MIGRANT HORROR: Teen tied up and gagged after three men gang rape her at Eiffel Tower

what the fuck IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game
edition.cnn.com/2015/03/18/living/feat-transgender-child-raising-ryland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_New_York_City_Subway_shooting
thesun.co.uk/news/1801887/woman-found-tied-up-and-gagged-after-being-raped-and-beaten-by-algerian-migrants-under-paris-landmark/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Black_and_White
conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/
vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
youtube.com/watch?v=j9cDusAmIe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They need to update those parks around the eiffel tower to provide more modes of egress. Ficki gangs are always walking 10 people across and there is no way to avoid them.

She wanted the brown dick. She got it.

what do you want me to say, I see white wimyn, I ficki ficki

it's not hard americlap

>She responded to messages from who she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy and initially met him close to her home in the Paris suburbs.

Even cuck capital, Berlin, is forming nightwatches and militias. how much longer until the day of the rope?

women

Soon Krautbro. Soon.

I can't keep reading this shit
I'm going to come over to europe and make brevik look like a fucking preschooler
it's going to be seas of shitskin blood soon, i fuckign swear on my life
if i have to die to cleanse the world of this fucking menace and help other people ill gladly do it
god fucking damnit this shit makes me so fucking angry

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

She chose to associate with them, and suffered the consequences.

every single fucking refugees welcome cheerer will pay

they deserve rape

Obviously the problem is

NOT

ENOUGH

REFUGEES

QUICK HOLLANDE, SEND MOAR MOAR MOAR

They should take the gates down so people can escape into the Eiffel tower park area. This is the fault of the Parisian police.

Paris police MUST fall!!!

>A source close to the case, said: “It was a warm night, and she expected to eat strawberries and grapes, and to drink Coke, but then the attack took place.”

thank mass media brainwashing

These young men were clearly not sexually satisfied enough. We need to send more love and comfort to migrant camps quickly!

I'm literally shaking at the thought of what these poor young victims of war and poverty have been through. They need more comfort and love!
#lovewins #refugeeswelcome

1. She knew she was meeting a Tunisian "boy"

2. The "Tunisians" who did it had the audacity to claim they were minors seeking asylum. (Implying they know the rules of the game here.)

3. The real kicker, they fuckers said the rape was consensual (implying they were not only at the scene, but had sex with her too. Stupid niggers.)

Really, what the fuck France? At least when spics rape a white woman here we gently place them on the other side of the border.

>She responded to messages from who she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy and initially met him close to her home in the Paris suburbs.

>Last Sunday evening she turned up for another date where she expected to have a picnic with the boy at the Champs des Mars, the park where the Eiffel Tower is, and was attacked.

WEW
E
W

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO CARING AND GIVING THESE ((((REFUGEES))))) A CHANCE

THE GLOBALISTS ARE VERY HAPPY GOY

WEW
E
W

>They were caught there just before they tried to flee to Germany on Monday.

None of them had any official papers and all claimed they were 17 year olds from Tunisia and were seeking asylum.

However, early checks suggest they are likely to be a lot older and possibly from Algeria.

LMAO

>go to france
>think it will be a lovely vacation just like the old movies in the 80's
>Get raped by muslims and niggers in real life.
Such is life in the EUSSR.

Instead she ate goat shit encrusted third world economic illegal immigrant cock.

Golly gee willikers, what a bummer, i say!

>Tunisian boy
her parents should have raised her better.
Why would you let your daughter to date shitskins? I mean french people are smelly and gross and not very manly but they are better than a fucking arab. She could have dated an european guy instead.

I hope this whore learnt the lesson and all of her holes were filled with cum. She must feel very dirty right now but she was a whore dating arabs so she gets what she deserves.

Dont you like arabs so much? Well I hope you get pregnant whore. cry a river now bitch

nobody could have expected this

Lotta' that goin' around.

chicks are the ones welcoming in migrants bc they want some strange, no sympathy from me

What makes you so sure she is ethnically french?

>Why would you let your daughter to date shitskins?
The victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is said to have recently run away from her mother’s home in the Paris suburbs.

