youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_compensation
youtube.com/watch?v=TpS_aSwJxkg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1pXl4phVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter_frame
youtube.com/watch?v=_chP8jMZ_Eo&feature=youtu.be
heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-greensboro-north-carolina-rally-photos-returns-after-pneumonia-pictures-health-speech-how-is-she-protests-crowd-pics/
researchgate.net/figure/222519857_fig8_Fig-14-The-error-free-and-concealed-MPEG-2-video-frames-the-Y-component-of-a-P-frame
youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gSzj1XxJTWQ
quantcast.com/cnn.com
quantcast.com/infowars.com
youtube.com/watch?v=vECmNK0xHNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TOP KEK

That is weird but the guy was a little to over dramatic. I think it was a green screen as another video pointed out.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking scott adams. All I could think of was how this guys trying to persuade me
>I dont know whats going on
He knows what is going on, he just doesn't want to make it seem like he's leading us along.
>lots and lots of energy
While its interesting he's over hyped, trying to keep our attention.
>Constant repetition of how shocking it is
While it is shocking hes trying to force it on us even more.

are...are people this retarded?
is this guy serious?
I need answers

jk just googled infowars.
>dropped

kek

Dude, just watch this video. I get it that some of you don't buy into the 9/11 shit. But this?! C'mon man, this is Hillary we're talking about. I consider every conspiracy about her after that health thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCP3HIhQgLI

You dont know about alex jones and your on Cred Forums?

Kek. You get it.

You can most definitely see the flags. I want this to be real, but yall are blind as fuck.

Holy shit, can't stop laughing. This will make Foxnews.

watch this one
no flags or hillary in the phones

I only visit this containment board when I need quick updates on a >happening.
this place isn't what it used to be.

I'd believe the body double/clone stuff before I believe this. This just seems like more pedantic baseless bullshit which isn't a good look.

Camera Angles and at the end she was pointing to a crowd behind left that you don't see until a couple of seconds later.

Don't fall for this shit.

You've literally zero clue on what a green screen is don't you?

Where exactly do you see the flag? If I'm blind, you're schizophrenic.

>GET THE BEST DEAL ON **SUPER MALE VITALITY** HERE>>
at least they know what their audience's deficiencies.

Do you even water filters bro?

>this place isn't what it used to be.
So you've browsed Cred Forums awhile ago, yet you don't know about Alex Jones?

Reminder that infowars gets over 7 million unique hits regularly

dawww hes becoming alex jones jr.

You can see the hand of the person she's waving to at the far left of the screen

hes a bad actor

>im literally a redditor but im one of you promise!
Dont let the door hit you on the way out fag ball

Gotta fight fire with fire.

The flag isn't just on a wall directly behind her as it looks in the video, and there's stages either side, which is what she points to.

Conspiracy theories are fun but c'mon guys, time to move on.

first and foremost fuck you for making me have to watch this bitch long enough to debunk this. second, here's video of her walking away.

youtu.be/NnUg9ztXWoI?t=23m46s

I'm familiar with Alex Jones, not infowars by name though. Never been a fan of his so it makes sense.

She's not alive and ok. If you want to know the truth go to this website. 82.221.129.208 just copy and paste and it will take you to a site that will show you EXACTLY what is happening now. Hillary was arrested on 9/11 the Hillary you see at south carolina is a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE, cgi, it's what they do in hollywood and what they do when they want you to think planes hit the towers on 9/11. Go to th site and look at the photos.

(you)

>literally a redditor
>Dont let the door hit you on the way out fag ball

you got me :7D

How can there be so much shady shit centred around one person?

this is stupid. she was literally waving at the woman with the "love trumps hate" poster.
freakin' morans.

You have to consider, though, that the Clintons have never actually been the center of a true "conspiracy". Their issue is that they deny, deny, deny - which is what criminals are told to do when they're guilty but still have a potential way out. Right now Hillary is PROBABLY (almost certainly) lying about her health; but until we find the proverbial cumstains on her jacket, we won't know for sure.

reposting gifs

i was witnessed by him earlier.

I am so happy.

oops. again

>GET THE BEST DEAL ON **SUPER MALE VITALITY** HERE>>

owen really made it big. good for him

another one

youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0

This is an camera feed of the event, not zoomed in. The phones clearly show the stage and Hillary.

It's clearly more than that. I'm not even considering the end where she points at nothing. That one's not obvious.

The fucking cellphones fucked her good.

user, please. If you're going to post louds in a Cred Forums thread, at least post luan.

The Infowars website has nearly double the traffic of any other MSM media site.

I'm guessing Google shat out some CNN and MSNBC search results for you.
It's good to know that you are a free thinker.

If she'd had more than a couple hundred people at her rallies. I've seen more people at lots of high school football pep rallies. Wtf Hillary, give it up. You're done. You know what to do.

>no idea what info wars is
>ya bro ive been on this board since 1965 when moot bought it from the dot bubble domain!!

THE HOLOGRAM DENIERS ARE BTFO BY THIS

How will she ever win with so few people at her rallies really?

