What do you think about the Ukraine/Ukrainian people?

What do you think about the Ukraine/Ukrainian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI
youtube.com/watch?v=yatu7u-UaQ4
theyeshivaworld.com/news/ywn-videos/341687/video-of-interest-neo-nazis-vandalized-jewish-complex-in-uman.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they are beautiful people

Stop tempting us with lolis man!

they will be russians roon

If Hitler was cool with them then so am I

Unknown heroes.
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI

Cutest lolis on earth, does anyone know a online bride shop?

ged oud of here stalger xddd

>What do you think about the Ukraine/Ukrainian people?

Artificial nation invented by germans from peasants between Przemyśl and Lugansk
Nation without history and without any heritage

Some of the only women on earth who could make me remarry.

Fucking filth all ukrainians should die fuck them

>tfw no girl to be FWB with
>tfw no gf
life is truly suffering

That classroom looks comfy

Best immigrants in Portugal by a fucking mile. If only niggers and Romanians followed their example.

They are also pretty bro-tier and their chicks are qts.

Ahmed?

Shallow, ignorant, and crooked. Backwards. Women are way overrated.

I want to sex thir butts

dumb, ethnonationalist scum with a polish complex

same as Germans and Russians, so I'm used to a certain feeling anyway

Based and beautiful women too.

Kosher nazis.

no

Honourary aryans unlike their nigger tier Russian counterparts.

white

t. Deported U.K criminal

ok but gtfo with your hohol pride

>What do you think about the Ukraine/Ukrainian people?

total and complete fucking morons

Ukraine is now in shambles thanks to the civil war instigated by the US
All physical reserve gold, gone.
National resources being sold to private western corporations
IMF and WorldBank loans making Ukrainians slaves with no relief in sight with the wasted economy, all the while the politicians are skimming off subdivided loans while the people see nothing.
US proxy president doing everything it can to fight a proxy war with Russia via Donbass/Luhansk residents

Good luck Ukranians, you will need it.

>the Polish will always hate you
calm down and have an egg

Ukraine is an invented nation. Never in history has there been such a thing as "Ukrainian people" or "culture". They were either Russians, Turks, Tatars, or even Austro-Hungarians, but never Ukraininans. Ukraine is just a name for this piece of territory. After this territory was gained by USSR, they made it into a province. Through time, the people living in this province began imagining a sort of 'common identity' and proclaimed themselves as "Ukraininans" as if it means anything.

The very name Ukraine just means "region, land". It was even referred to as "the ukraine" until not long ago. It's not a nation any more than Rhode Island is a nation. It's a place where some people live, and if they declared themselves independent, they'd be independent, but really they'd still just be Americans.

Disgusting Jew-haters.
youtube.com/watch?v=yatu7u-UaQ4

>tfw just had some Ukrainian sausage
feels good man

maybe country would have worked out a bit better if you didn't insult every nation around you

haven't had some in a while, but you reminded me I have cabbage and should prepare some cabbage rolls.

>Through time, the people living in this province began imagining a sort of 'common identity'
No. Already in tsarist Russia, the territory of Ukraine was called Small Russia. Belarus was White Russia and Russia was Big Russia. This distinction of Ukraine dates back to 17 century Cossacks, but you hardly can say that they are an emanation of ukrainian identity, since they were merely a military organisation and fought with other Ruthenians

a lot of them hate poland, thats kind of a problem to me when the come here.

Rightful Russian clay.

>but really they'd still just be Americans.

It's like saying Americans are just European mutts with a majorly English root who immigrated to a North American continent. Palestinians, Israelis, Pakistanis, Serbs, Bosniaks, Americans, and Ukrainians-they all exist.

(but generally speaking I don't mind, just assimilate ffs!)

Maybe if Germans were satisfied with themselves enough and sat on their asses in their own country and didn't try to prove anything to Poland then it would have worked out much better

Fuck your gay ass trudeau's bitch you can suck my dick after i pull it out of your mother's ass

Lots of Scandinavian ancestry through Swedish viking settlements, and literally ancestral lands of the founders of Russia, the Rus.

then how do you explain the language? besides a nation is a social construct, if people assume that they are a nation, then well - we got a new nation just over here.

