Using ridicule as a political weapon is literally a radical leftist tactic...

Using ridicule as a political weapon is literally a radical leftist tactic. Is our use of dank memes to manipulate the election a form of hypocrisy or are we just fighting fire with fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower
rt.com/news/354467-migrant-chainsaw-attack-calais/
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Samuhammad al Jihyde/
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-23/safe-schools-mp-lodges-petition-against-program-signed-by-17000/7777030
youtube.com/watch?v=bI_aZ_0bstM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a fuck about hypocrisy? We're the ones with the best intentions for the future, not the Marxists.

We just need a few wars and genocides and we'll be as good as rain.

It's fighting fire with fire. Got to play the game if you want to win.

To defeat the jew, you must become the jew.

Ours works because its funny

That is how you know you are on the right side

>Who gives a fuck about hypocrisy? We're the ones with the best intentions for the future, not the Marxists.

>We just need a few wars and genocides and we'll be as good as rain.
Who gives a fuck about culture? We're the ones with the best intentions for the future, not the Alt-Rightists.

We just need a few wars and genocides and we'll be as good as rain.

that's how fucking delusional you are. Both are batshit crazy but you're buying into yours because you believe you're right. and the only reason you believe they're wrong is because you believe they're wrong

you're right we should stick to our conservative principles, even if it means we lose. At least we lose with nobility =]

I agree

[spoiler]we are the radicals[/spoiler]

Hello, Ted Cruz

>aliens discover first stray wifi waves from earth
>it's a canada post
>we get nuked by aliens

Using ridicule as a weapon is probably as old as politics itself.
This time it's just we're the ones doing it.

What the fuck are you on about? Hypocrisy has nothing to do with culture.

Might as well have said

>Who gives a fuck about french fries? We're the ones with the best intentions for the future, not McDonalds.

plz be my ayy gf

You're claiming you're right without backing it up them following up with claiming it just takes wars and genocide to accomplish what you want, like it's no big deal. That's literally Marxism with a different ending.

>That's literally self defense
enough out of you globalist shill

anonymous has no agenda....

anonymous's dank meme's serve as a resolution of inner conflict with the use of comedy.

oh yeah genocide is totally self defense

fucking mong

The Germans tried that.

Action and force unrelenting is what defeats the Jews. No apologies; no half measures; no explaining; no stern appeals to a need for even-handedness and pointing out Jewish hypocrisy; no talking-- just violence until they are all gone. Unless you do that, your Jewish problem will continue indefinitely, because Jews themselves never change and never quit. Somebody has got to give them a genocide of the kind they love to howl about, except it needs to be real and complete: no do-overs and no leftovers.

It's not a radical leftist tactic, it's a radical tactic.

Do I really have to back up the fact that Conservatism is better than Marxism? No I do not.

I'm not saying all it takes it wars and genocide, I'm saying that's been the options humanity has always defaulted on throughout history, fuck you for having me explain this to you.

Where did I say these things weren't a big deal? Tell me, where?

>that's LITERALLY Marxism

Kill yourself.

>MUH PRINCIPLES

That shit only applies to regular cuckservatives. No wonder they always lose.

Nice

Oh, you mean white people aren't being genocided?

When you're fighting a war there is no such thing as hypocrisy

worrying about whether or not it is hypocritical to engage in cultural meme-warfare is really not a luxury you can have when your parents and grandparents and now you and those younger have been receiving a steady stream of guilt tripping and brainwashing from the MSM and Education...

We are greatly outnumbered by hordes of people who have no idea what this shit is, they have no conception of cultural or national identity, no tradition of cultural values that matches those of the West, and they are coming here to replace us and rape our kids, in literal senses.

Not to mention, we have a fifth column of communists deeply embedded in our society at all levels, from literal billionaires like Soros, to our media, to the government, the highest seats of our most esteemed educational institutions, and our k-12 classrooms. Then you have the fucking hipster cucked garbage commies who hate their genetic heritage and will sell us all up the fucking globalist river when that time comes, even if it means they themselves are going to become fucking serfs to "minorities"

Stop thinking of yourself, if you are a white man or someone who wants to preserve western values, as the majority. We are a minority by a disgusting margin, among a small sliver of society that is redpilled and willing to spread awareness.

