Hillary faked Greensboro appearance?

Something's up.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/09/live-stream-hillary-clinton-rally-in-greensboro-north-carolina-watch-video-online-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=wzlS_Bsnocg
youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0
youtube.com/watch?v=eL-eZjc_XOI
youtube.com/watch?v=4EwgkVS_7eI
youtube.com/watch?v=2jlaE_8zcMU
youtube.com/watch?v=TkVHdUkMJdk
youtube.com/watch?v=tYytVzbPky8
youtu.be/8-Jy_DZlfT4
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7PJpQ7cRA
youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:x6dCCTsonvEJ:82.221.129.208/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
youtu.be/5pWwt9gzOs0?t=2s
ip-lookup.net/index.php
hcidata.info/host2ip.cgi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actual autism

You are retarded.
Kill yourself you delusional Drumpftard

FAKE.

Fuck off drumpfshit.

It is weird, they don't even track her with their cameras

>this kills the CTR

You're on to something user, keep it up.

cant even make public appearances anymore

link to vid?

oops, meant this one

Do you think the CTR shills will ever cotton on to how wer can identify them so easily, even from legitimate critics of the Don who populate the board?

Here ya go:

heavy.com/news/2016/09/live-stream-hillary-clinton-rally-in-greensboro-north-carolina-watch-video-online-speech/

nothing new

holy fuck are you retarded? damn this can't be real

>every little thing Hillary involves pulling the wool over everyones eyes

This year just keeps on giving

so you saying she was in a green room?

Hillary is in the phones, she's just too small to be seen.

The problem is that the camera is zooming, while the cellphones are not zoomed.

That's true, and, who the fuck would video a generic Hillary speech?

Bump this is great

>implying hillary is real

shes just a lie we tell to scare the kids

I love Cred Forums but yeah, some people here are a bit retarded.

You libcucks have tumblr retards though so fuck off.

Here's another angle

No happening
Shut it down!

this is stupid but can someone explain this gif?
also checked

heh, they went back and blocked the one girl's phone with a graphic

how deep is this rabbit hole?

I thought this was stupid when I saw it earlier but the things about the phones is really joggin my noggin.

Lulz, I actually attendee this rally. You guys are stupid conspirtards. Looking for any crazy excuse for when Drumpf loses

Got any photos of it then?

Good, then you can post a pic or video of Hillary you took then lay this nonsense to rest.

You do have some evidence right?

Thank you for correcting the record gyro nigger

photos or gtfo, shill

Do you know how cameras work retard?

Hillary is dead. Biden is now running as her using a mix of costuming, make-up, and CGI. The crowd wasn't real because they're not ready for live appearances yet.

You could have just walked into bait for shooped pics

so fucking sloppy haha. guess even that faked speech was too much for hillary and they couldn't be bothered to do another take.

post a pic? what is a famous pizza joint in Gboro? Im from there

Is that Hillary on the phone in the bottom left? It actually looks like her

Woah, holy fuck mate! Blew me away desu. Yeah I remember that thread that you started as any patriotic Cred Forumsack would do about Hillarys miraculous recovery and the live footage you posted along with it.

Faark may as well become a faggot and polish knobs for a living now ay cunt. Any crazed conspiritards here have some pocketmoney they want to exchange for blowies since this cunt blew me away so fucken good, I know have purpose in life?

You guys are extremely retarded. You know that?

Yes, and?

You can literally see people on the top left, they're slightly higher and off screen all but for a moment near the end you see a guys arm/ body. It's a raised section

So many (You)'s. Thanks Hillshills!

Something's going on guys. Something's going on. Some people are saying the event was faked. I'm not saying that, but some people are. This is a sad, sad situation.

You do realize that most people are voting against the candidate they don't like.

If Hillary died and Biden stepped up then he would win by a landslide.

so you think it's plausible that a person with the skills and foresight to edit a pre-filmed crowd into the fake rally would forget a basic continuity detail like what's on the phone screens?

you know on movie sets they have one person who's entire job is to keep that shit straight

Whilst I think this is dumb it is also a little weird. It's like there is almost no reaction when she shows up and all the camera phone screens look faked.