Can Americans join the new Freikorp?

TOLL = PAYED

srs a while back i would have gotten mad at this

but this is just the future they chose

Sorry for my grammar friends, i am a bit drunk

>2 crosses
>3 fucking Shinto shrines

>Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.

:^)

Burn the myrhh pay the toll

The saddest part about that story is how they didn't kill that disgusting coalburning slag.

>17 YEAR OLD LADS
>JUST TRYING TO FLEE WAR
>'THE NEW LAND' beckons them aka Cuckmany

wew lads, these poor kids just want to get to Germany and that evil white slag accused them of RAEP so she could prevent them from asylum!

Im sad this happened sad for her. But you play with fire you get burned.

Fuck me i'm going to Germany at the end of the year.

Am I and my gf screwed?

Deserved what she got.

This looks like a shot from some sort of Dystopian horror movie.

who dat?

Honestly this is why its best to carry a weapon now with thise refugees and migrants coming. Seriously if one came at me, I'll shank the bastard in the neck with a knife in self defense.

Luckily theres none in my area but if I do start seeing them, I'll be carrying my knives around to protect myself.

3 crosses, actually

At this point it's social Darwinism. Burn coal, pay toll. Hope she commits suicide as to not spread her tainted genes.

I ran out of fucks for this kind of thing months ago.

I was gonna go visit family in Europe next summer. Germany, France and Benelux are full of them.

For every crazy white fellow shooting, their faith in the spectre of racism grows.

For every rape, refugee centre, terrorist attack, cross country murder trip like that guy who traveled from bradford to aberdeen to kill an ahmedi, the liberals say its not islam. Something is wrong here.

You would but a thousand litres of fuel on their flames but the paki rapist buts nothing but sympathy for circumstance and not all muslim hashtags.

Well as long as you don't go to the Eiffel Tower which is a few hundred miles away from Germany, you should be fine.

I'm not going to lie: women today deserve to feel unsafe. They're the ones that got us into this mess in the first place by constantly voting further and further left.

meanwhile in calais the backup arrives, shit never improves in france

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500

WHY ARE NO FRENCH MEDIA REPORTING THIS
>WHY ARE NO FRENCH MEDIA REPORTING THIS
WHY ARE NO FRENCH MEDIA REPORTING THIS

they deserve to be beaten , spit at , mugged, insulted and threatened but not raped. They are our women, we are the ones that should rape them. They belong to us not to goatfuckers.

It's a shame landmarks don't get bombed by Muslims, or something. That usually springs people into action, especially if people die with the landmarks.

I'd happily see Muslims blow up a portion of Big Ben if it meant getting people to hate these fuckers, more.

I'd also maybe say Nelson's Column but your average Muslim that's been living in the UK for about ten years has no idea what that is.

You gave them the freedom to choose.

They decided they'd rather be raped by the goatfuckers than pampered by european cis white males.

Listen to this man, for he speaks wise words.

>Reporting this

Fucking racist

Do the colonial nations have an obligation to avenge Europe after it's fall to the muslim horde, or should we just let them take their medicine and be lost?

I view it like a friend who become addicted to some hardcore drug. You should try to help them, but at the end of the day it's something they have to do themselves.

I guess we must ask the brave americans how to deal with minorities

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30+ million illegals is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton is clearly going to win the next two elections is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexicans is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Making me proud, grandpa

Strange, I'm french but I'm not seeing this anywhere on he news.

After all americans have a good track record of dealing with nigger youths

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game

And then here is a brave american in the making, ready to show us europoors how to fight inferior shitskins
edition.cnn.com/2015/03/18/living/feat-transgender-child-raising-ryland/

Your news censors all this shit.
Found out who owns your media in France.

Most people don't care about race. Why are you surprised at this fact? It's not like it's an unknown thing

well you see ... eventually europe will be at war. European vs muslims. We will gang rape their women back (japanese style) and we will also rape our women for being traitors.

We (european brothers) shall fight together to death killing as many muslims as possible and raping as many of their women as possible.