We are mocked and ridiculed, demonized and thrown into the "racist white male relic of history" bin, but anyone who pays attention, including redpilled blacks, hispanics, and asians, will be proven right as current events play out and reveal the sheer madness that is pitted against us in the commie globalist conspiracy, the truth always reveals itself, regardless of how hard the forces of evil try to obscure, hide and bury it.

Ironically that book is only read by conservative idiots who think think it's some sort of super secret liberal playbook

>Where did I say these things weren't a big deal? Tell me, where?
All you did in your original post was declare that war and genocide was your path to victory without any further explanation. Everyone reading that problem thought the same thing as me: that you're downplaying how bad those things are. You've just came up with some random rationalization in this last post. You clearly think war is inevitable and is a useful tool for social progress, a tool that you want utilized.

Principle around tactics is the surest way to lose.

But it is their playbook.

what is it like being a fedora in mexico? do you just worship that skeleton in a dress the cartels pray to before they skin a bus full of children and dump their bodies in front of the police station?

You don't know what we're talking about. The leaf advocated for future genocides. This conversation isn't about ongoing ones, whatever those may be.

things have occured before Saul Alinksy you know, the "everything that has ever been and shall ever be was created in the 60-70's" meme need to seriously die.

>problem
probably*

>All you did in your original post was declare that war and genocide was your path to victory without any further explanation

A path.

>Everyone reading that problem thought the same thing as me: that you're downplaying how bad those things are. You've just came up with some random rationalization in this last post. You clearly think war is inevitable and is a useful tool for social progress, a tool that you want utilized.

You're fucked in the head, you know that? Not my fault war in encoded into our DNA and solves problems and it's certainly not my fault you cannot understand this. Piss off you stinky globalist faggot. I can smell you through my monitor.

Of course I want war, I want a war against Islam so we can actually have a chance of surviving but I'm sure as fuck not firing the first bullet and from the looks of things it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to either. We're just going to have to get used to priests getting their heads chopped off and our women raped in the streets I guess.

>You don't know what we're talking about.
I'm talking about putting an end to the genocide/displacement that's currently taking place against white people

Hillary Clinton was sitting on a fucking powder keg, OP

All we had to do was find the fuse and light it.

And he's upset that you can't stop that with words and kind feelings. Ignore him, he's more fucked in the head than I am apparently.

Reality sucks.

HILLARY CLINTON FUCKED SAUL ALINSKY

>OY VE HILLAHRY ILL GIVE YAH GOOD GRADES IF YOU SUCK MY SCHFMITZLE.

Is that the fucking spongebob font?

Rule number 4.

>ridicule is exclusively a leftist tactic because its been used by leftists in the past

bullshit. ridicule is an effective tactic for anyone trying to put uppity, pretentious shits in their place. at the moment, it happens to be the globalist elites and their sjw harpies that need to be brought down a peg.

>hypocrisy

lolno

which is a totally different conservation. fuck off
So you say it's "a path" then you proceed to say how without way you'll fail, thus going against your first claim of it being just one of many paths. You want war, you want death, because you think it's the only way forward. Because you have a warped perception of what's right. Anything and everything for you even at the cost of anything and everything for others.

Bill is a Cuck to Saul

>without way
war*

>which is a totally different conservation. fuck off
No it isn't. Defending your people isn't always peaceful. just look at history. The leaf is right

No, the Spongebob font is Commie bullshit ;)

lurk more

the real innovation of rules for radicals was to transform the agitation generally used for communist and communism for any lower class or poor or anyone capable of being agitated

jews used organizing and aigitation for their communist revolutions (like trotsky), but communism was too limited and not widely accepted in the US. so jew saul alinsky really isolated the whole point for which jews actually used communism - to overthrow whatever order was in place. saul alinsky just wanted continual revolution

No one was discussing ongoing genocide about any group of people before you brought it up. We were discussing future genocides you dolt. This isn't about whether what's happening now is bad, it's about the leaf's plan for what should happen to reach what he sees as good. Stop trying to twist this into me being anti-white or some shit.

The left is now breaking rules 7 and 10 of their own dogma.

They have pushed the 'everything I don't agree with is racist' tactic too long, and are now pushing it so hard people are deciding it is better to be a racist then be destroyed.

these rules are literally used by Cred Forums this last election

that looks like the font for a spongebob episode

Protesting is literally older than the U.S.

Because it is their playbook.

>haha dumb conservatives
What an abhorrent post user, just fucking move to Canada at this point.