>not realizing this is stale pasta

There is no such thing as Ukraine

>It's like saying Americans are just European mutts with a majorly English root who immigrated to a North American continent. Palestinians, Israelis, Pakistanis, Serbs, Bosniaks, Americans, and Ukrainians-they all exist.

But Americans created their own culture and history separate from Europe. Granted, it's young (since 1776 I think) but still - they are clearly a different culture than the English. Your other points hold as well. Ukrainians, however, have no cultural identity or history whatsoever.

Ukranian people are people. With a cultural society.

With the same ups (healthcare/ schooling) and downs (corrupt government) as the EU/ Asia and particular China

Slav women can be beautiful but they are dumber people on average.

>Ukrainians
>cultural
I beg to differ.

Pretty based, had their own SS Division.

Founders of Russia

qt girls

>I beg to differ.
With a shitty picture...
on an imageboard

They dun fucked up bad. But they are Ukrainians so thats to be expected.

Poland mad their only boxing champion just got OWNED by a Ukrainian

That's my picture, m8.

I visited Kiev a few months ago. The entire city looked like a dump.

Novorossiya all the way.

also founders of Kvas

>drunk children larping
>few months later they come clean and pick apples in poland
i can't even

Too Jewish.

>implying anyone gave a shit about Poland and didn't just see it a piece of land up for grabs

>besides a nation is a social construct
No it's not. Already Aristotle has noticed that people naturally tend to form nations/poleis. Depends on what do you mean by social construct. If you mean contracts, then nations are not formed by contracts

entire croat *identity* and culture is based on (unsuccessfully) trying to distance yourself from much more important and recognizable Serbian culture. the irony of your posts is staggering. same goes for other cucks itt like these poles and magyars - servile cucks the lot of you, your entire *culture* is based upon Austrian/German culture

See:
They hate Jews. They frequently attack Jews on pilgrimage to Uman and other villages where righteous Jews lay buried.

> visit Detroit
> call it "visited the USA"

>Ukrainians, however, have no cultural identity or history whatsoever.

I can't comment on this, however I do know their dress is different and culture somewhat different than Russian.
However, you're talking to someone now who thinks that states and regions within the USA have the right to secede. I compare Ukraine and Russia to The North and South in the USA: they can be seen as the same people but their cultures and attitude are distinct.

We should import some Ukraine qt's and get them away from their absolutely shit-paying jobs.

utter nazi trash, must be purged by Russia

To be fair, Bosniaks are influenced by Ottoman Turks.

Kiev is the capital city and center of Ukrainian "culture".

I saw more culture in a German village than in Kiev.

If you think swarthy half-Turks are beautiful
The grills like OP pic related or any fair blue eyed Ukrainians are rare and those that are are usually half-Pole/Russian/Belarus
Ukrainians look like Bulgarians and Serbs generally

Germans have incorrectly named one battle of WW1 as the battle of Tannenberg, which didn't take place at Tannenberg. I think a lot of people actually cared about Poland, Germans in particular

Visited Kiev in 2011, before the war. Beautiful city, nice people, cheap yet good food.

Ukraine should have the independence and follow the path that they want. I don't approve of Putin's foreign policy to Ukraine.
I don't like Ukrainians (as and Russians) culture and identity, but this is my personal taste.

>Bosniaks
another made up ***nation***. at least they have the decency to (mostly) be quiet about it, unlike these croat/magyar/polish cucks

>If you think swarthy half-Turks are beautiful

Imho, those are my preferred type of Ukrainian gal. Ironically, I thought those were the rarer type. Are they limited to a certain region?

Literally what? I really would like to see you saying this to my grandmother, despite her age she'd strangle you for this.

You're one of those Pan Slavists aren't you?

apparently not enough to look on the map?

I like them, and I feel bad for their situation. I feel like their conflict is never mentioned and actually holds a lot of weight.

>entire croat *identity* and culture is based on (unsuccessfully) trying to distance yourself from much more important and recognizable Serbian culture. the irony of your posts is staggering. same goes for other cucks itt like these poles and magyars - servile cucks the lot of you, your entire *culture* is based upon Austrian/German culture

Nice try to bait me, but we are talking about Ukraine here.

shit tier bait tbqfh

>I can't comment on this, however I do know their dress is different and culture somewhat different than Russian.
However, you're talking to someone now who thinks that states and regions within the USA have the right to secede. I compare Ukraine and Russia to The North and South in the USA: they can be seen as the same people but their cultures and attitude are distinct.

