NEW YORK TIMES BLASTS ORTHODOX CHURCH FOR EXPANDING INTO EUROPE

>While tanks and artillery have been Russia’s weapons of choice to project its power into neighboring Ukraine and Georgia, Mr. Putin has also mobilized faith to expand the country’s reach and influence. A fervent foe of homosexuality and any attempt to put individual rights above those of family, community or nation, the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.

nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/europe/russia-orthodox-church.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages
youtube.com/watch?v=N-9_yxNrLZE
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9slCzaw28
youtube.com/watch?v=u3d_yxJhmjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mowe4ojo_iY
nytimes.com/2015/12/10/nyregion/mosque-shows-that-muslims-have-long-been-a-part-of-new-york.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GI92g8JWwn8
youtube.com/watch?v=0p6J-bQekuk
saintandrew.net/files/catechumen info/Catechumen_Renunciations_and_Affirmations_Form.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Greek Orthodox convert
U mad (((New York TImes)))?

(((NYT)))

>Muslim women
>True feminism

If being beaten when not obeying your husband and allowing rape whenever they want it is feminism, what is going on with the 3rd wave feminism we see today?

If I had to be Christian, I'd be either orthodox or some obscure militant Calvinist/baptist sect

>A fervent foe of homosexuality and any attempt to put individual rights above those of family, community or nation, the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.

In a respectable universe this would sound like a parody of aggressive leftism and not an actual condemnation of moral sanity

>Calvinist/baptist sect

Maybe you Aussies aren't so bad after all..........

I'll be keeping my eye on you.

Muslim women dress the way they do because they want to be recognized as a woman who is to be respected and not harassed. Dressing modestly is a message to the world that a woman's body is not meant for mass consumption or critique. During a time when the Western world treated women like property, Islam taught that men and women were equal in the eyes of God. Islam made the woman's consent to marriage mandatory and gave women the opportunity to inherit, own property, run businesses and participate in government. Women in Islam held many rights nearly 1250 years before women's lib was ever thought of in the West. Islam is women's liberation.

plz be my ai gf

Trudeau smoked a blunt and is browing Cred Forums again, i see.

Somebody needs to shut those cunts up. Men are present.

I don't get it. Is this a bad thing? What the fuck is wrong with murrica now?

Sure...

Except Muhammad had countless wives, beat them routinely, and said on more than one occasion that men can fuck whatever their right hand possesses. So much bullshit.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

They dress the way they do because a horde of Achmeds will literally rape and kill them if they don't.

>A fervent foe of homosexuality and any attempt to put individual rights above those of family, community or nation, the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.

Was this supposed to make me dislike Russia? It's actually doing the opposite.

>fuck whatever my right hand possesses
Fuck sounds amazing

Yeah. This "Islam is feminism" shit is one of the most horrendous lies I've ever seen. It's 100% bullshit propaganda.

Women will lose everything they've ever fought for if they don't reject it.

Always this fucking guy in the first 10 posts...
A veil is a muzzle.

>It's actually doing the opposite.

They even lie in the article. Russia doesn't absolutely hate individual rights, not at all. It is just that they fucking hate it when people become so preoccupied with these rights that they become narcissistic fucking snowflakes interested only in their own welfare.

Russians just put rights into perspective. Their perspective may not be perfect, but they do not tolerate the bullshit we do:

>HELLO, I AM OBVIOUSLY MALE, BUT I IDENTIFY AS FEMALE.

>Alright, and?

>I WANT TO POOP WHERE YOU DO, MY FELLOW SISTER!

>You are a man, so you are not going to enter the ladies room.

>I DEMAND ACCESS TO YOUR GENDER SPECIFIC STALLS TO DISPOSE OF MY FECAL MATTER.

>Courts actually fucking listen to them....... laws get passed.........

Yeah, FUCK what is happening to the West.

Australia has been surpassed.

Why is Christianity so based?

There is literally no end to how insane the Huffington Post can be. I don't think there's a shred of cognitive dissonance on that site.

