Alright lads, time to get the fuck out of the mainland...

Alright lads, time to get the fuck out of the mainland. The shit that just went down in Deir Ezzor is going to escalate in to all out war.

In this thread we discuss obscure parts of the world that would be ideal hide out spots for a possible thermonuclear war. Places like British and American overseas territories and english speaking societies that are safe from happenings.

Im going to the Falkland Islands. Whos coming with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-37370459
sure.co.fk/index.php/products-a-services/broadband
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_in_the_Falkland_Islands
mapper.acme.com/?ll=-15.6,-175.63&z=12&t=H&marker0=-15.6,-175.63,Niuafoʻou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Majesty's_Armed_Forces_(Tonga)
youtube.com/watch?v=MBnAZ_qSYJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not going to switzerland

>Thinking Switzerland would let your ass in.

Yeah good luck with that buddy. You are actually pretty safe in Hueland.

Svalbard, Boucet Island, Bear Island, Glacial greenland and iceland

Bouvet*

also Jan Mayen

Ok, Madagascar then.

>not going to a nice and sunny Dutch colony where the white man can easily reinstate monarchy.
>are u even trying brah?

Come home white man
There is enough space for everyone :)

*sniffs*
Brother....
WHY DOES THE FILE NAME START WITH TUMBLR YOU DAMNED COLOMBIAN FAGGOT?

>What is google

I'd move to maybe Chile or Argentina since they're white and have mountains also Pinochet

How about this place?

Also why am I the only burger in this thread?

>Chile
Thats a good choice

>Argentina
ROFL HELL NAW You wanna get robbed 50 times in your lifetime?

>Falklands
Unless you're in the oil business and can build your own house, you're not getting in.

>Argentina
>White
[Insert Argentina is white memes here]

>He thinks he's white enough for Madagascar

Chile is not white, even Colombia is whiter

We would need a genocide in Venezuela and Brazil, first.

I'll just go to Japan. I don't care that I and all Nihonjin will die when China decides to get revenge for WWII. I'd rather die in paradise than some no man's land where there's no Internet.

>not infested with muslims
>beautiful women
>nice landscape
sounds like heaven to me. sign me up for chile!

>Argentina
>ROFL HELL NAW You wanna get robbed 50 times in your lifetime?

Move to a small city

Can build my own house no problem. Actually build houses here in the states. How hard is it to get a visa to live in the Falklands anyway?

Chile proves that shitskins can into capitalism and civilized society.

>paradise
>japan
nigga wut?

>not going to bouvet island, a glacial penguin seal factory that's below 0C most of the year
>not going to jan mayen, a volcano in the middle of the sea

>dying on an island in the middle of the ocean due to dehydration, starvation, or radiation poisoning.

why?

Nigh on impossible. The population is 2,932 and the backlog of English applications is enough to keep yours sitting in a pile for 60 years.

See, in Japan, they have these things called mangas that have art far superior to the garbage found in western comics like that in the image you posted.

New Zealand is best choice.

guys is this a coincidence

These places are uninhabited for a reason Ahmed. How am I going to get food? How am I supposed to build shelter? Make fire? Find fresh water?

Las Malvinas are pretty comfy

Malvinas*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Japanese culture
>Actual culture
M8, beyond their jazz, there's nothing.
...Similar to how beyond Machado de Assís, José de Alencar, Aluísio de Azevedo, Gonçalves Dias and Bossa Nova, MY country has no culture.

If we get bombed can I be considered a refugee?

Just move out to east bumfuck Canada. Theres so much unused land up there people would never find you.

>english speaking societies

Not even once.

so you'd die in japan for mangas. I mean I would understand if you just have a massive fetish for japanese chicks, but damn son

Let's not forget what you did to top gear. A massive chimpout. Who would even consider having anything to do with you now?

North italy

>tfw parents are going on holiday to isolated Scottish island

It's too much of a coincidence! They know!

Better to die in the only country with a culture than a country ruined by a fucking nigger.