She's been dead, you idiots.

What kind of deep conspiracy hole are you crawling here? Nobody will be able to pull you out of that tinfoil pit.

OH SHIT
IT'S REAL

OK, made me look. Here's a video of the speech.

The cameras I'm seeing show her, the flags, etc.

youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=7m18s

yes. people dont give a fuck when its televised on shitty cameras

>what is perspective

i really hate her but this is stupid lmao

wrong, bankruptcy fag.

You know we can all recreate this little scene using our own phones and another person? And it looks like it should.

Your video says Reno, Nevada. Mine is from Greensboro today.

Hey mate. I'm looking for tips to become a professional cocksucker because of this cunt and couldn't pass up the opportunity to ask an absolute legend for some advice.

Implying im not an idiot and can tell if somethings been shoooped
God you think everyone on this board is as autistic as you?

>shillary enters stage
>let's just film this empty space then
unfit

>If Hillary died and Biden stepped up

Sorry, DNC picked a candidate and ballots are printed in states that make it illegal to change them one they are.

Votes for Hillary ad DNC candidate wouldn't et inherited by Biden.

DNC know about Hillary's health issues, and still eliminated all other competition to make her the Party pick. They're stuck with her. IF she dies, there is no law mandating that both parties have a living candidate.

They fucked themselves.

Alive, and Trump winds. Dead, and he still wins.

They'll reveal the surprise closer the election. One debate, Biden will simply show up in her place and break the news that she passed as if it just happened, with emergency party meetings determining his place as her successor. Trump will be prepared to grill Hillary (e-mails, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, etc.) and be thrown off, while Biden will come fully prepared.

You can maybe explain away the 2nd vid with perspective, but what about the phones? Their screens appear to show a totally different room.

Are you retarded? here is the video, also $.23 has been deposited into your account.

The one phone in this one where she walks through has a faint jitter on the screen top. From what could be a tracking error. The other screens also look a bit to crisp color wise. Wheres the original feed from this? I'm pretty sure you guys are getting trolled by an user with basic after effects skills.

Wow there sure is a lot of "Its just coincidence" screaming in this thread, really make me think.

the detail on the phones is not good enough to tell if it shows hillary or not, the thing I found weird is all the hands and phones look superimposed

it just doesn't look right

Someone post the webm/vid of her whole body glitching out and disappearing from the camera shot.

check the vids sources dude, this shit is real. here is one from fox in phoenix, a verified youtube account

No, it's not.

She doesn't appear on the cellular phone screens, which means that the green screen theory holds weight.

If this concept gets to the mainstream, Hillary's fakery and corruption will be exposed to an even greater extent, and perhaps some normies will realize how severely she is manipulating them through the Talmudvision.

Since when has the law ever stopped the NWO kikes?

CTR TRYING SO HARD TO SHILL THIS

>I'm looking for tips to become a professional cocksucker

Try asking your mother for some advice.

Sorry, the camera on my phone doesn't work....not sure why want pics, it was on tv drumptard

I take it back watching the YouTube link it appears that is a small lens flare from a flash going off

plausible tbqh.... what the hell is with that notification box that pops up directly over the phones filming, which are in question and would prove whether the speech is real or not? I thought it was some conspiritard shit until i saw that.

if the speech does turn out to be faked, you can be damn sure Hillary has paid goons to lurk over here and try to sway our opinions, with all this pepe alt right stuff going on.

>that damage control lmfao

Yeah after seeing that I retract my comment

>Sorry, the camera on my phone doesn't work
You wouldn't know the phone brand, it's from Canada...

I heard about the green screen theory but I didn't think much of it till I saw the speech. Isn't her outline a bit weird? It does look like someone being put in front of a green screen. Like a low budget film. Anyone else see it too?

theres only one screen that shows a figure in a pink top but you'd expect the bright white signs, clothing colors behind that figure to show too.