Men who fight monsters...stare into the abyss etc etc.

they were used before saul alinskys great great grandfather ever nutted in a prostitute and didn't pay and they existed before his and so forth.

everything wasn't created in the 60-70's and this mindset needs to end.

This is all retarded though and makes no sense or has any proof. Literally self published tier.

the whole DEPLORABLES thing is an excellent example of rule #10 backfiring on hillary's inept handlers.

Gotta fight fire with fire.

We subversive now.

interesting he never named the jew - but you can see the characteristic of jews in his description of leftists - victim mentality, physically weak

When will we start tarring and feathering people again? That shit worked.

No, because we're just a bunch of anonymous bartenders on a bhutanese tapestry forum.

>So you say it's "a path" then you proceed to say how without way you'll fail, thus going against your first claim of it being just one of many paths.

It's the BEST option and realistically the only one that works. Have you ignored the last 6000 years of recorded history or what? What is wrong with you?

Sorry the world isn't all gumdrops and rainbows. I want war so I can live the life my father, his father and his father before him had. I don't want to live in a civilization where I'm constantly under threat of being killed in my homeland. I will not stand for that.

Maybe war is the only way, I don't really know and you don't really know. But when you're being killed it's certainly in your best interest to kill the killers.

Fuck you. Fuck you and fuck you again. You're so unbelievably stupid it's almost infuriating. What do you think is happening to us and what do YOU think the best course of action is?

Read the book mate

Pepe understands Saul Alinsky better than his disciple Hillary does. Little wonder that KEK, the Chaos Frog, would easily surpass the teachings of a so-called "radical" who just wanted to use Chaos to tear down civilization so he could erect his own ideas for a totalitarian shithole Jew World Order.

He named the Lu

Der Juden is a subset of leftism, not the other way around.

So you concede that my point was right but still call me stupid and stuff. okay, that says a lot about you. Even when proved wrong you still take the position of being right. Whatever, go die for your precious homeland.

Giggled

No person on the right is ridiculing Hillary. The left genuinely ridicules Trump by comparing him with Hitler, making fun of his hair, the way he says YUUUUGE and his orange tan. You know, childish liberal cuck stuff. Sure we may make fun of Hillary's health but whatever fun we poke at hillary it is magnitudes more 'cerebral' than liberal's.

Exactly. They literally handed the Trump movement a flag to rally around.

It's funny how they try to push her as some sort of kind grandmother figure, but she really only comes across as the grandma who gets drunk at thanksgiving and rants about crazy stuff and is never fun to be around at all.

You don't have a point, and if it is it's the most muddied up pile of shit I've ever not read.

>proved wrong

Where did you do this exactly? You still haven't made you position. I've already asked you now, what do you think is happening to us and how would you correct it?

What do you do to combat Islam? It's inherently evil, anti-Western and anti-prosperous.

>Using ridicule as a political weapon is literally a radical leftist tactic
It's been a "political weapon" used by literally everyone involved in politics since the beginning of recorded political fucking history you fucking retard

express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower

How do you stop that? Tell me. Tell me right now.

Do it.

That pic is a bit inaccurate because they didn't use black tar it was pine tar which has a much lower melting point

because NS isn't conservatism, it is nationalist and radical. We are left of cuckservatives, and right of SJW's. Left right spectrum isn't what matters, what matters is nationalism.

>Where did you do this exactly?
I proved you believe war is the only path you see to victory. You previously denied that.
>I've already asked you now, what do you think is happening to us and how would you correct it?
Define "us". Are you talking about Canada, Western Civilization, etc?
>What do you do to combat Islam? It's inherently evil, anti-Western and anti-prosperous.
I don't know the situation in Canada but for the USA I'm a fan of Trump's proposed immigration restrictions. I don't believe the USA needs to do anything else to combat that threat for this nation.

How do you stop this?

rt.com/news/354467-migrant-chainsaw-attack-calais/

I'm still waiting on your solution.

Immigration restrictions. The threat isn't great for us since they live across the world. Unless you're talking about Western Civilization.

The entire basis of this thread is retarded
what is inherently leftist about ridicule?
nothing
it's one thing saying they own symbols like rainbows and donkies but there's nothing leftist about ridicule
leftists are very vulnerable to ridicule

>I don't know the situation in Canada but for the USA I'm a fan of Trump's proposed immigration restrictions. I don't believe the USA needs to do anything else to combat that threat for this nation.

