ITT: Cred Forums approved books

ITT: Cred Forums approved books

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d1G2yZMUNUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not so fast, OP. What you posted is inherently a fallacy and pseudo-intellectual drivel whose sole intent is to cater to liberal fantasy.

epic troll XD

enough with posting this book
it is white guilt jew propaganda
literally what every average liberal history prof suggests to his students

pictures of white men riding zebras dot png

This.

Get a load of Everybody Loves Raymond here

Cred Forums hates books they have not read.

Its great having well founded reasons why white cultures succeeded & niggers didn't evolve past neolithic bushmen.

The real question is: is 'the hood' meant to be a resource poor & violent environment so as to mimic their homeland of Africa?

China had Guns Germs and Steel and they got cucked by the Europeans.

*shrugs* it was ok

I never read the book, but watched the documentary. If I remember correctly one of his major premises was that having access to beasts of burden and metal tools was the main reason for civilization. If this was the case africa would've colonized europe, people go to amazing lengths to try and come up with the reason for differences in prosperity when the answer is RIGHT in front of them.

Race&Genetics

>Guns Germs and Steel
>Cred Forums approved

This is the shitposting thread isn't it?

Europeans were lucky that when they first arrived in Europe, there were a bunch of domesticated animals and iron tools just laying around. No one has ever been able to figure out who those unknown benefactors were who just gave whites domesticated animals and iron tools. Ancient Aliens?

Wut, if you read it he mentions how Polynesians and Bantu Africans displaced other people's due to having better forms of agriculture. He never says that white people are the only ones with a history of displacing others.

And his "hunter-gatherers can be more intelligent than modern people even though they can't read or write" is not much different from Adam Smith's "farmers are much smarter than city workers since farmers must know several complicated tasks, while a factory worker only needs to learn one thing".

By (((Jared Diamond)))

Funded by (((The Sloan foundation)))

Nothing more needs to be said.

Tell me about your gene that makes white people smarter than black people. I'd love to read about it.

Yes, he always makes this thread with the same image.

A counter to your liberal fantasy book.

Should be mandatory reading IMO.

Tell me about the identical genes of blacks and whites which make them identical in every way.

Can you tell me about the gene which makes rabbits different than polar bears? I would love to read it.

Get your mind, body, and finances right in one book. Can't beat it. Mike is an awesome guy, great website, great twitter too.

Most researchers agree it's hereditary, and that it's influenced by a more than one gene.

Good luck getting and keeping funds for such research. We wouldn't want to destroy the narrative of environment causing social disparity.

Having a dad

Decline of the West - Spengler
Rubicon - Tom Holland

Most our farm animals were domesticated in the middle east and then arrived in Europe with agriculture from the middle east. Horses were domesticated by Indo-European steppe people though.

Jared Diamond explains quite intuitively that the agricultural products from the middle east spread easily in southern europe as it was the same climate, but it took a long time for it spread north, as the climate was very different. Population numbers weren't really high in northern Europe until the dark ages when a lot of agricultural innovations were invented, that made agriculture in the north more viable. And it is also in the dark ages that northern European history begin as population density becomes high enough to support a civilization.

Magic dirt book by a filthy kike.

This fucking jewbook actually says ignorant cannibal niggers are smarter than whites.

Completely ignores genetics.

How to act like a dindu

By (((Mike Cernovich)))

Our Troublesome Inheritance by Nicholas Wade

Great minds

hivemind

Cred Forums users can't think for themselves

it's always white supremacy as the go to response

>The Fountainhead

if you aren't living like Howard Roark, how can you even look yourself in mirror you communist shit?

the size of that book is atrocious

>this triggers Jared Diamond

Hi SJW hater.

that book is trash.

He got everything right, but left out a minor gap.

>bell curve
>brain mass
>calcification of the perennial gland
>measurable I.Q. deviation

It was a good read, but he danced around the issue like a pretty little ballerina.

I'm half way through, it's really good. I thought it was going to be absolute dog shit but it has some really good advice in there. Once you apply it (especially the self talk stuff) you can start seeing big changes in how people treat you, how you treat the world and stuff that happens. Cool shit.

Also, why is it for dindus? There's nothing (so far) about fighting or stealing in it. "The Way of Men" is kind of dindu-like

Also, if anyone hasn't read pic related, go read it now. It's like 60 pages and free online.

Reading is hard :(

Great minds think alike

I love this book.

not really

But fools rarely differ.

Wade argues that Ashkenazim were selected for intelligence in chapter 8

Hardly Mein Kampf. You should read it.

1 post by this id

want to understand why the left acts as they do?

This is essentially a 500 page children's book. Full of one dimensional characters and a message so simple that it could be changed to a 4 page pamphlet and save everyone a whole lot of time.

Rand was a cunt who had no problems sucking on the gubmint's tit when it suited her.

