Lgbtp

Do gays and pedos belong in the same oven?
strawpoll.me/11246967

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWt5Cz6ngLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isole_Tremiti
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sixth lgbt d&c thread in an hour.

Sage

Yes
The fuck is d&c?

Divide and conquer. He is saying op is a ctr shill trying to divide.... the gays i guess?

How is point out degenercy divide and conquer?

All degenerates
(Pedos, gays, transexuals, race traitors, furries, people who say chool whip) belong in the oven

Kid keep that mouth shut..got it!

yes

Nice job Soros. Knew (((they))) would pop up where filth like lgbt and pedos are to be found.

Lies.

The pedos should be crucified. Literally 10x worse than the fags.

Nope. They both deserve to suffer a degenerates death

Yes, but pedos should suffer more.

define "pedo". what is pedo for the usa is not pedo for the rest of the world. like if its older than 13 it's not pedophilia.

Both corrupt society, both deserve to suffer, both deserve to die. I am more interested in getting rid of the filth than distributing punishment

Anyone want to explain why or how they're on the same level?

Implying they're not going in the same oven. Truly kek.

Fuck off spain, your entire country is filled with child fuckers. Might as well be a muslim country.

Both corrupt the moral fabric of society and both need to be purged. What is the point of comparing which piece of shit smells the worst?

>What is the point of comparing which piece of shit smells the worst?
Kek

No but how is two adults who live productive healthy lives who happen to be of the same sex fucking in their own homes or at a club, the same as disturbing a child and confusing them for the rest of their life?

Like don't get me wrong the idiots that go out their way to purposely infect people with HIV/AIDS are the scum of the earth but I don't see how being gay is that big of an issue?

pill me up friendo

>Both corrupt the moral fabric of society
Please elaborate on this. How specifically do they do so? And, what exactly is "moral fabric"? Could gays/pedos who spend their whole lives closeted still manage to "corrupt the moral fabric of society"?

One degenercy leads to another. I dont care if you are fucking john sr in the ass or john jr, you are destroying our civilization by straying from traditional values.
Yes. All in the oven, we cant take the chance either would act upon their sick urges.

I think technically it's below 13. The way I see it is if you're below 18 you shouldn't be dating a chick that's three or more years younger than you. But once you get into you're twenties and beyond as long as they're not below 18 you're good.

Anything below 18 is pedo period.

Slippery slope, not really an argument

We live in a time where its possible for people to live in different ways and still be a contributing member of society, We have so many people that "traditional values", assuming you're referring to Man + Woman + Child being the perfect family, I still think there should be more research into same sex parents raising children and until evidence can be shown to healthy adults can raise a child into being their own healthy adult I don't see why not.

>Slippery slope, not really an argument
Nice try cunt, but it is obvious where this bullshit movement you people started is heading. Incest, pedophilia, beastiality and necrophilia are all on their fucking way.

Its PLGBT

It is a slippery slope fallacy, because you're basically arguing that any form of "degeneracy" will lead to pedophilia or something equally as bad. In which case you'd basically have to call for banning 99% of our cultural traditions and media, too.

It can be abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz+ for all i care. You all belong in the oven

A large portion of gays are pedophiles

I'll never get how you get from same sex.. sex, to bestiality

but ok, great arguments was hoping for something that hasn't been regurgitated a million times

>implying slippery slope has not basically been proven at this point
First interacial marriage, then gay marriage, soon trannies will be going into the little girls room, kissing cousins cletus and jane are gonna have babies and bobby the clown will be (legally) anal raping the children at little timmies birthday party and godforbid anyone says it is wrong they will be called a bigot.

>I'll never get how you get from same sex.. sex, to bestiality
You let one sicko have their way, then all the sickos start complaing about their rights.

I feel like this one post sums up Cred Forums.

Why tho? When a little girl gets her first period, thats nature saying that she is ready to get fucked.

Do you really wanna go against nature?

oven? what the fuck are you talkin about?

The easy bake kind.

Yes

doctors say sexual attraction over 13 is normal. and that's all there is to it.
the rest are just opinions based on prejudices

See
First you faggots got rights, now they are gonna want them too.

Tbh, culling gay culture is more productive than pushing them to the Left for something out of their control.

There have always been queers and until we have a practical eugenics system they aren't going anywhere.

Putting them back in the closest only incentivizes risky behavior like discrete hook ups. Which in turn threatens the health of women who are being cheated on by gay husbands.

Might as well try to promote monogamous gay couples over sham marriages. The latter of course increases the chance of gay children.

The rest of the alphabet soup can be gassed for all I care.

>t.gay

No, I need a faggot to cut my hair, women are too dumb for that.

Of course they do. What a stupid question! Faggot.

>soon trannies will be going into the little girls room
Why is that worse then non-tranny women going into the little girls room, or non-tranny men going into the little boys room? You guys love to go on about how there's an epidemic of homos preying on children, but conveniently forget about that when the tranny bathroom issue comes up.

Natural != right. Rape and murder happen all the time in nature, does that mean they're okay? We humans are intelligent enough to distinguish right from wrong, so we should use that intelligence in making moral decisions.

That's not the same thing as saying actually having sex with teenagers is okay though. Rape is illegal, sexual attraction isn't. Think of it this way: there may be an adult woman you find attractive, but you know she doesn't want to have sex with you. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to her, but actually having sex with her would be rape.

No, I just tried to redpill some diversity-stricken lesbian and she was even against pedophilia and quite well versed in all male shaming tactics.