The more obscure church you go to the worse its going to be (at least with baptists). They're very strange and are usually infested with normies.

Go Orthodox or Catholic.

Why is Saber such a shit girl?

The one thing you have to give them is their complete lack of even pretending to be an unbiased, neutral news source.

>Islam expands somewhere? OK
>Orthodox Church expands somewhere? HELP HELP

Not sure what I expected from the Kike York Times but OK.

NO. YOU WILL NOT GO AFTER MY CHURCH YOU FUCKING KIKES. I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. YOU CAN FUCK WITH THOSE PUSSY CATHOLICS BUT THE LINE IS DRAWN HERE.

It's the liberal definition of "diverse leadership."

Get a load of this one, my favorite: bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

Because shes a british girl

based kanada

Its a good thing we have Red Saber to be infinitely better

Everyone there is white except for a couple of Asians. Where are the women of color and the Muslims?

what the fuck upside down world do we live in now

one can see the obvious bias just from that snippet
do you want a fight with Putin, Washington Post?

All the estrogen hurts my balls

>Faith combines with firepower
NOICE

Liberals support struggling minorities (blacks, Hispanics) by treating them like stupid children who are unable to think or act for themselves. Ultimately, there is no one more demeaning toward them. Liberal leadership, to the liberal, is a cast of all white and Asian females to lead all others who are too inept to lead themselves.

Not even Washington Post, the New York Times

I know. It's some fucked up propaganda to sell women on Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=N-9_yxNrLZE

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9slCzaw28

youtube.com/watch?v=u3d_yxJhmjk

youtube.com/watch?v=Mowe4ojo_iY

Besides all of this, monks aren't known for being scantily clad either.

>the AUDACITY to bash orthodox christianity

these kikes will burn, i swear to god

That's true, male monks dress mostly the same as female monks, especially in Orthodoxy

stay mad kikes

orthodox master race reporting in

>whining about expansion of orthodoxy when there's a jihadi mud flood

Fucking yids must be stopped

fucking saruman looking motherfuckers

>Jew York Times
>Huff post

The Great Schema is a very difficult rank to attain, many monasteries only grant it in death. It's like the best of the best of the best, sir, for monks. They virtually never talk unless asked a question, and then are as brief as possible, they only eat tiny portions of bland food, they pray in silence for literally hours on end every day.

Satan and his minions continue to spit and crucify our Lord while promoting false religions. I don't find this surprising at all. I hope that the Orthodox Church continues to grow and bring Christ's light to the world.

It is the Byzantine dress from medieval times, RC nuns is the same from maidens in a lord's house. Both institutions are over 1700 years old

>huffington post

really makes u think...

Are american journals working for Mr Putin? do they intentionally writ this way so as to make anti-Russia sound ridiculous?

Someone's gotta put Christianity back into Europe before it shits itself.

Do you actually know how to read?

>the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights

Is this a madlibs article with "orthodox church" replacing "islam"?

Is it a fucking joke?

You could take this almost word for word and insert Islam where appropriate and suddenly have a "hate speech" article from the "alt-right". Why is reality so fucking disgusting?

The Orthodox church has a sweet looking cross.

they work for the jew

Muslim women are very liberated. The lack of clitoris ensures that they do not succumb to the addiction of sex and instead do something productive. Think of how many Western women are practically living as if it's the 20's because all they can think about is sex, sex, and sex! 2016 women only care about pleasing men!

I've just now finished the article, are European countries mad that Russia built an Orthodox cathedral in Paris, while they approve dozens of mosques across Europe every year? What a fucking world we're living in.

Somebody get this guy an ai gf ASAP

>Andrew Higgins

anyone got this cunt's facebook or twitter?

Goodness, all that for a kike on a stick huh

fucking kek

Who could be behind it?

>If I had to be Christian
"hey chaim..I think...the goyim know..."