What a cunt

His argument about the success of east/west axis versus north/south axis cultures is also confounded by the fact that IQ tends to vary most strongly on a north/south gradient. It's not a question of geographical obstacles, but a greater demand for intelligence and planning to survive closer to the poles and with shaper seasonal changes.

oh shit, that's a brilliant cover

Why do you morons think OPs book is a "liberal fantasy"?

It is true that Europeans and Asians had more access to domesticated animals.

>Rand was a cunt who had no problems sucking on the gubmint's tit when it suited her.

great job not understanding anything about Objectivism lmao

Jared never read Lovecraft.

Anyone have the link to the Cred Forums book collection?

Some much essential reads in once place it's absurd

because he's a fucking retard who thinks some savages are actually the most intelligent people but because they didn't have animals they got fucked over

also, he believes this literally based on nothing but his own cuckoldry

Started with the same number. 0.

Reading this right now. So good.

About how a race of mice defend themselves from behind a wall from a army of rats.

They mail a copy of Rules For Radicals to all registered Democrats it's the American version of Mao's Little Red Book

Here ya go.

then suggest books to let me see your point of view

Hi mike

Very redpilled read.

>Liberal UN operatives are sent to introduce democracy and "decolonize" some tribals.
>Current colonial governor is tough, but he keeps jungle nigs from eating/raping each other
>Liberals try to bring social justice, but natives can't understand western concepts
>Natives form a cargo-cult after continuously misinterpreting UN liberals
>Natives end up savagely eating/killing each other

The Bell Curve and The Blank Slate

let me beat your ass

>It is true that Europeans and Asians had more access to domesticated animals.
...because we were the ones to domesticate them.

Take a look at vid related. It only takes FORTY years to domesticate foxed. Not even one human lifetime! Yet our African "brothers" had 10,000 years to turn the zebra into a farm animal and didn't.

youtu.be/d1G2yZMUNUQ

>hurr hurr giving to the weak is bad and degenerate....unless you're weak, then take from those dumb ass philanthropists to show them who's boss because fuck them right?

What fucking madness. Truly a philosophy crafted by the juden.

Shit man, I want to read this, is it interesting?

This was my favorite series when I was younger

Turner Diaries and Art of the Deal. Rest is just shit.

but you shouldn't have your point of view as you do in the first place, because all the shit in that book is based in LITERALLY nothing.
The guy doesn't know any science. He's a fraud.

Because African animals are more flighty and harder to tame.

Mine too. It takes small redpills from a early age.

This is a good one honestly

I guess trump was talking about you when he said he loves the poorly educated

It's the 19th century equivalent of reading academic journals. Not light reading by any stretch, but if you are all about taking time to digest every page, then it's for you.

Actually, it's garbage.

>GG&S has been destroyed by (even left leaning) anthropologists. Dumb people think it's what smart people write like.
>OP is a shit poster

The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawins
Chimpanzee Politics by Frans de Waal
Any Shakespeare
Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
Intellectuals and Society by Sowell
Free to Choose by Milton Friedman

Those are good starts

>you will never have an all powerful virginal evil sorceress waifu

you still didn't understand it. it was ok for her to take welfare because she lived in society as society was. she gave to society way more than an average person would so she can take some from it without being hypocritical

if she was living in an objectivist society and never gave ANY money to government then if would be hypocritical of her to ask for money from the government. You see user, it's not hard. It's actually quite easy, but you're a fucking retard so you couldn't do it.

Also, jews become jews through the control of the government. Without big government jews couldn't do any jewing you fucking retard because in a free market their jewish nepotism means absolute shit.

They didn't even develop the wheel though.

Liked this one, but it should have been much shorter. Rand could have gone without the long monologues and repeating the same messages over and over again.

Ooh burn. That's some clever shit there.

no u

Excellent choices my good sir

Oh shit. I just now realized the message of those books....

Excellent suggestions user

I am well aware of when and where domestication occurred. Why did these animals spread to Europe, but not Africa? And why did Europe benefit from these animals more than middle easterners? And who made the iron tools for the Europeans?

actually you're being really ignorant right now
everybody knows that you need to domesticate the pigs first and then the pigs make you a wheel
grow up you raysis

Mandatory reading to get the history Jew out of your head.

Absolutely amazing, best book I have ever read. Read it, you will not regret it. To put it simply it is basically Clausewitz explaining the beginnings of Total War.

The white races versus the rest of the disease that are shitskins. The perfect metaphor.

Yep, it was foreshadowing something great.

I believe the income tax is wrong and unconstitutional, but still pay it so I don't get my house repossessed and get sent to jail. By your logic, that means that I am not entitled to my tax refund without making me a hypocrite.

I guess that the cuck will say wheels were also flighty and hard to tame. Like math and science and written language.

