Oh no they are coming for us

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W81A1kTXPa4
kikebook.com/groups/304812183218751/
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtube.com/watch?v=N5RoZzg4TQY
sys.Cred
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a
mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf
rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf
ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf
archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf
capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/
infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Unironicly calling for propaganda brigades

The degree of narcissism that a facebook post like this reqires is hilarious

That's the same name as someone that dated my oneitis.

>They hate having to fathom opposing viewpoints

How about they hate having to digest a bunch of pseudointellectual gobbledigook and needless emotionalism?

>they hate having to fathom opposing viewpoints, so constant invasions into their safe spaces and debate spaces will stunt them

Kek, when your enemy understands nothing about you. Gonna have some fun giving some "brigadiers" PTSD my gore folder has been itching to be used.

What a bunch of fags

Nobody is afraid of "men" with vags and trigglypuff doppelgängers. kek will protect us.

>antifa

i'm sure this will have a net positive affect on the general publics view of leftism. Soon as antifa violently attacks old women again.

>Antifa

They're going to be at a complete loss when they realize they can't physically intimidate us on the Internet.

> Accuses the other side not listening to counter arguments
screaming racism and bigotry and won't let the other person talk is somehow a different viewpoint?

>they hate having to fathom opposing viewpoints
God is a cruel trickster of a terrible comedian

>digits

>they hate having to fathom opposing viewpoints, so constant invasions into their safe spaces and debate spaces will stunt them

wut? We shit on each other over the most stupid shit and what flag we got. We make fun of each others country and throw out every triggering word to them like normal

lol they think we meet places

This is projection out the ass

>melbourne.craigslist.com.au/cpg/5781088060.html
Kind of related, I came across this last night night in cuckbourne's craiglist computer jobs but didn't think it really deserved it's own thread. Some jackass wants to pay people to ddos what I assume is Cred Forums after discovering there's jack shit they can do to shut down the site legally. I imagine there's gonna be an explosion of this sort of shit as the election goes on.

ooooo a liberal cis white male thinks hes somebody. thinks he can tell others what to do. he thinks the world isnt sick of the caucasian patriarchy.

me thinks the liberals should deal with allegations whitesplaining constantly from now to the end of time when ever they open their mouths if they are white

> hacking where appropriate

Good thing I updated my Macafee Virus Protection last week! Good luck!

>they hate having to face opposing viewpoints

aren't the SJW the ones who shadowban and censor the speech of anyone who speaks against their cultist dogma?

>we can totally handle alternative viewpoints unlike drumpfkins :^)

They're just phishing for paychecks from George Soros to Correct The Record.

One of us soon.

>a FACEBOOK alt right group think they are important
>they think they can stop anything by pissing into an ocean of piss by shitposting here
Let them try

This abomination could not come from God. Nothing this decadent could come from nature.

Their memes are too weak. Kek will confound them and tear them asunder.

For who? No offence but I think you need some help with political definitions. Cred Forums can not be right wing, as it is using the internet and many of them do not have jobs, their is nothing traditional or anti welfare pro hard working about that. Amish are right wing, farmers are right wing, factory workers, business men, pol is not right wing, it is what is known as right libertarian. Meaning the idea you can make your own choices in matters of what is socially acceptable, but no way is the pol right wing.

What they fail to understand is that people end up here when they are dissatisfied with the "alternative viewpoints" that they are exposed to everywhere else.

It is not that there is a lack of alternative views here, it is simply that they are not valid enough to be taken seriously. Most leftwing views posted here seem to be bait.

>We need to organize.

youtu.be/W81A1kTXPa4

They think we have safe spaces.

They don't realize we are worse to eachother than any of them could be.

Let them come, they will have zero effect, provide us with entertainment, and inhale microscopic redpills while here.

As if we didn't all have their viewpoints before coming here...

>We need to out-organize them
Well that won't be hard since it's all literally spur of the moment "Hey do this, it'll be fun"

>we dont like debate
But its my favorite sport to watch somebody squeal as I dismantle their opinions.

>Twitter
>/r/ the Donald

It's like they are babies, they have no idea what's below the surface.

antifa scum. everyone, always open carry a firearm.

They haven't stopped us so far, so how will they stop us now?

Remember, when attacked, shoot to kill.

I've defended left wing positions on pol (like Social Security or Unions,) and let me say, it's hard mode difficulty. Unless you know what you're doing, you get BTFO preddy bad.

why do leafs have to shitpost so much?

I think youre implying we raid that fb group, right OP?

>Antifa must organize where ever they organize in real life

Oh my. This sweet child. He cannot even begin to comprehend the Chaos he seeks to subdue.

I'd say may kek have mercy on his soul, but we know kek doesn't show mercy.

They don't even know that fags too young to drive are the only ones left in r/The_Donald and Twitter.

I really get fucking annoyed how people confuse 'open forum where only the toughest survive' with 'safe space'

No one here is censored. As a secularist there's a lot of christian dummies on here that bother me because they don't understand their concept of proselytizing is the same in Islam and why both ideologies are a threat to a modern civilization if they ever get into power. Oh well. At least some of them might leave red pilled. So long as they stay away from the 'evolution BTFO' and 'the earth is flat!' threads.

Didgits confirms

Projection: Thy name is Jake Madden.

