Terrorists are coordinating attacks on the US and the media wont cover it for fear that it will boost Trump's ratings

>Terrorists are coordinating attacks on the US and the media wont cover it for fear that it will boost Trump's ratings.

The end is neigh if this attitude doesnt change right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/new-york-explosion/index.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11N0PT
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11N062
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/777195808424914944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone is covering it right now, what the fuck are you talking about.

its a distraction. People can't know about Syria and what we just did there.

This may be true; but there could also be real injuries and fatalities for that very reason.

It could also be that the Mossad (or it's bitch, the CIA) got wind of an organized attack, followed it, and attacked Syria before the organized terror attack so the USA's action would get blown over.

What happened there

Fuck off you don't know if they're all connected right now. Just wait for some proof

Alright canada relax

Nothing, goy. Just forget about it.

plz be my ai gf

Leaf is right. It is a Harvest moon.

Lol fucking retards. NYC was a blown transformer. God you autists need to be patient and wait for some proof before you overreact

remember the USS Liberty!

>covering it
Talking about 1 out of like 5 separate events isn't considered talking about it

cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/new-york-explosion/index.html

>a transformer shook the ground caused over 20 injuries

Tell us so I can call Obamatards out on it.

>LIHOP
We've seen it before.

Please mods ban the leaves for our sanity

Woooops my bad the Charleston mall was a blown transformer. Ahahahahahah that was dumb

We literally bombed 100+ Syrian Army soldiers.
We literally directly attacked Syria, and the Russians are pissed.
Prepare for ww3. This is Serbia all over again.

Cred Forums IS MOVING TOO FAST
TOO FAST
FUCK
IT'S ALL TOO FAST

Charlotte was the transformer

we bombed our sand nigger allies or something woops. (literally only russia was mad).

seriously tho just kill em all who gives a fuck

Aus here.

They aren't covering New Jersey and Charlots...ville? At all.

They are saying NYC is probably a construction accident.

>pls be durka bombs pls be durka bombs

So it sudden;y becomes a problem when we accidentally do it directly instead of paying shitskins to do it for us?

What five events? I've seen CNN talk about the New Jersey pipebombing and this explosion and the other events seem like everyday events. The Minnesota one could be another issue which I'll concede. But what is there to talk about right now?
Yeah it is most likely Muslims but until we get more info from anyone all they can do is cover it.

post links retard

Russia is not going to attack a world super power over a bunch of dead sand niggers. Dont be retarded.

That's quite the theory you've got there. Any evidence to back it up?

U.S. broke the ceasefire and openly targeted Syrian military. Dozens of soldiers hit in bombing.

U.S. said it was an accident. Seems unlikely. Russia might shoot back.

Nice

Can someone fill me in on what's happening? If you don't I'll beat the fuck outta you

>Terrorists are coordinating attacks on the US and the media wont cover it

I don't have any cash, senpai

US bombed SAA and killed like 80 Syrian troops and allowed ISIS to overrun them. Apparently pro government has regained the ground but I haven't checked my good sources yet, only reuters etc. Russia is pissed.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11N0PT
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN11N062

Yup. That's the deal here.

Why not? The U.S. just attacked Russia in defense of ISIS.

Funny times ahead friend.

Read, nigger

>Europe is not going to plunge itself into war over some dead Austrian prince, don't be retarded

underrated

THEYRE SAYING ITS CONSTRUCTION TRASH NOW

COVERUP

HA HA

TIME FOR TRUMP TRAIN

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

KEBAB WILL BE REMOVED SOON

Russia is awaiting the US response to the attacks in Syria. They don't know yet how to respond.

Nothing known yet.

A pipe bomb was found in New Jersey.

An explosion just happened in NYC. No confirmation on cause.

remember the good times russiabros
we are still the best two nations and the whole world knows it

We bombed the soldiers who BTFO ISIS.

Apparently also this.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/777195808424914944

Thank you very kindly sir. Nice ID. Bless Kek.

>tfw it's not mujahideen but alt-right soldiers bombing to expand Trump's lead

>CRASHING THIS CIVILIZATION WITH NO SURVIVORS

>coordinated attacks
>no one dies
>nothing important is damaged
>9000 threads

This seems very Jewish

ACETYLENE TANK!

U.S. said the attack was actually targeting ISIS and they hit the SAA troops by accident.

Unless the Russians can prove anything they can't really react.

Plus they want to maintain the ceasefire.

The U.S. military/state dept. Are apparently fighting each other about the cease fire.

CRASHING THIS CIVILIZATION WITH NO SURVIVORS

Hardly it was probably just bad intel the US planes stopped immediately once they knew they where fucking up. Also Russia didn't goto war with Turkey when they downed one of their fighters and killed their pilot what makes you think they are gonna goto war with the US over Syria.
The Royals back then actually mattered and it was a huge deal.

Lemonhead Don said police source just announced that it was an IED but it's still "unconfirmed"

People need to drag the MSM out of their buildings and hang them all from the nearest street lamps.

>yfw america broke the seize fire
>big spike in happenings in america hours later

>so the USA's action would get blown over.

Yeah, the rest of the world isn't going to forget about it.