I cant wait 20-30 years for this happening. better get as fit as possible

>After all americans have a good track record of dealing with nigger youths

Wo do tho, euronigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_New_York_City_Subway_shooting

Imagine if some Tibetan monks raped a girl in Tienamen Square. Imagine what the Chinese public and government would do.

fuck yeah dude

Yep. I thought Nice would do it. It snapped me hard from the left to the right. It was that new report that made me aware that every single western festival faces the threat of being subverted into a day of mourning or remembrance. I fucking hate them.

That's just fantasy, kid.

Nothing will happen. Most of europe is brainwashed.

seems corroborated
thesun.co.uk/news/1801887/woman-found-tied-up-and-gagged-after-being-raped-and-beaten-by-algerian-migrants-under-paris-landmark/
but murdochy

Lol its rapidly changing. Theres a lot of people snapping out of the haze and seeing the writting on the wall.

>strange

Because it was probably a girl that pissed of her boyfriend and now is making up stories

But brave americans still have 2 or 3 things to teach us poor europeans about suppressing minorities, and they have been doing it for decades, just look at this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Los_Angeles_riots

Of course, american white mans are alpha, and every minority women makes a line just to have a taste of him, since they are the ultimate prize. Just take a look at this statistic:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Black_and_White
>there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009, representing a ratio of 181:100.[25] This traditional disparity has seen a rapid decline over the last two decades, contrasted with its peak in 1981 when the ratio was still 371:100.

Truly paragons of virtue

maybe in the cucknated states of cuckmerica but here in europe we have pride in our heritage.

If a italian girl dates a german boy thats ok
if a french girl dates an austrian boy thats ok
if a hungarian girl dates a polish boy thats ok
if a ukranian girl dates a goatfucker muslim tunisian thats not fucking ok

Comprende?

Yeah, arm yourself because no one else here will save you.

The odds will betray you. And I will replace you.

IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A NEGRO WOULD RAPE A WHITE WOMEN! ITS UNTHINKABLE!!!!

conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

Alpha americans would put the negro on line quickly

After all, us europoors need to learn with Americans

Some men are waking up, yes. But women aren't, and some men aren't.

Before women had the vote, it was weak men and strong men fighting in the political arena. Now its just women ruling with the assistance of weak men. Strong men will always be a minority after the female vote.

My cousin lives in france and just got married to a french dude. I wonder if she is aware of how dangerous the refugees are if these things aren't covered by the local news.
I'll have to attempt redpill her a bit on migrants if she doesn't already know better

Liberate tuteme ex inferis

Audio recording

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

>MEANWHILE in BRITBONGISTAN

Sounds you like you guys need to stop being so racist and xenophobic and open your homes to the rest of the world.

> recently run away from her mother’s home in the Paris suburbs.
Deserved it. Idiot suburban kids think they're living Eat, Pray, Love

It's like half your media was state controlled or something, and it had its own ass to cover...

No, only your gf. You'll probably be beheaded.

Fuckin this

>implying carrying knives in america

KEK

Really? The running away from home part makes me wanna cry. I remember highschool

Headline, school remains depressing to a backdrop of an unsafe rapidly changing europe

Well said, father.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL.

Yep. Don't feel pitty for woman that is pro-migrant trying to fuck one and getting more then what she bargained for.

This is the very thing we warned women of and got called racists for doing so.

Too bad for her.

Nothing of value was lost then

Soros first.

Dumb bitch probably wanted them in.

Fuck her.

I'd feel more guilty if the west wasn't as left as it could possibly be. I can see where some old garuntees might not be ironclad anymore

Im not in the mood tonight. Not one fucking bit.

Fuck Niggers

>disabled comments on article
EVERY TIME

Kill yourselves, /r9k/

Fucking loser omegas happy to see a girl attacked because they're still jacking off to 2D pedo shit.

Literally drink bleach.

Well deserved. That whore won't be hooking up with any shitskins from now on, if she ever does it with anyone else.

Just graduates, this shit happens. In fuckin public

>"She responded to messages from who she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy"
Well that's one less brown baby for France

Considering the political climate here and the understanding that women ARE the weaker gender, both mentally and physically, you still come with a fucking stupid Chad remark like that.