I really hope I didn't get trolled by someone who edited the source vid, but it looks like multiple sources are showing the same thing. If I find a Greensboro video that's different from the others I will recant.

This must be legit, because of the number of obvious shills in this thread.

uhhh

this can't be a coincidence

welp, I'm sold

she might be dead, but it's more likely she's just incapable of giving a speech

I live in Greensboro, nobody I know went to it. Nobody even heard of the event happening until after it was over. She apparently did this in the old rec center, but our old rec center has blue walls not tan.

i used digital super science techniques to analyze the phones.

youtube.com/watch?v=4EwgkVS_7eI

and it looks like the room.

>i don't know how video is encoded
common core at it's best

dead since 9/11 bro

controlled demolition

all this circus is the jews laughing at us

there will be no debates.

I'm with you guys and typically immediately dismiss bored /x/ faggots, but as I keep looking through videos it seems like this is might be a pattern. Her health could be in such bad shape that she is filmed multiple times to show her at her best.

The debates are going to be interesting.

>white people in Greensboro
Yea it's fake

She is more immediate but I can't pass up such a golden opportunity. I can almost smell the Somali cum on your breath, wofting through my craptop. Invigorating to be honest.

At uncg there are plenty of whites, but right across the tracks they all disappear.

>The debates are going to be interesting.
4:1 debates don't happen.

Not sure what they will pull, but they will never let Hillary on stage with Trump.

That's fake footage, those phones were green-screened over the original footage.

o fug

>that conspiracy theory

Consider your records corrected you little basement dwelling bitches. In 7 weeks, you will see your phony "God emperor" fail

how many shills are actually in this thread?

Sorry, I was thinking of a different video. This is the original footage but it's because the phones aren't zoomed in and can't get a good angle on her causing her to be difficult to see.

Heaps. 1 out of 3 of us.

Someone show me irrefutable proof that she actually had a rally in Greensboro

maybe they already have her in the soul vault, waiting for emilio estavez to get caught by mic jagger.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jlaE_8zcMU

here is additional proof of faked rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=TkVHdUkMJdk

you see that guy hit the overhead ramp, lol oh, shit.

conspiracy theory because i call you out when you give the bs answer that your phone camera conveniently doesn't work?

could have just said you didn't want to film it instead of following the narrative that we ASSUMED to be right, sus.

that is really fake holy shit. you guys are on to something to here.
seriously look at the phones

holy shit.

If CTR was going to start giving scripted responses for shopped pics they would be believable.

Can do!

so fucking butt blasted lmao hillshill

Look at the black lady's phone with the orange nail polish and printed shirt. There's a head clearly in front of her on the phone screen, but from her height holding the phone there should be nothing on it. WTF.

Logistically, what would even be the point? It would be cheaper and easier to hire folks to attend. There are also multiple camera sources so multiple new outlets would need to be in on it. And to what end?

The conspiracy that she is deathly I'll doesn't hold. There is a public live debate in a week.

Or it will go mainstream and the entire media will laugh at "us" because 3 or 4 retards at Cred Forums pushed tinfoil faggotry on us without solid evidence.

Don't bother with this shit unless it's actually conclusive IMO

easy, this youtube user verified he was there by telling us he was there

btfo=you

video is encoded so only the person would phase out?

I don't understand how it is that it seems to skip frames to a place where she isn't even in the fucking shot. That seems really damn unusual, and I've never seen a video glitch out 20 minutes into the past at random, which is the only time when she wasn't in that shot yet. Please explain if I'm being dumb

This, fucking retards make me cringe, half of Cred Forums needs to be gassed with the kikes.

Blah blah blah

How's it make all you Nazis feel that no matter what, Clinton is winning, and we will push progressively left farther than you can imagine. Let that sink in, cucks

yeah her hair looks greenscreen AF

>what the hell is with that notification box that pops up directly over the phones filming....I thought it was some conspiritard shit until i saw that.

That is called a coverup of their fuckup.

