Is usa under attack again?

Is usa under attack again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYYOY87cErc
youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this anime character? I recognize her from the real life version.

From the DNC trying to keep power.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYYOY87cErc

She's just best girl, that's all.

Please request permission before posting my waifu.

if this is an attack on america it's awfully anemic. very low energy.

Attacks only help Trump.

A year of unrelenting terror attacks and America is to afraid to admit the truth.

Did Austrians really wear Jello hats?

kek.

Asuka will save you.

Here's what you need to know:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

Kill yourself.

That's weird I was just starting to watch that Evangelion show because I saw it recommended on here. But I got bored after about 6 episodes.

I think I was watching the right version.

The kid shinji is fighting big "angels".

Does the show get better or is there a different version of it I'm supposed to watch? I just wan't getting into it for some reason.

This thread sucks. Glad usa isn't under attack and is just blowing itself up as per usual.

Is this an Asuka thread?

movie is the best but there are some choice moments from the tv series.

It's pretty insane philosophically but you should read about the bible and torah. Then maybe it will make a bit more sense.

Basically it's like if the bible did lsd and happened to one kid. There is other philosophical touching points such as existence and a networked counciousness. Weird shit like that.

You stopped right before the shift in the series from typical mecha cliches to full on weirdness.

You can't watch the movie without watching the show, you dummy. It would make no sense.

Welcome to the new timeline.
Oh you'll love this one

The philosophy is very simple.

The machine makes you into a monster. Its an old adage about monster hunters.

That's why Asuka hates Shinji for being so "innocent" the way she can never be again. Its why she forgives him at the end of Evangelon.

>You can't watch the movie without watching the show

When did I ever imply the contrary you dumb 3D poster?

Episode 7 is when Asuka finally shows up I think. I'd reckon if you don't like it after Asuka appears, you probably just don't like it. But what do I know, I was hooked from the start. Don't force yourself to like things if you really don't like them.

What I do a lot of the time is just have an anime playing while I browse Cred Forums. I did that for gurren laggen and I just left it on even though I didn't really like it that much, but halfway through it really kicked into gear, and I started watching it outright.

watch all 26 episodes. it get's better but the last two episodes are retarded. then watch rebirth, which is a movie that shows what the last two episodes were supposed to be. it gets weird but in a good way.

I heard a bunch of loud explosions outside my home was like that's either bombs, gunfire or fireworks
It was only fireworks
But they were professional fireworks, like 4th of July type shit... With a big grande finale and everything
This was super close to my home i don't even know where they were setting them off from or why but it has around the same time the news of the shit in Jew York happened so I was a little freaked out at first
I'm still supe confused why there's fireworks in mid September here
/blog

Alright, good.

There is alot more symbolism than that though.

the first two arcs are basically your typical mecha with things going on you wont understand yet. The second half of the show and End of Eva is what it's known for.

Its a full moon. Weird shit happens on full moons. I don't know why, but it just does.

Yeah.

Except this is the best episode of them all.

It's not symbolism if it doesn't mean anything. It's just imagery.

Thanks guys I'll start watching it again. I'm not big into anime and kept hearing it recommended.

I love you Asuka, but every time you open your mouth it just fills me with rage! Goddamn it Asuka!

Damn right she is

Of course not, this is politics. There was an explosion or something.

I'd hardly call it an attack.

Asuka hates Shinji because he reminds her of herself. She even flat out says that.

I thought she was pissed off because she suffered the same fate as Shinji. Instrumentality was too much for them, so they had to leave. Fucking, remember that montage of every character in the show rejecting Shinji and telling him they wouldn't date him or they wish he would just leave?

Asuka's all Shinji has and vice versa.

And Shinji is a monster at the end, his body acting like an EVA.

Asuka has been fighting the same urges the same pain for much longer than Shinji. She completely understands.

She looks like a schoolgirl, but she's been forced into mental anguish for a long time, its one of the big reasons she wasn't very kind or patient.

She wants Shinji to quit.

I see her tits have aged but her face is the same. There's a reason none of the characters aged in the rebuilds.

should have made her face longer

quit what? strangling?

I haven't watched Evangelion.

Should I watch the dub or the sub?

Pretty action oriented, so I'd say dub, so you're not reading stupid stuff while there's cool fights.

No she wanted him to quit before he became corrupted.

The strangling thing was a repeat of when he was strangling another EVA in the EVA. In that episode he was crying lamenting and generally acting the exact same.

The EVAs have bloodthirsty and unfiltered rage personalities. Shinji has been so affected by the EVAs influence he acts like an EVA all by himself.

That's why she doesn't struggle, that's why she places her hand on his face in a sign of love and understanding. That's why Shinji cries.

you should kill yourself

sub.

Does anyone else hate these kind of reddit comments like the one from mr. luigi, there?

Sickens me.

>watch all 26 episodes. it get's better but the last two episodes are retarded

pleb detected

The wikipedia page for it actually even suggests that you should skip the last two episodes. It's outrageous. I was just checking it out before I wanted to watch it and I almost skipped the last two because of that, but I said: Ah, fuck, I'll just watch them, they can't be that bad. I was right, they were amazing.

Same actually. They didnt even sound like fireworks.

The problem with the last two episodes isn't that they're "bad", it's just that they are pretty useless. They develop pretty much no plot points and leave so many questions unanwsered.

plz be my anime gf

If you're dumb.

The voices are in Shinji's head the TV ending explains that. Basically the fact that no one hates him he only hates himself.
Also the reason Asuaka was there at the end is either because she like Shinji din't know how to be close to people so she left the LCL. Another Theory is that Shinji wished for Asuka to be back from the LCL too. However it's true Asuka loved Shinji which is way she was pissed at him most of the time (like the wall of Jeherico scene in your picture).

Shinji isn't the monster his mom was Unit one berserker is his mom protecting him it's why the Eva needs a mothers souls, entry plug is like a womb ect ect.
Both Shinji and Asuka have dealt with basically the same shit for about the same time but deal with things differently (sorta). Shinji runs away and Asuka makes it so she doesn't need anyone else. But the arrogant front she puts up is to protect herself from being rejected to avoid getting close to people. This all ties back to the hedgehog dilemma.

Probably something for homecoming for highschools. I heard a bunch of fireworks too that's what Im assuming they were.

TV ending has allot info in it it's just rushed and the answers aren't directly given to you, end of eva was much better IMO.

>TV ending has allot info in it it's just rushed
Well, they ran out of budget and Anno was pretty depressed so they really rushed the last episodes
>end of eva was much better IMO.
I fully agree. EoE was glorious, especially the part when Asuka fights the white EVAs. And because we got this masterpiece out of it
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Auska's fight... I'm amazed at it. I can't put into words it's effect. I had no idea an anime could evoke such a range of emotions within me. And then the happiest song about the end of the world.

Surprised this thread has lasted this long at all with the bombing brigade happening. Holographic Hillary, false flags, new york attacked,.

no it's not, it's just some mechas fighting with some pointless bible imagery and terms thrown in to sound deep. It's left ambiguous so you can read into it how ever you want.
Example: instead of calling it "project 10" it's called "The dead sea scrolls"