>FAGGOT

>You are the Omega

>I teach my children better than this

>Shitheads like you are enablers

You kill yourself you stupid fucking nigger. This dumb whore should've had her throat slit. She only got two more sandnigger dicks than she wanted.

If the Mudshits kidnapped the girl, I'd cry "Deus Vult." However, given the fact that this stupid cunt knowingly set up a date with a sandnigger, I feel literally no sympathy for her. If you are a whore who wants to fuck filthy durkas from Shitstainstan, you deserve EVERYTHING that comes your way.

Quit white-knighting you stupid fag. You're probably a virgin neckbeard cuck who thinks virtue signalling will get him laid. This whore got everything she deserved for betraying her people. She could've met with an upstanding French gentleman, but no, she willingly chose to fuck a subhuman. If she wants to fill her drooping cunt with shit-colored Mudslime cocks, she deserves a fate far worse than what she got.

KEK IS DEAD

KEK IS DEAD.....

youtube.com/watch?v=j9cDusAmIe4

MAGA

You fuck with fire get burned and learn. These pampered first world bitches are the idiots who voted for inviting these barbarians. They're the ones on twitter virtue signalling. You can bet this dumb bitch was ready to snap some photos of the date for twittergram.

I mean...

>use jewbook

>be promised a date from a nigger

>get a nigger date

>be found hours later naked, gagged, and in shock.

>be surprised

As much as this shit pisses me off this girl ran away from home and sought out niggers on Facebook to meet in person. I mean come on.

It's fine, just do what said

If you stab one in the neck and take him down the rest will run like roaches.

>here in europe we have pride in our heritage.

>those camps in pictures
>those riot cops

Hahaha oh fuck i hope they try this shit in US. Cant wait for the cops to shoot these monkeys on site lmao

Hoping for a 17 year old and a free meal. Get a mouthful instead

Any pics? Have you fellows ID'd the girl yet?

>The woman was dragged under a bush behind where a blanket had been laid out.
These guys were actually more humane than most of the rapefugees in France. She should consider herself lucky, most women who experience multiculturalism don't get to do it on a blanket.

I'm sorry, lads. I hope Merkel & Co. get outed soon and you can exact justice against these savages.

I literally laughed out loud

haha fuck this world

You , I like you. In a non homosexual way, just saying.

Fair points but on the other hand you're Portuguese.

the thing that makes me mad is that if I tried this bullshit with a couple of my mates, we'd almost certainly be lynched or put in jail til we died

I bet these nameless immigrants will be back on the streets as soon as they've taken statements and that will be it

like, why do they get to gangrape hot french liberal bitches and we don't?
I wanna gangrape hot liberal french bitches too you know

SPAIN ABOUT TO FUCK SHIT UP

GERMAN CIVIL WAR WHEN?
I know a plethora of people who fucking hate Merkel and are mostly 2nd 3rd generation German Americans who probably have fucking mp40's and a PUMA in their garage.

>tell people niggers and arabs are bad news
>tell them they should stay the crap away
>tell them about rapefugees
>get called racist, bigoted, xenophobic, you name it
>persist anyways, because we know we're right
>then they go out and to crap like this.
Everyone gets red pilled one way or the other. This lady wanted the red pill injected directly. I wish I could pretend outrage at this point. I hope they execute the three mudslimes, 'cause they should all just be shot, but I can't do anything but sadly say, "we warned you. Why?"

ww3 soon

Link to this episode of To Catch a Coal Burner?

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Some race-traitor liberal skank gets raped, who cares? She enjoyed it, no doubt.

damn, india and dem sauds. frica sure, but damn

RAPISTS > RACISTS

stays home with ss cosplay, worse than chasing down teens for unconsensual sex. sure user

Who fed the delusion that these 3rd world shitskins are the same as us?

sometimes i think i should just leave my house and start the purge

do it, kek agrees!

Dumb slit

Fuck everyone that sides with shitskin rapists over some dumb white whore though, kill yourselves

gotta learn somehow

Link to the video?