Is sodomy still degenerate even if it's between a married couple?

Is sodomy still degenerate even if it's between a married couple?

Anything sexual is degenerate.

>putting your dick in the human garbage shoot
>said garbage shoot also happens to be one of the easiest places to rupture blood vessels
>and is consequently the easiest place in the body to spread diseases, especially STIs

also it feels nowhere near as good as pussy
God smote a city because degenerates couldn't get something so basic

Yes, you poo from there and the device has one use only.

First post worst post

>shoot

off to bed I go

>also it feels nowhere near as good as pussy
Liar

a fucking leaf would try to convince us that smooth colon walls feel as good as the vaginal canal

gas the leafs already

>A Leaf from liberal fagtopia aka Canada.
>Prefers Sodomy over natural procreation.

I'm not even surprised t b h.

t. virgin

Also the appeal of anal is psychological rather than physical.

Its for people who are high tes and enjoy being dominant.

Never tried anal but I really doubt it's even possible to design an orifice that would feel better than pussy.

This

I personally don't like the feel of anal, but when my gf is being a bitch I occasionally stick it in her ass to assert dominance.

If you need to keep an increasingly stagnant sex life interesting for the sake of maintaining your marriage so the kids don't have to grow up only seeing you on the weekends then it's probably okay to put it in her poop chute.

poop shoot . com

You're retarded. If it's a marriage. And consensual. It's fine. Sodom was smote because they were rapist assholes of goats men and angels

yeah. The more degenerate stuff you do, the more you need of it to get off. Soon that won't be enough and before you no it, it's peepee poopoo time

>marriage makes the aforementioned facts about it being an easily damaged waste chute void

these fucking leafs need to be stopped

First post best post

Is it still degenerate if a robot is doing it?

Anal feels pretty good user, but not as good as vaginal. Though i would have to say it is still degenerate even when married.

Why does your fucking prostate get involved in both cumming, being inside your ass, and not feeling like shit. When you can train all animals never to fuck anything except that which you want then get back to me. Also explain the xq28 gene. Also that shit isn't stored there. Also that nobody procreated nor pooped until your heterosexuality doomed us all. Also surrogates. Gnite. Enjoy your cocksock

anal sex is fucking gross

>That bony ass

Fucking disgusting

>Is sodomy still degenerate even if it's between a married couple?

Yes. I notice you didn't say heterosexual couple, too. It's degenerate between all couples.

>perfectly good vagina, hey I know, lets shove my cock where she shits from

You said it yourself you fucking idiot. Your prostate is involved without ramming things into your rectum that was never meant to have things rammed into it.

neck

yourself

Merchant in top left corner lol

>falling for the woman jew

>vaginas are aseptic and lemony fresh and there's fuck all wrong with them
Listen bud. Nobody wants anybody's backside but when straighties settle with ass it's because I get the better front. With an ass on the side. Only phobes obsess on all this shit

Why does anyone do anal? It makes your dick smell like shit and also its pretty painful for the receiver which is a turn off.

>fat ass bitch
Disgusting.

of course it is, that's why it's a fetish and arousing. it's become pretty normalized now though.

That's even worse.

Shes your property now kid, shove it in her fucking eyesockets if you want

Are you fucking illiterate? Prostate. Where is it. Ass. What happens when you cum normally. You cum. Prostate helps. Nothing more. What happens if you come BY WAY of prostate. Cum. Feels like you don't even know what a real one is, afterward

The short answer is probably.

If she's never done it then, no, you don't ass rape your wife bro, that's just not cool.

Now if it already happened to her before you found her, and she's craving more then ok, give her what she needs. Just don't embarrass her by talking about it in public, obviously.

Yes, it's best kept between men in public bathrooms

Only if you broadcast it to the world.

How come?

source pls?

>assfuck some girl while watching alien
>get literal shit on my dick
> have to go shower
Never again

If you have to ask then the answer is yes. Sodomy is degenerate.

Call me degenerate, but nothing gives me a buzz more than when my girlfriend cleans me with her mouth after I just nutted in her ass.
I don't kiss her after either.

>a fucking leaf
every god damn time you're worse than sweden

>women
Oh well you can have only vagstank next time

I bet you think what you're saying validates anal sex as a healthy act. You are that dumb aren't you.

You can kill her by doing this

feels pretty good both ways

>also it feels nowhere near as good as pussy

Actually it feels the same. So there's no point on putting your dick in the pooper.

Not my problem if you fight against simple concepts. You are the fucks who pushed globe earth and we wuz frogs

Am I fuckable?