They are putting Putin together with supposedly radical antileft Christianity so when they + Trump (& Pepe) theres the demon hoard to vote against. Putin's association with Orthodoxy goes back years. No new news here for the west, only respun for election time

Because islam is divercity and tolerance and russian means evil in all non-russian languages

>Islam blasts New York City

It's true

>Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi Salute'
The UK couldn't be more of a joke if it actively tried

Contrast that article with:

nytimes.com/2015/12/10/nyregion/mosque-shows-that-muslims-have-long-been-a-part-of-new-york.html

tl;dr: Muslims and Islam belong in New York and america.

>used to be Protestant cuck
>grew tired of degeneracy, gay acceptance, strong empowered female pastors, etc.
>considering Orthodoxy

Get fucked, Jew York Times.

mfw

Calvinists and Lutherans (both deny fre will)
are famous for fighting in the battle of Vienna for the Muslim turks against the Christan Europeans, also famous for acitvely supporting the Turkish Islamic Ottoman Empire thoughout the Decades.

They are also famous for John Calvin himself encourage his supporters for Burning other Christians at stakes if they affirmed free will. John Calivn himself ran a tyranical dictaorship at one point, and even mad several protestant christians murdered for disgreeing with him for believing in free will. Martin Luther actively supported the Turks in efforts to kill Catholics

sorry for shitty spelling, little drunk

They're children acting up because they want to be punished like the bad girls they are. If they were wed to stern husbands we wouldn't have half the problems.

I didn't even need to see the flag to know there was a leaf on it.

>this triggers the Cred Forumstard

>puts family,community and nation above all.
Based Orthodoxy

Daily reminder the Patriarch called for a new crusade led by true Christians(Orthodox Greece and Russia) to reclaim occupied Anatolia,Constantinople and the Levant. He also blessed the Russian war in Syria and Putin alongside military chiefs and the Patriarch held secret talks with their Greek counterparts on Mount Athos a few months back the holy Orthodox mountain where no female has set foot for 1000 years not even female animals.

Fuck that. We need more Eastern Orthodox people here.

Baptists are boring and cringy. Be independent or orthodox

More likely then that, we need a rebirth of Traditional Catholicism

Not going to happen unless every Catholic became a Sedevacantist Catholic.

That's literally what Orthodoxy is, Catholicism from over a thousand years ago.

Here is French Orthodoxy, notice the carved icon, in the style of European art of a thousand years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=GI92g8JWwn8

how sweet, where is this?

It's in Greece, it is endowed with political autonomy by the Greek government. It's a very ancient federation of Orthodox monasteries.

Current year mentality claims globalism and multiculturalism are necessary for some (((reason))).

no i think it goes more like....
>please don't get a hard on from looking at my legs and end up raping me so that my husband doesn't get mad for showing myself to other men and beat me to a pulp.

The picture?
Syria when a Russian helicopter took off from Latakia to remove FSA filth in the mountains. Syrian locals wanted to cheer them on.

Mount Athos?
Greece.

Meh. The Russian Orthodox Church are a buncha sell outs who have compromised their faith to fall in line with the communists and now Putin's dictatorship.

stay mad cathocucks

> Orthodox Christmas Mass
> Mass

is there a way I could still be Catholic but be Orthodox?
I don't agree with Orthodoxy on a theological standpoint.

>I'm speaking out of my ass

You mean Michael Servetus, an anti-trinitarian, who Calvin had warned away from Geneva several times and who would have been killed by any state authority? Yes, but if you understood anything of the situation you would know that Calvin had been forced to do it by the citizens and burgers of Geneva. You know as little about ecclesiastical history as you do about theology, you drunk retard

>those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.
hey, that's me. where do I sign up?

Damn it feels good to be Orthodox

I'm pretty sure that the entire left wing of politics is just one giant prank that went way too far.

Papists would definitely say no, but ultimately they do see Orthodox orders as valid.