A lot of the people who say they'll vote for her won't even step out of bed to vote. KEK

This is the actual stage not zoomed in immensely on Hillary. There are clearly people behind her.

You can see the flag and Hillary in front of it on these cameras.

what the actual fuck?

Time for me to drink now.

Shouldn't this image disprove all these green screen theories?

Where do I get predator tech?

Even if this is just a bunch of BS it still shows that Hillary is so untrustworthy that people dont even believe she host her own rallies.

this is flat-earth tier stupid, learn about how video compression works you dipshits

she was pointing to a crowd member off camera. you can even see it when she leaves the stage and the camera pans left. why you continue to take advice from a guy shilling male enhancement pills at the top of the video is beyond me.

Correct my fucking record, daddy

Here I'll throw you some extra sheckles for how nicely you corrected my record

Spam Captain Disillusion with this video and see what he says.

BAD SELF EATER
FALSE DEBATER
IT WASN'T JUST ABORTION
Abortion is murder but
WATCH THEM DEBATES BOYS
SHIT AIN'T RIGHT

Bullshit.

Just checked it.

I'm normally skeptical but this is some weird shit.

If you don't think this is weird at all you're clearly shilling.

>The Infowars website has nearly double the traffic of any other MSM media site.

>tfw your greenscreen fails

>obviously in a hotel room.

Ok so maybe the video pros in the last thread were right after all.

This basically confirms she was there irl.

fuck I hate that cringey, half faced cunt.

>I am just so superior and logical

>OH LOGICMAN I'M SOME HIPPY BITCH WHO WANTS YOUR LOGICAL NUTS SO BAD AND CAN'T HIDE IT WELL

>You are silly and incorrect

>DAMN YOU LOGIC MAN I AM SO MOIST THO

Fucking hate that cringpack

but ads are based off of YOUR search and viewing history, not others.

This is why we need to flood the internet with more pepe memes than ever before.

trumpcucks cucked once again

you guys are getting on my fucking nerves and now you're getting sneaky

day of the rope cannot come soon enough

That's literally fucking nothing, people were claiming that Hillary Rodham Clinton used a green screen in her Nevada rally and it turned out to be false, just like this claim will as well.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-used-green-screen-to-make-a-fake-crowd-in-nevada/

I'm as much for Trump winning as any of you guys, but crackpot conspiracy theories do not really aid our cause, do they? Let's focus on the real issues.

Somebody should download it just in case youtube takes it down.

Jesus fucking Christ, LOOK AT THE PHONES IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS.

its a character retard
the whole point of the character is to be a smug, hyperintelegent asshole whos always using cold hard logic

i got it

>not familiar with infowars

hello to you ctr fagboy. go fuckin an hero already.

Yes and it should also disprove her chances of winning the election.

Everyone look at this picture.

She was there, and she was waving to people behind the stage.

However, I love the fact that the mainstream media literally zooms in on only Hillary so you can't see how tiny her fucking "crowds" are.

The perspective the media gives you is literally so skewed that the OP's picture looks nothing like the actual rally. They are not distinguishable as the same places.

However this picture still doesn't make sense to me. Hillary is right in front of this camera yet she doesn't show up on the view finder.

Does she cast a shadow in that scene either?

Everything else casts a shadow on the wall. She doesn't.

>its a character retard

So that means I can't find it cringey and hard to watch?

>the whole point of the character is to be a smug, hyperintelegent asshole whos always using cold hard logic

hurrrr durrrr ya think?

Don't get your crumpets in a twist Ahmed

This is some Wag The Dog shit right here.

this.
Aren't you goys starting to wonder why all these retarded conspiracies are poping up as CTR activity ramps down?
After the alt-right speech, CTR went from obvious opposition to trump imposters.
And you just keep falling for it. Sad!

>we don't get the news from the same site so you must be sheeple
I don't know anything about the site but that doesn't sound accurate at all but feel free to prove me wrong.

see above.

lmao that's all I need to know. thx bb.

there are so many legitimate ways to attack Hillary this hologram/greenscreen shit looks stupid but whatever helps you sleep.

If you would've told me years ago Cred Forums would be sucking the dick of a super saiyan boy george, getting triggered when he gets suspended off twitter, and trying to get trump elected, I probably would've called you a nigger.

I've extended my stay, bye Cred Forums :*

Go back to Cred Forums or post better Loud faggot.

The flag is about 20 feet behind her, the shadows are from the people on the bleachers

see

Data moshing?

My shitty ass digital brighthouse cable does this kinda shit all the time.

>Don't get your crumpets in a twist Ahmed

youre mixing your British subcultures here, Jamalarious Jeff-Thwaxxon the 4rd.

>this post, the best post, and with proof against the claim, will get no replies

you should have used a smug frog for the picture

>replying to every post
Who are you trying to foo,l reddit

CTR pls go

why is she actually pointing at a wall

hmm

They definitely pull info from Cred Forums. You just need to scan the catalog and you can pretty much figure out tomorrow's segment.

