Milo caught scamming Trump money and mods are covering him

Here's a briefing on Milo.
>>>Guys I'm totally a coalburning gay
>>>I'm subtly desensitising you to homosexuals
>>>The_Donald gives him the attention he needs
>>>He scams a "White Privelege" Charity and keeps the money
>>>Goes.on TV and talks about sulking priests off and.gamg sex.black men
>>>Says he's a jew and not actually a Catholic
At this point The_Donald has established him as the dangerous faggot, as he has given them permission to use the word "Faggot" via a Breitbart column.
Shills say he is useful as the left can't censor him or attack him because he is gay
>>>gets banned from Twitter
>>>Becomes Irrelevant
>>>Milo claims to be alt right leader and is writing a book on the alt right Purely for attention
>>>His flamboyant lifestyle means he needs lots of money
>>>goes on The_Donald and claims a secret billionaire needs your money, implicates Trump is the billionaire
>>>Milo a dn the mods get caught in scam
>>>Milo continues to ask for money and has his comments removed to save face
>>>He literally stole Money intended for Trump's campaign and implicated Trump in a scam.
Who actually ever like this guy?????
Bbbbbut, he's our Dangerous Faggot.
>Pic related

Mods are 404ing threads where Milo is being outed, they are waiting until they are inactive and instead of letting archive, they are pruning/404ing the thread so it doesn't archive.

I heard they're banning people for being off topic. Despite the fact they don't ban the faggy "Let's watch TV together", "Ama" and "red pill me on" threads.

This is more political and Trump related than most other threads on Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AXGFO/
archive.is/oKtBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blumpkin

I'm not aware of this, but have my bump

>implicates Trump is the billionaire
I thought it was the jewish pharma guy schkely

do you have any source btw? some archives would be good too if possible

im just dissapointed desu, i always gave that guy a chance bc he brouhgt me here but this is just fucked up

Yes, but Milo said it was someone special and crack. He said it was basically someone in the Trump campaign who was a billionaire. He apparently said he vetted them and they were good.

He them said it was a legit Trump PAC and Charity. Even got got caught saying it was good and to still "Trust me" when he was caught.

Mods deleted anyone asking about it and banned everyone.

Mods here are 404ing threads before they get archived. There was like 15 threads today about him and there's only like two in the archive.

Are the mods here also on the_donald?

Gp on r/the_donald

There's proof there and they even made a sticky about them having to hire Lawyers and such.

They said Milo vetted the guy and he basically received the money with some of the mods. It was intended to be for Trump, he basically stole Trump's money.

What else do you expect from some attention-seeking faggot? May I remind you that the only reason this fudge packer became relevant is leeching off of Gamergate like the kike parasite he is?

Honestly I never liked Milo. However, you can't be mad about the book. Anyone could have written a book about the alt-right and published it on Kindle. But no one did.

what kind of autist turbosperg are you? I cant make sense of your spergout.

No shit fuck this kike.

Keep studying multi language then.

so go back to 1eddit with your shit. no once cares except your buttbuddies from 1eddit

Can I be the alt right leader? I think I'd be great at it.

Eloquent, handsome, well dressed, clean cut, humourous.. ehh that just depends.
I think I can give a good portrayal of them by highlighting all their most sensible points and highlighting all the hypocrisies of the left that I'm very well versed in now.

Oh fuck I forgot
I'm fucking a white male.

Who ever donated money to him deserves to be swindled. Fucking faggot.

>Pleb bit

Nothing to with plebbit.

I'm outing the faggot for what he is. It's just he was caught stealing money that was intending for trumps campaign.

>No one cares
Mods are 404ing threads before they can be archived.

Half of.Cred Forums lobes this faggot.

Go.back to your shirty Cheese you bordeline French man.

Pics of you

>goes on The_Donald and claims a secret billionaire needs your money, implicates Trump is the billionaire
fuck reddit and the_donald, this honestly sounds like the most based think milo's ever done.
anyone who fell for this shit deserves to be out of however much money they gave

what the fuck are you sperging about OP, at least try and make sense instead of greentexting a bunch of nonsense.