I agree with this. It feels fishy, and there's not way to "red hand" prove it.

maybe logistically it is worse to apy people to attend becuase that's more people that the word could get out to

To be honest, I do think it's actually plausible, I just don't want to see it if it isn't conclusive. Some of the examples of "evidence" posted upthread are fucking pathetic to the point where I almost think it's a Jew shilling us

It's called a front facing camera, you imbecile.
They're filming what's behind them.
Just accept Drumpf's defeat and stop making up retarded conspiracy theories. Fucking loser.

I WAS THERE NOTHING STRANGE HAPPENED MOVE ALONG!

I WAS ALSO AT SANDY HOOK SO MANY DIED OMG

I WAS ALSO AT 9/11 AN SAW THE PLANES HIT THE BUILDINGS, THEY WERE REAL

OMG TINFOILERS

wtf is this butt blasted normie doing on our board

gtfo shill

Suck dick, kike.

I honestly think about 25% of people on Cred Forums these days are just kikes trying to take control and trick us into going down their path

She "phases out" because her parts of the image are "dynamic" and thus being redrawn every time. The encoder sees the background is static so it saves those for longer. Thus they're actually just frozen. Look up data moshing and how different frames encode/ encoding. It'll clear it right up.

why the fuck is this butt blasted normie on our board? and why are you so dickhard for clinton? you go to her rally and then come to Cred Forums to white knight on our board?

I'm starting to think you actually are a hillshill

kek

It's a bit odd but nothing concrete. I'd agree this is a waste of time.

Confirmed Greenscreen visible for the first 4 seconds.

That is actaully pretty big evidence. Anyone taking camera footage would be locked on Hillary.

Yes this is a fake fucking issue.

Yes, they put the crowd into space so a tight camera angle woudl show the crowd and the flag..etc.

Highly staged to make it look like more people than it is...but not a fake altogether.

You can see her clearly in the phones at the beginning of the video.

Its just a simple case of all the camera trickery to make it appear like a large crowd is throwing everything off

Thats it.

basically the video sometimes glitches because encoding updates only moving pixels, while others stay the same. When the encoding software fails to recognise moving and static pixels that shit happens, it's called datamosh
Check out this video for additional info:
youtube.com/watch?v=tYytVzbPky8

How do you get people to volunteer to cheer an empty stage and react to a speaker not present? Your proposal doesn't solve the secrecy issue.

>youtu.be/8-Jy_DZlfT4
She dead her whole campaign is fake

its not fake.

But wtf is in her jowels?

Check the quads bitch. It's your frog God kek correcting your records. CLINTON 2016.

Then surely someone has some personal photos and videos of the event they took and can post? No? No one, anywhere? On any website?

i noticed that too. there are many easy giveaways here to be called out. also, people seem to be taking perfectly/shake jitter free video on their phones.

Yes they are, but you dont understand everything is so stacked to the center....her staging is not very wide.

kek

The problem is with out knowing all the lens involved and the full layout of the room. This will merely be labeled odd, or called lens distortions and perspective, and make everyone look like retards. It's odd as fuck, but it's also not strong evidence.

or any alternate angles for the different news stations? all footage ive seen is identical
hillary intern gave up started trolling

Keep your eyes on that hand for the first 4 seconds, nothing to do with clinton.

Green screen glitch, cameras not following her movement, different background on the phones.
No fucking way lmao

Ignore the serb, it's the same one in every thread

Cameras not following her movements can be chalked up to an operator with a very long lens. He has to move slowly and there's a bit of disconnect with that as well. That and the glitch is pretty much debunked by anyone who works in broadcast.

