Why not just embrace Jewish culture, marry a Jewish girl...

Why not just embrace Jewish culture, marry a Jewish girl, so what they have a little Semetic Dna theyre as white as your going to get when all whites are fully cucked out

Other urls found in this thread:

natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=EjK9SsOx1WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah, I'm married to a black woman, she frequents Cred Forums too say hi guys!

congrats you married a chimp

That's what I'm doing senpai. Feels jewish.

I'd marry the fuck out of right if she decided to forsake her religion and never tell our kids. The body can handle a certain amount of jewishness.

Ok but you don't get a happy Jewish master race son

jews are powerrful, but they can be really annoying.
I prefer european, thanks.

I'm working on it, I want to reestablish my jewish bloodline.

Because then you get self-hating, Semitic mongrels who are consistently depressed and debate offing themselves every few months.

t. 1/8 Jew

Ethnic Jews have the blessings of Abraham, what have whites got, hitter fantasy novels and kids with adhd

how the fuck can jewesses be so cute? This has to be a trick

Because Judaism is matrilineal.

Hi

Take advantage of (((your))) Jewishness and make Aaliyah, join the Idf and strut around the desert with an uzi in hand

I have accepted that Jews are literally the master race on earth, anyone that disagrees is in serious denial. whites are feminine looking and That somehow makes people think they're superior,,, pluhezzzzzz

Kikes have a fucked genetic pool

And why the fuck would I want to do that? I don't consider myself a Jew, I don't look like a Jew, I feel ABSOLUTELY no loyalty to Jewry and I like living in a white, Western country. My goy ancestors have lived here for 400 years, I don't want to abandon this land because I'm a small sliver of chosen.

The problem is, there are many who wouldn't consider me to be a white American because of that merchant blood. Feels fucking awful man.

because where do you even find them? and they usually stay away from goys

Can confirm, I'm half jew and I definitely consider offing myself regularly

Whites consider this manly

But I did, user. Ashkenazi cutie with heavy breasts, big round ass, nice wide hips, porcelain skin, thick curly hair, and black eyes. Not religious at all, though, but goddammit they must have something in their genetic code to care for family. She doesn't just treat me well, she spoils me.

Are you not white? What are you? Asian? Effron is a fuck boy but still much manlier than any Asian.

Being a Mischling fucking sucks. I know that feel. Stay strong bro.

This you?

The closest I've come is wanting to pretend to be Jewish so I can breed with a Jewish woman and our children won't be considered Jewish by most Jews.

jesus christ really? I thought I was the only 1/8th yid.
>tfw curly brown hair
>brown eyes
>pale skin
no idea if I look more Italian or Jewish

good goy

I got all my looks from my dad's side of the family (Irish) so I don't look Jewish. I sometimes think about marrying a qt jewess tho

Because Jewish girls make your life hell

Seriously, never date a fucking Jew. They are a bizarre combination of manipulation and stupidity

Interesting. Every Mischling I've ever met has either Irish or Italian on the goy side. That's how it was with my family.

Thanks

Took me a while to find this image.

I could not trust her with scissors in the home near our child's penis

>Why not just give up? For no gain?

>kikes in uniform
Fuck off, JIDF

>NATIONAL SUMMIT TO REASSESS THE U.S. - ISRAEL "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP"
natsummit.org/program.htm
>FULL PROGRAM PLAYLIST
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

>USS LIBERTY
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>WITNESS TO HISTORY by MICHAEL WALSH
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

>THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

MFW I'll never spread the lips of their sweaty desert vaginas and take a big whiff.

I did. And red pilled the fuck out of her. Only problem is my half heeb kids

Ejem guys you know there are jews from africa . Just saying

youtube.com/watch?v=EjK9SsOx1WY
That's hello in her native tongue.

I had a really pretty Jewish girl flirt with me once for a while, totally could have got her number and she was 8/10. Jew girls are pretty and I'd fuck the Star of David out of 'em, but if I met a nice one, having to go through the whole conversion for marriage... Doesn't help when I own an Allgemeine-SS hat and wear a Totenkopf ring.

>Why not just embrace Jewish culture, marry a Jewish girl, so what they have a little Semetic Dna theyre as white as your going to get when all whites are fully cucked out

Because mossad art students have been gangstalking me my entire life because I am smarter than them and that makes me a bad goy.

THAT, and there is literally nothing that they can say that I will ever trust.

They wage warfare by deception, and deception is all they know how to do.

Why can't you?

I don't want my kids getting thrown in ovens