Top fucking kek.

>anti alt-right group v0.01a
lulz, sounds like a 12 year old came up with that

good luck faggots, the "alt-right" doesnt exist

It sickens me when libtards act like they're the open-minded ones who are tolerant of opposing viewpoints. I can't even have a conversation about conservatism without being dismissed as a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic, misogynystic, etc. in real life, and on the internet it's not much easier.

hahahah u got cucked by an antifa dweeb

I'm literally shaking

They send wave after wave; we convert 60 %. Our legion grows.

one of us
one of us

See the Canadians are proof that we can handle shill brigades. An entire country does it 24/7

>right-wing viewpoints thrive where there is minimal moderation

Really stimulates my CNS.

Dont raid this guy yet, approach him and pretend to be a Bernie bro and infiltrate. Update us on their planning efforts regularly lin super late night threads!! We need an operative on the inside.

This. The leafs have been sharpening Cred Forums's ability to handle meaningless discourse. Also, should worse come to worse from any newcomer shills, then classic Australian banter should finish the job.

Don't even need gore, posting a happy white family or white men in business suits make them gag on their coconut yogurt rapidly enough

We do, all the time,its just that we dont invite you

What do you me-
Oh.
Oooooh...
Oh, oh !
Wow, this really made me think.

>brigade The_Donald.

Yeah no one's thought of that before

>ANTIFA
Oh man so spooky and scary

lol what a tard, their propaganda and brigading is what's driving the public at large away from them in the first place. They're only digging their own hole deeper.

Lol, this is how people get redpilled. They come to Cred Forums thinking they'll troll the "nazis"

They then stay because they find our memes funny.

They then start reading the posts and realize we have a point.

They gradually start learning about (((them)))

Slowly but surely they start moving up the scale.

I also love how they act as if we're some organized group, the reason we're so effective is because we're pure chaos

just as he thinks he is beating the "alt right"

is the same for you when you say you are part of something you are not.

quit being delusional you mentally ill faggot.

Antifa fucking hell gaylord detected

>They hate having to fathom opposing viewpoints, so constant invasions into their safe spaces and debate spaces will stunt them.
lol what. talk about projecting.

We aren't organized, that is what they fail to fucking realize.

Why the fuck do they believe that EVERYTHING is an organized conspiracy?

you could say that they'd be pissing into an ocean of piss

>Encouraging hacking

Report to FBI cyber crimes unit desu.

They only know how to operate in groups as a bunch of dependent masses. They know nothing of individuality They're also fond of projecting.

Let them come i will go to my kike book people and organize a counter resistance

>brigades

Those amateur Lenins are the most pathetic

Have they seriously never been to Cred Forums, we are constantly bombarded by "opposing viewpoints"

Alt-Right second assistant manager reporting in. I'm scheduling a meeting with my team to discuss the counter-attack

>safe spaces
>debate
>leftism

Unions are easy to defend though:

Unions should exist in such a way that they mutually benefit both the worker and the owner and naturally counterbalance attempts made by one to screw over the other.

In other words, tie wages to productivity. Productivity goes up - union wages go up. Productivity goes down - union wages go down.
Now the union has incentive to increase productivity (and of course, efficiency, etc.) and the owner is dis-incentivized from lowering wages because he'd have to lower his productivity to do it, essentially canceling out whatever gains he'd make.

In the end you get a strong corporation AND a strong union. Both work together in a symbiotic relationship. This is how it SHOULD be, and it follows KISS philosophy.

Welcome them. They can only survive where censorship is practiced. Where free speech is allowed, they get converted.

>hacking is an option

This clowns, like a rich-fag saying to the cop, MY DAD IS A LAWYER.

Is he really aware whats he is getting into? Thank god psyco anons are busy this year, otherwise his life and will, will be broken forever.

>the eternal dialectics can never happen in real life due to social ostracism and threats of physical violence
Once i'm a god, i promise you the eternal dialectic will be enforced in real life too.

Isn't it cool how commie / krypto fascists street fight are back on?

Id imagine leafs will just shit post all over them too, and then an Australian will come to finish the job.

already on it dawg got a FB group specifically for raids

This. The left can't handle these spaces. They'd rather run away than deal with us.

Ok

We are bound together in meme magic emanating from Kek. He has giving us His blessing to spread chaos in the world. Praise Him!

it's funny because so many of them will be flipped just by coming here

>safe spaces
>Cred Forums
>a safe space

kikebook.com/groups/304812183218751/
Group link they got all their members and moderators listed looks like they got about 30 members in all and its closed time to rev up those sock puppets anyone got a good site for throw away emails ?

What a bunch of faggots. 2 aussies, 2 leafs and 2 threads of Romania vs Hungary around here and those maggots will never set foot here again. Some of them may even hang themselves, who knows!

Why the fuck do leftists just ASSUME AND PROJECT organizations. Like the other day some random asshole was arrested and the headline read "Gamergate leader" when GG is NOT an organization.

Those are the rules they play with themselves by, making things super official and having organizations that bank accounts to actually trick people into donating to their shady asses and I guess they just assume everyone does.

It's cringey and embarrassing for them. Also I love how they howl about being harassed and attack but openly advocate those things when people do anything they don't like. That's another ASSUME AND PROJECT moment of dolphin dung.