>all footage ive seen is identical
This for me is the weirdest part.

hmmm

Watch the right hand side of the screen where she "comes in" from, you can see a random doorway open up through the people's arms, then the camera pans left and Hillary appears.

eh, I'm not usually one for conspiracies, but i can't help but question this.

what the fuck, that's weird as shit
I guess it could be something to do with the angle, but the phones look nothing like the room

I think he means the phone cameras. You'd think if someone went to a Hillary event they would want to turn their phones toward Hillary as she walked by, not just film straight ahead.

everything in this thread has been debunked already, no happening here
move along

WOAH wtf is that

OK but why did it glitch back to 20 minutes earlier in the video... doesn't it usually just glitch to a part within seconds of the glitch happening... because the stage wasn't blank at any point in the recent vicinity of the glitch taking place... which is why people suspect it wasn't just a glitch in the video, but might have been green screen

She pre-records it because she can't afford non-controlled audience that can gave her a seizure.

and another thing. who the fuck is this ecstatic about Clinton 2016. especially on Cred Forums. I'm still undecided on who to vote for, and all of the voices encouraging me to vote for Hillary know full well she is just a lesser of two evils.

The only people who are this ecstatic about Clinton 2016 are widowed mothers. And there are none of those on Cred Forums. user, are you a hillshill?

i'd take those odds

Kek

Damn, something is up here. I mean we need to get this shit trending on twitter so more people know about it.

Nice job OP

The amount of shills in this thread just prove how much you're on to something

chelsea pls

>I'm not usually one for conspiracies
Why not? Every political action made is motivated by one.

>the phones look nothing like the room
BINGO!

ever heard of custom camera apps? this could be one, considering how dumb hill-shills are they probably use one for filters

Full Event Video
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ7PJpQ7cRA

It's from this: youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0

It's right at the beginning.

are you trying to suggest that a room full of random people are all using the same custom camera app?

>implying we're not all widowed mothers

ever since my son died..

Oops, meant to reply to you. See

>That and the glitch is pretty much debunked by anyone who works in broadcast.
No way dude, video does not artifact that way if it's one scene, it would have to be composed from 2 shots, one being an overlay, otherwise the blocks around her edges would also be distorted.

Also there is NO explaining why the stand completely disappears at all.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me.

That account has no videos, no playlists, no subscriptions, no liked videos, no profile comments, no subscribers, or anything. They have also attempted to scrub their profile and limit the ability to view these things as much as possible. The account was created on June 24 of this year and has essentially no activity other than supporting Hillary.

It's either a troll account created for the express purpose of ironically supporting Hillary or it's a paid marketer.

I used to refuse to believe that a major us political party would have such shitty security that they would get hacked.

But here we are.

Getting slid hard

>same rally that everyone notices she appears to be using a green screen the video just happens to glitch her and her podium out of the video

Wew lads

>those digits
it's done Cred Forums, pack it up Hillary is the next POTUS

probably because if they were green screening it, they would just reshoot and recheck everything twice and then thrice again. or if hill is so sick - just correct it with cgi or whatever
in case of a real footage there is no need to do that, well, since it's real and any change could easily be seen and used in a thread like this as an evidence

why did it glitch 20 mins back, probably because it was the last static frame, so it saved it, and every frame since was a moving frame, so it just kept them in buffer. look up the video i sent you, he talks about this near the end.
about icecream and pizza frames

maybe the phones were all aimed at the podium/stage, but the camera was pointed a good 30 degrees to the right of the podium, so the phones and the camera weren't pointing at the same thing? Which is why they weren't showing the same image?

I mean I know this is a Micronesian basket weaving enthusiast board and y'all are trying to outdo each other with crackpot conspiracies but holy shit maybe you should go for a walk, get some human interaction

The crowd look unenthusiastic as fuck.

GFREEN SCREEN?

FAKE EVENT?

TINY CROWDS?

SICK HILLARY?

WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?

nope, you can see that majority of them are just iphones

>checking your own quads

CTR confirmed.

This is not real. Her pointing at nothing is an obvious give away. Someone somewhere has to have this video from a previous speech and can over lay it to this bullshit.

Singles confirm

is this real?

wtf is going on Cred Forums?

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc

all news stations footage is 100% identical. same camera same footage

checked

Isn't there a crowd behind her? You see them just as the webm ends. Am I being memed?