My question is can I join Orthodoxy if I disagree with them on the Filioque, Original Sin, and atonement theory of salvation? Or is this too schismatic? I can't stand to be a Catholic any longer, but I like Mass. All the Episcopalians accept gay marriage and women bishops, and I view clergy as necessary unlike Lutherans.

At your local Orthodox parish. Tell the priest you're interested in becoming a catechumen.

You could always become part of Western Rite Orthodoxy

youtube.com/watch?v=0p6J-bQekuk

hahahahaha ok achmed lets be realistic muslim men treat house cats better than their women

>Mfw based Christian Bale is also orthodox

>the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.
They say this like it's a bad thing.

Hitting your wife is foridden in Islam, just so you know

Trannies have been using womens restrooms for forever and it only became a thing recently idk why nobody understands this?

Then why do they all do it

This is refreshing, but Western Orthodoxy seems to be solely a matter of rites, and not doctrine. I don't have and Western Rite churches near me, but if they would accept me, I would join one in a heartbeat.

Muslims also fucking love cats and are supposed to have as many as they can afford to take good care of, but they hate dogs with a passion and consider them on par with pigs.

It's also forbidden in Western countries, it's called assault. But in Western countries women aren't stoned to death if they leave their husband.

They don't do it...

What Orthodox doctrines do you not accept and why not?

So you want to encourage divorce and leave children with single parents and a broken family? Damn really made me think...

Does Europe not have any orthodox churches or something?

TOP KEK! it isn't.

Read the Qur'an my friend

I did, Ahmed.

>Qur'an
Fuck off Mohamad

Then can you tell me where in the Qur'an it says you're allowed to beat your wife?

Orthodox was never popular, it's usually Catholics and varying groups of Protestants.

if that's so then why do so many do it?
why aren't your preists condeming it rather than pretending it isn't a problem?

I believe that the original Nicene creed is sufficient, but that the Filioque is not incorrect, due to the Father and the Son sharing one indivisible principle. Ultimately, none can truly comprehend the true mechanics of the trinity, and the filioque controversy is not an issue of heaven or hell.
I believe that the original sin did not merely cause an ontological change in the world, but in the human genus as well. I believe we carry sin from our relation to Adam, which is why the immaculate conception was necessary.
I must admit, the I am not aware of the intracies of atonement theory vs Christus Victor theory, but at a glance, I support the atonement theory.
I believe that all that is necessary for salvation is to found in scripture. While I value tradition and the church fathers, doctrine cannot be derived from them alone, nor can any declare a matter that does not necessarily fall from scripture dogmatic.

So am I schismatic are a heretic? Am I ineligible to be Orthodox?

Person who lives in the Middle East or of middle eastern descent =/= Muslim

>yfw Russia retakes Constantinople

They might as well be when you consider the popular religion in the area

>a fucking leaf

no surprises there.

>I believe that the original Nicene creed is sufficient

Then you're fine. Orthodox Bishop Kallistos Ware says that the filioque is technically not wrong, the main contention among the Orthodox is that it could possibly be misinterpreted and lead to diminishing the Spirit within the Godhead.

As far as the immaculate conception goes, unlike the Roman-Catholic Church, we don't anathemize people who do/don't agree with it. The immaculate conception is not an Orthodox teaching, but that in itself is not a barrier to entering the Church I do not think.

Nobody is ineligible to be Orthodox. In fact, many converts come from backgrounds much more heterodox, such as evangelicals, and other protestants who have problems with baptism or what we believe about the Eucharist. It's not like they change those opinions overnight. If you believe in the Nicene Creed you are already Orthodox in your faith.

>white people with asians
except all of those (((white))) people are kikes

>illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYY RUSSIA

This is a form converts have to fill out for the Antiochian Chruch
saintandrew.net/files/catechumen info/Catechumen_Renunciations_and_Affirmations_Form.pdf

Is there a word for a kind of Poe's-Law horizon where people start sounding like cartoon villains? I think we've reached it.