I agree with you.

But it still doesn't take way from the fact he claimed it was an official super PAC for the Trump.campaign and he vetted it.

He could've fucked Trump. Trump already got hit with a fake.story this week about him stealing from charities and the Media ran with it.

He's a degenerate and needs to be outed.

how did he vet it? how do you know its not just a hit job?

Here's the fucking paid Milo shills.

>When niggers steal it's because they are degrade sub humans
>when my faggy cult leader steals it's because he's a based Dangerous faggot

ods came put and said he vetted it. He posted.on his account he was meeting the guy in private and.knows him, said it's legit.

He was caught and now they say, "we can't find the guy, he's beyond reproach".

where did he say this? links?

A jew running away with people's money?

dude is obviously in bed with reddit mods

>top comments taken from Trump AMA

Still haven't seen any proof that he scammed anyone.

>>>/reddit/

I'll get a screen shot. I'm not.linking plebbit here.

I can't find the sticky, it seems to be buried. I'll kept looking.

He is a mod on plebbit. That's why they.call him the "based mod god" and "dangerous fsggot" over there.

TRIGGER WARNING: Reddit or Reddit associated events are mentioned in this greentext
> Milo allegedly makes fake donation site called "Nimble America"
> Attempts to shill it on /r/The_Donald with a post that reads like an infowars commercial
> Redditors find out it isn't registered with the FEC, isn't even considered a PAC
> T_D mods go into full damage control, deletes the threads and bans anyone who mentions the scam
> T_D modlist is purged, head mods claim to resign
> Milo still claims PAC is real, also claims a secret billionaire was going to 'match' your donations

I really dont get people who watch this e celeb shit. I cant watch any of these fucks for more than 30 seconds before i want to puke.

How did you mention Red-ditlike that?

I always get caught for spamming when I try to type it?

The piece of shit faggot bought a fucking tour bus with the dosh he stole

> Original announcement
archive.is/AXGFO/
>"Nimble Richman" AMA
archive.is/oKtBQ

You gotta place the trigger warning first

But in all seriousness the spam filter is inconsistent af

Here, screen shots of him.

Look out for the event that makes him untouchable. Public scam artists always disappear after doing something unrelated. Like the kony guy who masturbated in public not long after his sticker racket ended.

>Yes, but Milo said it was someone special and crack. He said it was basically someone in the Trump campaign who was a billionaire.

Could have been also (((Icahn))), (((Adelson))) or Thiel if the claim was true. Or more likely, said mystery billionare never existed.

See pic here
And Convicts archive here

>reddit
You have to go back
sage

>$pain
You have to gas yourself

>42 posts in the thread
>15 posts by this ID
Kek, keeping the thread alive because nobody fucking cares about your reddit shit?

>based in Wisconsin (i think based off lawyers)
The one state never to trust is Wisconsin by far.

Kek keke kek

As I said, there was literally 15 posts today and only like two made the archive.

It was popular and users are getting banned for.having off topic posts on the matter.

50% unemployed Spain. Gas Yourself 3rd world Spain.

Why not give money to him? It is the equivalent of giving it to trump since all he does is spread the message.

>secret billionaire needs your money

WHY WOULD YOU RETARDS GIVE MONEY TO A BILLIONAIRE

Who the fuck needs Cred Forums's archive that purges everything after 7 days and doesn't even have a search function?
There are plenty of third party archives there, and those threads can still be read in those. Fuck off, no one cares about reddit and anyone is more than welcome to scam you gullible, digital illiterates.

Reddit is Milo's cash cow. This is the second time he takes your money and you are butthurt because of it. You ever heard of anyone on Cred Forums being scammed by Milo? No, because we aren't that stupid. I could make a thread on Reddit with a stock photo saying my cat has leukaemia and donations would pour in.

Go tell the Met Police you got trolled on Reddit you fucking mong. Sadiq Khan may even lick the tears off your face.

whoosh

seriously though - why give a 3rd party money for trump? it's literally up on his own page

they just played themselves

Bump