ITT annoying things liberals do

ITT annoying things liberals do
>call people "human beings" to make a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd like to see a picture from fathers day.

>call people monsters to make apoint

Why don't they just go back to Mexico to be with their family? Selfiousness?

Watch western TV. Criticize anime.

Still dicking bimbos at home

Clearly the solution is to deport the children so they can be together. Anchor baby doctrine was a mistake

This fills me with joy. Please post more pictures like that, I want to bathe in their tears.

DEPORT THEM ALL
E
P
O
R
T

T
H
E
M

A
L
L

Pictures like this make me go fuck having borders and laws and shit.

What shit mothers who don't take their children with them?

Even animals don't abandon their young.

"Human being" is a Cultural Marxist psy op to dilute all human history, culture and ethnicity into the lowest common denominator the vague "being."

It's one of the fastest ways to spot a leftist if they use that term. We already have a counter intel term for it "Human Bean," thanks to Drive.

(((They))) are trying to make us forget who we are, who we were, our ancestors, our culture, our history, to make us more docile slaves.

Fucking this

that is truly sad...
[spoiler] the rest of the family shoud get deported so they can live together [/spoiler]

Kek moar!
Their fucking kids are free to move to Mexico but they're too pampered in the US
NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM

my forehead keeps drying out, do you have any skin creme?

youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U

who is (((they))) is it the jews?

Asking for a friend.

Disagree with me

mmmh?

Obligatory.

These idiots don't know what a passport is?

>meixcan intellectuals

the real fucking annoying thing is they could just drive across the border and have mothers day in Mexico - you know, in the country the fucking mother(s) lives in. But, no, let's gather for a politically motivated photo op.

Why don't they just go back to Mexico to be with them? Seems pretty selfish to me.

What's keeping the kids from going back?

A FUCKING FENCE

You realize that is Palestine right?

What is up with the subtle Star of David i n one of the pictures?

Really makes you think.

Why don't the children just go to Mexico to be reunited with their families there? Problem solved.

If you're going to immigrate illegally, don't expect us to commit suicide via pathological altruism by letting you and every single extended family member in Mexico to flood our country.

>use feelings to justify illogical political stances
>try to "out-liberal" each other by bemoaning how bad white men are
>take facebook quizzes about their political stance and say "3% conservative? This poll can't be right"
>calling anything they disagree with racism
>making twitter posts about how their anecdotal experience means that all illegals should get free healthcare or that police are racist
>post articles on twitter about how a white person did something bad and saying "why is no one talking about this?"
>try to "BTFO" trump with shitty memes
>try to get laughs in class by conflating trump and all his supporters with nazis
>do shitty or otherwise unjustifiable things to strangers if they support things they don't like

Correct.

Because they are not legal either and will get btfo if they try to go through a US immigration checkpoint.

Why the mothers chose to abandon their kids in a foreign country, I dunno.

MSNBC pls go

duh. yes, obliviously you stupid faggot.

>People who make these pictures trying to make others feel bad

I don't care about any of them if you don't assimilate and don't speak fluent English you deserve to be deported, and if you don't even have citizenship If they miss there mother so much why don't they go back with her.

If they're so sad to see their loved ones, then send them over there with them.

>say they're pro science
>deny the evidence behind the safety of nuclear power, fracking, GMOs
>think a fetus isn't alive until halfway through a pregnancy
>think there are more than two genders and that it is possible to be born the wrong one
>claim that cannabis can serve any medical purpose other than easing pain
Pisses me off to no end that they can claim to be "pro-science" and that conservatives deny science because of evolution and climate change alone.

>pro-science
>believes in evolution
>omg, you think blacks are scientifically dumber than whites? wow u have a lot of growing up to do ;;;;)

If the mother isn't allowed in the US, why the fuck is the children?

That is basically what I always see this emotional blackmailing pics, as.

Like fuck, what do you wanna do, just have them tear down the gates cause a few girls are crying? It's their fucking bed, let them lie in it.

Because theirs an amendment protecting them, if that wasn't the case then they'd be on the other side as well along with there fat goblin mothers.

That too: the validity of IQ tests, and racial evolution.

>Asking for a friend.
CNN ain't your friend boyo

based trips of holy keks

fpbp

Whats up with the jewstar?

Real talk. Gonna go on a little bit of a rant here. They shouldn't have come here illegally. Illegal immigration is a big problem as it enables crime not only against US citizens, but also against the people crossing the border. Official numbers put the percentage of girls/women who get raped on their dangerous journey to illegally cross the border at 60 to 80%. That sounds insanely high, but it's the sad reality. Even more horrible is the fact that this includes girls as young as 11.
Now this isn't a new problem. This has been going on forever. But did anything change in the last 8 years of Obama being in office? No, of course not. Because democrats don't give a shit about that issue. Donald Trump is the first person to actually bring up this tragedy. He's the first one to say that this has to be stopped. Remember the illegal mexican girl with the perfect GPA? Why the fuck should she have to go through this nightmare to come through the US? That's insane. There should be systems in place to make it possible for bright, hard working people from Mexico to come over without having to go through years of waiting and paperwork, just to get rejected in the end.
That is exactly what Trump is proposing. End illegal immigration forever and make the path to citizenship clear and easier for the people that we actually do want in this country. That's the only reasonable position on this subject, unlike what Hillary is proposing. If she got her way, we'd be actively incentivizing joung, ambitious people to take the dangerous trip across the border because they want to get out of the shithole that is Mexico. Fuck that and fuck Hillary and fuck everyone who blindly supports her because "lol at least she's not a racist like Drumpf xD". You're literally scum and I hope you get murdered and raped.