It's dope. Read it

>that cover

Nonsense, he will say it's because they didn't have any roads.

"Why Nations Fail" or "Violence and Social Orders"

Read "The Alchemy of Finance" by George Soros.

Know the mind of your enemy.

I would say that Cred Forums's Cred Forums and the alt-right basically use these same tacts. The left just can't handle having their own tools used against it.

no you retard.

it's this simple:
>you are playing a game as the government wants you to play it
>their rules(you don't agree with) but you still abide by
>so why shouldn't you use those same rules to benefit you just the same as the government has used the same rules to benefit FROM you

It's that simple. Are you fucking retarded lmao

This is /r/srs tier Objectivism argument, commit sudoku or worse yet go back to /r/srs

>It's ok to be degenerate because I live in a place where degeneracy is ok. I dislike this degeneracy because, when in Rome right?

This is weakness and is the logic of the simple minded. That shit might pass for good reasoning in dumb fuck serbistan, but I prefer to demonstrate my beliefs through acts, not through ostensibly accepting what is wrong with society and bitching about it in a long drawn out dog shit novel that can literally bore people death.

Implying that nepotism couldn't be applied to a large corporate structure.

Not to blow my own horn but:
It literally mentions GG&S and thrashes it.

>I believe the income tax is wrong

This book is actual garbage. "Zebras can't be domesticated" fuck off Jared Diamond.

Will do.

Anyone know any good books on race beyond the one already mentioned?

Diamond's initial question, "why didn't Africans conquer Europe instead of the other way around?" is a fine question. But he comes at it from a very white liberal angle where he removes any agency from the races, to avoid sounding racist. So now white people just happened to have access to better weaponry, better immune systems, and better infrastructure, but there's mostly handwaving when it comes to talking about what SS Africa was doing during that time.

Everyone on pol should read Guns Germs and Steel. Not because it is good, it makes hardly any sense. But it is important to understand the way that liberals see the world, where convulted explanations are more palatable than simple ones so long as they do not hurt any feelings.

If you do read GG&S you really have to read two other books that approach the same topic in very different ways. The first book to read is Why Nations Fail, which adds political systems to the equation. It is a great book and you can quote it without your liberal family members completely disowning you. This is a tasty purple pill that you can feed people to ween them onto red pills further on down the track. Why Nations Fail is by Robinson and Acemoglu and it is very convincing.

The other book you have to read is "The Wealth and Poverty of Nations". This is a fantastic book that looks at "culture" (wink wink, race) and its impact on the development of a welfare gap between peoples. It is an expansive book that has overarching macro analysis and is peppered with innumerous and detailed case studies that are fascinating in their own right. The book does struggle for cohesion at points, but it is so ambitious it might be forgiven.

in a free market, a company that doesn't hire the absolute best people loses against the company that does. it's that simple.

there's no government to help out, that means you're on your own. no subversions, no trickery, no nothing. sink or swim son.

That's why people would learn real fast that nepotism is bad news. Nepotism is by definition hiring someone NOT based on their skill. And that will make you sink.

Graham Hancock, mah nigga

This is only true in a perfectly competitive market where there's significant disparity between the best workers and the worst.

Like, do you really think there's going to be a huge difference between a shop owner hiring his kids to help clean the store and hiring an actual professional cleaner?

>lets use the most irrelevant job position to show how it skill of workers doesn't matter

it's like your brain isn't capable of any abstraction

Except that taxes were raised on people who produced before said road was built. And if we were to go back far enough, stomping a dirt trail requires no government

Service is the #1 industry in the US right now, I'm not sure how you think there's some massive disparity between workers where nepotism is going to sink companies.

ALL OF YOU NEED TO READ THIS

why does everyone post this shitty book by some jewey jew?

Well his point is that because SS Africans didn't have excess food because no good crops occurred naturally and no animals were easily tamed so they were just less efficient and over 1000's of years the cumulative man hours devoted to non agricultural activities lead to further development of technology. I think he's partially right that being more efficient allowed colonialism to happen but he doesn't address how QI averages do correlate with HDI and GDP even once technology IS made available to these African populations.

Listen genius.

The reason Europe becane advanced is that since they had access to beasts of burden, it allowed them to advance into developing works of science.

Literally the only reason Cred Forums hates this book is because it doesnt say"blacks are stupid".

I can recommend this one from a good negro

>SS Africans didn't have excess food because no good crops occurred naturally and no animals were easily tamed

Which is weapons grade bullshit.

thanks, ill check them out

It's the sort of book that Military Officers would read.

Well that's true, Eurasians did tame beasts of burden and Africans did not, however Africans had access to many large animals that can be tamed and if bred properly could probably be domesticated but just weren't. Which leads to the forbidden question of "why didn't the Africans think to do this?" And QI is a possibility for why these more complex societies did not begin at all.