Pedophilia is the right of the white aryan patriarchs and the only way to turn the tide against the brown hordes.

Thought crimes shouldn't be punished, if its just media

>The latter of course increases the chance of gay children.
Are there any actual studies indicating that children of gay men or women in straight marriages are more likely to be gay?

>t.gay

WTF? I love cock now!

But seriously, even that untermensch manlet Anglin agrees that there are white fags who share enough of our views to at least be useful. On the condition they keep their degeneracy to themselves.

>the condition they keep their degeneracy to themselves
And spread the gay gene? Haha no. At 13 all children should have their brains scanned to see if they are aroused by the same sex. If they are, they get a chemical shower. At 21, you do another test to see if they are attracted to children, and if they are they also get a chemical bath.

You forgot race traitors.

No i didnt. In the ideal society no other races would live there.

It's only LGB
T and P are mental disorders

So are lgb

Slightly less so

No point in comparing which shit smells the worst, you flush them all down the toilet

but teens want to have sex

>water down your views and goals goyim because 0.1% gays will be on your side
Fuck off.

Exactly. Finally a bong who sees reason

Are you fucking serious? Muredering people who haven't even done anything based on a "brain scan"?

Those gays/pedos are someone's children as well, you know. You think people are just gonna sit back as their loved ones are gassed because "well, it's for the good of society."?

Sociopathic skinheads like you are so destructive for the nationalist cause. It's like you want a borg-like hivemind rather than a functioning society of humans.

SWEDEN YES

Good luck getting anywhere with a policital platform consisting of "LET'S KILL EVERYONE WE DON'T LIKE!"

You are trolling me, you gotta be. That or you are one of the degenerates yourself. Do you like sucking cock or are you a kiddy diddler?

>doesn't know the difference between Sweden and Norway

Worked in germany. Gas the undesirables for the good of society. The faggots, the pedos, the race mixers are all gonna suffer the same fiery death.

Idiotic picture.

Neither,

Now answer me: is your proposal serious? How do you think people would react?

Perhaps it "worked", but the gays/pedos who were gassed then would actually have to have committed sodomy or child molestation. No-one is going to accept "Sorry to say this, but we're going to have to kill your son based on a brain scan"

>is your proposal serious?
Completely
>How do you think people would react?
They will come to accept it. They all deserve a space in a massive grave

Fuck off Putin

See queer trash
now shut the fuck up whilst Trump is speaking
>can't tell if reverse b8 or not

They will. Every last one of you sickos are gonna burn, be gassed or lined up in front of a firing squad.

Faggots deserve to be burned alive

You really are a sad, delusional excuse for a human being. I hope you shut up let reasonable nationalists speak so that we can actually do something about the Ahmed invasion. You're scaring the normies away.

>(((reasonable))) """"""""""""nationalists"""""""""""

The only reasonable thing to do is put all you degenerates on a one way ticket to hell

Yes. The kind that aren't pathetic manchild stormfags with no empathy or understanding of how normal humans work.

(((You)))

>And spread the gay gene?

Fantastic reading comprehension my fellow (((white))). Please share whatever medical journal you're reading because clearly i'm not up to date on my homoxhomo reproductive capacity.

>let's screen kids to see if they're faggets and then give em the gas!

All this LARPing definitely earns you a free ticket

>water down your views and goals goyim because 0.1% gays will be on your side
>completely ignoring the political weight those 0.1% fudge packers make up

At least that's one thing you and Ahmed can agree on while he's raping your kids.

Gays are worse than pedophiles imo because I can actually understand why pedos like loli

>0.1% of 1% of the population hold any political weight
hahaha stupid mentally ill degenerate

bye bye

>Implying I'm a stormfag
>"Y-You don't want niggers in your country user? W-Why are you so mean? MUH FEELS"

Of course they don't.
Being a faggot is one thing, since it's between consenting adults, disgusting though that is.

Pedophilia is between an adult and someone who is incapable of consenting.

You got me. Not wanting to gas people based on thoughtcrimes means I'm for open borders. I didn't expect people to catch on, really. Guess I'll go shill in a different thread now.

>oy vey Moishe the goyim know about our divide and enrichment! What should we do?
>call them a fagalla!
>yfw

>At least that's one thing you and Ahmed can agree on while he's raping your kids.
Not if i gas them with the gays he cant

You do that pedo faggot.

>read the stats

gays are created by pedos.
pedos are gay!

Yeah nah, not even the hippy faggots at red ice support your filth youtube.com/watch?v=NWt5Cz6ngLI
We don't have to gas them we'll do what Mussolini did if it makes you feel better en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isole_Tremiti

>MUH DEGENERACY
get fucked retard

Yes ,no doubt

Typically mentally ill immoral faggot.

Here we have an example of a degenerate. But dont worry kids, one day he will go in the oven along with all his pedo friends.

>not even the hippy faggots at red ice support your filth
>posts Greg Johnson

Johnson is even more mild on faggets than Spencer.

At least post Natt if you're looking for someone who wants to throw the fags in a bog

I had fun with this.

look at like to dislike ratio

Johnson is a faggot and he's trying to promote homosexual degeneracy

>Johnson is a faggot and he's trying to promote homosexual degeneracy

Are your eyes as crooked as your teeth limey? I said Johnson is even softer on queers than Spencer. But youtube likes are your argument?

Fuck listening to Natt, Heimbach seems more up your alley.

Gas the pedos, gas the faggots. Sexuality war now.