Does Cred Forums like our new £5 banknote?

Does Cred Forums like our new £5 banknote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_fUKDmI8bU
youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Northern_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q761INgLEw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fighting_Temeraire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show other side

Very satisfied with this, I'm sure it will piss off a lot of unpatriotic leftists.

Let's have Cecil Rhodes on the next one.

the sjws already pressured the bank of england to put jane austen on the new tenner

youtube.com/watch?v=1_fUKDmI8bU

Best choice of person to put on note.
The note itself is pretty fucking boring though.

>a fat fucking Rothschild puppet

>Lurchill

Not every woman being acknowledged for something is the result of SJWs. At least Jane Austen was actually a decent and non-political writer from a time when women were actually feminine.

If it had been up to SJWs they'd probably have put Germaine Greer or some other feminist shit on it.

Ill be happy when nigel is on some currency, until then youre still achmed hussein muhammad al muhammad

>company of bank of england
Oy vey

Seem cool. Much better then the libs here that want Harriet Tubman on a new 20. Jackson being on a federal note is deliciously ironic.

Too busy collecting EU pension
>wanting the moustachioed manic on your fiat moni

Churchhill looks mildly upset with what youre spending him on, like a disappointed father

looks pretty comfy for a bill familia

Wow

That is super disgusting

And all that white's going to be super grubby once it's passed through 4 or 5 hands

Did he ever once smile? Man had a voice like a lobotomised cuckoo's nest victim

com·pa·ny
/ˈkəmp(ə)nē/
noun
the fact or condition of being with another or others, especially in a way that provides friendship and enjoyment.

>money is for my camaraderie at this public nonpublic bank
K

No it was SJW's

they claimed that no note had a woman on it, even though they all have the queen so now there will be one without any men on it

They also chose a quote about loving reading that was said by a character who was only saying it to try and snag a man

Then they got 2 trolls arrested for pointing out that they were dumb cunts

>And all that white's going to be super grubby once it's passed through 4 or 5 hands
Nope, it's plastic.

Daily reminder that these are the only logical choices for people on the notes are:

>Alfred the Great
>Churchill
>Admiral Nelson
>Newton
>Brunel
>Darwin
>Maybe Walter Raleigh because he was a fucking lad who pissed off the Spanish

Picking anyone above these is fucking stupid

why don't we get Apple-like commercials for new bank notes here?

Feels good to be the bad ass of the family. Thanks for still loving me dad.

i got one this morning, theyre getting very small but theyre pretty cool

He smiled when he got drunk and said his wife will still be ugly

It would be nice if there wasn't such a thick white border on it.

That is a pretty cool note you have there.

>Welsh dragon

YAY!

Maybe we'll get a new CoA with Welsh Dragon instead of repeated Norman lions? Then we could have all four 'nations' in it. I'm English so idc that much tho.

>flag
How much do you think it'd cost?

Copyright 2015, yet it only got release this month, niggers fucked up, London is coon city

I don't know of any young and ugly British men though :)

>implying thick white borders arent a good thing for a nation

>contract aids
>cum on new bank notes
>let it dry
>spend it
>someone uses it to snort coke
>they get aids

no he was a war monger and literally supported hitler

Ill take just the thicc white and not in the waist

I can't wait for all the new currency designs when the queen dies. All these nations replacing a woman with a man, it'll be a real shitshow.

When the queen kicks the bucket will we immediately start printing bills with Charles instead? She's on our 20's and I am genuinely curious about this.

Churchill's family is enemy of the United States. No. Not a chance.

p racist bro

They feel REALLY weird in the hand, well, 'cheaper' than the old ones if that makes sense?

>he didn't chav or scally it up
There's your problem

Show other side of it.

Great, so we get xenoestrogen as a trade off. Would have preferred dirt desu

looks like a coupon you might find in a pack of american ciggies. I expect that scrollwork to eventually evolve into islamic text

I expect that the left will be squawking about this when the time comes. They don't particularly like the monarchy either (although I can agree with them on that one)

That design next to the queen's head looks to be desert inspired. Does it spell out allah eheb held in front of a mirror?

Be a gradual phase out i imagine

new ones printed (when needed) will have Charles, old Liz ones will still be accepted.

We'd be fucked if all the money was invalid over night

>I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of five pounds
Why is this still here? The money isn't fucking backed with anything, the BoE can't exchange notes for silver or gold any more.

>no note had a woman on it
>mfw

aids isn't contagious
if you're talking about HIV, it dies at room temperature after a few minutes

Can't we just keep Liz on them so I can continue to have a crafty wank behind the petrol station when the internet is down?

alri jeremy

>No Henry V bill

cucks

Because they used to say pay bearer's worth in silver or whatever. Now it's just £5 worth of cotton or plastic and the faith we all put in it

Well you can buy gold from the royal mint

>no Francis Drake or Duke of Wellington

this.