Doesn't sodomy also include blowjobs?

Oops also the mouth I guess too since the bagina is just a mouth anyways. Muh tooth jobs

You look like ReviewBrah

I think so. married. it's just weird

Yes, technically sodomy is any sexual act that won't lead to pregnancy

If a woman wants to get fucked in the ass she's probably fucked in the head

The way I see it, you want to fuck your gf/wife in the ass while you can.

If you break up, the last thing you'd want to happen is the guy to eventually fuck her in the ass, and have her say 'oh my last guy wouldn't do that :O' etc.

No it isn't. Tell me. Are male prisoners who rape men inside jail. Faggots. Or sodomites.

There is a mini jew on the top left corner of all these videos. They're not even hiding it anymore.

>this kills the girl

>You are the fucks who pushed globe earth and we wuz frogs
Why did I think I was talking to a white person? Damn shitskins.

What? You're the fucken ancient egyptian pagans. Memberrrrr!?

>Is sodomy still degenerate even if it's between a married couple?
It could be an honest accident...

>You look like ReviewBrah

Timestamp and tits or gtfo

Is that Molly Shannon?

I can just picture it now, all these millennials who take it in the ass on the regular having to wear diapers when they reach 50 because their O-ring is all blown out.

No thanks. Just stick with the vagina for fucks sake, what's wrong with people.

Both

I was so fucking relieved when i got to the end and there was no penis

dickbutt kek

you look like bait. jail bait

No no both. To which sex are fallen angels attracted?

this is me when i'm playing dota

Both?

>perfectly good pussy
Retards decide to stick it where shit comes out, I don't understand that logic.

The glorification of sexuality and its integration into society is the root of western decadence. To continue as such is to facilitate Huxley's dystopia.

I don't know I've never seen one

>not plunging it straight into her vagoo and giving her an infection
cuck

Daa i putee mucusybreadblood instead

I'm sure she'll live

DO IT

They take only male form. Except lilith. They like to rape only women. You don't see them because they don't rape men. Sodom raped legitimate messengers so I stopped caring about splitting hairs after that

For years, anal sex was built up to be this holy grail of sex. The forbidden taboo. This is what makes it so erotic. The truth is, there is no pay-off. You finally convince your girlfriend to try anal, and so you guys go through a whole bottle of lube, she's like "ow! ow! go slow" the whole time, and to top it all off, you are literally pushing her shit in. I used to always think that was a funny phrase
>pushing her shit in
until I had anal sex and realized, you can fucking feel it. You can feel the tip of your dick pushing on the end of a spiky turd in her poopshoot. And that's really the nastiest thing of all about anal sex, you touch the poop with your dick. Makes me go soft. It's vile.

fucking kek, she really does

Where's her prostate oops she don't have one. Thing is is dicks are only huge clits and the ballbag the vulva. Why do we want women again

see:

Anal sex brings you undoubtedly closer to your chick. period.

What the fuck kind of language are you even speaking?

>Faggotese

You are literally inferior and genetically fucked up.

I think they're supposed to take laxatives and clean that shit out first, no?

But yeah, I don't really get the appeal either. Other than the domination aspect.

Also, vagina's are self cleaning. ASSHOLES AREN'T.

What if she tells you that if you don't stick it in her pooper she will go get her dose of rectal pleasure at the mechanical breeding grounds
What now goyim?

I fucking love these replies. Every time. You're a hypocritical bundle of shit. Your sex is gross and smells bad and worse than mine (assholes close up; pussies never do). You come to us for all sorts of shit. Then you cum and become low energy Yebs. You read my shit. You say nothing. It destroys you. So you ad hom and hope for reinforcements

Hmm, not too tangy, not too sweet. Subtle. Yeah, just right....

this is nonsense, are you smoking drugs?

I argue that anal sex is gross. You argue that anal sex makes you love each other more. Your argument doesn't invalidate mine. I can still think it's gross.

that's a sexual escapade planned 12 hours in advance... that's an all day event

I bet you think women actually ejaculate. Oops nope she just peed on you. What a big manly man. Did Plato tell you that marrying a woman rather than Christ grows you your own vagina so you can be like the "hermaphroditic" Adam again? I don't give a shit what kind of rusty penny snot and blood clots are in there

>women have prostates
Ciao. Done. Can't do it. You're all in the womb still

No it doesn't. Vag is smooth slight friction makes its own lube. Ass is like a tight ring with nothing after it, have to relube constantly, unless the girl learns to really relax then it's ok but you still get bits of shit on your dick.