More importantly, telecom grade equipment would not do this. I highly doubt they're using consumer grade shit and transporting it over consumer grade wires/protocols. I would not be surprised if there were encoding errors on a composed render though.

Oy vey, those are some very anti-semitic digits. Racist! Delete this!

hillary died on 9/11

her fbi cronies are just doing a puppetshow with a greenscreen

So you're telling us that they're all using the same filter that happens to add people that aren't even there?

Okay, so if hillary was shooped in, then why do all the people turn their heads and follower her as she's walking?

>Am I being memed?
No, this is the 1/100 instances where the whispers are true.

She's been dead for 4 years.

Is this more CTR disinfo? Fucking retarded, sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

Anyone who doesn't know she's dead by now is hopelessly bluepilled and would be better dealt with by firing squad.

21:14 @ 0.25 speed

CIA*

Anti-slide bump.

This is fucking spoopy.

there you go - filmed the entire thing from another angle. i know you all want to believe she's fucking dead but parkinsons doesn't kill that quickly. stop making yourselves look stupid and shut up about this nonsense.

confirmed

tupac projection confirmed

iPhone:
>Giant blue billboard/poster
>Solid horizontal black line against the wall
>DRAPED MUTHA FUCKING FLAGS MAKING HALF CIRCLES

ABC Camera:
>metal rails
>shillary + tall blonde haired man
>SEPARATE US FLAGS THAT ARE RECTANGLE

Sorry, the blue panel in front of her is static, and shouldnt have phased out along with her. Don't know if you're a shill trying really hard, but if you are really for real you would have noticed that.
t. CS student

>I WAS THERE! I HAVE PROOF!

>WOW you actually think I'm going to provide you with PROOF? Are you retarded??

Nice dub dubs you handsome little cunt

If no one checks your quads. Your quads are irrelevant. You can't self check. How about you learn the rules before you post hillshill.

>Am I being memed?
Yes you are. This is likely a CTR shill job.

get it to the normies now

IT'S REAL!!

It's a regional thing there bud not a literal pixel to pixel ratio. It could also be a feed glitch as it doesn't fully work like a frame to frame glitch. If you really knew what you were talking about you'd know what that is.

Holy shit! That must be fake. How could you see the white stripes behind her?

>Check the quads bitch
>no quads

EMBARRASSING

NOT EVEN DUBS

KEK SPEAKS

More importantly why does the whole podium disappear

Jesus christ, it does look like a shoop.
PRAISE KEK.

no. FBI

we are on to your game FBI shills.

we all know the CIA wants hillary and all you FBI cucks dead for what you did to them in benghazi and behind the scenes

What are these used for and why does one person have one on the back of their hand?

There's also times where the whole frame has artifacts from the glitch.

He's pointing at his other shill post, quad ones

>when the shills try to justify their retarded non arguments using our system of cognitive dissonance
Really out did himself there

could be just for admission to rally

have they used these at other rallies?

OH SHIT DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

Heres screenshot

Yeah, but why stick it on the back of your hand, on your sleeve and or your shoulder? Doesn't make sense.

unfortunately this second angle pretty much debunks the whole thread

The wrist bracelets are definitely common and things you'd find at most events.

>give attendant your ticket
>get a bracelet

no idea what those pink dots are though

fuk
ur right

They're markers to indicate which parts of the film to doctor later, someone didn't do their job

Bracelets are for those who donated $10,000.
Dots are for those to prep the Bull Clinton after the rally for the loli action

And how do you explain this ?

she is on the camera you dumb ass, you can see the teal jacked on the phone

Movies also spend months and sometimes years in the editing room floor before the public sees them.

could be
this makes sense
no one on her side has a fucking clue

just like her shit server

movies with millions of dollars cant pull this off but sure autism is a real thing

I can't , I have no clue what the dots are. Focus on those, not the bracelets though.

I don't even care if it's real. Anything to generate more distrust of Clinton and more concern of her (((health))) is a good thing.

She's not wearing a Teal outfit at Greensboro, Cpt. Fucking Obvious.

