Supp stormfags? Ready to get destroyed once again with your delirious holocaust denying theories?

Supp stormfags? Ready to get destroyed once again with your delirious holocaust denying theories?

Come at me retards

>he thinks WWII happened

>he cares about dead jews

>he thinks human history happened

we were all literally born an hour ago you fucking retarded baby

wtf i love the holocaust now

>he thinks time exists

The holohoax didn't happen but it should. *drops mic*

/thread

OP status: CASH4TOLD

>he thinks he exists

Stop reposting this every day, you dumbass kike.

Get banned already.

>doesn't realize the holes in the "gas chambers" weren't built until after 1945.

just filter him

that's the fake moon surface Stanley Kubrick used in room 237 to stage the landing you fucking retard

>he thinks existence exists

>posts same thread everyday
>gets repeatedly BTFO

11 Posts
0 arguments
and already some butthurt

I dont need to post to BTFO you all, lel

Fuck off faggot, there's happenings afoot.

>Come at me retards

Pol doesn't work like that, Nationalist View. Try another strategy.

Filtered. Sage.

>he's portuguese

it would be refreshing if you didn't make this thread once a day, or at the latest, once a week

plus there are happenings so fuck off faggot

>OP status: CASH4TOLD
havent seen that one in awhile

if the holocaust really happened, jews would be selling jew ash.
you CAN NOT refute this

>(((0 argumentbergs)))

You fucking fool I've just destroyed you.

The penultimate argument is to imply that the other poster is Jewish.

Bow before my intellectual grandeur and despair!

>portugal
>this amount of baitposting

You are fucking fired, worst ally. Go run a lap and think about your failure.

It's working like a charm

20 posts
0 arguments

>he thinks

So whats your position?

I'm here to debunk all stormfags """arguments""" on holocaust denial.

I don't have a position. I honestly don't give a fuck about the jews and the holocaust other then entertainment.

looks like I win

>I'm here to debunk all stormfags """arguments"""
>I don't have a position.

""""""""""debunkers"""""""""""

Perhaps it is now. The fact that they have to respond with 'no response' means you probably got you wanted. If you had lost, nobody would've bothered to post at all.

I'm wrong. Well done.

This really made me think

if 6 million Jews died, how come Jews are still alive?

checkmate nigger

wtf i deny holocaust now

Any ideas for the stormfront account username?

can
not
refute

also check em

fuck off my board loser you just got owned. my Jewish grandfather who died with the 6 gorillion told me all the Jews went extinct in the Holocaust because Adolf Hitler aka "Nazi Frog" threw all of them on a holocauster that ended with a gas chamber, and he killed all the 7 gorillion Jews like that

Holocaust happened but it wasn't six million. It was 4.5-5 million.

Also nobody gives a fuck about the two million german civilians killed after ww2 when they where forcibly relocated from other countries

>muh jews were kicked out!!!

first it's not a holocaust denial argument
second whites were kicked out of almost 2 entire continents

>It was 4.5-5 million.
You got any scholarly work to support your claim or is it just your fee fees?

>Also nobody gives a fuck about the two million german civilians killed after ww2 when they where forcibly relocated from other countries
I don't give a fuck about the jews. I just enjoy doing this threads and i get a sense of superiority because i know more about this subject then pretty much every denier here.

I told you get the fuck off my board loser you couldn't refute my arguments

threadly reminder that the holocaust didn't happen and nothing you say can prove otherwise.

Six million is a rounded up estimate. The exact figure is not six million. It is 5.5 million at best.

>It is 5.5 million at best.
It's a very plausible estimate. But you said in your other post it was 4.5-5millions, which is stretching a bit far the plausible realm.

I'll repost this since it was never answered. I work in a pig farm. I often have to cremate dead pigs. A dead pig is easily equivalent to two or three emaciated humans in terms of weight, bone, organs, skin and fat.

I've had to both burn some in the field and in a large cremator we have. It isn't like a cremator for human remains, it's not there to do a nice clean job. It's there to burn large numbers of pigs in the fastest possible time using modern tech.

Even this takes over 6 hours to burn through a single pig, and we're always left with a mixture of burn flesh and bones that we send to the city's biomass whatever. We never have just ashes and bits of bones. It's always full bones to bones burnt into smaller pieces.

When we have to burn on in the field, even when we fully surround it by firewood, it takes over half a day to get a shittier result than the cremator. A full day will get us close. But this burns a STUPID amount of wood. Like easily 4X the pigs weight and size.

Taking this into account, I believe it's impossible for the reported numbers of victims to have been cremated at any of the death camps. Especially not the ones that supposedly did it on outdoor "roasters".

My point is that the six million is just rounded up to give a greater emotional impact.

The exact figure is not six million. It's somewhere between 4.5 and 5.5 million.

2 million is stretching plausibility.