This angry gun toting liberal barges in and tells you "RESPECT EVERYONE'S RACE, GENDER...

This angry gun toting liberal barges in and tells you "RESPECT EVERYONE'S RACE, GENDER, AND RELIGION OR I WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!". What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zyjvlvRZrz8?t=242
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>s-s-sorry zhir

teleport behind him

>gun toting liberal

Laugh in his face. Liberals don't use guns to get their way on social issues. they get others to do that for them

If you kill me I win

*unzips katana*

>underrated

these are pretty funny

Let my last words be "NIH-GUH PUH-LEASE" while snapping my fingers.

I die and he'd never be able to remove what I just did from existence. It would haunt his little libby mind forever.

>gun toting liberal
Wat

Pull out my cop badge and take his gun from him. After I'm done fucking him in the ass I'll tell him his car is being impounded.

say IM TRIGGERED as he blows my head off

Take the weapon away, arrest him for aggravated assault. Call the cops to take a report and cart him off.

>Liberal
>Guns

call him a nigger

bin my knife

Respect my politics.

Do a 360 and walk out of the room

>take the weapon away

THIS GLORIUS ROCKET ARTILERY LANCHER TELS YOU: "YOU ACTUALY SLAVE OF ATHEIST PPL WHO MADE ME"

Take the gun from him, he's probably got the safety on anyways.

I reach.

youtu.be/zyjvlvRZrz8?t=242

>point out his White Privillege

and he'll shoot himself

I'd turn around and shout,

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC, WHITE BOY

*grabs by the throat*

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?

He should shoot himself for being s fucking white male

I'm sorry, could you repeat that?

>ok sir
>victim was found at the doorstep with 3 bullets to the back of the chest

Tell them ok then when they turn too leave smash a lamp on his head, then slowly skin him with my scaling knife. Naturally I gag him first. Once done I dump his body into my garage concreting space and concrete his corpse in with it.

>WHAT R U DOING WITH A GUN YOU BIGGOT, READ THE SIGN!!! THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE

He would then proceed to call the police on himself and plead guilty, to make sure the judge wouldnt let him off for his white privilege.

Yeah, look at the pic man. He's practically giving his weapon away, he's too close to be pulling a pistol to begin with, but the way he has it held out deep into your space utter incompetence. He's unable to aim it, but you can where it's aimed, and because he is reaching in so far he'll be unable to resist anything you do with any power.

The worst thing that's going to happen if it goes wrong is I'll have to slap the thing out of area instead of holding onto it myself. But most likely, I'd simply take it from him clean. The guy clearly has no idea what he's doing.

This one would be much more of a threat. He's still too close but not so absurdly close as the OP, he's emphatically not reaching into your space, and his weapon is at least close to a position where it could be aimed, so 'take the weapon' would be a bad response to this one.

But to yeah I'm just taking that pistol, and I'm doing it right now, before he wakes up and quits giving it to me.

how did he get into le Weedman's house anyway?

I call in the local drone patrolling the nearby street corner