It also shows you the power of a telephoto lens flattening out a room, very interesting.

Except she's wearing a red outfit instead of a teal one during the rally?

Who makes this disinfo you're supposed to be debunking? Neck yourself famalam

She's not alive and ok. If you want to know the truth go to this website. 82.221.129.208 just copy and paste and it will take you to a site that will show you EXACTLY what is happening now. Hillary was arrested on 9/11 the Hillary you see at south carolina is a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE, cgi, it's what they do in hollywood and what they do when they want you to think planes hit the towers on 9/11. Go to th site and look at the photos.

this is a comment on the youtube

I don't want to go to the site

>go to this IP address
yeah sure bro

some retard put two different photos an put them together........

>videos are strange but not that big of a deal
>half of everyone calling op an idiot is also using the word "drumpf"
Not sure who's jewing who anymore.

yea that's exactly what I was thinking and why I didn;t want to go to it hahaha

I aint copying n pasting that shit.

Someone confirm if this fuckers full of shit or not.

It's used for motion capture to overlay Hillary correctly. This is a fucking con lads.

Honeypot/10

>some retard
Does that excuse you being retarded?

nah it's real. She blinks out in one of the frames, and you can see everything that is behind her when she does.

>82.221.129.208
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:x6dCCTsonvEJ:82.221.129.208/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Don't worry its just a conspiracy website

Zapruder it, pol

Do it do it do it

Agreed. No happening. Look at the white phone in bottom right and ends up in bottom left with pale green rim/case. User zooms in on it. Watch as Hillary crosses the flag in that phone video. It's small, but you can see it.

youtu.be/5pWwt9gzOs0?t=2s

Shut this thread down. Unless you *want* to look like conspiracy nuts.

is there a way for some user to go to it behind 7 proxies so they are fine?

i am not a computer autist

it doesn't make any sense. If she was arrested, why would they run a fake version of her around?

>82.221.129.20 resolves to
"dyngja.orangewebsite.com"

I'm guessing some shock site, didn't check, don't care.

You're watching her on video right now, you dumbfuck.
The video you posted obviously fucking shows her, therefore you're wrong.

You almost got it right. the first x top lines are reproduced more ~20 times in the place of where the other lines should be. The video can be manipulated? yes, but that one is just a encoding glitch.

If there was a complicated pattern behind her, that would be very clear.

t. CS student

(kek at british universities)

No you are being lied too, the top three are the same rally and looked the same. The bottom two, someone put them there to make it look """"""""""""""""""""""fake""""""""""""""""""""""""

>when calling people a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, or sexist all fail because you overused them so you desperately try to find a new name to use

Doesn't lead anywhere. It's from Iceland, but no host.

ip-lookup.net/index.php

hcidata.info/host2ip.cgi

even the ping test fails.

fuck

nah, I can tell you right now that her phasing out with the pattern intact behind her is not a glitch

>I'm guessing some shock site

Well you're not wrong, what you will find here will shock you!

I think either way this should be spread.
There's not a good reason on why it shouldn't be.

I mean even if it's legit, and just silly errors here and there. What's the worse with having a full blown media circus, AGAIN. On us and put a tab on too. With them having to all debate and question the whole thing on tv. Getting the viewers to question it. And even get them to question the candidates.

>have you ever been greenscreened?
>have you now, or have you ever been known to greenscreen
>ya fuckin fake greenscreener

There's so much gold here that no matter the legitimacy, it wouldn't matter because it'll have them chasing their own asses. AGAIN. And maybe even dig deeper on fake media portrayal.

And shills are on full force mode tonight. Must be getting that time and a half time in.

Great. I can just imagine the mainstream media exposing this retarded theory as proof that Trump supporters are all retarded. I wouldn't blame them if they did desu

stfu hillshill hahahaha

lol

>conspiracy sites run by boomers

the creme de la creme

and here I thought Cred Forums could not come up with a conspiracy theory stupider than the body double

Its because this jim stone dude doesn't want to be found by the CIA or whoever wants to stop him "spreading the truth"

You've got to be fucking trolling at this point. There is no way anyone is stupid enough to actually think a compression error is proof that Hillary is a damn invisible floating space lizard or whatever you idiots are on about.