Everyone is covering it you fucking retard

SHUT

IT

DOWN

THE GOYIM KNOW

Not a bomb. Just some fucking retarded burger putting a gas tank in the trash.

2nd device!!!

it's going to be a white guy trump supporter trying to false fag a muslim terrorist attack

>government policies explicitly anti-white
>regular muzzie terrorist attacks
>mass government surveillance
>massive nonwhite immigration, country soon to be majority nonwhite
>epidemic of black on white murders and rapes
>(((Hollywood))) and the (((media))) continue to demonize and ridicule whites

It's all so tiresome.

>People need to drag the MSM out of their buildings and hang them all from the nearest street lamps
i wish they were afraid of this

Not a ceasefire break. Not Aleppo and not FSA and affiliates vs. SAA.

Was SAA vs. ISIS.

U.S. says accident. Was actually also meant to be hitting ISIS.

The downed fighter was both in Turkish airspace and also shot down by a non-government army.

Yeah, youre wrong. It raises tensions but this isnt worthy for Russia to declare war on the US.

Granted that Ferdinand wasnt really a good reason either but that was the straw that broke the back if you will.

Quit being such a fucking spaz.

this shit happened with brexit when a crazy right-wing guy killed the remain chick. we're witnessing the same shit right now.

CAPTCHA HAS SPOKEN

TRUE CULPRITS ARE:

You should make another thread, but use a different picture and some green text or something. This is just fucking lazy. Just real goddamn lazy.

Pure (((coincidence))) goy. Dont worry so much

this election cycle has turned from entertaining to extremely depressing and disturbing. the lengths to which they will go to bury important stuff, and the scope of their operations are shocking. fuck this, fuck all of this. why Cred Forums? who is responsible for all of this?

It was in Turkish airspace for all of 30 seconds. Also what makes you think they are gonna goto bat for Assad when they didn't do jack when this shitshow started in the first place.

No brakes on this train.

Also witnessed.

>who is responsible for all of this?

>NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN

presser live

>people who set off pipe bombs are allowed into america
>white people get harassed at the border for not having the proper documentation

lel

are they really? this would make it even more fucked up. how am I supposed to say "jews did it" in public?

>NYC was a blown transformer.

Someone sucked off Bumblebee and now 25 people are dead.

You can't. Works out pretty nicely for (((them))), doesn't it?

>diversity is our strength

American government has gone full retard over the past few decades, many acts of aggression, trustworthiness, many enemies, many such cases.

America will be reaping what it has sowed, unfortunately it'll be the common-man who pays the price.

NOTHING : ^)

>187

WE GOTTA PULL A 187 ON THEIR ASSES

>not a terror attack
>it was intentional
thanks bill

Nobody gives a fuck about some dune coons getting bombed. Get this through your head. No one, I repeat no one in America cares about some ragheads getting blown up in Syria. Stop this retarded theory.

HAHAHAHAHAH love the picture

i dont' know if im just really tired of what. But its' making me laugh hard

Keeping this one

OH MY GOD, someone needs to post that on chers twitter

HAHAHAHAHAH

Another genocide of jews will happen again this century. This type of shit will be the cause.

>> mfw browsing *chan Cred Forumss for a little while

seriously though, can you give me a little more info/citations?

I wish that weren't true but you're pretty much right. My red pilled friends and I are pissed but the normies are watching football and don't care.

I've never seen an autobot orgasm before. I just don't know.

No one in the US govt or Russian govt care either. Russia is not gonna risk open conflict with the US over Ahmed.

>WEAK

>coat of arms is also flag
why

got any salsa on that?

seize fire?

just google it dude. it happened earlier today. wont be hard to find.

or just scroll down Cred Forums youll find like 4 threads about it.

christ.

so FAKE AND GAY? figures another MUH HAPPENING but nothing ever happens. oh wait this time is real right? better grab sks and go innawoods i guess..

Ied for sure

>construction

On a Saturday night in NYC. Top kek.

I switched to MSNBC for a second after watching fox and they literally are saying

>This was an intentional act
>No links to terrorism yet

What the fuck? What the fuck fuck fuck? Kill all fucking journalists now. If somebody is going around dropping bombs in public that is fucking terrorism no matter what their objective is.

Why do (((terrorists))) want trump to win?

Give this man a cookie.

Do it faggot.

BRING IT BITCH

No. The US did bomb the Syrian Army today. Reports last I read were 100+ troops killed.

Russia got pissed and called an emergency meeting.

US apologized already.

If it is terror attacks going on in NYC and NJ, why are they going for pussy shit like this? I'm betting no one's even dead.

FOX NEWS TALKING ABOUT THE ISRAELIS AND SHIT. SHUT DOWN. THE GOYIM KNOW

HOLY SHIT. WHEN DID WE GET TRANSFORMERS? WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?

LINK NIQQA

Love that game.

Why do people keep perpetuating this meme? The Syrian story was literally reported on every major news network. The media is just afraid because it could be a potential terrorist attack and they want to delay that possibility as long as possible.

I'd be much more likely to believe it was an accident if we had EVER directly bombed ISIS in support of Russian-backed efforts in the region

S H U T

this
A good sandnigger is a dead sandnigger.

IT

We bombed the Syrian Army, which was holding a base against ISIS encroachment pretty much inside ISIS territory.

DOWN