Then you are incredibly naive to Islam and how far it's been embedded into Western politics. This is a fact, we're not having a difference of opinion. You're just wrong. Plain wrong.

I asked you how do you stop what's already happening, and you give me a non-answer and say there's nothing to combat.

Do you just pretend to be retarded on purpose or what? Do you understand how many Muslims are in Europe and North America? Do you realize how many there will be in 10 years? 20?

They use lies

We use truth

2 sides to the same coin

The goal is balance to the universe

Kek is the god of CHAOS challenging to new world ORDER to restore balance to reality
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

No, it's not hypocrisy if you have the right and you are right, with that being said, we have the right because morality is objective, and not subjective. It is ours, it belongs to us, no we are not arrogant for assuming what belongs to us. A blasphemous serpent has said otherwise, but of course it is a wicked unpardonable liar.

improved

The funniest thing about mike's avatar is that he looks exactly like it.

First of all my solutions for the the USA. I was not giving solutions for Europe or Canada. Like I said, I wasn't sure what you defined "us" as. Now I see that you see Western Civilization as the thing you want to protect, not just Canada. I'm not sure how many muslim are in Mexico/Canada but I do know that muslims in the USA make up less than 1% of our population. About 3 million. Of those most are not first generation/second/third/etc. They've been year for years and years. The USA is not on the brink of collapse due to their presence, but bringing in new migrants would decrease our security. Security from collapse? No, the threat isn't that bad. Just security from attacks like what happened in the gay club. I haven't looked at the numbers for Canada/Mexico but I assume it's less of a problem in those nations.

As for Europe, immigration restrictions would again be the first logical thing to do. The analogy people always give is that you can't stop the tub from overflowing if you don't shut off the water first. War is definitely not the next step. Who the fuck would you go to war with? Why the fuck would you go to war with other nations for your own inept immigration policies. Migrants are in Europe because Europeans let them in. Change the policies and handle the situation on an individual level. What works for Sweden would probably not work for Germany. So to call for WAR as the grand solution to all problems is just insane.

>First of all my solutions for the the USA
were for the USA*

Rules for Radicals is JV team, we da JEws naow

Sorry guess I was wrong, most are second generation. But they aren't first which is what people think when they believe in a recent flood of them.

We're being manipulated.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Who gives a shit? Praise KEK, fuck lefties and SJWs.

I know, it's from the John Adams miniseries.

I just thought it was the best pic to choose for the post.

>First of all my solutions for the the USA

Guess what big guy? The US itself isn't civilization.

>I was not giving solutions for Europe or Canada

And your "solutions" don't do jack shit unless you're also willing to depot every single Muslim living in the United States.

>Like I said, I wasn't sure what you defined "us" as. Now I see that you see Western Civilization as the thing you want to protect, not just Canada. I'm not sure how many muslim are in Mexico/Canada but I do know that muslim in the USA make up less than 1% of our population. About 3 million.

Wow, only 3 million? It's not like 3 million blood crazed freaks isn't a problem or anything. Good for them for living here for generations, but they aren't welcome there.

>The USA is not on the brink of collapse due to their presence, but bringing in new migrants would decrease our security. Security from collapse? No, the threat isn't that bad. Just security from attacks like what happened in the gay club. I haven't looked at the numbers for Canada/Mexico but I assume it's less of a problem in those nations.

Do you know how Rome fell?

>As for Europe, immigration restrictions would again be the first logical thing to do. The analogy people always give is that you can't stop the tub from overflowing if you don't shut off the water first. War is definitely not the next step. Who the fuck would you go to war with?

We're talking about a war of ideologies you fucking cock sucking dumb ass. This right here is proof positive of your naivety along with your absolutely retarded solutions.

I'm 100% convinced you have no studied Islam and likely don't know a single fucking thing about it. The rats are already in the house and guess what? Rats breed faster than humans, so pretty soon the house is going to belong to them, not us. Unless we break out the traps. You got your feel feels hurt because you don't like war? Tough shit, get ready for the big one, big guy. It will be extremely painful, FOR YOU.

Second generation are the worst. They don't appreciate the fact that thy have escaped a shitty situation but they grow up with their parents shitty 3rd world Muslim values and hate America. Then they join al shebab or Isis.

t. Minnesota

>The US itself isn't civilization.
okay, there's no getting through to you. you've bought into the fear tactics 100% that you're willing to lie to prove a point. won't even bother with your other stuff because you're just an armchair historian making comparisons to rome for fuck sake. I get it, you're a youtube intellectual.