Welcome to Cred Forums.

Reminder that when no one shows up to her rallies, like here, they use interns to form a crowd and play recorded audience noises.
Hillary has literally no supporters except big banks and the mainstream media. Polls are fake, elections will be rigged.

Why doesn't the other angle have more than 3 minutes? Why aren't there photos?Its a honeypot. Logs your IP and now you have extremist material cached on your computer. Just look at the diagram/schematic, it's a weapon

Not like we've had Trump tweet pics before in the rep. primaries or anything

Here's a better image. Does someone know what these weird stickers are?
>admission stickers
Sure, but why stick it to the back of your hand, on top of your shoulder or on your shirt sleeve? It just doesn't make sense.
Why does the sticker on that person's hand disappear on several cameras?
>it's not the same hand
Watch the beginning of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
It's definitely the same hand.

I know it's a stupid and it could be nothing, but it's still strange.

>damn invisible space lizard
Who said that besides you, shill? Nice tactic btw

Here's $0.02 for your desperation. You really corrected the record there senpai

>Polls are fake, elections will be rigged.
yeah but they are forgetting what happens if hillary wins

Maybe snipers?

Super Zika

you really think hillary hires german neets to shitpost at 3am?

I'm drunk as fuck, but this looks so painfully obviously like CGI, what the fuck is this thread about? The last time I saw CGI this fucking obvious was watching the old Godzilla movie when tired out of my mind. Am I just that fucking drunk that I see normal footage like CGI, because this really doesn't look like normal footage. I went to for a sec and none of it looks this awful.

Pls respond.

Is that the user who was supposed to yell PRAISE KEK?

2bh I have so much shit on my computer at this point it doesn't even matter lmao

Nah, they're definitely stickers or something. If you watch the video I linked, you can see the person's hand move and with it the pink dot as well.

>what are proxies

the most obvious composite known to man

I'm just playing around, my Croatian brother to keep the thread alive. Have some track suits, my friend.

>Cred Forums is so fucking stupid, this is just the sat feed glitching out
>that single frame
>oh fuck

Ignore whatever I said. I'm exactly so drunk that whatever webms I see appear like CGI. Feels jarring.

Could someone make a S.E. with added at-at's a, a new Jabba scene and a more heightened sense of tension.

Like literally one of those beasts a storm trooper strolls out in on Tattoine. That kinda shit.

I MEAN LET'S IGN THIS SHIT UP (((SENPAI)))
9/10 GOAT

Forget the glitches, explain this

theres dozens of comments on the video that are saying the same thing

>it's best
>it is best

Murder yourself, jew.

how can we stop it

eh I didn't go to it

plus I have bleachbit and hammers

The alt right and Trump run on conspiracy theories. Unless its about them and the theories are actually facts. Then nothing is true.

these things aren't even the same resolution

They said Pepe is a well known white supremecy symbol. Something like .06 of the population trusts mainstream television news. Should have saved all the numbers, but essentially nobody is watching that shit.

Who cares what they say.

this is LITERALLY false flagging to make us look bad. of course it wasn't fake you fucking idiots

Is it literally** that? You fucking broad...

>LITERALLY
>in full caps

Spot the roasta

also you know the fact a whole women dissapear from shot suggesting composite along with the fact there is literally pespective/editing markers in some of the shots.

Anyone using this site long enough or the internet in general can spot a fake pretty easily let alone the amount of people that do video editing now a days.

Sometimes I wonder if the other 94% of people who say they dont trust the main stream media is because they think dey rayciss and dont be showin us da troof about what dey be doin to our peopo

Start a new thread, m9.

What looks odd about those shots, to me, is more the focussing. The crowd is not in perfect focus yet very high level of detail is visible on some of the screens.

Nah I'm the same drunk-user. It looks like there's a disconnect between her and anything she walks in front of.