Why are so many white people getting addicted to heroin? Aren't you guys supposed to be smart?

Why are so many white people getting addicted to heroin? Aren't you guys supposed to be smart?

Escapism is a unfortunate side affect of Idealism and empathy.

heroin is fucking insane.
>try it because LOL so cool at 15
>Shit doesn't leave you until you're 25

And even now I'm still thinking of maybe getting a shot once in awhile. Don't do it.

Intelligence is correlated with seeking novel experiences.

white liberals and degenerates end up destroying themselves

Because white people have suffered a lot. Heroin, no matter how destructive, takes the suffering away for a moment.

Heroin is patrician.

because the CIA flies it by the ton in c130s out of afghanistan into middle america

Pain pills are harder to come by since they were rescheduled a while back. Hyrdocodone was essentially pharmaceutical heroin, so now the real thing is cheaper, more available, and more potent.

because nobody has any hope for the future anymore and heroin feels very good and there's a lot of undesirables entering our country that sell it to us

((( THEM )))

I don't have a problem with white people getting hooked on hard drugs. Don't even mind them fucking mudskins. The way I figure it, the more of those low-functioning scumbags write themselves off, the stronger the rest of us left afterwards will be.

Heroin is one hell of a drug. It's better than sex. The only shitty part about this is that they are putting other drugs in the heroin to make people overdose.

Sounds pretty beta to me. Why don't they man up? Maybe it has something to do with low testosterone.

And force you to buy it?

Yep only people I know that do it are low T beta males.

NEVER EVER DO HEROIN under any circumstances. I have seen it destroy so much potential. I grew up in Iowa.

The only drugs that are manageable are Alcohol, Nicotene, Marijuana, and maybe cocaine. Everything else is a terrible idea. Heroin and Meth especially horrible and will destroy your life.

Fuck just don't do Heroin.

Just masturbate and watch a movie if you need escape.

because heroin is in many pharmaceutical companies products

they get hooked after a doctor prescribes them & turn to street pills then finally heroin

What are you talking about? The heroin epidemic has been affecting many different demographics, not just whites.

crooked doctors

I work at a drug testing center, and the government/doctors dishing out painkillers for everyone without even fucking telling them what they are is a huge part of it

I have people coming in who said their doctors told them tramadol isn't a narcotic
Who have no idea percocet is oxycodone, or even what oxycodone is
Or even how closely related heroin (morphine) is to other prescription opiates/opioids

There's a reason we have our military guarding poppy fields in other countries

What's it feel like the first time?

>Disproportionate number of niggers have low IQ
>"Lol niggers are inferior!"

>disproportionate number of whites get addicted to heroin
>"UHHHHHHHHH this is a National problem everyone is affected OK!!?"

Lol are you saying blacks don't do heron? You need a reality check.

Fucking this. When people are in the hospital it's opiates 24/7. Especially now that one part of the HCAPS reimbursement scores is, "was your pain adequately controlled during your stay?" Since only an answer of always is acceptable to medicare we have pressure on the system to give people as much pain meds as they want while in the hospital. So instead of addressing pain, some people push it too far, want to feel no pain at all, and end up getting addicted when they have to go home on pills because they can't handle it.

This x 1000

>"Lol are you saying asians don't join gangs too? You need a reality check!"

All of this. Tis' a sad state of affairs.

Maybe I'm naive but if I was having a particularly bad day the logistics and consequences of shooting fucking heroin would be foreign to me