Reading "the history of PZ battalion 503 (one of the all tiger units), written by ex servicemen from the unit.

Good read, but brings home the real weakness in the idea behind tigers, never enough of them, and if you knew where they were, you also knew they wouldnt be 50km away in less than a day or 2.
Huge logistical tail behind every unit.

(((Alex Epstein)))

I think the r/K stuff makes a lot of sense. Whites are smarter/more inventive and better at planning ahead, because they had to evolve to be in a climate where food was scarce many months of the year.

Whereas sub-saharan Africans have a good climate and food year-round. When getting chased down and eaten by some bigger/more powerful animals is what you have to worry about, not a long/cold winter and succumbing to the elements, you might tend to evolve and be naturally selected more for physical speed and endurance, not intelligence.

Would require liberals to actually acknowledge that there are genetic differences between groups, though. People descended from sub-Saharan Africans are more athletic but less intelligent. It's not they're fault, they're a product of their environment, just like Europeans, Asians, etc.

I can understand knowing your enemy but why shold anyone waste time by reading Marx or the Communist Manifesto? It's like trying to study psychology reading Freud and treating him as a relevant authority in the field.

Meant to point out that they are a product of their environment. Just not in the way Jared Diamond claims.

Got it, should be read by everybody.
Find a good translation, there can be some that are much more difficult to read because of clunky translation.
Anyone recommend a decent version?

Excellent book, cant recommend highly enough for a look at the "mass movement" mindset.

Reading "the Alexiad" which is Anna Comenias biography of her father, the Byzantine emperor around the time of the first crusade.
Gives you a good idea why the empire collapsed, its non stop fighting off invasions and revolutions for the entire time.

Too bad those books got fucking weird at the end.

Do you guys know some good books on the Korean War or the Irish War of Independence?
They seem interesting but aren't so popular so I haven't found much info.

My recommendation is pic related, entertaining and full of relevant discoveries and events concerning Project Manhattan.

but that's not true :O

The Prince by Macchiaveli and The Art of War by Sun Tzu

Max Hastings's book on the Korean War perhaps? I mean it's the only book on the subject that I've read but he's a known historian.

>stomping a dirt trail requires no government

Anarcho-Primitivist spotted!

Start lifting

If someone is starting phil, you houldnt start with analytic phil. You should start with modern classics (descartes, locke, Kant) Then move into the analytic stuff to show the contrast.

The Korean War Almanac by Paul Edwards and Max Hastings book are the only ones I have. It's not a very talked about war at all.

Contributing

>No digitized abs
>No globalized Persian million man march
>Based Greek soldiers fighting for their lives through the Middle East and Anatolia.
>Calls out Spartans for more or less being dickheads
>Reads like an adventure novel but is real history

Ok thanks m8s.

Am I the only one that read the title here, danebro?

The creature from Jekyll Island

by G. Edward Griffin

This is a must read!
There is audiobook too.

>inb4 reddit neckbeards

Screen cap this fags. Trump will negotiate directly with Russia on this in the next two weeks and diffuse tensions

It has some kickass quotes.

wrong thread

The Tain is a must read for those who hate women in power.

Please elaborate on this potato bro

bump

either you are

Howard

or

Peter

nomatter what you think about ayn rands political views, the instincs of a women speaks very clearly in this book.

Pic related and Storm of steel by Ernst Junger are pretty damn good. There's also Rommel's Infanterie greift an which is not very Cred Forums related but is a good read.

>Atlas shrugged
>Be Eddie Willers
>Loyal to Dagny throughout the entire book
>Have been working at the company my entire life, as have my parents
>The nicest person in the book, and genuinely the only likeable character
>Have a romantic attraction for Dagny
>Henry comes in and completely cucks me
>Dagny constantly insults me
>Still loyal to Dagny
>Agree to take care of her company while she runs off with Henry to fuck constantly and live in a valley with a bunch of other rich people to survive the apocalypse without me
>Book ends with my train breaking down in the middle of no where, looking out at the desolate dead world, and breaking down crying
>Henry and Dagny are probably fucking somewhere in a mansion
What did she mean by this?

Good bit of English history, at least from the memoirs of one relatively-unknown figure. Guy is a good old fashioned manly red-pilled knight that stands by his word to the point that even his rivals and enemies respect him for it. The type of read that afterwards, you can see the value in standing up for everything you believe in, regardless of how it might all turn out.

That and Richard the Lionheart was a chad.

this, we are learning to out-kike the kikes by becoming the kikes... that shit infuriates them

This is absolutely true, regardless of your personal religious beliefs. Western Civilization will be confusing and unreachable to you, if you do not have at least a working command of the Bible.

>The Alexiad

Amazing book user. I love the part where the crusaders pop up and it's just like another barbarian migration to them

That's AT-43 art.....