Hey guys, say hi to our favorite humble water filter salesman for us.

actually that image raises another question, who the fuck holds a phone so the camera has direct view over it and your holding it like your showing your friend a funny video on youtube.

judging by the angel hes aiming it at the guys shoulder but its showing where the camera is looking not his phone

also this entire video screams of bullshit and it looks proper fake.

way ahead of you

LOOK AT THAT BRICK IPHONE THAT PERSON HAS ITS LIKE A FUCKING MEGA TETRIS BLOCK IRL.

cruise control.

>She was there, and she was waving to people behind the stage.
Shh. Trumptards don't know what depth of field and foreshortening is.

snopes has been exposed as unreliable you halfwit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
HI ALEX

I remember an user say that they dont need Hillary alive anymore as the tech of hologram was finish and that they have a clone of her ready to do their deeds.

I would have taken his words with a grain of salt until I saw this. I been saying this a lot lately but we are living in dark times.

This shit is a false flag, stop.

It has to mean something that the same people who are dumb enough to STILL think we have a sitting president who wasn't born in Hawaii and that Hillary Clinton is a "hologram" are voting for Trump.

I don't know what it means but it can't bode well for this country's intelligence and critical thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0

We start to see the glitching at 20:55

OH LOOK IT'S THE SAME FIN NEWFAG THAT'S BEEN SPAMMING THREADS ALL DAY

just leave CTR

>citing snopes

literally the hallmark of a redditor

just fucking kill yourself

Anyone suggesting that this is not a video glitch is a CTR operative posing as a Trump supporter in order to make us look stupid.

implying you wont reply again to convince people one more time that this thing is bullshit

(little bit earlier actually)

So please explain why its 'crazy' and 'impossible' for a presidential candidate to fake a public speech via greenscreen considering in past public speeches, people have yelled 'pepe' and 'fuck hillary' while she is talking? You act as if green screened live footage isnt really, really old, as if its some 'far out conspiracy' and not common practice every day all over the world on tv interviews

Fucking shills

Our president was born in America, but his name isn't Barack Hussein Obama. It's Tim Osman and he was a CIA agent.

She can satellite you in, if you have the technology.

NORMIE GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is that the fucking white male?

Except when she is repeating down the the screen the stripes are not straight i know video editing and when she and the podium disappear the stripes should not be straight period.

youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0 holy kek its rreeel its right there,

i bet she's got blue eye contacts

Sorry m8 your narrative was blown the fuck out in the last thread

If you don't know Hillary is dead and she died on 9/11 in a "controlled demolition" then you are bluepilled and cant be woke up

pleaes leave pol

You are referring to 20.52 of the video, which is not what the original question was referring to - she completely disappears, with no video artefacts, at 21.14

> i know video editing

clearly not

>people are still eating this STAGED false flag up

RIGHT AFTER the media gains hold of pepe and informs the masses

>implying this conspiracy nut bait wont be used to sway opinions of hillarys "opposition"

And you're all falling for it

this

also Alex jones is a jew

>Shh. Trumptards don't know what depth of field and foreshortening is.

The camera angle used are deceptive. The mainstream media is framing the video shot so you can't see how pathetic her rallies look.

If you only saw the zoomed in shot that the TVs aired, they do not look like the same venues.

oh god. I didn't think it would go this far when I put one of the first posts up on Youtube for the videos.

>when she and the podium disappear the stripes should not be straight

They would be if the top few rows of pixels are being repeated all the way down.

>be Shillary journalist, inner circle press lackey
>lob softballs and oranges to Hillary so she doesn't burst a blood vessel trying to answer unscripted questions
>be told that the next press conference will be fake green screen and you should cover it as though she were really there
>take raw video of event, without Hillary, that proves it was fake
>release video and become most famous journalist in the world overnight for exposing Hillary's fake rally

Why didn't anyone do that?

The disappearance IS the video artifact, you retards are taking the bait. The Hillary campaign is the one pushing this because you idiots just lap up anything that confirms your bias without doing a modicum of research.

>film peoples cameras at an angle
>confused when their pictures dont line up

oh infowars.... never change...

Quit bitching about the glitch, THE PHONES MAN. How can anyone explain them away? She's clearly not there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_artifact

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_compensation

>release video and become most famous journalist in the world overnight for exposing Hillary's fake rally

Youtube takes down the video

You suicide the next afternoon with your hands tied behind your back and 2 gunshot wounds in the back of your head

What do you think happened to the other DNC staffers who ended up dead?

I looked hard at some of the cell phones and I definitely saw her crossing the podium, so that theory is out IMO.

Don't know what to believe frankly.

Why is there so much camera? This is clearly greenscreen material. Even Trump doesn't have that much people holding phones in his rallies.

