Which happening would you love to see? praise and ask kek for it to happen...

which happening would you love to see? praise and ask kek for it to happen. lets give all of our energy for your deepest happening dreams!

praise kek my white supremacist friends!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0P1zxq6t_Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada on fire again

WW3 soon

the death of george soros

Kek please have weak, young, impressionable minds eat up the pepe meme and unwittingly align themselves with the alt right movement.

>1776

Hillary dies before September 11 2017

1776, I guess it's D.C instead

Oh great Kek (praise be unto him,) I do not seek to wish a happening simply due to the fact that I'd be worshipping you merely for profit. All I ask is to keep doing you and bring chaos unto this world.

bamp.. ok posting some rare pepes for you my friendos

I want to see a vid of a loli getting raped by migrants go viral.

next happening is in denmark

Checked.
Kek wills it.

praise kek

So soros dies in denmark? what does this mean?

>yfw ww3 will start this october in Syria

Nice big dirty bomb exploding in Stratford, London

>1776

the answer to 1984

alex jones was right again

youtube.com/watch?v=0P1zxq6t_Wk

Checked again.
Hillary Clinton will have an aneurysm before the debate.

NUKES
U
K
E
S

A civil war in a 1st world country (preferably Germany or America. Mexico doesn't count).

Msm conspiracy to stoke racial tensions for ratings will be fully exposed in fantastic way, end of networks new media elite emerges.

Kek's digits confirm it will habben

holy kek america if shillary wins

Shadilayy!

PRAISE KEK

everyone to stop going to work worldwide forever or for the entire government to go on strike and cause a revolution along with the people to overthrow the corruptness

Ok so to narrow it down is it my preferred choices (dubs if so) or is it someone else?

TRUMP HILLARY DEATH MATCH

PRAISE KEK

#sickhillary dies
obama tries to cancel the election and gets arrested
Trump sworn in as president

ISIS starts legitimately taking land in Germany and Sweden through the refugee crisis.

Obama third term.

clearly a MSM thread designed to catch racist screenshots to be taken out of context for the next pro-hillary anti-white male "news piece"

KEK WILLS IT

Hillary's corruption (having people killed, etc) becomes public knowledge and she faces trial and possible execution for murder/treason.