They get converted because their beliefs aren't backed up by truth.

It's really as simple as that.

If they came here and argued from a position of truth, with actual facts rather than lies, their beliefs would begin to spread here. If their beliefs are only backed by lies, then no matter how much initial gain they might make, eventually those lies become exposed and the individuals who believed the lies become "redpilled" with the truth.

And this is because we constantly belittle and bicker and argue and try to one-up each other and put each other down. This constant, non-stop infighting and competition of ideas results in truthful revelations simmering to the top - and these ideas are settled upon at an individual level, it's not dictated or centralized as the liberal methods of indoctrination do; You see something that disproves your previous belief, you change your mind a little bit. Liberals prefer being told what to believe, and use force/authority to censor anything that questions their belief.

It doesn't even matter if the entire population of Cred Forums were simultaneously wiped out. So long as the opportunity exists for this intensely competitive format of ideological war-ship, there will be people getting "red-pilled".

It doesn't tend to work out like that.
Union kneecaps or concrete shoes anyone who isn't in the union and then they demand more wages and less productivity.

Usually less with the crowbar/baseball bat method and more with the "government pls do this for my union and we will vote for you" method.

>>Cred Forums
>>a safe space

Gore is way more effective, it scares most of them away permanently

>Union kneecaps or concrete shoes anyone who isn't in the union and then they demand more wages and less productivity.

And the law tells them to go fuck themselves, because their wages are tied to their productivity. They'd have to start cheating and forging numbers - and frankly the owner could do the same thing.

And at that point you're not really talking about whether or not this would work, but that humans are corrupt bastards.

I sometimes forget that shit doesn't faze as it should anymore.

>antifa
Oh no they might sic almost a dozen people on Cred Forums.

But such a law would make unions obsolete

>Why the fuck do leftists just ASSUME AND PROJECT organizations.

They are bewildered in the same way the USA was when we lost the Vietnam War.

How the fuck could a couple of rice farmers defeat a superpower? Simple, they didn't do organized frontal assaults based around conventional warfare.

It is the same here. There is no organization they can strike at, so they have no singular action which they can take to end us.

They certainly would. I don't how they can be so dogmatic about their views in the first place. Being dogmatic about belief in the family, a clan/tribe, and perhaps even a nation as a network of tribes, I can understand.

But they believe in, what? Their whole existence is defined in terms of opposition to something rather than FOR something. It's even expressed in their name. That's a lost soul.

>hacking where appropriate

Like this nigger even knows how to get past my first proxy

The mainstream media talks about the "ALT-Right"

Suddenly liberal faggots start posting on Facebook about fighting the ALT-Right.

I mean if it wasn't so fucking pathetic I'd conjure up a chuckle or two.

Then unions are obsolete?

FWIW this law actually already exists in australia and is the primary reason they have some of the highest wages in the western world.

>they hate opposing viewpoints
>in their debate spaces
this is beyond projection. this is pure retardation.

Riiiight ... a movement that grew up in the free-for-all ideological cagematch that is Cred Forums can't handle opposite viewpoints.
>safe space
libcuck confirmed.
>hacking where appropriate
Oh, so he wants to play THAT game now does he?
>We need to change the public's outlook of leftism online.
Yeah the A/R beat you to that, buddy.

Is he actually suggesting the leftists try to out-troll the right wing troll army?

I really, really, REALLY hope that something comes of this. It will be oh, so entertaining.

I literally can't tell if my sides have left the universe or to cringe so hard I implode into nothingness.

> they think we're like them
>they think we fear opposing views
>they think we have safe spaces

Lmao. Let them come

You can't beat the alt right, because it's just a bunch of trolls from Cred Forums, if it even exists at all

How many people have claimed they can "shut down Cred Forums" in the past

happened to me. can confirm

If pay is linked to productivity why have unions? Union only exist to push leftist propaganda, in Germany they even switched their focus from wage stuff to diversity and inclusion insanity.

I'd rather project out the ass then Project into the ass like these fucking liberal cunts.

No, actually the law says that you join the union or you GTFO and if moneybags inc doesn't like the wage demands, they can GTFO or hire illegal workers/pretend that local talent does not exist and they need to import low paid labour from other countries. Unions are a large voting bloc and they have money, they have plenty of political power.
You always see them endorsing and supporting big government advocates like Bernie Sanders.

Also, if your system relies on humans not being corrupt, then the system simply doesn't work and cannot work. It must be redesigned so that it automatically corrects for corruption.

If you don't think you need a union and can enforce it otherwise rather than with intrinsic internal dynamics, then go right the fuck ahead.

All I'm saiyan is that not only is this a method that solves the issue, it's actually already put in practice and seems to work much better than what everyone else around the world has been trying to do with unions.

Spam the niggers with Moonman, the TRUE alt-right mascot

ANTIFA are the lowest kind of scum there is. These pieces of shit have no fucking moral highground to stand, they are literally tugs and parasites looking for a reason to start shit, bet people and feel good about themselves.

I dare someone name any country where ANTIFA are a positive force for anything at all .

>I literally can't tell if my sides have left the universe or to cringe so hard I implode into nothingness.

Check this shit out:

>We need to change the public's outlook of leftist online

They KNOW that they have lost the moral high ground and the confidence of the public at large. Now they are scrambling to regain it, but now everyone knows what they are, so no one is going back.

