What does Cred Forums think of people with Alzheimer's ?

What does Cred Forums think of people with Alzheimer's ?

They might have Alzheimer's but at least they don't have Alzheimer's.

Who?

Nothing
If you really fire your neurons
You'll choose Alzheimer's over stroke and Parkinson's

Its a made up disease.

>Another fucking Hillary thread

It appears that many on Cred Forums would be okay with an alzheimer's riddled clown as US president.

Are you meming?

all my grandparents have had it. my dad had it. my mom probably will get it. i'm fucked

>5.4 million are living with Alzheimer's
>3/2 don't know they are living with Alzheimer's

I think i might have alzheimers desu

Who's this Alzheimers? Where am I?

It's honestly pretty depressing seeing how it degrades a person to the point they no longer exist. The body might still be alive but the person died a long time ago.

>huurrr durr muh bad memory
Just old people desperate for attention.

You know alzheimer's is the destruction of neurons and brain tissue, right?

I make that face too when I think about the prospects of another Clinton presidency.

Huh?

My paternal grandfather had it as did his father...

FUCK people with Alzheimers they are SHIT

this desu

That I should probably drink lots of coffee and never use allergy medication to avoid such a miserably dark end.

Got exposed to mold, developing Alzheimer's-like symptoms as we speak. Got away from the mold source, so I'll recover, but I'll say this: Short term memory is very precious, be thankful you have it.

I think when I was listening to NPR the other day and the question of Hillary's health came up, the (((experts))) were quick to decry the very question of it and have a very serious discussion of alzheimers in general.

(((coincidence?)))

If I get some serious degenerative neural shit then it's suicide time. Not putting family through years of bullshit.

I think i might have alzheimers desu

Uncle has it.

Like watching an adult revert back into a child like state that is paranoid, confused and scared of everything. He doesn't recognise anyone but my aunt now and half the time he doesn't know who she is.

Guy is an ex Vietnam vet who was knighted by the Queen as well.

I've got some degenerative shit going on. Started in my early twenties. Honestly its been quite the ride but worth living through. I wouldn't give up so early. Not when the world is about to light up like a tree.