Okay this is actually an interesting argument.

do you have any sisters or cousins who would be interested in being my mail order bride? I don't know how else to meet Ukranian qt's

Dude, if you go to ANY city, it is still impossible to judge a whole culture like Ukrain or Russia or Poland.
A german village doesnt represent that

Maybe then not caring about Poland was just a mistake? And land grabs was not enough?

Can I haz?

The women at least, I guess the dudes are cool. I know they're probably twice as smart as the average Murican.

They cause massive Russian and Polish butthurt by simply existing.
Pretty based

social construct is a meme because everything is a social construct.. i mean could silesians be their own nation? that would change what the polish nation is so its not something written in stone its something decided on by people so its a social construct even if its real and meaningful

not even sure what that means but ok.
(the whole thing was more about WWII anyway. where Poland just got fucked by both sides)

>1 post by this sliding kike

Everyone posting in this thread is retarded, myself included.

>I don't know how else to meet Ukranian qt's
Come to Ukraine?
Go to Kiev, it's somewhat decent in comparison to other cities. Bring cash and you are golden.

I approve of ukranian americans, they are stronk and often smart, like russian americans but more reserved

Great. Truly wonderful.

you better be user san

And there women are beautiful until 35. God bless their baked goods as well.

retard

>distinct
Wrong. No difference at all. We are at the same level of delusion and stupidity. Their government brainwashes them with a different program, but that's it. Basically, ukraine is russia without oil and gas.

My hostel was 9 Euros a night.

The streets and underground tunnels are full of junk-sellers and homeless gypsy beggars.

to bad they are both BLACKED

THANKS LEFTISM

I knew this Ukrainian faggot in high school and he was a complete fat nerd with glasses and buck teeth and his personality and voice were absolute shit. Fuck Ukraine.

literally this
Only I would argue that Western Ukrainians are somewhat different.

They have the best lolis desu.

>Ukraine produce
>Burgers consume

Agreed.

Is right? If so, where do the darker Ukrainians live?

And what are the differences between Western and Eastern Ukrainians?

If the Germans didn't care so much about the Poles, then why are they so fiercely anti-polish? This reminds me of Russians. Russians were generally afraid that they would lose the cultural war with Poland, because there was a time when more people could speak and read in polish than in russian. So Pushkin for instance was an anti-polish chauvinist. The same pattern appears in Germany. The hysteria in the 19 century that german culture is being pushed away from the East. Chauvinism is often a sign of insecurity. There's really no other explanation

No this is Patrick

>white

Is your country still at war?

Why do you guys hate us Jews so much?

theyeshivaworld.com/news/ywn-videos/341687/video-of-interest-neo-nazis-vandalized-jewish-complex-in-uman.html

How fucking autistic are you? They're late teens at least, you dunce.

dark hohols are mixed with tatars so closer to crimea there will be more of them
western ukrainians generally are massive butthurt neonazis, it's a huge vocal group there, but normal people are ok

>bathe in the lake.
>Le joos

ALWAYS

Ever heard of a "mikveh"?

terrible
t. russian
their attractive women are just russians anyway

I wish I was inside one right now.

>Jews never bathe.

Is this meme real?

hey can u send me some russian womens pls ok ty

The Austrian is somewhat right. Southern part is definitely mixed with tatars/turks. And they are the darkest, but I wouldn't call Ukrainians as a whole light haired.
Western Ukraine, Galicia to be more specific, never was a part of Russian Empire. And they became part of USSR only after WW2 and before that they were either part of Poland or Austria. There are a lot of Catholics among them. And they glorify nazis unironically. And they are just "special", in my opinion.

all of Southern Europe looks like this
Dark, big-nosed, big-eyed

Good, but often have toxic mentality and one third of so-called ethnic Ukrainians are in fact euroturkic subhumans - result of ukies willingly getting Crimean Tatar and Ottoman wives and vica versa

Are they as good of wives as everyone says?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundare

Actually, orthodox Jews are required to be clean. Some Hasidics go to the mikveh (ritual bath) every morning.

No such thing as a good wife these days, good wives died over a hundred years ago.

yes, to save a few shekels

They have some qts there

i like

wew

I know it..............