>A LEAF
WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN

>Orthodox Bishop Kallistos Ware says that the filioque is technically not wrong,
The Filioque is not heretical semantically. It is heretical though, coupled with the Catholic explanation of it. By itself it's just non-canonical. But, alas, the Catholic explanation makes it absolutely heresy.

>. In fact, many converts come from backgrounds much more heterodox, such as evangelicals, and other protestants who have problems with baptism or what we believe about the Eucharist.
Yeah, well, trust me, they might start out that way, they don't finish that way. You have to accept the Orthodox perspective of the Eucharist to convert.

>A fervent foe of homosexuality
>foe of any attempt to put individual rights above family, community, or nation
>These are bad things. Apparently

>Jew York Times

JUST A COINCIDENCE

Well this is comforting. I am an Anglican, but I disgusted with the actions of some bishops in my church. I believe that classical Anglicanism is the most theologically sound and most working outline for a church to follow, but ultimately it is not followed anymore. I am forced to watch as African bishops exercise the English rite more faithful than my fellow Anglo-Saxons. I could not however join Rome, precisely because you mention, they declare dogmas of dubious matters, and then excommunicated those who disagree. Because Orthodox don't view Anglican orders as valid (somewhat justifiable due the diversity of doctrines in the church), I will have to be rebaptized, but I am not overly hurt by that.

May the Lord be with you.

True, but all I'm saying is you don't have to have all your t's crossed and all your i's dotted before you even enter the door. I would even say that is the wrong approach.

Only way of reclaiming Constantinople for the TRUE Orthodox owners.

>Make Istanbul Constantinople Again

>Make Hagia Sophia a Church Again

No, and it's true Orthodox theology, unlike Catholic theology, doesn't try to legally codify everything. But you're still going to have to accept the fullness of doctrine. But you'll also have it explained in depth by the priest.

>Because Orthodox don't view Anglican orders as valid (somewhat justifiable due the diversity of doctrines in the church), I will have to be rebaptized

No, you do not need to be re-baptized unless you had a non-Trinitarian baptism(ie you were baptized in the name of the Mother or some other nonsense). To become Orthodox, you would be Chrismated(annointed with oil and sealed with the Holy Spirit) after your catechism period is over, since Anglicans do Trinitarian baptisms.

I will bookmark this and check it out tomorrow afternoon, thank you.

Also, could someone explain to me the Essence-Energy distinction? If there is a principal essence shared by The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost that is alike in all manners except accidentals, than why is necessary to know God through energies? We have seen the Son in the Flesh, and experience him in every Eucharist, and the Holy Spirit undoubtedly works in church and the life of every saved believer.

It's not even that Russia hates that, it's that they oppose allowing the "NGO" proxies of enemy nations define public morality.

Oh, okay. The more you know...

That depends on the diocese. The official stance is that while baptisms outside the Church are invalid, they can be made valid upon reception. But the bishop can also choose to simply give you a valid Orthodox baptism. Antiochians are especially likely to do this if you don't have your baptismal certificate.

>only muslims are allowed to be anti-gay
>only muslims can throw gays off buildings!

God's essence is like the flame's combustion. His energies are like the brilliance. It's an important distinction, because Theosis is about becoming spiritually united with God's energies (just as Communion is becoming physically united with God). If you united with his essence, then that would mean you were another member of the Trinity.

The Cossacks beating up those hippies legit arouses me.

i would pay to have that job of whipping and pepper spraying those dumb cunts

>Calvinists and Lutherans are famous for fighting in the battle of Vienna for the Muslim turks against the Christan Europeans, also famous for acitvely supporting the Turkish Islamic Ottoman Empire thoughout the Decades.

I've never heard this before -- is it true?

For one thing, it's hard to imagine Lutherans and Calvinists joining forces.

