BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS
>Reports confirming Sam Hyde as the NYC bomber
>NYPD just took him into custody after a shootout in lower manhattan

Reports are now breaking that Hyde has escaped custody, and has now commandeered a police vehicle.

We'll keep you updated as this story develops.

Post source.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>sam hyde

>he literally becomes officer maggot

Why can't we leave him alone?

Legends say he genocided a thousand Negroids.

>Sam Hyde taken into custody

Not fucking likely. That animal is on the loose. Stay safe everyone. Hyde's been on a warpath since Peter Jackson botched the Hobbit movies.

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THINGS LIKE THAT?

>Why can't we leave him alone?
Because he was behind most shootings and attacks, EVERY SINGLE TIME something big happen in burgerland you know he will be part of it. Stop trying to hide his actions.

He's doing it as a publicity stunt for his World Peace show, allegedly. The ultimate advertisement, right after the last episode aired too!

I'd advise all NYC residents to remain indoors. Sam's an animal, and he's known for killing victims by sucking all of their blood, out through their toes.

Hopefully the authorities will be able to properly confirm his death, unlike LAST TIME (pic related) where people went back outside only to massacred by the quite alive Sam Hyde.

Here is a pic of him leaving the scene.

New reports say that Sam Hyde is involved directly with Russian KGB top officials, may actually be a sleeper agent due to activate on 9/17/16

WOAH

>Sam al haid

>warpath
I will now use this word

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Sam "white pride" Hyde
>Taken alive
choose one

does he have no conscience??
how could one man be so evil?

wow, someone managed to take a picture of him and not get hurt?? this is so rare!

One of those rare times where Sam is caught in action, usually none are left alive as witnesses.

Unless Charls took that picture.

HE WAS LAST SEEN SHORTLY BEFORE THE ATTACK GETTING A BOWL CUT
IF YOU SEE THIS MAN DO NOT APROACH HIM

They are now reporting they the person who took the picture has committed suicide by triple gunshot to the dick.

I found this from his Stormfront profile

>Witnesses report seeing Sam Hyde fleeing the scene with two semi-automatic weapons. A young man, who wishes to remain anonymous, reported that at one point, "you could see Sam waving his arms widely, shouting obscenities about the (((redacted))) who had his show cancelled."

holy shit lads, he's truly lost it

>suicide
yeah right, every time someone sneaks a picture of Sam, they suddenly go crazy and kill themselves.

imo the media is most likely lying so people don't realize how often Sam kills

images depicting international outrage surfacing on twitter

>two semi-automatic

We all know same would only use fully-automatics. Unless he's going to combine the semi-automatics to make one fully-automatic.

ban combined assault semi-fully-auto automatics

Is that the undisclosed location where Sam Hyde keeps Ashley Jones bound in perpetual sex slavery?

Not even a real threat, it gets REALLY ugly once you combine two fully-automatic rifles like Sam did back in San Bernardino.

sauce for my friend frank F

>Sam Bernardino

No, don't call it that. We don't want a repeat event, like what happened in "Samta Fe."

I don't think they ever found all of those girls.

What a monster

Hillary needs to prosecute when she gets elected

please sauce

You honestly think Sam would allow that? He'd tear her security limb from limb, it's happened before.

Trump should be thanking his lucky stars that Sam sort of likes him. My nuts would be quaking if I was him.

>Sam Hyde
>Ashley Jones
You mean Marky J thompson

>1 post by this ID
when will the shill-bots stop?

I heard it was the man they call reviewbrah

>this gang-stalking is a 7/10
>all in all, the spooks are all there and I cant say anything is missing from this nightmare

how he keep get away with?

How does he get away with it?