Trump revealed all.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

They are fucking retards. You cannot beat us at our own game.

>they hate having opposing viewpoints

Is that what they believe? Jesus fucking christ
. Is that why half of Cred Forums threads everyday are Cred Forums BTFO? Is that why The_Donald has like 5 other subs dedicated to open discussion.

Because the left can't into spontaneous or grass roots, literally everything they do is organized, astro turfed, front orgs, etc. that's why they assumed the tea party was ginned up and funded, and why they do so with whatever the fuck the "alt right" is

>organization

>hates opposing viewpoints

>invasion of their safe spaces

this clueless fuck! Im dying

What ... what the hell man....

Just look how they are PROJECTING, we have to deal with opising viewponits, we have no other choice then do it.

There are no fucking upvotes or favorites in Cred Forums, any ones comments has the same visability, they are the ones who recour to censorship cause they just can't deal with cognitive dissonance and come up with any valid couter arguments.

Not only are these fucks hypocrites of the lowest kind they are also completely clueless, not to talk about how they have the entire media and hollywood narrative on their side, yet they see themselves a "rebels", pathetic.

Of course you can. If the company breaks the law it gets fucked up the ass, not only with settlements but also with prison time since this can be intepreted as fraud.

Why give Unions any power?

Wait, Cred Forums isn't a safe space for discussing peace, the white race, and kebab removals?

Can't we report them? He openly calls for hacking those sites. Plus even if they showed up here we'd just disgust them with our gore folders lol.

We are a board of peace.

>they hate opposing view points
I can't wait to redpill a bunch of stupid liberals that have never heard anything but propaganda.

These useful idiots have no idea. This is comical

Unions provide the sort of organizational structure that allows them to lobby and buy votes in much the same way the owners can.

Tit-for-tat, they can work together as mutual partners or they can fuck each other over and both lose.

If you just give all control to the owners, you end up with laws made by and for the owners, at the expense of the workers.

It's weird to think the "alt-right" is the first actual spontaneous movement in recent memory. There's no way the government can possibly infiltrate it either.

>lefties trying to out-shitpost Cred Forums
Good luck, kids.
Just remember, you're here forever.

kekked

this must be a parody

awww

Ironic as hell. We fathom opposing viewpoints all the time. It's pretty much what we always do. They're the ones with the safe spaces and echo chambers.

This is why they view Cred Forums as such a dangerous place..., somehow this unmoderated cesspool as a deep effect on people

>implying I was advocating democracy

kek

unions work great till the leaders realise they can get more money from the employer than the people

>we dont invite you
thanks Pedro

My dear newfag

everyones view is under a microscope. whether you agree or disagree with people here, someones gonna tell you to kill yourself.

They cant stop us, we are the invisible dank meme dark army, we are too edgy and cool to be stopped. We control the internet.

d..do they think only white males come here?
can any user tell me what the percentages are of non-whites? I'd wager Cred Forums is in actuality one of the most diverse groups of people on the internet.
>can we ban leafs plox

1/2 happened for me. I was already on the path, but wanted to see what all the hubub here wass about.

Pic related, it's me now

Tbh unions were never supposed to have political power until the communist party structured them into militias.

Dont use parenthesis, it is twitter shit that works in their favor, name the jew or fuck off.

I don't see a bad thing about that

I'm certainly not worried about the local baker's union taking over control of the nation. But being able to defend themselves from aggression - sure, why not?

Literally where this shit started. Disgusting.

We fucking understand their views better than they do

I'll have to try to be more patient. I'm quick to presume it's a shill, when it could be me from 2008.

>Cred Forums can not be right wing

Cred Forums is not right wing or left wing, Cred Forums follows the Third Position

third position is the truth btw

>cuck/pol/
>organization

What aggression? If the laws are good the worker has individual rights.

Unions only suck up power and in fact harm worker, company and country.

fug I can remember being at 1 going to 4 then to 7 now i'm at 9

It creates several problems and I will give two concrete ewamples.
In France, legally, unions have to be politically neutral, but effectively they systematically block the country every time a right wing government tries to do anything.

In america the truck drivers union is one of the biggest crime syndicates involved in human and drug trafficking.

The original purpose of unions was balancing the powers of the boss of a factory with the needs of the workers, but it is far beyond that now.

the real problem comes from govt workers unions. Private sector unions and owners have a confrontational relation that usually ends up being beneficial but public sector unions just unite with the govt and they team up against the country i.e. teachers unions

>alt-right
>organized
he's in for a surprise. The alt-right is the chaos faction, there is so very little organizing that it can't be attacked.

>Hacking when appropriate will of course be useful.
You know what to do, Cred Forums.

Leftism must be purged.

This tbqh. 4/pol/ is the most fractured and disorganized group of supposed right wing people on the entire internet.

>Change the public's outlook of leftism online

Good job liberals, really doing good work on that one kek.

I was there man. Literally voted Obama twice but the left has pushed the party so far to the left that I can't take it seriously anymore. Occupy Wall street and SJW culture is doing to liberals what the tea party did to the GOP.

>Out organize them

Hahahhahahahhahahahaha

These faggots have no idea what's going on.

This is really our greatest strength. We're so disorganized we really can't be called an organization. Trump puts it best when he says it's a movement.

