So if women generally consider Asian men to be the least desirable of the races...

So if women generally consider Asian men to be the least desirable of the races. And men generally consider Black women to be the least desirable, why don't Asian men and black women start banging? I have never seen a Asian man Black women couple in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are

vice.com/read/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456

black women have been taking the BBC for generations, why would they date a microdick gook?

>asian men
>arguably the race with the highest IQ
>forced to racemix with the race with the lowest IQ because no one likes them

It will become more common in Africa, but that's it.

No joke – I actually saw an asian dude and a black woman on a date today in a coffeeshop.

Because black women are literally the most disgusting race on earth. Not physically. But mentally. They are complete scum in terms of values, morals, logic, and everything there within.

It must be american niggers or something, i've never met an ugly african girl, in fact the ones i've been with are all natural 9/10 hot nigress.

Don't knock it till you try it, black girls have big butt holes for rough smashing.

So wait... They now HAVE to "bang" because they are considered shit? Were you the bully on the high "football" team?

> Yo chinabro you gotta fuck the sheboooon

Also: are you a Nip-jew trying to blend out the Chinese race? Geopolitics and sex is crazy.

whaaaaat ddddude? really?

Coming from a white guy.

Asian guys deserve better. They need to be with their own women. Just like us.

I feel for Asian guys that have white guys come over and cuck them. It's fucked up.

Women only date up

black women are disgusting...Asian men are not oblivious to this fact...

as a gook I agree. Race traitors are scum of the earth

Asian women are the least desirable, what in the fuck are you on about?

>human race

Take a guess (((user))).

Based Asian dude here with a hot black chick. Come to Los Angeles. There are plenty of us.

>muh dik argument

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Depends on the black woman.

Most college educated black women are fine provided they eat well and exercise/