>>Make Istanbul Constantinople Again
>>Make Hagia Sophia a Church Again

AMEN

Cossack woman

During the development of the Reformation, Protestantism and Islam were considered closer to each other than they were to Catholicism: "Islam was seen as closer to Protestantism in banning images from places of worship, in not treating marriage as a sacrament and in rejecting monastic orders".[7]

>Martin Luther also took note of the similarities between Islam and Protestantism in the rejection of idols, although he noted Islam was much more drastic in its complete rejection of images. In On War against the Turk, Luther is actually less critical of the Turks than he is of the Pope, whom he calls an anti-Christ, or the Jews, whom he describes as "the Devil incarnate".[16] He urges his contemporaries to also see the good aspects in the Turks, and refers to some who were favourable to the Ottoman Empire, and "who actually want the Turk to come and rule, because they think that our German people are wild and uncivilized - indeed that they are half-devil and half-man".[17]

>Martin Luther's ambivalence also appears in one of his other comments, in which he said that "A smart Turk makes a better ruler than a dumb Christian".[15] "It is part of the Turks’ holiness, also, that they tolerate no images or pictures and are even holier than our destroyers of images. For our destroyers tolerate, and are glad to have, images on gulden, groschen, rings, and ornaments; but the Turk tolerates none of them and stamps nothing but letters on his coins."

>The rejection of images in worship, although more prominent in Islam, is a common point in Protestantism and Islam. This was already extensively recognized from the earliest times, as in the correspondence between Elizabeth I of England and her Ottoman Empire counterparts, in which she implied that Protestantism was closer to Islam than to Catholicism.[85]

>You could take this almost word for word and insert Islam where appropriate and suddenly have a "hate speech" article from the "alt-right".
This is so true

No my friend, we in the west have become so warped that anti-gay is seen as evil. God save us.

>The official stance is that while baptisms outside the Church are invalid

That's not the official stance. We know where the Holy Spirit is but we don't know where the Holy Spirit isn't. To say we have a monopoly on the Holy Spirit is heresy user.

Mm, the Holy Spirit is God, God is obviously everywhere and sustaining everything. But to say he only performs *Sacraments* through His Church, is quite Orthodox.

Well that's not what my priest says. He even has a little pamphlet that lists the names of different churches that baptisms would be accepted from. It was longer than the list of ones that aren't accepted. The only names I remember were Mormons and International Church of Christ. If a church is baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, it is not up to us to say that it is invalid.

yeah you can only strike them with an open fist or your sword or a bunch of rocks.

It's not up to your priest, but it is up to your bishop. Your priest follows bishop policy, and your bishop accepts all Trinitarian baptism (as all bishops can, but none can accept non Trinitarian baptisms). But these baptisms only become valid through economy, when the person is received into the Church. Only the Church can initiated people into the Church, which is what baptism is all about. Otherwise it would be like people in pre-Christian times, circumcising themselves and saying they are therefore in the covenant, without going through Israel. If they came to Israel afterward, their circumcision could be seen as a valid initiation, or Israel could ask them to repeat it (which, traditionally, just means making a small mark to cause bleeding, where the person was already circumcised, but not into the covenant).

they got nothing really productive done

That 3rd video. I don't know what she's singing but I think I'm in love.

>weapons within their hijab

kill yourself

American former Southern Baptist convert to Russian Orthodoxy here.

top zozzle

What roundel is that? Blue / White / Blue..

Was Christianity always this heavy metal in the past?

>on Mount Athos a few months back the holy Orthodox mountain where no female has set foot for 1000 years not even female animals.
>not even female animals

ehhhh, I call bullshit.

There were 3 women who entered Athos intentionally in these 1000 years. Still pretty low number.

if the pope gets more cucked I consider reform to orthodox church

>1250 years

Yes, yes it was.

Is this the first editorial board to achieve 100% diversity!?!

>not stoning wife to death
>encouraging divorce

holy kek

is this real?

all orthodox christians i know are fucking retarded

still not diverse enough no niggers or muslims, they should definitely add some black men :^)

I respect you. Praise kek.

>((media)) whining about the spread of Christianity when Europe is being islamized

rly mekz u thunk

Pretty fucking awesome.