>Antifa

Kek. Get stabbed commies.

>4/pol/ is the most fractured and disorganized group of supposed right wing people on the entire internet.

It's an anonymous image board, it doesn't have to be organized. It never has been yet has still become so relevant whiny liberals feel the need to come here and stop us kek.

Also samefag shitposting is transparent as shit.

Leftism will purge itself when the race war starts and they realise there is no class solidarity which is the basis of marxist thought, only race and religion matter, and atheists and race traitors will be BTFO on both sides.

Almost as much as when they try to get physical irl but we get around the police lines.

>anti alt right

they realize Hitler was a leftist and a socialist

the very thing they are ironically enough.

>It's an anonymous image board, it doesn't have to be organized. It never has been
Objectively false. It used to be very organized. After moot sperged out and cucked this board the organized people moved on to greener pastures.

All shitposting is transparent on this board.

For people who claim to be able to take opposing viewpoints they seem to enjoy no platforming their opposition.

Kek, delusional as fug.

you mean like this?

>hacking where appropriate will of course be useful.
a tippy top tip of the fedora to you m'lord

is it possible to be so unorganised that you organise into the chaos itself?

>he actually thinks funposting central does real work

I guess its better that way.

"Out-organize" us?

The literal source of our power is the fact that there is no organization.

>>they hate having to fathom opposing viewpoints, so constant invasions into their safe spaces and debate spaces will stunt them
>wut? We shit on each other over the most stupid shit and what flag we got. We make fun of each others country and throw out every triggering word to them like normal
And those are the people we like.

Ordo ab chao my lad.

Everything in the universe follow a plan.

if only there weren't like a million other chans

The alt-right clearly needs to draw "a clear red line" to stop the antifa from developing weaponized memes.

>propaganda brigades

D:

That was a fucking epic day.

level 7 now, voted Obongo, loved Jon Hebrewitz and the daily show, ect ect,.

(((They))) really played their hand when the bearded cucks and Feminist (99.99% jewish journos) sites all over started shitting on Angry Video Game Nerd and anyone who thought the sjw Ghostbusters movie looked like shit. Came to Cred Forums and haven't left since.

>Constantly brigading will discourage them

Except that literally doesn't happen. Cred Forums and the_donald constantly grows.

omfg i didnt know it would have my level in this

i,ve been collecting all history, music, art(actual artists from different eras) and shows/movies from all cultures/ages to preserve to help man kind i shit you not

if your wondering its about 14tb worth so far but im going for the 20tb mark at least and im even collecting youtubers (good ones) no liberal shit that poisoned the site like pewdiepie and all those arseholes, well maybe a few vids to show what was the cause for mans fall

and no i haven't yet finished or made a back up because it costs a fucking lot to maintain and keep, even named the hard drives and made lists to know whats on each also its 17 hard drives so far but im gonna need more.

>there are people on this board who came to Cred Forums after Obama was reelected and who actually unironically voted for him

It fazes the normies though, and if they stick around long enough to become desensitised to it they probably won't even be normies any more.

Cred Forums isn't alt-right
Stop perpetuating this meme you faggot fuck

someone should point out Cred Forums to them, i really want to see facebook normies showing up here to "propaganda brigade" the board

>I also love how they act as if we're some organized group, the reason we're so effective is because we're pure chaos
true.

>people on Cred Forums unironically voted for obama
still blows my mind

>mfw level 10

They don't understand bants.

Any time they see a word that isn't 100% sanitized, they believe it to be the epitome of emotional distress, since it's the only emotion they feel when they use such words.

Honestly I don't get how anyone could vote for a nigger.

>Hacking where appropriate will be useful

It's over. They've got the hackers. Probably state guys from China. We're done bros. Start looking for another frog-sharing forum. They have already infiltrated and destroyed us. From the inside out. #ImWithHer now.

Oh, you think dankness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dank; I was born in it, moulded by it.

the only thing that bothers me about that entire post is the "hacking" part

there's no doubt these leftoids hold places of power where they can get administrative privileges and then just exploit them, they think this is "hacking"

Either way this is fucking gay. The alt-right doesn't exist, we're just a bunch of frogposters of peace.

It's almost as if there's a vague glimmer of self awareness in there.

Cred Forums is literally a horseshoe theory example of a safe space. We are constantly shitty to each other, act like glue-eating retards, and praise repeating digits. Through being the most unsafe space possible we scare off people with opposing view points, but they can still post and there is no status quo here. Either way, I can't wait for all of the new "wtf I hate (blank) now" type memes from petty attempts at tearing down de ebil rayciss.

>> hacking where appropriate
lol, all they know is DDoS.

I wonder if the media realizes that by talking about the alt-right and giving it legitimacy, they're just going to increase its numbers.
1) through people that didn't know there was a place for views like theirs
2) from people that seek it out in an attempt to troll the members but just end up red pilled.

I read that comment while eating a coconut yogurt with my coffee, and I got triggered.

What's wrong with coconut yogurt? Is that a delicacy only enjoyed by poofter liberals in America?

WHY CAN'T I STOP LAUGHING?!

What have I become?! WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!

They'd fail at the first step. There is no structure. The truth simply rises to the top. We also don't hate to fathom opposing viewpoints. Our past time is trolling which naturally involves taking up opposing viewpoints in order to argue with each other. You could basically say it's our hobby to explore every possible aspect of various topics.

