Is the alt-right basically this generation's Anonymous?

Is the alt-right basically this generation's Anonymous?

I feel like history is starting to repeat itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anonymous started out as silly and then became srs. Alt right started out as srs (Amren, Jared Taylor etc.) and then became silly.

Post your Cred Forums tier shit somewhere else.

Anonymous is this generation's Anonymous. Jesus Christ, it wasn't that long ago, guys.

Anonymous is a foreign government.

Though realistically the NPR nerds really sounded like they were plotting some hacks today...

Real Anonymous is fucking dead and has been for years. Operation Payback was probably the last non-cringe shit they did.

"Alt-Right" is a scary name placed on opposition to Hillary Clinton. It's meant to scare women and numales on tumblr. They're literally afraid of a cartoon frog.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8

Nah you're thinking of the alt-left mate. They pretend to be alt-right but don't care about white identity/nationalism and think all races are equal.

No, alt-right is a total invention. """Anonymous""" while appearing similar to outside forces made its own name for shits and giggles.

No.
user is for free speech and totally against any side.
Fuck you and the alt right. I've been on Cred Forums when you pooped green and drank titty milk. We aren't racist, we hate stupid.

>We aren't racist
_donald

Fuck off cuck.

Considering that both the NSAlt-Right and CIAnonymous are both government-devised astroturfed cointelpro psyops campaigns aimed at us as an attempt to label, kettle, and criminalize us, which none of us ever identified with or ever thought either of them were anything but faggoty outsider nigger shit: yeah, it is.

Actually if you want to poop green, all you have to do is eat a lot of black twizzlers or similar. The fake licorice flavoring they use (anise IIRC) reacts in such a way as to turn your poop bright green.

It's pretty wild if you're not expecting it.

>Alt-Right
>government-devised

>t. CIA diaspora

The government(s) didn't devise Anonymous, and didn't really care about it for quite some time, although they did mess with it constantly and eventually figured it would make a good vehicle for their operations.

Do you even know who Paul Gottfried and Richard Spencer are?

That's what they'd love the kids to believe.
And the stupid tavis did, like the stupid tavis they are.
Yeah, they're shills, why?

The ideas of the alt-right predate Amren by decades. I'd say Rockwell was the earliest, closest thing to the so-called "alt-right": youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

/r/ whatever is more your brand, emu.
> cuck
Thanks for proving my point, nu-pol
Thanks. I thought the titty milk would get the idea across. Guess not.

It's kind of funny because Anonymous gave themselves that label, and are now extreme SJWs. The "Alt-Right" was anonymous until it was given a (((label))), and is right-wing.

>That's what they'd love the kids to believe.
Of course they would. Duh.

It's also the safe assumption, which is why I came back and worked to push it after I noticed they were starting to shitcan literally autists over stupid nonsense.

I know, OP has to be literally like 13 years old if 2007 seems like a different generation.

actually u are legion

>Yeah, they're shills
Source.

Yes obviously the ideas predate the term.

Do you know who I am?
No. So I'm user. Nice try with the label, though. It won't stick.

>user is for free speech and totally against any side.

The old user as in pre-chanology did. The co-opted SJW "anonymous collective" of today likes to silence their opponents all the time.