>Malvinas
no

>chile
>beautiful woman
Pick one

>From the francophone
of course

That's Ushuaia

those aren´t even the falklands XD

like your muslims and eskimos are better, a fucking leaf I swear man

Theres a reason we've let Canada exist user.

Deep irony coming from a leaf.

Why does this matter? What's the significance?

Linked the wrong one :D
This one looks good too

that's Ushuaia, it's an argentine city ahmed.

Uruguay. I do business there, its mostly white liberals but you can bunker up in rural uruguay and be comfy with a qt 3.14 uruguaryan.

Dude, if the UK was tied up in a conflict the Argies would swoop down in a second to try and retake them while our forces are otherwise occupied.

That place dosent even look like that anymore after Isreal bombed the shit out of it.

not really. our actually president would lend the kelpers our hole country, just to make the kikes happy.

>bbc.com/mundo/noticias-america-latina-37370459

>the falklands
>safe from happenings
considering there was a still hotly disputed war there just 30 years ago and the place is still covered in mines i wouldnt say its safe. Argies will nig out and try and take it the second they think they can

*cringes*

I'd rather ride it out and experience it.

Im pretty comfy here tbqh

Nigga what is this shit? I don't speak Mexican!

What goes on at the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Before telling you this, I'd like to say I'm not a weebo.

Japan is literally an island indirectly dedicated to trendsetting since they can no longer wage war. They are the 3rd biggest economy in the world, and the inspiration for the medium you're posting on atm.

They overdue everything and come off weirld 1/2 the time admittedly...

you can use the translate.

its says that our government is ready to give up the claims, but in a softly way so our population don't get mad.

our economy is really bad and we need more economic partners, our new president is ready to do anything to get them

At least it's safe (like super safe, pic related) and the few inhabitants are all top tier scentist, thus useful.
Plus they speak correctly.

enjoy your underwater house when the sea rises

Gg man. That sounds like a good solution 2bh.

I'm sticking around... I don't think anyone has the potential to touch us with a nuke. If they somehow found a way to make it over to the US with troops, THENNNN somehow found a way to push back our troops and claim territory, we still have a bunch of armed citizens that will be a second wave of bullet-aids to their forces.

This is exactly why THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN.

Name some Dutch colonies plz.

Honestly just buy a boat OP and learn how to sail.

When SHTF just sail to an island somewhere. Make sure you stock supplies.

Or you know, you could join the 4th Reich and fight for your country like the rest of the men.

why not pitcairn?

man we're 35% nigger and half the people down here are obese

won't be any rising anytime soon, unless the mountain people do it

Marshall Islands looks pretty dank

Burgers dont need a passport either. I think I might just take my vacation there.

Bombed with what and for what purpose? If the Kerguelen are bombed, I don't think any place in the world is safe.

Join the party in the TAAF guys!

Forgot my picture.

china will probably take our islands once we decline as a nation

Found the perfect place.

>How about this place?
>Also why am I the only burger in this thread?

Full of poo in loos and super obese islander chimps

Its where Isreal tested their nukes Pepe.

>If they somehow found a way to make it over to the US with troops,

Bro. What do you think all the "refugees" are for????

only if your country/companies invest in our land like the good old days when we had a nice nation and our governments were friends.

>exploring island with bros
>trip on a rock and nearly fall to my death over a cliff
>tfw people start calling the cliff where dan fell
that's a great island just for the stupid names

OH FUCK OH FUCK

HOW DO YOU KNOW WE EVEN EXIST?!?

Regardless, stay away
We're at maximum capacity

>the malvinas
They're full of oil. There's a reason of why we want them back.
If a thermonuclear war went in and people needed oil, that would be one of the least recommended places to be.

My friend was adopted from the Marshall islands. The natives are literally wild monkeys there. When he was really young he had no idea of what a bedtime was, he would just walk around all night.

RARE!
A
R
E

Get ready for the hoards sheep shagger!

What the fuck happened in Deir? Did I miss something?