That depends on the people. There are some parts of Ukraine that literally infested by Jews, like Odessa. And for example in my city, Kharkov, there's a Jewish mayor (pic related) and people actually like him.

I'm a galacian Ukrainian and I could kick your Russian Rape baby ass in faggot

Africans do age the most graceful though.

Post mote Ukraine qts

hey I live near there

we also have giant pysanka statues in some places in Alberta

They're white. That's what counts but they'll be Russian sex slaves soon

Lmao range road 222 here ardrossan go to mundare for kub regularly

You want one?

Go here..................... >

Shit.....................44444

Don't count on that.

>Kernes was noted for holding a strongly 'pro-Russian' stance and for being a supporter of the former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.[14] During the anti-Yanukovych Euromaidan protests in late 2013 and early 2014, he was accused of organizing Antimaidan demonstrations, as well as hiring titushky (thugs that allegedly provocated and attacked Euromaidan supporters).

Based.

Me like

Oh, here we go. I like how biggest patriots don't even live in Ukraine.
Well, come back home and try me, faggot.

Too much shit on them and why aren't they studying?

Not really, he is a typical Jew, who will bend under anyone. He's in bed now with current government. He was shot though, maybe they pressured him, I don't know.

pretty good people, extremely nationalistic and proud, trying to get their shit together. i wish them the best of luck. had pretty tough luck getting DP'ed by the nazis and soviets which has set them back. guys are pretty cool and women are gorgeous.

I like them, Russians are fucking evil and are a disgrace to all slavs.

>When our pullout game isn't too strong.

I feel bad for pepe, cunny power is just...toooo...... Much!

Just make sure she doesn't have dirty Crimean Tatar or Ottoman blood. 25 million of Ukranians are pure Whites, 10 million are euroturkic mongrels. Pretty much easy to stumble upon a polluted girl

Russians are two-legged swine and woe to any people they have come
to: boorishness, drunkeness, humiliation, thievery, hooliganism,
godlessness, poverty, hunger, ignorance and jails, executions, exiles.
They deserve nothing but scorn and opprobrium.

>If you mean contracts, then nations are not formed by contracts

Actually that's exactly how nations are formed.

Group of like-minded people want to live with each other and then ask nicely/force others to recognize them as a sovereign country and agree on the borders they insist. If that's not a contract, I don't know what you call it.

It's not a country if it's not recognized by any other government, you're an insurgent in an already existing country and treated as a rebel. You'll be punished for high treason and the sentence for that isn't nice, anywhere.

They have amazing women and i play starcraft through out most of my week with a bro tier jewkrainen. We make a ton of jokes about each other and how his mother is a mail order bride..she is a mail order bride funny enough.

theirs one at my school
i told him east Ukraine was rightful Russian clay
he hast spoken to me since

>she is a mail order bride
wait where i can i order a slavic qt3.14159

What and posted.

BANDERA GIEROJ
SLAWA UKRAINU

Correct.

Yeah, keep trying fags. good luck with (((Balcerowicz))) helping your economy out :^)

>no qt Ukrainian gf

50% Russians (only fatter) 50% Ashkenazi kikes

You gotta be careful when picking them.

Not sure dude, the guy is close to 28 and he just laughs it off when we make jokes of his mom. Like how much she costs to be mail and he always says 10 peso or 1 penny.

>he always says 10 peso or 1 penny.
well i have at least 10 pennies. maybe i can get a really good one

Every single other woman in the world should the exterminated and Ukrainian women should be cloned and raised into perfect breeders. Race problems will be fixed in an mins.

Fuck off, Antifa.

agreed 1000% god damn they have some hot women.

Not white. Bunch of mongrels all of them.

Ok posting more Ukrainen qts

She's a big girl.

do u have any non-degenerate ones

Not going to lie, but that is a hard request.

Muaddib?

all their faces have the same characteristics
>slavics

I have a unhealthy obsession with Ukraine

she's polish

Not as much as Russians. Just look at any young Russian girl posing nude. They all have that sleepy-eyed look that Putin has.

I can't masturbate to Vladimir.

Why is that? I'm curious?
I'm a bit of a Slavaboo myself, but have an interest in Israel as well because Jews and some Slavs look similar for some reason.

LERA

I know but some fag wanted non nudes and for my sets that i gather over the years, it a hard request like i said before.