That's essentially what has led to the strength and influence of our movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5RoZzg4TQY

Cred Forums isn't alt-right, but the majority of users here are. Some are more versed in the knowledge of alt-rightism some aren't

>being an adult
>having a oneitis

Those idiots will make is stronger without even realizing it.

It's the law of attraction.

And actually, that's what meme magic is.... the law of attraction.

>>lefties trying to out-shitpost Cred Forums
boggles the mind

anyone lurking right now, you wanna see what a red pilled pol /lack looks like getting even more red pilled becoming a sage in front of your eyes

also this is an information war be careful not to fall into (((their))) trap friend.

What a bad ass.

He's like a covert super spy or something.

>organize wherever they organize in real life

HAHAAHAHAHA
These fucking retards have no idea how any of this works

please don't use parenthesis, it is a bad habit that makes you not name the jew, and when you stop naming your enemy he gains power over you

They're five years too late. The die hard lefitsts that will actually make OC and brigade are basically communists and hate the Democrats more than Trump anyway.

Not that it would work. Leftists are lazy and aren't even capable of a ddos.

this is true the devil is at his strongest when were looking the other way, i got into the habit when i kept using the software to sniff out the Jew on everything i go on

Guys, I've done some light analysis and I think we can still out-fox those Alt-righters. Three point plan:

1/ Release the Hillary/Huma sex tape, prime vag display got Paris and Kim famous, it'll work for Her Lyin' Darkness

2/ Reveal that Hillary was the member of Seal Team Six that double tapped Osama, at great personal risk

3/ Have Hillary marry Lena Dunham to lock down the millennial paedophile lesbian rapist demo and the thick-lovers zoophiliacs demo.

We can do this with enough of George's shekels and CNN help.

I'm with Her!

I'm persuaded that the parenthesis blew up with that exact purpose in mind

This. Cred Forums is a piranha-infested river, not a pack of wolves.

LET'S GO BOYS

>implying we organize in real life
>implying they can out shitpost us
Leftists don't understand. They gave us the alt-right label. They can't destroy what doesn't exist :^)

I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to moloch

I'm with Her!

ether way though don't fall for the trap of the jew

the term alt right is bullshit and helps to only demonize logical thinking, the normies will constantly use it to their advantage.

>constant brigading will discourage them
i literally wrote the book on the "UPVOTE EVERYTHING, WE'RE BEING FUCKING BRIGADED" meme for r/the_donald

>debate me bro
nigger loving faggot doesn't get that half this entire board is INTJ supervillain master race

literally all i do is think about what other people are thinking

>let's HACK them, man
>we need to out-organize them
>we need propaganda brigades
>we must consistently harry their efforts

so they're going to harry our IRL efforts and sally against us online

WEW LAD

a fucking leaf

There is no such thing as the alt right, it is all merely a coincidence

T H I S

lefty loonies would literally shake and literally almost vomit if they came here

>daily reminder this board is full of internet bullies, and the only reason it's not totally apparent is because we're ALL internet bullies and that's the only way we can tolerate each other
>it's also the reason we have such a great affinity for each other

nobody can say or do anything to us that we don't already do to each other or worse

>merely a coincidence

read this pic plz ----

>mfw people on Cred Forums unironically think there's a secret league of Jews that run the world behind the scenes
>mfw they then """logically conclude""" that Hitler was right and we should kill every Jew in the world

do you ever stop and think about how retarded you sound?

>$.02 meme

>we must shut them down

>unironically
As opposed to.. Ironically?

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eindtijdinbeeld.nl%2FEiB-Bibliotheek%2FBoeken%2FThe_Rise_of_the_House_of_Rothschild__biggest_war_profiteers_in_the_history_of_world___1928_.pdf

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdetails%2FSummaryOfRothschildPower

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whale.to%2Fb%2Fjosephson.pdf

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmises.org%2Fbooks%2Fgold.pdf

sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greghallett.com%2Fpdf%2FHTTOTW%2520Web%2C%2520Chapters%2C%2520low%2520res%2C17.7.08%2FHOW%2520TO%2520TAKE%2520OVER%2520THE%2520WORLD-%2520C5-%2520Queen%2520Victoria%2520Cons-%252017.7.08.pdf

mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf

rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf

ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf

archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf

capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/

infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf

What are they going to do? pose with their ironic hipster beards and out selfie us?

i love to poop my pants it make me weewee feel good

Like I said, it is all merely a coincidence, those silly leftwing conspiracy theorists will believe anything!

except for the truth it seems.

>as a secularist
You misspelled "faggot".

>1 post by this large-nosed completely normal Cred Forumsack

Pissing in an ocean of piss, etc.

>nobody can say or do anything to us that we don't already do to each other or worse

Lol made my thinking thing operate

I get really fucking annoyed when emus think they have a right to an opion.

i was just gonna lurk and wait for a reply on a post of mine but please don't be that guy

very new fag of you to do

>hay! you miss spelled so i don't have to acknowledge anything you typed

just for future reference just don't man.

This is actually a good redpill pic. No naziboo bullshit, no mention of (((them))), just food for thought for the dissatisfied normie.

