality

>Cyprus Greek Orthodox 78%
>Entire island colored purple
They no way they're counting the Turkish northern half of the island.

Not much would've changed because it's the culture what causes war in this region, not religion. Southeastern Asian muslims are super religious yet they don't kill each other for example.

ironically I do have to go now anyway

>job or something

It's sunday. If you werent aware of this I think it is you that's without a job?

That's a valid point neae the beginning of the thread where the stage gets set by a shill to derail. This thread is over, I'm just asking you if you have anything to do, or if you don't realize ID post numbers are a thing.

You guys are the ones to talk (pic most definitely related)

what's your point? half of the countries on map related are basically 3rd world

Im gonna try it both ways
>.t buddmad pali

Hezballah cant be allowed to exist
A self sovereign armed legion can not exist in a modern nation

Psychology is to psychiatry and psychoneuroendocrinology what astrology is to astronomy.
Economy is a meme too, if it was a science then there would be a consensus instead you get economist scholars advocating for complete opposite shit.

IQ is dependent on biology, but also upbringing.
For example, third world migrants have low IQs when arriving in first world countries, but their children automatically becomes much "smarter" than their parents from growing up in a modern society. And for every passing generation they live in our society, their children catch up with ours. Maybe not completely, but pretty close.

fucking kurd terrorist fuck off from my country

>replying twice
Yeah, bump that ID to one more post, mate. Nobody can see what you're doing, don't worry.

Alright, cool. I'm not the one shitting posts out my ass just to bump the thread.

I made a lot of replies in less than an hour on a sunday morning after recovering from watching a rugby semi final last night. I enjoy reading history. sorry if that triggers you

I wanted to know if the Middle East (without Islam) would have grown along side with Europe in similar ways.

It really is mostly common among the lower class and uneducated people, it was a bit uncommon, even some 5 decades ago.

t. parents are cousins (from afar) and were previously low class

Everyone else I met of my age had normal, parents of different families. Never met anyone with parents as cousins, whenever I tell people my parents are cousins they'd get a bit weirded out.

That has to do with diet not upbringing, your migrats will never catch up sorry to tell you that

We'd be able to relate with the Middle East far more. I imagine it'd be a lot more peaceful and an interesting place for vacations.

Middle easterners can.. Niggers cant.

You can still visit jordan Lebanon and Israel

>Valentinians

These guys were the correct ones.

Sophia is among us today.

>Psychology is to psychiatry and psychoneuroendocrinology what astrology is to astronomy.

moronic comparison

> if it was a science then there would be a consensus

it's not a science, it's a social-science. Social-sciences do not have overwhelming consensus on a lot of issues.

As I said, actually read some books or maybe even study high school social-science before you discuss these topics

C'était inévitable, n'est-ce pas ?

Of course they won't. IQ is 100% genetics. Environmental factor are filtered through the lens of genetics, not the other way around like you imply.
You universalists will be the death of the european breed. Even in South Africa, your kind is still spouting those sort of bullshit, even as the murder rate is almost at genocide levels.

You people disgust me. If the east asians and their strong ethnocentrism weren't around, you'd probably be the end of Humanity.

Iceland is shit though. If it disappeared literally nobody would notice

Which is why they should merge with the army after the syrian disaster is over.
I like hezbollah, but I hate the fact that they're rogue, that they're not operating under the Lebanese flag.

bump :^)

Well, that doesn't sound as bad.

I'm also interested in my history, I sent out a 23andMe, waiting on the results to upload the info to GeD or whatever it was called. Good stuff.

Why did you kill all of those Armenians turdroach?

You shouldn't trust Lynn's statistics on any foreign nation's IQ. His estimations of Africa were renowned for being conducted with a poor methodology and not to mention his already well established white nationalist bias and connections to potentially biased institutions.

It has been established that the IQ of many Europeans was abysmal up until the mid - late 20th century when living standards improve.

apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx

We must all remember that IQ has a heretability of 0.4 - 0.8. Meaning that 40 - 80% of IQ VARIATION in human populations is attributed to genetics. The other 60 - 20%? That's likely environment.

If you combine it with the fact that middle easterners are almost just another subgroup of Caucasian judging by genetic distancing , it's pretty foolish to say that MENA people can't be Europe tier if they cut the Islam and shit living standards/education.

The revised version of his IQ estimates or estimates conducted by other academics are a good place to start.

No, most of it is due to biology. Environmental factors can lower the potential a person can have, but they don't raise it.

at the end of the day, he didn't even test 100+ countries and developed their national IQ out of assumptions

and many of the tests that were conducted were testing a classroom of children.

I am just trying to say how inbreeding is destructive. There are inbred Syrians in the city I live in and they're completely incapable, they will be on welfare for life. However I also know Syrians who came before the war that didn't have fucked up families and they're quite prosperous.

>No, most of it is due to biology.

>moronic comparison
Its spot on

Because they were about to do the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=aDnRElPiFrw

east and west germany had IQ gaps of up to 17 points

astrology is a pseudoscience, the study of how positions of stars determine our lives

psychology is the study of human behaviour. psychiatry is the study of mental disorders, diagnosis and prevention. Psychology and Psychiatry are two separate disciplines covering different areas and they're both valid.

Astrology has no validity as a science at all.