What do you mean, U Krainian?

>what do you think about Ukrainian people

Very little, but muh dick seems to have a strong opinion.

Contract is consciously signed and can be abandoned. I doubt anybody can point to when the Finns signed a contract or if people can actually dissolve Finland, or refrain from obeying the law without consequences. This is simple reasoning you dumb moron, think before you're going to respond to me

Those youths are blind. Too bad they don't know how brutal ukrainian police/ss forces were even towards their own countrymen if they suspected you were supporting the wrong partisans or were a communist.

"But no no, I must not think, for I am a Ukrainian Ivan! I must act and live according to my gut feeling and instincts only! For I am an IDIOT."

Isn't that right my ukrainskie hlopchi?

For you.

Ukraine is the first line of defense against the eternal enemy. I wish we could offer more to help, sadly we know we're the next in line.

>Ukraines
>Hate Jews
>Literally elect 100% Jewish leadership of their country

Oh and they kicked out a Christian first, to make room for their chosen masters.

I live in Upstate NY,Nowhere near NYC. Have seen a huge influx of Ukrainians. It's weird though. All of them are rich. Over a dozen Ukrainian families moved to my down, and all of them are rich. Why is this?

Whereas Russia is like 100% anti-Jeiwsh bastion

I want to make the sexy tiem

I think Russia did nothing wrong.

>for some reason
(((we))) come from the same genetic stock

I always figured the Sorb theory has some truth to it.

The russians and belorussians are slavs mixed with some sort of Finnish type people, could be wrong on that though.

>ukraine
no such thing
>ukrainian
no such people

This. Russians still butthurt about Bandera to this day lol.

Come to think of it, Putin could pass for a Finn.

Pretty certain she's Czech

some god tier women. would fuck, marry

source:
>dated belarusian
>and have met lots of ukranians

i used to live near sayreville and have spent quite a bit of time in bk

gonna need a name of this slut
>almost my perfect woman

invisible nipples and bb rings aren't my style but her face, hair, size, and titty size are a+

barbaric and blood thirsty people who committed massacres in ww2

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundare
Uncle lives there, and my grandparents have a farm near there. I even used to live in Vegreville.

right? hurts to look at

lived near ukranians growing up they were all about procreating overall pretty cool people

No such thing as a Ukraine.

Corrupt and weak.

They belong under the tutelage of Russia and Poland.

They smell good

I appreciate the blonde slav girls with braids side of their culture. Such a beautiful, wet country. Such a pregnant country.

No he's a S*rb. Serbs weren't removed or ethnically cleansed from Bosnia.

Ukraine more like El Slavador

Chaly doesn’t get it, but that’s not surprising – he’s a foreigner, after all. Trump doesn’t care about the “bipartisan” consensus that has ruled Washington and mandated US intervention in every two-bit border dispute. The whole point of the Trump campaign, and the reason for his overwhelming victory in the primaries, is that the bipartisan internationalism of the past is over, finished, kaput. Trump isn’t buying into the new cold war hysteria being drummed up by the political class: he has said he wants to get along with the Russians, and for that the Mookarthyites in the Democratic party and their journalistic camarilla are up in arms. Well, let them rant and rave all they want: the American people couldn’t give a sh*t about Ukraine – a ramshackle “nation” of corrupt oligarchs, neo-Nazi skinheads, and a national “cuisine” consisting of greasy dumplings and sour cabbage – and if that be “isolationism,” let Hillary Clinton and her neocon allies make the most of it.

The rest of the Ambassador’s tiresome screed excuses the Kiev regime’s vicious war on its own people – they’ve killed thousands of their own countrymen – on grounds similar to the Clinton campaign’s conspiracy theory: it’s all a Putinist plot. This ignores the indisputable fact that what’s happening in Ukraine is a civil war, pitting Ukrainian against Ukrainian, and has little to do with Russia. The fact of the matter is that the people of the Donbas region don’t want to be ruled by Kiev, perhaps because “President” Petro Poroshenko – who came to power by violently overthrowing the elected President – says things like this about them:

“We will have our jobs – they will not. We will have our pensions – they will not. We will have care for children, for people and retirees – they will not. Our children will go to schools and kindergartens… theirs will hole up in the basements. Because they are not able to do a thing. This is exactly how we will win this war!”