>Illegally enter country
>Squeeze out a baby
>ITS A CITIZEN NOW YOU CANT GET RID OF ME
Worst law. Made sense when it was made but its a fucking plague now

Even spics know da joos r ebul.

>American commits a crime
>Steals food from gas station
>Happened to have a knife on him
>Gets jailed and separated from kids
Tell me how it's different Cred Forums

This. If nothing about all the fucking illegals in this country then America will only continue to deteriorate as it already is. It's fucking annoying to know people that blindly support Hillary because of the same reason they all have, "HUR DUR Hillary isn't racist it's trump who's racist and if you vote trump your a racist to" people like that can't give a honest fucking reason to why they vote for her. If Mexicans keep flooding in here and nothing is done about America will become a third world shithole thanks to them and, when they wonder why it suddenly sucks here well there to blame for this all.

Why don't they just visit the country like normal people that want to see their relatives? This picture is stupid

/thread

It's not? Both of them are breaking the law. Illegal immigrants are deported because they don't get proper documentation, and the man is stealing.

Since when did it become a human rights violation for a child to live in Mexico. Are liberals claiming that Mexico is so terrible that children can't live there.

Its mexico...not another fucking planet. Just go visit and talk to her on the phone.
Or just go live there

or just become a citizen..I don't know. Fuck off...

Maybe I'm ignorant but I can't imagine it is that difficult to get a passport.
If the fucking Canadians have no trouble what exactly is making it more difficult for Mexicans?
I'm legitimately curious here.

fpbp

Canadians speak english, for starters.

Lol this is the funniest thing I've seen all day

>>think a fetus isn't alive until halfway through a pregnancy
This is completely beside the point. The sperm and egg cells are alive long before they are ever fertilized together and make a new organism, you cant just say everything that is alive has to be kept alive or you are a huge hypocrite with everything you have ever done.

There is nothing special about a human embryo when it hasnt even developed yet that makes it more important than any other animal or organism. If you want to make a fuss about it you better be the biggest pacifist vegan known to man.

Why don't the evil mexican government allow those children to live with their parents?

Wheel out crippled retards to make people sad.

Transport illegal Mexicans across state borders which is illegal to try and make a point.

>implying there's any controls to get into mexico
>implying mexico isn't essentially an AnCap paradise
hahaha oh wow
Mexico doesn't give a shit about immigration because nobody wants to go to fucking mexico since it's a disgusting shithole.

t. half mexican

Fuck a wall. I want a mile-wide minefield bordered by dog runs filled with mentally ill pit bulls high on bath salts.

It is a human being at the moment of conception.

Ok at what exactly makes a human being embryo more important than all other life that we kill en masse every single day and that you yourself take part in?

why wont the children just go to Mexico and live together as a family ?

lol

Why don't the kids cross?

>not doing something because someone might cry

yeah nah , deport them all.

That is what we are though.

Because we're human, not pigs, cows, insects, LEAVES, etc.

Because mexico is a shithole

sounds like you cunts need a moat so this is no longer possible

If they love their mothers so much why dont they just move back to mexico with them

TO THE SUN
O

T
H
E

S
U
N

Yes, because feelings are more important than total chaos and destabilization of entire countries.

Fuck this pussy generation.

FPBP

S A V A G E

WOULDN'T FUCKING HAPPEN IF THEY CAME HERE LEGALLY
AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL SORRY FOR CRYING CHILDREN SEEING THEIR PARENTS BEHIND BARS?
FUCK YOU
IT'S A CRIME, THEY'RE CRIMINALS

Were it so easy, big benny.

because welfare is more important to them than their own mothers

I'm Hispanic and I hate my mom

I hope she gets deported. Fuck her over bearing ass.

You're obssesed with niggers. Mexican situation is not the same.

>equate things to the third reich to make a point

no the alien pepes

Embarrassing

Use the word "toxic" when not talking about a substance.

Kek. If your ancestors wanted to keep their culture they would not have come to the USA. Good luck immigrating back if you do not have to split yourself eight different ways.

hm dis good point meow

>Apparently they don't love their mothers enough to give up the benefits of living the in US. Really made me ponder.

It's different from niggers. The fathers can't be there since they're working as load mules somewhere.

If you are born on US soil you are considered a citizen and are currently protected from being deported.

>sorry mom, I love you, but I love the united states more
They realize they can go to Mexico right?

pretty sure the children can just cross the border and talk.

At leas they get to see them at the fence. I haven't seen my parents in 2 years because the price of domestic flights in Canada. In fact, most people dont even get to see their families if they live far away from them.

I just realized we created the need for feminism, the rise of SJWS, and special snowflakes in general.

>The Mattachine Society, the first national gay rights organization, is formed by Harry Hay, considered by many to be the founder of the gay rights movement.

>George Washington and Venus

>Becoming dumb fucking alcoholics or addicts that bolstered women to seek employment outside of the home in the first place.

Now it is coming back to bite us.

What's keeping the kids from walking into Mexico to spend Mother's Day?