I'm calling your bullshit cause I just checked it too. Thanks for correcting the record though

Probably because her only supporters are the ones holding signs behind her, and everyone in front is the press trying to capture video to put on tv.

look closely and you can see her on the podium. I didn't think so at first, her stupid outfit disguises her profile a bit. But I don't think the cell phones theory is a fit here anymore.

you can make your claims but you can't hide the video link

people aren't stupid and will connect the evidence in the alternate video source ( youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0 ) with the fact that you're trying to push this so strongly and conclude correctly that you are clinton paid shills on a mission that you dorks cooked up in your abuela's basement

Screenshot or gtfo

>tripfagging jew

So you're saying, its a crazy thought to consider that she would do a greenscreen speech after receiving heckling in her past few speeches...why?

Are greenscreens something that are sci fi? Are they uncommon tech? Does their usage signify tinfoil? What is it about her using it that makes it tinfoil?

You forgot about the possibility that the journalist in question would suck Hillary's cock just for the chance to be in the same room with her. I'd wager that the 'journalists' are pre-screened before they are even let around her, then she likely keeps the same ones because they will reliably keep the narrative going for her. This is old school Department of War tactics.

i saw this a week ago

its fake they're trying to bait us

I use VLC all the time and I've never seen a person just disappear, with the exception of Hatsune Miku.

You do know that they aren't see through right it makes an image of what it looks at and that image is pasted on the screen. No matter from what angle you look the image on the screen still reflects the thing the camera is directly looking at.

You physics much?

They did this to Trump.

The only thing is, they did it because he brings thousands upon thousands of people to his rallies.

wise pepe i am humbled by your insight

PERSPECTIVE THO THIS ISNT RIGHT
>THE RECORD HAS BEEN INCORRECTED

The zoomed source footage is looking at unzoomed cellphone footage, you are expecting the cellphones to have the same perspective as the zoomed source camera that is both

A) at the back of the room and not lined up with the cellphones' angles.
B) zoomed in massively while the cellphones are at 1x zoom

You are being tricked by an illusion, look at the pictures form the top level of the room the rally held place in.

She even got heckled this speech. My question to you is, why are you so quick to hold faith in this conspiracy when even 5 minutes of research and critical thinking will disprove it beyond a reasonable doubt?

Is it easier and less risky to take 40 seconds to remove a heckler from your event than it is to convince a forum full of people to pretend you are in front of them when you are not and then never tell another soul what really happened or release any footage?

Yes, it is.

lol. Drumpfers getting excited about video compression errors.

Filming atvan angle wouldnt affect whats displayed on its screen, its not a goddamn mirror.

You have 15 people trying to record her and not a single one gets a clear picture on their phone screen? The whole thing was faked.

this.

what's wrong with taking a close look at things like this? what's lost? I'm sorry if it makes you feel foolish to be associated with people who question what they're told or even see. Maybe you are in the wrong place.

I haven't watched the whole thing but isn't it weird how the clinton campaign has been using the same background for their rallies? It's the exact same as the Alt-Right speech

That wouldn't explain the podium disappearing, that was there the entire speech

Theyre not mirrors genius

jesus these people are dumb

the cellphones are weird (could be just a different angle since news cameras are higher idk), but the "omg she's waving to who" is retarded, the flag isn't immediatly behind her wtf

Why doesn't Cred Forums have an /alexjonesgeneral/?

I'm not sure you know how video compression works.

If you go from a shot to Hillary from in front of the flag, to one of just only the flag, there would be SIGNIFICANT distortion in front of the flag where Hillary would be, from her moving and talking.

The image of just the flag is clear. That is not video compression, for a person to completely disappear and leave a clean picture of the image behind her.

Is this guy that Trump supporter that fought Carl the Cuck?

>teleprompter for a fucking rally

Asshole, I'm expecting the phone to show where the camera is pointing. I'm not a retard. None of the cameras show her.

You act as if those '40 seconds to remove a heckler' are not actually 'massive ideological wins' for the alt right, used as 'propaganda' to get more kids into this line of thinking

You act as if its impossible or even stupid to take a guaranteed safe route of using a greenscreen

You act as if the media isnt complicit in a democratic propaganda machine

The fact you are leaf niggers says it all, you would cut off your own heads to rationalise getting her out of any trouble, kys

t. Someone who has done their fair share of video editing over the past 15 years

>THE KEKSLAYER BROWSES Cred Forums
of course he does, Cred Forums is literally the only reason he has a job at infowars, and the autists here consistently pick up on the great stuff that falls through the cracks of the (((MSM)))

I cannot understand how this woman is leading in the polls when she only draws about 100 or so supporters at her rally's.

Because alex jones and co are controlled opposition that sucked up bill coopers audience after he was killed by feds.

>what's wrong with taking a close look at things like this?

It devalues other facts.

Her usinga green screen to fake a rally isnt that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things especially since the introductions of televised speeches, this is that modernized.