Genociding bydlo in the East is good. The only issue I have with bydlocide is that they are allowed to escape bringing their inferior genes to Russia and Poland. Refugees not welcome

based

Hating on Serbs is my job.

>Ukrainians are generally nice people and their woman make the best whores imao.

Pussy's pussy man

Russian clay

Non-country

I want a cute little blonde Ukranian girl to be my sex slave. I want to wake up every morning and rub my finger across her butthole and sniff it and then make her sniff it.

Why are Americans so degenerate?

Most European women are better looking than the fat American girls we get.

> Too bad they don't know how brutal ukrainian police/ss forces were even towards their own countrymen if they suspected you were supporting the wrong partisans or were a communist.

That's what they want.

>literal ping pong paddles
KEK

I've never seen an overweight Ukrainian, do they exist?

No.
Hard to be overweight when you're poor.

Then why are blacks and hispanics the most overweight in America then?

Not much is talked about with their Viking roots. Was there a year ago. I'm Scandinavian and did research on them. The flag shares the same colors as Sweden for a reason. I believe it's why the women are so attractive.

Welfare and access to the dollar menu on McDonald's.

My dick likes them

Place any ethnicity in America and if they work somewhat, they can afford fast food and all the fat they want.
It's more of the economy of the country. (which is poor compared to others) Lots of skinny folks in sub Saharan africa because they are not McDonald's on every corner.

Candy bars and cupcakes count as food for welfare.

>ukraine

*there

>being brutal towards suspected communists
>a bad thing
Pick one

Where can I as a 29 year old adult meet young Ukranian grills?

Just russians that got angry and started their own country on rightful russian clay.

Why choose a ukranian over a swedish?
All women aren't traditional anymore and you'll be surprised to know that this is the same in eastern europe

Is she the singing officer from youtube?

The Ukies settled the Canadian Prairies and assimilated wonderfully.

Interpals.net

Alternately just go to Ukraine and talk to them IRL

aw thx

CRIMEA IS LEGALLY UKRAINIAN TERRITORY UNDER RUSSIAN OCCUPATION. THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAS NEVER RECOGNIZED RUSSIA'S "ANNEXATION". PUTIN HAS TURNED KRIM INTO A MILITARIZED ECONOMIC TOTALITARIAN WASTELAND AND THE CRIMEANIGGERS WANT TO REJOIN UKRAINE!!!!

>tfw white as can be in the middle of texas
>tfw family came over in the 50's~ from Ukraine into New York with a dead families name
>tfw my grandad didn't find out that his name wasn't his birth name until his father died about 8 years back

I really want to learn Ukrainian and find more of my ancestry.

>tfw no qt Ukranian waifu

Yes. Every country has obese people just in various quantities and proportions to the general population. There is probably one man in ethiopia who is obese but 1 out 89 million isn't a lot.

They're everywhere here in Alberta. They are good people and I love their food. I sometimes go to a Ukrainian Greek Catholic church which is like Orthodox but in union with Rome.

I seem to have found it. ALL OF IT.

Crimea river cunt

>white immigrants to Canada assimilated better than the Chinks, Pahjeets, Injuns and Québécois
What a surprise

I like their black metal

Underrated post

i know that feel =/

Any other tips? Will they be willing to become protestant? Will being half Ukrainian help?

Do you have a Ukrainian surname?

No it's on my mom's side. But I hate by dad so it wouldn't be a problem to change it. I also look much more Ukrainian then my other side.

As long as you're white, you're good.

Suddenly /pol considers slavs white?

Well I'm half Ukrainian so I don't care about what's considered white by Cred Forums . I come here for the redpills about Jews. Your question is in regard to Ukraine so I'm just telling you would fit in. Ukrainians were Nazis n shit so Hitler liked us ;).

Most redpilled catholics

They're faggots

t. Russian

Just fuckin with you, I love my Ukrainian brothers

What are you doing in Canada out of all fucking places?

test.

No one cares about poland m8

Confirmed never been to Ukraine

I love em.

Fuck the west. The east will win.

you both love hockey and snow than anything else
why not?

Mostly. You can still speak Uki on the street in Dauphin, for instance.

I've developed a sympathy for Ukis over the last few years. They're alright as Slavs go.

Canada isn't a great place to live currently since our economy went to shit also Trudy

prostitute