What are you going to do?
Invade US?
HA

Kek wills it.

>ideal hide out spots for a possible thermonuclear war

simple you scrubs:

My Volvo 240.

I think parts of Australia would be fine in the event of full scale war.

Also whats the internet like there? Is it as expensive as they all say? What does it take to get a visa?

Good, Christian soldiers bombed the ```````````wrong'''''''''' group of Muslim babykillers.

We bombed the fuck out of SAA forces, killed like 100 of their dudes and let ISIS come in afterward and take the city. Now Russia is going to chimpout and probably declaire war.

>UK does not provide internet to islanders due to distance
>Argentina does not provide internet to islanders due to not being english
>only high ranking officials in the Falklands defense regiment get internet for communication with UK
Proxyfags get out reeeee

>zoomed in to check out the island
>find this
What am I looking at Cred Forums?

Full of spiders and pedophiles, but if you clean that, it's a nice land to settle.

What? Certainly not, you must confuse.

Come on guys, we can even act Anglo if you like.

What's the MSM reporting?

Yea internet is pretty shit but we manage, I'm pretty sure we have a special thing for British citizens but anyone can apply.

The harbormaster's quarters

>Deir Ezzor

What? What happened? What's going on?

see

What the fuck? Are you retarded?

sure.co.fk/index.php/products-a-services/broadband

I have sure

Also
>Internet users: 2,842 users, 208th in the world; 96.9% of the population, 1st in the world (2012).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications_in_the_Falkland_Islands

>internet is pretty shit
have you been here m8?

Tasmania already looks post-apocaliptic as fuck

Well oh fuck... direct attack on one of Russia's allies. Shit we're fucked.

Why the fuck didn't the imperialist kikes just stick to proxy wars. Now everyone is fucked.

Been where?

I'll just fuck off to some French Caledonia islands or something, don't want to be near the americas when shit hits the fan

Look at the flag Jim Jefferies.

Just a little tourist paradise

One of the best places in the Caribbean

Wow a us plane in the us!

>ROFL HELL NAW You wanna get robbed 50 times in your lifetime?

This is true in the bigger cities, but the smaller ones are pretty chill.

OK guys, I give you my secret retreat.
It's supposed to belong to Overseas Medkit, but they're not really relevant.
Inaccessible.
Biggest body of fresh water of the Pacific.
Excellent soils for agriculture.

What do you think?

Newfoundland ahould be pretty safe desu. Nobody wants to come here. Nobody will even bother with us.

Where is this?

it literally has the name and location in the file name you dumb fucking burger

Fuck off, we've got far too many of you sausage suckers bumming about here already!

Read the fucking filename...

mapper.acme.com/?ll=-15.6,-175.63&z=12&t=H&marker0=-15.6,-175.63,Niuafoʻou

Do I have to change my name to Grrrrr?

100k people. How do we displace them and take that shit over?

Hey look it's the daily alarmist everything is die thread.

It shows only 650 people live there you stupid fucking mart sharter.

If hostile takeover is more your thing, may I suggest this place instead?

Okay dumbfuck as if the over tonga people won't come help their shitkin fellows?

Just what the fuck are you doing, retard?
We have enough with our own commies trying to fuck over us more than they have, we don't need to bring in the fuckers that literally killed their own continents.

They don't belong here, they belong to their respective countries and they should be fighting for their mainland, not running like pitiful syrian cowards. What a disgrace you all are.

Are you one of those fags that tries to fit in saying that no one is welcome here? Well you should kys

>that tries to fit
I don't need to "try to fit" you filthy country-selling paisa.

I would prefer 1000 sjw than one of you, now go and make a thread hating on white people just to show them you're ""just like them"" and don't like inmigrants

Pretty sure a hundred of rednecks could stop them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_Majesty's_Armed_Forces_(Tonga)

You wouldn't like to live there. Not to mention the necessary genocide, the island is flat, dry and small.