Hillary has way bigger allegations that need to be exposed to the masses.

yeah i'm rewatching it now... she's wearing black pants and I would expect those to show up against the flag better than her top or pale ass head. If I get anything conclusive I will post again.

does the press use iphones now

>K4m4E80
Faking a Rally is YUGE

>not familiar with infowars

fuck off reddit

HAHAHAHAHAH
I knew she was going limp when she entered the van. DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE HER SS ACTUALLY DRAGGING HER LIFELESS BODY KEK

I really hope Trump causes Hillary some seizures and incidental stage dives during the debates

yea honestly
the crowd looks so fake, not that they aren;t real people, but like they were toled what to do by the Hillary campaign people.

they all hold their phones in a way that they can;t even see what they are filming, BUT the TV cameras get a perfect view of all these young hip people and their mobile gadgets.

also if so many people where filming her, why isn't there a single video from any of them on Youtube?

there are lots of videos of pic related from all different angles

The phone cameras are facing a different direction than the television camera and they're wide angle lenses compared to the super telephotos they use in the press box.

The people holding the phones are 50-100 feet away from her so she wouldn't even come close to filling the frame with a wide lens like they have. The phones in clearly show the correct scene.

>everyone in front is the press trying to capture video to put on tv
Press are at the back on a platform with gigantic TV cameras, not smartphones.

Yes

All you would need is for the encoder to recognize the background red/white stripe pattern and encode it as if it continued underneath the rest of the image. Shillary and the podium are encoded in another layer. Then stream corruption makes all layers except the background undecodable.

ya but hillary was fine in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=TpS_aSwJxkg

same speech

Tired my ass. This woman has grand mal seizures.

>>
>All you would need is for the encoder to recognize the background red/white stripe pattern and encode it as if it continued underneath the rest of the image.

That is not video compression, and that is not how video codecs encode.

That's not something a program can do on the fly.

>people are still going nuts over this shit like their digital cable never went ape shit
it's like they want to not be taken seriously when the whole cosmos is basically aligning to help them

You really have no idea what you're talking about huh

Are you retarded?

Do me a favor Cred Forums: do not use Infowars as a legitimate source just because they're trying to pivot into an "alt-right" news site. It delegitimizes your point of view to associate with retards like Alex Jones.

that's just what a hologram would say

Looking at the cellphones closely, they match up with what you see here .

The perspective is what makes this wonky. The cameras are super zoomed in.

Britbong doesn't know how to stop Ad tracking and web analytics kek

Not surprised

It's 11:50 and I'm already too drunk to comprehend what I'm watching. WHY IS SHE POINTING AT A FLAG?????? WHY DO THESE CAMERA SCREENS NOT MATCH??? WHY AM I OUT O VODKA??? WHAT THE LIVING FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY AND WHY DOES EVERYONE I KNOW DEFEND THIS DUMB BITCH FUCKING HELP

>their digital cable never went ape shit

Look up at how video compression works friend.

You don't get a corrupted image and a clean background. That is not video compression.

>not knowing Jones is controlled opposition

I heard she sharted metal after she died that moment.

>have green screen to avoid hecklers
>get heckled anyway
>youtube.com/watch?v=Hh1pXl4phVY

Sounds legit, you really corrected that record.

Hillary wasn't actually there.

Check for greenscreen hue on the video surrounding hillary.

I really think that this is a body double at a different location, with the computer graphics being used to make it look like it was hillary.

And they composited the video onto the background.

I can't tell if the image on the phones screens were changed, or if they were the only things actually showing the correct room, but they sure weren't pointing at hillary, that's for damn sure.

The part where she pointed to a wall is fairly obvious, There was no simmilar "Wall" behind the "Hillary Actor", and she was pointing to someone just offscreen.

the whole thing was fake as fuck.

no, you don't understand, she was just dehydrated and overheated in the sweltering 82 degree weather

You are too stupid to convince anyone, that's all.

Hillary is so fucking easy to persecute. Any Trump supporter should have a blast blowing the fuck out of the left's candidate.

this

but hes still more legit than cnn

>youtube
Yeah I guess if you're 13 years old. An adult who is a professional videographer working in the press pool for a major party nominee a few months from election day would probably have better connections than that. Also, there is an entire crowd of non-press people shooting with cell phones. Are they ALL in on the conspiracy? If so, how were they vetted for loyalty?

>get suicided
Yes it could happen, but journalists have been known to release damaging information at great personal risk. Ever heard of a war correspondent? They get killed regularly, but people still want to do the job for the prestige.

many times i'm watching a game and it flickers to a image of the empty field before the game

she wasn't, it's the angle of the camera, the flag is far behind her and there are people right beside the flag off camera

I do know how to, and do do so - but for people that dont, the ads are tailored to them, dingus in places like that.

Your bantz are improving Canada.

Oh, this is the 'fuck hillary' speech?

OH, THATS SPICY

Because despite the evidence gathered by doing actual research and not sitting at your computer with one hand cupping your balls, occasionally scratching your taint for a good old sniff will prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this whole thing is just a bullshit conspiracy.

How old are you? Be serious. Learn about perspective for a moment.

WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THE PEOPLE AT THE BEGINNING ARE ANIMATED. IS IT JUST ME REEEEEEEEEEE

We have all of these cellphones ostensibly recording the event independently from unique positions in the room.

All it will take to put this to rest is for one of the videos to surface online.

Have any?