I'm done talking to you. Do some basic googling on social-science

maybe start with here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_science

It's almost certainly due to nature and nurture.
My friends all have IQs above 130 with the lowest one being me (122). All of them are from middle class families and all had a good and healthy upbringing, and they're already turning out to be achievers. My bestfriend landed a 2100 score on the SAT, got offered to apply to oxford and other prestigious universities, but he still chose to study here due to the huge amount of money it would cost his father. (He landed a full scholarship at AUB).

>northern europe is most of europe
most europeans volentarily converted

converted far less voluntarily than the middle east did to Islam. Europe became 100% Christian while the Middle East was still 20% Christian by 1900 and there are religious groups that still exist in the region that predate Christianity and Islam. Nothing native survived the Vatican's push for spreading Christianity across Europe

ok memesters I'm done gtg

No.

Race > religion.

War is organised violence. Europeans practice organised violence, not random beat-em-ups.

No they didn't.
Usually the king converted, and then started to kill anyone that disagreed.
See Olav Tryggvason.

It didn't "turn" Islamic. They were Christian territories that fell to Islamic invaders. Conflicts in the ruling cities made them unable to protect outlying areas and the empire shrunk

How does psychology have scientific validity? psychology majors dont even know how neurons look under a microscope they have not a single clue of how the human brain works just like astrologists have not a single clue about space, they draw conclusions on things beyond their understanding, they are exactly the same.

Do you read history books or do you just go ahead and write your own? The Byzantine empire ruled half of Europe from Constantinople and the areas OP references

>psychology majors dont even know how neurons look under a microscope
Maybe at Argentinian universities... but we learn about this in grade school.

I see. 40-50% of Pakis in Norway are married with their first cousin, I guess it's because Paki guest workers were unable to find a (Paki) wife in Norway so they had to import a first cousin from Pakistan.

Sure you do

>Georgia
>Middle East

I dont even think Cyprus is that middle-eastern, let alone Georgia

>check random provincial high school bio curriculum, e.g.: New Brunswick gr 12
Nervous and Endocrine System
(20 hours)
1. Neuron structure and function – explore the role of the nervous system in
maintaining homeostasis, and study the structure and operation of the neuron as it
transfers impulses. (10 hours)
2. Central and peripheral systems – study the structure and functions of the central and
peripheral nervous systems, and nervous system disorders. (3 hours)
3. Glands and hormone action – examine the maintenance of homeostasis by the
endocrine system in coordination with the nervous system. Study the concept and
operation of hormones and target cells. Locate the major endocrine glands and
identify the source and effect of specific hormones on humans. (3 hours)
4. Homeostasis and feedback mechanisms – describe positive and negative feedback
mechanisms. Describe disorders of the endocrine system and the effect on
homeostasis. (4 hours)

>vikings

why would they count an imaginary state

also

>religion and IQ
>mutually exclusive

75%-90% is still purple look the map

>20 hours

We used to be Buddhists long time ago though

short answer
yes

long answer
islam brain washes individuality and kills productivity and growth

Both christinaity and islam have same root , abarahim religion with a core in judaism.

The diffrence is Christianity is a poor mans religion taken by state and gourvment to give power to kings queens and create social order.

Islam was a creation a frustrated man going through a middle life crysis as he trying to create something better from what he learned as a merchant.

He sought to control woman sexuality who were destorying men and make them their slave as the cost of men no longer fighting and improving themselfs for better to be chosen.

He thought of ways that men would be content and follow blindly leaders , making it easier for them to be sacrificed to holy armies, at the cost of creating mindless ants who just follow/serve/whorship without thinking.

He told them they would have much , many wives , many children , slaves and the right to kill those who do not pray like them , asuring omogenus society which simply does not grows

The only places in the middle east which were able to grow , where those who embraced some form of secularism and womans aren't slaves to their husbands.

Or those that worked closely with western socities , britan/us/france, Dubai being one of them.

Christianity gives you choices , yes gays were persecuted in Chiristianity and Adultery serverly and often punished. Yes science and knowledge was the enemy once, but Chirstianity didn't kill off the best , those free thinkers who would question the word of god and make up theories about machines , space.

Often times those machines , theories were used in war.But Europeans eventually embraced democracies , even those that still are monarhies are democratic. People vote for those who will give them what they want.

Freedom , Peace , Prosperity

While in Islam the mindless enslavement of the mind , ensvlament of progress and the killing of the people with brains.

Hey murican bro
I've got a question for you about IQ

Does acess to education have anything to do with IQ averages?

And what if your country has a pretty low IQ yet high urban with high acess to education vs
low IQ country with high rural and low acess to education.

Some faggots in thread were bantzing agains shitty Romania again... but here is fun fact

45% Romania is rural with low acess to education yet average IQ is 92-93

tradingeconomics.com/romania/rural-population-percent-of-total-population-wb-data.html

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/rural-population-percent-of-total-population-wb-data.html

tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/rural-population-percent-of-total-population-wb-data.html

I'm just saying , inteligence is genetic and there are pretty smart people around here, sadly the reputation ruined by those shits such as gypsies and poor people.

I mean there has to be a reason why second language at Microsoft was and still is Romanian.

SPQR mixed with greek and dacian blood comboed with germanic and slav with a twist of hunz while hiding our arses in the moutains not to get by turks, while at the same time with a very low population since most of them left when Rome retreated

it would be at least a stable shithole like south america

>20-50+
why didnt he just wrte 20+ ?

No, the Middle East is tense no matter what because it's just hot as fuck and everyone has sand in their eyes all the time. The fact that muzzies can't drink certainly doesn't help though.

Don't be silly goy- I mean guy. Diversity is what makes the middle east so peaceful!