>fucked up the world forever.
>led to the destruction of the last hope for human civilisation.

>You haven't got your hands on a Churchy fiver yet
Why live?

Doesn't beat old Ben. He is thoroughly disgusted with us for buying whatever dumb shit we buy.

oops

are they in circulation yet? not seen one

Fuck Charles, can we skip a generation?

Although, what do you brits think about him? Will he be a huge embarrassment?

sick, what a crotchety aristocrat to put on ur dank new bills

reminds me of this

Drake would cause tons of arsepain because of muh slavery.

Make it happen.

Sir Patrick Moore notes? Hell yeah!

Literally unusable.

>No Oswald Mosley bill
Come back when your money looks more fashy and less Rothschild.

>Putting a murderer on a banknote

Whoa there buddy, cool it with that tapered edge!

If you're not going to the banks. To the same places that printed the money then you fix nothing

I loved the old green US notes but the redesigns with the gradient paper and security features really ruined them.

They would have been better off starting again from scratch, it was the monetary equivalent of building a modern extension on a Victorian house, it just looks fucking awful.

How can a piece of plastic be worth £5?

It's a bit daft to have something with no value on money

feel weird

Biggest patent thief in history.
Should be time jumped and hanged.

All fiat currency is worthless.

Sorry if I sound retarded but what's that flag on the right baby?

his hatred of islam, indian rebels and jewish commies makes him surprisingly pol tier

you need more Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8

Same thing as Libya.

Hopefully one day all the bankers will be wiped out.

>Alfred the Great
They wouldn't put two monarchs on the note, would they?

Pakistan.

In fact he was more cucked than Roosevelt. For example, the US never declared war on Finland but Britain did because Churchill had to obey Stalin because he was scared about the safety of the Lend-Lease route in the Arctic.

wtf I love Churchill now

I don't care for the monarchy but I am looking forward to Charles, the guy is batshit crazy and I'm sure there will be some lulz

oy vey satan I thought you were on our team

I need you to mail me a couple for further inspection.

>Winston Churchill
100/10

Nothern Ireland, but they aren't very good at deciding which one to use

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Northern_Ireland

>The one man who set us on the path to destruction.
If he hadn't listened to the London (((banking class))) and allied with Hitler we wouldn't be in the state we are now

Who else will be on the other notes?

Walter Raleigh?
Francis Drake?
Arthur Wellesley?
Adam Smith?
Nelson?
I could see someone like R. J. Mitchell being on a note too.

>£10
I'm not buying you a house, Mexico.

Fucking racist and misogynist.
There should have been a handicapped black muslim women on that note.

>Based Enoch will never be on a bank note

Awful feel.

same could be said about the US mate

Your notes are so primitive it's very cute Britain.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q761INgLEw

Lol

Unfortunately. But we didn't want a European war. If the UK was allied with Hitler we'd have no reason to go over there in the first place.
At the worst we'd have gone to war with Japan. but that wouldn't have been as destructive.

>Fat Pedophile
No

>pedophile
Explain

He was a politician, and a conservative at that. Most certainly a pedophile.

>Just Japan
Literally would have been D-Day on your east coast with British and German troops and gooks bombing the west

>BOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOEBOE

The only reason we didn't have an alliance with Japan, carried over from the first world war, was because we had broken it because Churchill was an American puppet.

Jeremy Corbyn pls

I do, churchill was based

>Churchill was an American puppet
top kike
At least you would've cleansed us of ((them))

Epstein/Drumpf. Putin. user was right. Harper had a pedo bandmate

I like it.

Cum on it

Not a labour man myself, they cover up for them. The Tories are actively engaged in it, though.

Yeah, bretty good.
A bit too much blank space though.
Put in some pyramids with eyes or octopuses wrapping their tentacles around a globe or something

>top kike
It's an Americans pretend their nation isn't the biggest pusher of degeneracy and globalism thread.

>Churchill
Fuck your money

More like five hundred pounds.

Forgot to say fuck the Queen

>It's an Americans pretend their nation isn't the biggest pusher of degeneracy and globalism thread.
It isn't my fault you guys enjoy ((Hollywood)) so much

Nah I'm sure we would have been nuked

Oh wow you really proved me incorrect
>numerology
>caring about we wuz frogs

I relate, don't want to get sucker-punched by a negro or spic.

America is the dragon, I'm sure you'll snap at your whore soon enough, but America is the nation of Mammon and the nation of Liberal/Neo-Conservative Degeneracy.

plz be my ai gf

looks beady

Not
>Mosely
>Thatcher
>Farage
Wat?