>that "crowd"

Wew

Could people be less excited about hillary? I'm thinking there will be a shitload of people staying home in november. and theyre not potential Trump voters.

that is EXACTLY how motion compensation works

usually it doesn't look that clean, but usually there isn't a geometrically perfect stripped background

Help me George Soros...

>. Also, there is an entire crowd of non-press people shooting with cell phones

thats why theres ten different uploaded videos of the rally from said cell phones

oh wait

Look, if you want to maintain your World Shitposting Champion title at least know what fucking speech we're talking about.

>many times i'm watching a game and it flickers to a image of the empty field before the game

Go show me an example of video compression like you describe.

That's literally not how video compression technology works.

Go show me some website describing the phenomenon you say you've seen with "clean" video compression.

Better yet, show me a youtube video that displays the same kind of compression.

I see plenty of flags on the phones.

ewww look at that smile

I dunno. argument on it being green screen makes a lot of sense. This shit keeps getting weirder.

>That's literally not how video compression technology works.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter_frame

It literally is

>usually it doesn't look that clean, but usually there isn't a geometrically perfect stripped background

Why would Hillary Clinton disappear? How would a moving person be stripped away if she was standing on the stage the whole time?

even the wall shadow disappears on the right

>Trump is OLDER than Hillary and a man
>still has the energy to fly around the country constantly and hold massive rally after rally

yea no shit Trump isn't at his physical peak, but he's not some ragdoll at least.

>ISN'T IT WEIRD?
>LOOK AT THIS
>ISN'T IT WEIRD?
kek

What gives?

Like igaf, leaf

It's not conclusive either way, and it's not as crazy as you guys are trying to make it out to be.

If the glitch is that the top few rows of pixels are being repeated down the screen, and the backround is a series of uniform coloured bars, then she and the podium would seem to disappear.

At other times when it glitches it catches the top of her head or more of her and that is smeared down the screen.

Trump is known as the 18 hour man by his closest colleagues.
The man is working at every waking moment.

Meanwhile, Hillary just got out of bed after a week of "much needed rest"

>**GET THE BEST DEAL ON SUPER MALE VITALITY**

Without fail.

That's what I was thinking... But look at the border between the stripes and the Title Graphic... Too perfect. Something is very wrong here.

HEY YOU FUCKING REETADS

youtube.com/watch?v=_chP8jMZ_Eo&feature=youtu.be

Encoders can do whatever the hell they want. A simple low-pass filter is all it would take to remove Hillary and the podium, and continue the pattern.

20:58 "Join us" fucking sent shivers down my spine desu

READ THE FUCKING ARTICLES POSTED EXPLAINING DIGITAL VIDEO ARTIFACTING

READ

READ IT FOR YOURSELF YOU FUCKING TARDS

CAN YOU EVEN READ

READ IT

JUST READ HOW IT WORKS

ITS NOT THAT HARD

LEARN HOW TO LEARN

STOP ASKING OTHER PEOPLE FOR THE TRUTH

LOOK UP "VIDEO COMPRESSION" AND START READING

YOU NIGGERS

READ

Not the same stage
>mfw all the CTR shills here

What have you done to benefit this planet

>
Wrong look at the graphic title bar at the bottom... The distinction between that and the stripes is not something that would be make with the podium already next to the stripe. This is actually pretty sketchy...

there are photos of the event from different angles: heavy.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-greensboro-north-carolina-rally-photos-returns-after-pneumonia-pictures-health-speech-how-is-she-protests-crowd-pics/

It is standard for the tv cameras to be situated at the far middle-back of the room and be zoomed in. This gives the picture a false lack of depth and makes it hard to determine the distance of people and objects in relation to the camera. This is the same lens effect that film-makers utilize intensionally to make trains appear close to actors tied to rail road tracks or in creating a 'vertigo' shot.

The phone videos don't match up cause they're not near the walkway, as the camera makes it look. They are actually just off stage left (at the end of the video, stage right), fairly far from Hillary's walking path. That's why she doesn't appear in the cell phone cameras (because they don't have a good view of her from where they're standing).

>She's pointing at a wall

WAIT FUCK I THOUGHT THIS WAS RESOLVED

Z axis you twit. The flag is between two groups of fags. I like your accent though so I'll forgive you.

In this case, it's error compensation which is built right into MPEG-4

>Go show me some website describing the phenomenon you say you've seen with "clean" video compression.
researchgate.net/figure/222519857_fig8_Fig-14-The-error-free-and-concealed-MPEG-2-video-frames-the-Y-component-of-a-P-frame

There's your example and an entire paper on the subject. Use your brain for something next time.

Why don't you fuck off and go enjoy the 2 dollarydoos you've made here today correcting the record you retarded shill?

>this place isn't what it used to be?
What exactly do you think it used to be?

>Waving and pointing at nobody.
Except all the audience behind her.

>consider this record corrected.

Nope

The cell phone images are a bit strange and too blurry to confirm one way or the other - I think they are all holding their phones at a slightly different angle than the media camera is. And her "pointing at a wall" looks like she's pointing to someone who is off to the side and *almost* behind the wall. Not pointing at the wall, she's clearly pointing off stage.