Oh, so you actually ARE a filthy country-selling paisa, and also a commie. Good to know there's still retards like you coming to this place.
I bet you are also a resident in the capital studying at UNAL / UniAndes and you also voted for Peñalosa because he came from New York ignoring that he also went full retard the last time he was mayor.

And this is not about hating only white people, no one deserves free entry if they do not bring good, valuable stuff or get used to our culture. Seems like you forgot that a white dude also did this shit 70-80 years ago. Europeans and Americans should've done this shit but they prefer to shot themselves in the foot and prefer to run from their own mistakes than fix them, why the fuck should we do the same with someone who doesn't care about us or our own country then?

>Go to Wikipedia
>Last Eruption: 1985

FUCK THAT

Nice projecting m8

>Seems like you forgot that a white dude also did this shit 70-80 years ago.
Did what?

>And this is not about hating only white people, no one deserves free entry if they do not bring good, valuable stuff or get used to our culture.
Good thing that they usually do

>why the fuck should we do the same with someone who doesn't care about us or our own country then?
And now you're talking like a sjw

And yeah, keep trying to be just like these retards, they might accept you someday, i'm not a commie and the whole concept of ""vende patria"" is something that only a retard would say
Are you an indio or what?

>I-I will call him indio! M-maybe he will go away!

Nice try, congo bitchboy, I know who you are now. Now keep sniffing that *premium* 100% pure antioquian coke.

>Nice try, congo bitchboy, I know who you are now.
Yeah, who am i?

You're either that richfag pseudo-narco with farms and properties outside Medellín or the selfhating paisa living in germany, both posters from Cred Forums. If you are not any of them then you are still a treacherous paisa and should fuck off from this so disgusting shithole to any of those wonderful countries your magic kind lives in harmony, you'd fit better there.

faroe islands, mauritius, reunion

>your magic kind lives in harmony
So are you actually a indio? If you are i get why you're so mad about gringos coming here

And i do browse Cred Forums but i'm not any of those, but i wonder, where are you from and why do you hate paisas so much?

You two are idiots and edgelords

>So are you actually a indio?
No but I still feel disgust at foreigners coming here to look at anything this country offers to them like if it was a knockoff museum erected for their own cheap amusement. Chinese fags are the worst actually, and they're the first ones that should get out.

>why do you hate paisas so much?
They've been fucking over the country for decades, why should I not feel disgust when looking at them? The place where I'm from is 100% irrelevant, and I'm sure plenty of people in this shithole feels the same, even within Antioquia.

You too, baby.

fucking this, fuck off we're full, we don't need more lefty commies here

NEW THREAD

>NEW THREAD

Nice gif burger, how many frames did you ate?

Fucking it in which way? Are you saying it for Pablo Escobar?
Antioquia has helped this country develop more than any other department besides the capital (and almost the same as the capital), we are responsible for a big part of the GDP
Why don't you want to say where are you from?

Lots of murder. I've lived on saint Thomas and Saint Croix on each island for a year. I'm lucky to have made it out alive and without anything modern medicine can't cure.

>deir ezzor incident is going to escalate into WW3

You're literally retarded

Go to Mongolia and live on the steppe. There's nothing to nuke there.

>Threaten our soldiers
>run our soldiers out
>chant anti us slogans
>cheer as we leave peacfully
>get fucked up the ass a day later
FUCKING KEK

I won't go to Chile, that's for sure.

And practice throat singing
youtube.com/watch?v=MBnAZ_qSYJU

Wow, they still make gers? Sounds like a pretty comfy camping trip. By what I haven't figured out is why aren't there ever herds of animals that roam the steppe? And is the land not rich enough to farm? I never see any large farms there either.

BETTER IDEA
>steal nuke
>bury in fault crack below seafloor
>detonate during war
>wait for volcanic island to form
>claim and settle it

Move to Pitcairn Island

There are, farming (rice) was never a thing there. The one big negative is the steppe is dry and also very cold.

Social order would slowly break down and you'd have a mad max esque scenario where you have a some civilized settlements and a bunch of crazy bandits wandering about in the wastelands.