>America is the nation of Mammon and the nation of Liberal/Neo-Conservative Degeneracy.
I was going to say that you're just as big a culprit of this, but then I remembered the Muslims were in the middle of implementing moral standards. Good luck Muhammad

t. pedro

> t. pedro
there was never any doubt

>Churchill
Literally waged a war that their empire could not sustain

DIGITS

around blacks never relax

Its in the OP you fucking mouthbreathing cunt. Jesus christ, are you mentally disabled lad?

Put Kate Bush on there, young skinny Kate Bush.

It's fucking tiny desu

T.handled one earlier

le globalist shill face

bravo

Mosely never lead the nation
Thatcher was an American puppet who turned England into a neo-con society in the American style, rather than the classic conservative type country it still was
Farage is, again, not a leader.

Post-brexit funmoney looks pretty based.

The copyright logo is dumb as balls.

I'm too old for you, pedobear

Why is all new currency getting getting the same look and feel?

Currency is intrinsicly worthless. It's use is to allow us to liquidate wealth into small transferable quantities of universal value. £5 is always worth £5, but a pig or a wheel barrow or whatever have different values to different people. The guy selling the wheel barrow may not want a pig, so you sell the pig to the person who wants a pig and use the liquid wealth (the money) to buy the wheel barrow; the wheel barrow salesman can then use the money you gave him to buy things from people who don't want wheel barrows.

Noooope. Money. Bank. Gold. Or. Moni. Bank. Interest payment

Damn, here we thought we were being special by printing them in plastic when along comes australia with their fancy CGI bank notes.

B-e-a-UTIFUL

absolutely top-tier taste my friend

That fat kike can choke on his fucking tongue 6,000,000, times over.

fook off I can't believe you brits think you "left" anything.

oh and before anyone responds otherwise; allow me:

"A fucking leaf"

Wow. Yes, actually, that is a nice note, Britbong.

I'm surprised it was allowed. I'm still mad Obama sent the bust of him back from our White House.

Lefties are so butthurt and petty about the smallest things like this, it scares me that this somehow made it through, because admittedly, they've got me paranoid at this point and asking "why" every time they allow something remotely good or nationalistic like this.

"You're spending me on drugs, aren't you? Do you know how many people's nostrils I've been inside of?"

Subliminal messages.

It looks modern, so it will influence people into abandoning conservative values

Makes me feel proud of Britain it does

Looking at all the figures on our banknotes and thinking of the great histories behind them brings a tear to me eye

And upset that Britain will never be that way again.

That's defeatist talk.

Make Great Britain Mightier Yet, user.

>who is the Queen

All the inbreeding has really done a number on the average bong, huh?

You just summed it up, bong.
I could never put my finger on why I just plain didn't fucking like them.

Sadly this is probably true.
Watch the Canadian made for TV drama titled "Hiroshima."

It shows how all the Jewish physicists wanted to use the A-bomb against Nazi Germany, but once Germany was beaten they tried to subvert the US government and take our new toy away.

It even indirectly references how the Rosenbergs gave our secrets to the USSR in a last ditch effort to prop up Bolshevism.

If we didn't have peace with Europe by the time we had the bomb, they would have been pressuring us to a-bomb the shit out of Europe and just ignore the Japanese. The war would have ended with huge swaths of Europe turned into radioactive wastelands, soon to be mostly occupied by the USSR and Stalin would have "graciously rescued" us by invading Japan and keeping all the land in Asia for himself.

Thank God FDR died when he did.

Show us the third side.

I want tetrahedral currency.
We already have cylindrical currency (coins) it's time to take the next step.

Can't wait for this qt boi to be on the new 20s

Thanks for the serial number faggot, I'm activating your banknote on steam!

Hahah i do this. Its my how do you do now get the fuck away from me smile.

>pic depicting a crappy little steam tug towing a grand old warship to be scrapped
He was a great painter but I'm not sure I like that symbolism.

Too bad they must be depicted clothed

A

who says it is to be scrapped? tugs are useful for pulling large boats into docks.

That is what the painting depicts: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fighting_Temeraire

you guys have copyrights on your money?

no it's not a black woman.

>For example, the US never declared war on Finland but Britain did because Churchill had to obey Stalin
He didn't do it because he has to 'obey stalin', he did it because he recognised the threat from your treacherous asiatic horde.

oh :( well shit.

pretty weird, but at least it shows it as a company instead of being like us and pretending to be part of the federal government instead of a bunch of private banks.

Even after the note is withdrawn the BoE will always accept the old ones (& change them into the latest)

>The money isn't fucking backed with anything
It's backed by the British State,

Ely fry is not the queen....

((((bankers))))