Whether or not this was staged and these people are all paid actors to pretend they are at a real rally is another thing though. I think that's the more likely scenario if there's a conspiracy. I doubt she's dead but I think she has to get hopped up on drugs/meds/narcotics just to complete these events, and surrounds herself with people who are completely in the tank for her just in case she has some kind of health episode they will keep her secret.

fucking kike.

>left side has W
>W = Wario

Hillary is literally Wario now.

WHICH STAGE IS THAT

I think she's having """""rallies""""" in small bookstores and shit as recently as a month ago and not even filling it. The store was still operating normally.

youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ

Good to see this guy again

best argument

people pushing this seems a bit of a false flag, i just dont get this owen guy is doing this shit, he seemed smart at first. He's freaking out like glenn beck when the election is almost being served to trump by hillary's dumb shit and the media's fakery being exposed.

this is on the level of "the moon landing is fake" in terms of questioning the media, right now you can't do anything about it if it's in terms of those scifi level of control and deception. The media isn't gonna go "ok fine let's reveal our special ultra-controled cgi hologram and cgi supporters deception"

AMERICA, WHAT A COUNTRY

I think he's more used to the pressure in general
Politics has its stress of course but Hillary has lived a fairly coddled life.
not to mention while you do make important decisions as a politician, you're not necessarily active all the time.

Trump is marvelous under pressure.

what have you done?

Kek, a hillary supporter calling me a ctr shill because I dont think its an impossibility that a greenscreen was used, top kek faggot

Those images show a background that is the default, with a smaller item moving along it - not quite the same as having the background completely obscured as a default yet having the non moving item get lost in a perfect background image

t. Someone with video editing experience

>green screen
You can literally see her in front of the clang in the circled phone.

sorry i dont have a digital cable glitch of some random brazillian soccer match.

read other posts, there are pictures of the place and other video angles. Camera angles, the height they're at, zoom, all that shit can be a headfuck

What gives?

Alex jones is controlled op, watch the actual video and not the info wars one

It's the same video you guys have been watching. She waves and points and the camera moves left and you see the crowd.

I saw this same thing in Forrest Gump. Sure looked like Tom was talking to JFK.

if you watch the video it looks sketchy as fuck
this is either a green-screen or a load of "insiders" or paid actors showing up to show up

like why do they ALL have their phones up as if to advertise how connected and legit this rally is

the video just looks really fake.

Flag*

Thank you for Correcting the Record

wait... what? I thought this was the video.... and why did they change the music.

Wtf is going on here?

youtube.com/watch?v=gSzj1XxJTWQ

i dont know, i cant quite understand that image - but keep in mind the news camera is really up in comparison with the crowd, it has a wide lenses probably and is zoomed in - the angle will totally different from those phones

The only reason you could come up with to go through the trouble of staging this with a green screen over really being there was to avoid being heckled and she was heckled during this speech.

It would be best if you just went to sleep in the road with the rest of the abbos.

Clear evidence that Hillary is not on the ISS.

He's not controlled op.

His viewership comes from straight up controversy. So Jones tries to create as much of that as possible.
Means more water filter sales. He's a capitalist more than anything.

this

nigga i love alex jones and infowars but he's lying to you and hyping his site constantly his yt shows never get more than 50k views, very few at all get more than that shit, and his website only has a few 100k uniques per day.

quantcast.com/cnn.com
quantcast.com/infowars.com

stop being gullible

>completely obscured
The background stripes make up roughly 70% of the image.

What gives?

Except there's nothing between her and the wall but Hillary. If Hillary were the football and the wall were the goal she'd be offside.

thanks for correcting the record. i thought i was gonna have to vote trump for a second.

>Rarely makes a video
>many topics to debunk
>doesn't debunk anything in his latest video
>seems oddly salty a white family is having fun and getting millions of views
>Decides to make a video with his fictitious wife's son (who is black)
>OH LOOK, THIS NON-DIVERSE WHITE FAMILY GETS MILLIONS OF HITS, MY FAKE DIVERSE FAMILY CAN DO IT TO!!

youtube.com/watch?v=vECmNK0xHNk

You sound like a tremendous faggot.

I saw, the guy freaking out about "pointing at the flag" was ridiculous there too. I was weirded out at first by the phones but then I realized the camera will show a totally different "scene" from the angle it is in, like here also this he seems to take advantage of whatever is blowing in the wind and goes for blood. But he's at least less horrible than the usual media (and paul watson is good too)

Funny how the data knows what the red stripe behind her looks like without her or the podium in front of it.

Ever consider that the heckle could be fake to win her victim points along with legitimising the greenscreen?

Perhaps it is you that should be removing themselves from this existence, promptly, and on live cam, making sure to recreate the 'glitches' present here, just because ;)

Sorry, I was just stirring the pot lol

Alex Jones is a trailblazer, whether you like it or not. He's an entertainer more than anything, and liberals can't comprehend that.