Any lie to hide from their cognitI've dissonance

>out organize us
>mfw they think we're actually organized
those faggots on reddit are not in the same group as us. either they are alt right or we are

> they hate having to fathom.oppoaing viewpoints

> Says the guy trying to shut down opposing viewpoints

Sad

Hey fuck you, I'm a fascist. My boomer Neocon uncle hates my political opinions (although he agrees with me on Trump)

Wait so are we raiding or something?

No, just go and say hi with your unique and charming Australian mannerisms, don't forget to be very respectful and friendly!

>There's no way the government can possibly infiltrate it either.

well we are all posting publicly on a Korean basket weaving forum.

In the US though this is all 1st amendment protected debate. It is honest and virtuous, if not pretty.

fuck off

>antifa

we wouldn't want to shock or discourage any body from visiting us though.

>antifa are so stupid they are going after a movement that doesn't even exist
praise kek

>hacking where appropriate will of course be useful

uh oh guys we're dealing with a bunch of badasses

>that feel when you are the first post in a shill thread and you own them so hard they just let it die

checked

Rubbish, it's /they/ who can't engage with scientific, alt-right arguments. And, /we/ who go out and tangle with /them/, at least until we get banned.

Yeah the guy's huffing his own words.

Wait, are you implying they are physically intimidating in real life? Lol

Antifa is made up mostly of nu-male anorexic hipsters.

Pic related, it's your average Antifa member.

yeah like the fucking thread i made --but not even a reply and it got archived.

>what the tea party did to the GOP.

Hmmm... You do realize that the Tea Party was pissed that their party bosses were not responding to the will or good of the people. That the Tea Party was a populust movement. That the Tea Party people are likely pretty firmly behind Trump.

If you think the Alt-right is different from the Tea Party, perhaps, but the Tea Party definitely either mid-wifed it into being or was the mother herself.

If anything some of the Occupy views are integrated into the alt-right wrt the big banks and big business being part of the problem - with the tea party addition of them having captured their regulatory 'masters'.

hahaha
>alt-right
so..any viewpoint outside their safe spaces? good luck trying to get all of us.
what a stupid fucking name for 'racism'.

A bit funny though, since they went on and on for decades calling anyone to their right bigotted, but now apparently it's just the 'alt' right, so romneymccain(((etc..))) are actually ok, it's just everyone else. Got it.

the fuck is antifa like some cuck reddit anonymous ?

>hacking
>liberals having any knowledge of anything outside liberal arts and humanities majors

I had a feeling it came off that way after I posted it. I just meant that when they're facing a situation where they can't try to physically bully their opponents into submission, they'll be at a loss of what to do.

>anti-fascism
>propaganda brigades
>stopping people from critisizing your movement
>attacking people that oppose you on the streets

Hmmm... Really makes you think.

"We need to censor free speech and put a wrench of this free marketplace of ideas to change the negative perception the public has on the left"

KEK, this people are lost in life, wandering aimlessly trough a sea of denial.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gqcU5UpBQs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

They literally run Silicon Valley

where are his dox so we can find his family to tell them what a racist their son is for shutting down open discourse because he is a nazi bigot?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE

Antifa are nothing but little rats.

Rule #3: SJWs always project.

In fact, arguing with people is the one thing we love to do the most, because we believe that our points are correct and will therefore naturally win out over any opposition. Also we enjoy it.

This criticism, however, betrays his own insecurities. Because he thinks the worst thing is fathoming opposing viewpoints, he projects that fear onto us. Because we're leaking into the normiesphere, they are being forced to acknowledge that not everyone agrees with their bullshit. They can't handle it.

My friends, we have already won.

thinking about it reminds me of the new watchdogs game

and the game trailer told me everything i need to know about them

there fucking clueless.

Fuck the kiwi speaks the truth

The absolute level of cognitive dissonance is astounding.

The left literally campaigns for "safe spaces" (IE shunning all non radically-left viewpoints from universities), yet they accuse conservatives of "hating opposing viewpoints".

These people are morons beyond all hope. Why are they even allowed to exist? They should be thrown in a cage and studied by psychologists.

Illuminating! Thanks, Italian.

What is that?

What the fuck is that?

Is that a fucking leaf?

Well they sound pretty spooky how many of them are there you think?

>Few that got stabbed in California

They tried to raid a "racist" biker festival.

One numie stabbed a biker with a knife. The biker took it out and proceeded to fight a small gang of antfs with it.

its shocking but my ID in this thread gives me a good idea what to say to them if i ever meet them

>im only retending to be pretarded

what these CuCKS dont realise is that pol turns you into alt right, its redpilled so many fucking normies.

let them come

>let them come
What's that in latin? Molon labe? It sounds like the motto for a military unit.

omfg just read this ---- before falling for it jesus your like the third person i had to get on to about this

TFW they send their interns to raid us but they realize how fun we are and join us instead.

>some literal limp wristed faggot that drives a kia soul, has every Mac accessory imaginable, and is in college on his parent's dime just recently started antifa bullshit and how he's gunna knock heads with the racists if he ever gets a chance
>tfw
these guys are hilarious, they think being antifa is synonymous with being tough and strong, lmao

We are ready

This loser is nothing.
Soros is the epitome of leftism, and is falling apart.
This cuck is a joke.

