Why do bigots want to deny two consenting adults in love the right to be legally united?

Why do bigots want to deny two consenting adults in love the right to be legally united?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kids can not have two dads

Are we being raided? This is the fifth gay thread made in an hour.

They destroy the family unit and promote degeneracy and promiscuity.

>fucking guys in the butt
>in love

Gays are not degenerate because they are gay, but most gays are degenerates. Like the vast majority. I know cuz I'm bi and have given up trying to fuck gay men cuz they are all degenerates.

Why is there such a strong, undeniable correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia?

Because what is more masculine. A penis? Or a pussy. Those who go with Bagoo get all cranky over this. The end

>two consenting adults
Why do bigots want to deny two consenting human beings in love the right to fuck like rabbits?

Just because of their agenda to take over America and turn all good Christian people like us into perverts.

Hi Putin. Ya fuck. Go raspberry another little boy. Trump Epstein supporting fuck

Wrong again. Everything you sad sacks say on this is built on twisting lies

they can have any legal contact they want. it will never be a marriage.

faggot

Hello autistic gay leaf, we meet again. You taking care of yourself mate? I'm still worried about your mental well-being.

>I bought into the Plato meme that Adam used to be a hermaphrodite so I marry to grow my own vagina and become like him/her again. Marry Christ instead you dirty bastard. Go cry inside mgtow and circ threads some more. Aaaand good bye

Not wrong. The gay people try to convince us that gay is good when in reality they are actually Jewish monsters hellbent on destroying the Earth and spreading their gayness because they can

Clamdigger. Closeted bitch. Zionist
Take your threads and fuck your loose ass with them

this.
i'm in the same situation dude

C'mon, don't talk to me like that. I thought we were friends now, you and I?

>so buy lots if youre international and save on shipping

Why do Fags keep pushing an agenda?

how about I'm ruling over whether you can or not?. Who am I ? /lgtb/

Same position here, fucking degenerates ruining the name for the few based gays.

i don't understand how anyone could be involved in a serious relationship with a woman desu

Marriage is not done for aesthetic purposes. Monogamous heterosexual long-life marriage is the evolutionary reproductive strategy that has lead to the greatest civilizations. It must therefore be prioritized and defended against any alternative that might undermine it.

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals
psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527

HIV Among Homosexual and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/

HIV in the United States
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

HIV Increase Among Black Gays Called 'Alarming'
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1

because God is le bigote

OP is an angry gay privileged white man, you racist if you don't want some manly black brotha kawk in your gaphole senpai with pubes on his chest.

I don't believe in gay marriage because love isn't real. There is only lust. I believe that marriage should be gotten rid of entirely. It's an ancient nonsensical concept based on religion

Too many potential health hazards that can be spread to the public.

Nobody wants you to not slurp cum and fuck asses,we just want you to keep it to yourselves.

I don't want my children seeing your faggotry out in public. It's not rocket surgery.

Leaf spotted, please kill yourself cuck bastard.

>based on religion
Wrong

t. m'lady