>fear tactics

Bombs going off in NYC right now, courtesy of your favorite religion.

Guess what would have stopped them? If the perps were killed in the great Muslim genocide.

>Bombs going off in NYC right now, courtesy of your favorite religion.
There's no information about it yet. Even if it is muslims, it's not threatening our existence. like I said here >No, the threat isn't that bad. Just security from attacks like what happened in the gay club
I bet you've heard this time and time again but terrorism is meant to increase terror. You've bought into the terror and are making the problem bigger than it really is.

>There's no information about it yet.

Hahahahahahaha

>Even if it is muslims, it's not threatening our existence

Hahahahahahaha, seriously Ahmed you're just too much of a funny guy.

>Hahahahahahaha
show me proof that islamic extremists committed the attack right now. if there's proof then you should be able to do that.

Bomber was ID'd by NYPD as know Saudi terrorist, Samuhammad al Jihyde

Suspect still at large

>leftist tactic
Book's title is "Rules for Radicals", not "Rules for Leftists". It doesn't matter which way the pendulum swings so long as you're the radical.

source nigger

OBAMA STUDIED THAT BOOK.
READ IT AND YOULL SEE THAT LITERALLY ALL OF HIS TACTICS AND SPEECHES ARE BUILT AROUND WHAT THE BOOK SAYS!!

And THAT'S how you sniff out MIDF/CTR posters unaware of Cred Forums culture.

>I was backed into a corner so I decided to make a joke to avoid having to face the fact that I lied to back up my argument
k

>I was caught asking for a source of a terrorist attack committed by Sam Hyde

You're literally the first person to use that specific variant of his name on this board. I doubt anyone recognized you were parodying that.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Samuhammad al Jihyde/

but now that it's clear you don't care if you're right or not there's no point in talking to you anymore

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

You aren't even using that meme right.

Correcting her record means correcting all of the narratives that go against hers. Terrorist attacks are good for Trump, not Hillary.

Do I even have to explain this to you?

That has nothing to do with what I said.

We get it you watched Sargon of Akkads video

Marxism = Lurianic kabbalah

Google it.

What you said was I wasn't using that "meme" correctly when in actuality I was considering the fact terror attacks committed by the religion of peace is bad for Hillary.

Again, do I have to explain this to you?

Hey man, not my fault you're retarded.

Yes. The left is the establishment now. They are the powers that be.

Ted is an example of what happens to people when they see the world as it is without the comfort of Christianity and God. Not having any assurance that it will eventually be OK, they go crazy and resort to violence.

The only way to defeat a jew is by outjewing them. You should have learned this from the holocaust.

Do you also refuse to breathe because liberals do it too?

i am literally just here for memes and happenings. i could care less about the future.

Twist: we are radicals, just not the kind (((Alinsky))) wanted

Wait, you think hitler used rules for radicals and not force?

Obama fapped to it

>but anyone who pays attention, including redpilled blacks, hispanics, and asians, will be proven right as current events play out

This is more true than you know:

>Safe Schools: Australian Chinese community petition against anti-bullying program lodged in NSW

>A petition against the Safe Schools program with more than 17,000 signatures from the Australian Chinese community has been tabled in the New South Wales Parliament.

>abc.net.au/news/2016-08-23/safe-schools-mp-lodges-petition-against-program-signed-by-17000/7777030

So many contradictions the left is juggling.

They will become more and more strained… Most leftists are concerned about their own personal psychological problems… that's what is really driving them

Feminists have issues with daddy.. Latino's are angry that they can't built successful societies. blacks… too many issues to mention… Homos, powerful sex impulses don't match with society's best practices

They all hate each other… the only thing uniting them is that Jews have convinced them the problem is straight white males, so they all project their personal demons and dysfunctions in that direction.

We need to set them loose on each other. It really shouldn't be too difficult.

That's what good old Saul would do…

Shhh... quiet now. It's war.

Now, let me first say that I do not approve of what would constitute harassment.... but....

Cracks are beginning to form already in the left's self confidence, and this is plainly apparent. Undoomed did a video on some trannies recently which is pretty much all about their fragility in the face of criticism. In the video you can CLEARLY see how their confidence is being undermined as people nibble away at the foundation of their worldviews through ridicule:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bI_aZ_0bstM

Watch also and notice how each of their attempts to reassert their views opens the door for even further ridicule..........