You mean the 20 odd white males who actually do the real work and adopt whatever views are necessary to successfully sell their brand or the 100+ "viral market research" and "Human Resource" diversity hires which constitute the majority of bodies in those companies?

The other side of a union is keeping the business running. Occasionally people will need to be fired and wages will have to be frozen instead of raised while an economic downturn happens.
A good union will try to fight to keep these numbers low but also facilitate as best as possible the deal for the workers whilst being ready to fight to get things back to normal during the inevitable upswing later.

A bad union will either block this on principle or roll over and then not fight to normalise thing later. Bad unions try to stop everyone getting fired, good unions try to help stop people doing the shit that gets them fired.

While I'm a right leaning conservative I'm very much pro-union and pro-working class and it appalled me when middle class university wankers took over the left and made their parties all about gender, faggotry and marginalised peoples and then went ballistic at the working class for siding with the only people who're still listening to their issues.
Same with the Green party, I'm very much pro-environment but if they were serious they'd block every bill they could until we had a deal with China and India to clean up their pollution, sure it would never pass but it would be less hypocritical than spending 90% of their time bitching about privilege.

I have a degree in Political science and economics and had to fucking deal with those little fuckstains for four years of hell and watching them rise up in power has been infuriating. I'll masturbate furiously the day they all fall down.

Molon Labe is "come and take them".

It's a Laconic statement. Basically tge Spartans culturally practiced One-liners. Here's an appropriate one.

>When an Athenian acccused Spartans of being ignorant, the Spartan Pleistoanax agreed: "What you say is true. We alone of all the Greeks have learned none of your evil ways."[14]

There are people here who unironically call themselves "alt right" that aren't shills

faggots

Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

8 reporting in

time to reclaim western civilization

>invade pol

They have no idea what they're getting in to.

>their safe spaces
I like how he assumes alt rightists have "safe spaces" and will get triggered by shilling.

>In the end you get a strong corporation AND a strong union.
HAHAHAHAH YOU DIPSHIT LIBERALS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING

Fighting Cred Forums is to fight creatures who live and see in the dark.

Pray thine torch last.

>australia
>highest wages
kek, leaf confirmed for shitpost

Whether you like it or not every single large Internet company is leftism personified.

but this place thrives on opposing viewpoints, that's literally all there is here is discord

The tea party people voted for cruz, at least some of them are probably never trump because muh true cuckservatism™

There is more Diversity on a typical Cred Forums thread than there is in any Pro-Diversity Facebook group. In this thread alone we have people from:
USA.
Canada.
New Zealand.
Australia.
France.
Hungary.
Mexico(who need to build a Firewall).
English(well UK so maybe Scotland or Wales or Northern Ireland).
Germany.
Romania.
Finland.
Estonia.
Portugal.
Spain.
Hong Kong.
Ireland.
Argentina.

So that's people from seventeen countries, five continents(only two posters from Asia(Hong Kong and Canada) but it still counts) compared to some university campus group made up of all Americans who don't honestly know shit about the real world outside of their safe-spaces.

We also have no reputation here, so you are only judged on your argument and your flag.
I can't come back tomorrow and say: "Everyone attack this faggot group at my university, I'm the "girl" who listed out all the countries in a thread so you all respect me and will blindly follow."
There is no lasting social aspect to these boards. That's why feminists and women hate them and rarely corrupt them. They can't trade on their reputation for favours and support and moot only had one dick to suck back in the day.

No there isn't.

Have they not learned? Have they already forgotten?

So long as I kek, I am.

This. The satirist is the most dangerous type of politician, because if you can make somebody laugh then you can bring them round to your point of view.

The left is notoriously unfunny and the right just bring out hilarious memes and it eventually wears people down and brings them over to our side.

It's much funnier to be with the side pushing buttons rather than the side whos flipping out and going into meltdown.

>he thinks we don't have a constant stream of shills coming here daily anyway.

do they hear themselves?
>constant invasions into their safe spaces will stunt them
oh ok

>They can't trade on their reputation for favours and support
This. Some people are just socially manipulative, since that gets them what they want. That is impossible here (also why we are so hostile to tripfags and mods). They have no power with us.

...you just proved him right.

>pepe says down with the heteronomative cis white male patriarchal system that brings down women and people of color lol we need to make an equal and safe society free of hate and full of diversity
haha these superior funny memes will stump Cred Forums for sure guys. drump btfo!

Jaures used unions prevent WW1, thats why he was assassinated. But your statement stand.

I think srs(remember when they were the ultimate enemy?) took over their subreddit by basically sucking up to the guys who founded it and then once they were in position they booted everyone they could and banned anyone who could protest.
Same thing happend with I Fucking Love Science on Facebook, this guy I know in the US was one of the founders along with a few other guys and this one girl got into their inner circle, got Admin abilities and one morning kicked everyone out and started producing T-Shirts and other merchandise leaving the faggy-science shit to volunteer contributors with almost no oversight.
That's why the page spends half its time face-wanking Black Science Man these days. Went from making science popular to making popular science.
Really shitty and I'm glad HiroMoot is immune so far.

No I didn't.

Hopefully they are able to talk me in to single payer healthcare as an instrument of population control. Bill gates pill me.

We won't even notice a difference if they don't bring over a thousand posters.

This is just satire

Yeah but, I actually am most of that shit.