>a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.

wow.. how horrible.. rly terrifying and toxic

I swear to god. If you fuck with my orthodox bros I'll kill you.

Burden of proof is on you as you made the claim it's forbidden.

I needed this in my life. I can be happy again, user.

The dark ages are starting to look brighter than our current time to be honest family

It's another "blame Russia" article by the (((NYT))), no doubt handed down from the DNC to keep the Cold War going.

>You could take this almost word for word and insert Islam where appropriate and suddenly have a "hate speech" article from the "alt-right". Why is reality so fucking disgusting?
Liberalism is a self-maintaining intellectual labyrinth of logical contradictions and fallacies created by the cultural marxists. Liberals have formed this perfect system by creating logical distractions such as when someone says"Islam oppreses women" they have been trained to shout islamaphobia, and then their mind powers down. The problem lies in that these cerebral shackles have trained the victim to master the art of "double think," and no clear solution to escape has yet been formed.

Greek mirage

Rare?

>fucking with ACTUAL wizards
they dont even know what fury esoteric Jesusism is going to rain upon them

I'm going to help myself to your flag if you don't mind.

There are very clearly laid out specifications for when you're allowed to beat your wife. Basically if you have to tell her twice you can hit her, but only until she obeys again and no more.

The Koran was pretty progressive. You know, 1600 years ago.

R A R E
A
R
E

saved, thank you shitskin

Fake slav.

Papist, German rape baby, doesn't use Cyrillic, beer drinker

Those are some metal robes they got there, not something I'd expect from somebody holy.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, goatfucker.

Eventhough many imams and islamic jurists tell otherwise and rape is ok if you propose to the victim after
theres no concept of spousal rape as well, since the married woman as already consented to the husband by marrying on the first place

>Oy vey some goys are resisting our plans for world domination WHYYYY :(
They dont even try to hide it anymore

I blast Islam for expanding in a zoroastrian zone and for killing Zoroastrianism

like how catholics burned down constantinople and started the downfall of the byzantine (roman) empire? (which gave free way to the turks)

>all those anti-freedom Apple laptops

I hope they've at least installed Arch

Because nu-males are unable to recharge her mana

I mean the animals

There is no way they can say that no female flies or beetles or birds or.... ... has entered the area of the Mountain for the last 1000 years.

Wake up fool, they've been after our church for centuries. Four of them (((mysteriously caught fire))) all over the world over the easter weekend this year.

Lol, that's bizarre. Religion is not even important in Russia, and Orthodox Christianity doesn't even actively prozelityze or expand. It's like they wanted to write an article about Islam (or American Protestant sects) and then used the word replace.

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Nice taqiyya.

>encourage divorce
>stoning wife to death
Yea, that really made me think

>Islam is women's liberation.

choice vs enslavement and desexualiazation of a woman

Name a famouse woman not counting the last 100 years which was a muzzi who own property , run a business or participated in a government(note that we are talking about sultaments , where kings were the gouverment)

name a famous female which lived 600 years who had the same benefits of a man and was recognized as so , there are plently in jewish and christian societiy , yet I'm too dumb to know of any from muzzis

Wearing those are supposed to desexualize woman so they have less power over men , anciet muzzies figured out that they don't like a womans beauty , soft skin and amazing hair to control them.

Weak men who can't overcome their own insecurities and force everybody else to change so that they can "rule/control"

At least it can claim it is "diverse" in gender (as no males there), unlike all SJW gaming news sites what have majority of white guys preaching about diversity and racism and only few girls or non whites.

The problem is that nuns do it voluntarily and isolate themselves from society when dedicating their life as the brides of Jesus. They can leave at any time.

Muslim women don't do it voluntarily and will be punished, sometimes by death, for removing the kebab. The punishment for leaving Islam is death.

You cannot compare the two to each other and call them equal.

Lmao if this is expanding Russian influence then what is all the mosques being built? No surprise that they are willing to look away from one thing.