Exactly, I'm glad you understand. Not everything is a conspiracy, it's clear that the outside forces are pushing this false narrative of a green screen in order to prevent discussion about actually relevant topics.

It looks like a completely different background on their phones

probably had to swap the music track to legally keep the audio on (((youtube)))

Behind her is completely obscured, and there are no errors when she disappears - the chances of that happening are nigh impossible, look at 20.52 to see real compression errors.

What gives?

the white nigga isn't even close to that girls' phone, that's the point

the news camera is really high up and packing everything together in a long distanced zoom so people seem closer (that bitch holding the blue sign for instance is far away from Clinton irl while she appears to be closer)

oops

And half of those people are probably paid to be there.

Go to the threads with relevant topics and discuss them, dont bump this thread if that is your concern. There is nothing tinfoil about using a green screen, it just shows she doesnt trust her own supporters.

holy shit

what is happening on earth right now

cut up like a movie set to look big

jfc

Pretty sure this school assembly tier crowd is the biggest turn out she's had all campaign. Must be busing the actors in from all over.

What gives?

look here see those big blue rectangles by the sides? Look at how they appear in the phones: they're far away from clinton, the zoom fucks up the perspective, the fat slag would not appear where you are expecting (the blonde guy)

Bookstore rallies? Really? I'm a NE ohiofag so I've already been to 3 trump rallies. I'm not too familiar with Hillary's "rally" strategy, but I know she did a high school gym in Cleveland or some shit and the pictures looked embarrassing. For comparison, the last trump rally i went to started an hour early because the arena was full. Granted it's only like a 5k+ seater, but I remember getting there about 1.5 hrs early and they just had to keep opening up sections and there were people outside. Trump owns Ohio. I guarantee it.

It's almost like the phone camera is on a much smaller magnification than the source camera.

Hillary sold 2000 copies of her book in the first week. Just think about that.

Syndicated talk show hosts are racking up 10k book sales a day..

She probably had to be hospitalized and decided to green screen record a bunch of footage so they can pretend she's still active and totally not falling don and coughing every 5 minutes she's in front of a crowd.

Read the thread

>and there are no errors when she disappears
Actually, the perfectly straight lines ARE the error. The actual background isn't completely level. Pic related, the frame where she disappears and the frame directly after. Look at the bottom left edge of the second frame and you can see how the background actually looks compared to the clean stripes the error compensation generated.

Google perspective compression or telephoto compression

>has never listened to the show

It was 77 degrees and after she had a nap, a glass of water, and a pneumonia diagnosis she felt fine.

Good enough to look totally different, stroll around without her Secret Service detail, and give her contagious diseases to children.

nuoh my gawd

What gives?

>A nationally recognized "politician" sells 2k books in a week

How is that even possible? I think I could do better if I really tried.

The red circled phone seems to be the shirt person herself

oh fuck off you're a false flag shill

>Trump owns Ohio. I guarantee it.
That's why I don't get how hildebeast is leading in all the polls. Who are these fucking people that they claim support her?

Good fucking eye, that one was stumping me

Then where's the white nigga?

On the other side of the wall near the stage likely about 20 feet away from them.

>perfectly straight lines are the error

Fuck you're pathetic, ctr shill

>the compression errors showing imperfect lines in the second image are actually how it looks, dont mind all the other compression errors surrounding her face and whatnot

Top kek, you fuckers probably think you could get people to believe the sky was actually green

Go to 1:15. Guy tries to zoom in, nothing happens.

The sky has no colour, again you fall for illusions and believe it's blue.

Read the excerpts from the research paper, that is l i t e r a l l y how error compensation works.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-used-green-screen-to-make-a-fake-crowd-in-nevada/
Checkmate,beta alt right Pepe worshipping cucks

Spare me your kike bullshit, please. The majority of matter is actually empty space, does that mean you can walk through it?

I've worked with video editing software for 15 years, I think Im familiar with artefacts and compression errors chaim.

(((snopes)))

i liked him before he became mini alex jones

>The majority of matter is actually empty space, does that mean you can walk through it?

No we are third dimensional beings unable to move through the scalic dimension.

They use polls for two reasons this election cycle

1) Make it look close because it will generate massive views and more than political candidates, news networks love money.
2) Try to demoralize the right wing by making it seem hopeless by convincing them the swing states will go to Hillary

Doubt anyone will even read this but you guys are fucking idiots.

If you knew even the basics of cameras this would be obvious.

Better tell the guys that designed the algorithms they're wrong, then.

(((Seppuku yourself)))

I agree. It looks like the crowd was overlaid onto a different background. Cred Forums we need to find which rally that particular background could be from that is in everyone's phone. If we can find it we can possibly find more inconsistencies.

Have there been studies on how telephoto zoom accounts for anomalies in perspective or are you guys just using it as a catch-all to dismiss everything wrong with this single picture?
Also how come nobody is paying much attention to the reverse vampire head in ?

thistbqhfam

Perhaps you're misinterpreting or even misrepresenting them, no?

Go figure

Cry more faggot

>not knowing what infowars is
>not liking infowars

IT"S REAL! PBUH